- Having 8 years of professional experience working in Software Industry as a Java developer, involved in Software Development Life Cycle phases such as Object oriented design, analysis, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Expert in implementation and maintenance of application software in web based enterprise environment, distributed tier architecture.
- Expert in Application Development wif Web Technologies, Distributed Technologies and Client - Server Architecture environment in Banking, HealthCare and Manufacturing Industries.
- Strong Core java programming skills using Collections API, annotations, generics and Multithreading.
- Experience in developing web based distributed and front end applications using technologies like HTML5, Java Script, CSS3, JSP Tag libraries, Angular JS and AJAX.
- Expertise in J2EE Application development using JSP1.1/2.0, Servlets2.3/2.4, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JSF.
- Worked on J2EE frameworks like SPRING, HIBERNATE and STRUTS for developing retail and e-commerce industry standard web applications.
- Expertise in consuming and developing SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Ability to work wif teh team involving teh different stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including System Analysis, User Requirements Determination, Data modeling, Coding, Implementation and Testing.
- Strong experience in handling different Web Servers like Apache Tomcat 7.1, and Application Servers like JBoss, Web Sphere and Web Logic Server.
- Excellent understanding of linking databases wif web applications using JDBC and ORM techniques like Hibernate (HBM and Annotations) and JPA (Java Persistence API).
- Experience in working wif project development tools like Maven, Ant and Log4J for logging errors in production test environment and CVS, TFS, SVN, GIT and Rational Clear Case for version control.
- Implementing Inheritance and Entity Relations in tables using Hibernate framework.
- Experience in manipulating database records using SQL, PL/SQL queries.
- Have strong experience in working wif database tools such as MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server 2008, TOAD and MS-Access.
- Exposed to Web services SOAP (Simple object access protocol) and WSDL (Web Services Description Language).
- Experienced in developing Restful web services using Apache CXF.
- Experience in using DOM4J, JAXB, JAXP parsing and XML Bean to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Expertise in Design Patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, DAO (Data Access Object), Front Controller.
- Experienced in performing Functional Testing, Backend Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing and Integration Testing. Involved in writing JUnit test cases and System Test Cases.
- Well versed and developed applications using Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD and Visual Studio IDE in Windows and Unix Environment.
- Having good analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills wif ability to work individually as well as in teams.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to new environments and learn new technologies
Programming Languages: Java (Java SE 1.6/1.7, Java EE 5/6/7)
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JDBC, JMS, RMI, Servlets, JNDI, JSF, Swings.
Java Frameworks: Spring 2.5/3.x/4.0, Struts 1.x/2.0, Hibernate 3.0/4.0
Web Services: REST, SOAP, Apache Axis 2
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2008 R2/2012, MS Access, TOAD.
App/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0.x/7.0.x, Oracle Web Logic Server 10g/11g/12c, JBoss 4/5, Web Sphere.
Build Deploy Tools: Maven, Ant, Log4j, JAP7,SDSS.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, DOS, UNIX, Linux
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, DAO
IDE Tools: Eclipse( Indigo, Europia, Hugo, Luna, Mars), Net Beans, RAD, Visual Studio
Version Controls: CVS, SVN, GIT, TFS
Testing Tools: JUnit, HP-ALM, Selenium, Eclipse plug-ins
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Senior Java developer
- Involved in various stages of application development through requirement analysis, development, testing and deployment.
- Involved in Agile software development life cycle (SDLC) wif SCRUM methodology.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML5.
- Involved in teh development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB & JDBC.
- Used Web Logic for design, development, and deployment of applications.
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact wif teh Oracle database.
- Enhanced and optimized teh functionality of Web UI usingCSS3,HTML5, Angular JS.
- Developed business layer using spring, hibernate and DAO.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services using JAXB.
- Deployed teh application to Apache Tomcat server.
- Build components scheduling and configuration using Maven.
- Created numerous test cases using JUnit framework and JUnit for front end UI testing.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern usingAngular JS, and Spring Controller.
- Created a simple customer management web application using Maven as project management tool, Struts as web framework, and Hibernate as database ORM framework.
- Created login and registration web page application using Maven, Struts, and Hibernate.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Involved in intense User Interface (UI) operations and client side validations using AJAX toolkit.
- Developed JUnit test cases to validate teh REST services.
- UsedSpringDAOconcept in order to interact wif database (DB2) using jdbc template.
- UsedWeb sphere Application Developerfor building, testing and deploying application locally Used Apache CXF as teh Web Services framework to implement teh REST APIs involved.
- Involved in creating user interfaces using JQuery.
- Customized Jasper Reports and SQL procedures according to teh client requirements.
- Developed a Web 2.0 control console to manage data matching for data staging
- Used SVN for code repository and Eclipse for IDE.
- Used Log4j for application logging and debugging.
Confidential, Newark, DE
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in design, develop and implementation of teh application using Spring 3.0 and J2EE framework.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence
- Configured teh Hibernate configuration files to persist teh data to teh Oracle 11g Database.
- Developed DAOs using DAO Design Pattern to insert and update teh data for teh Policy Module.
- Helped in developing teh complete business flow and helped incorporate session validity checks, form validations and error handling in teh application.
- Implemented ORM in teh persistence layer using Hibernate frame work.
- Deployed teh ear files on teh Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used JSP, Servlets, and HTML5 to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Teh front-end JSP pages were developed using teh Struts framework and were hosted in a J2EE environment on an Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used Struts Framework for action mappings. Developed and Refracted teh Action Servlets and JSPs using Struts following MVC architecture.
- Developed teh User Interface for Audit, Monetary Destination, Non-Monetary Destination and Customer modules using Struts, Hibernate and HTML5.
- Used Spring MVC for loading database configuration and hibernate mapping files, created data source instance for instantiating Hibernate DAO Support’s session factory object.
- Involved in developing Classes diagram in UML showing generalization and other relationships,
- Combined Spring MVC and JQuery to perform teh Ajax request and response to create and validated a form on server side.
- Involved in teh project development using Java/J2EE technologies like Spring, JSP, JDBC, Java Script, HTML, XML and Servlets.
- Successfully implemented Web services and exposed teh service to inter application communication. Also involved in consuming numerous secured and un-secured SOAP (JAX-WS) & Restful web-services using WS-Security specification in enterprise.
- Developed EJB Components for managing teh business tier.
- Involved in teh JMS Connection Pool and teh implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring JMS.
- Involved in teh designing and developing modules in application using Spring.
- Used dependency injection, AOP and transaction management.
- Using hibernate implemented JPA for persisting backend database transaction results in persisted classes.
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC Architecture suitable for Apache Axis framework.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to teh database wif Hibernate transaction control.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate 3.0 framework like HQL queries etc.
- Assisted Oracle DB development team in developing stored procedures and designing teh database.
- Client side scripts using JAVA, JSP, and Java Script.
Confidential . Lyndhurst, NJ
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development wif Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Participated in business meetings along wif business analysts to record user requirements, and developed design artifacts and published.
- Implemented spring IOC to resolve dependency injection.
- Worked on Session Façade design pattern to access domain objects.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Struts, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Well experienced in MVC architecture and Struts framework.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation/translation of Business User requirements.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented teh application using teh concrete principals laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Redesigned teh Aero portal screens and Menus using JSP, JQuery.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated wif teh EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- Deployed web applications in WebLogic server by creating Data source and uploading jars.
- Automate build process by writing ANT build scripts.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Developed JUnit test cases.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Played a key role in teh design and development of almost all teh modules of teh project.
- Used Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
Environment: Java, J2EE, SOAP Webservices, Spring 3.0, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, JUnit, JSP 2.0, JDBC 4.0, HTML, EJB, Servlets, Rational Rose, JBoss, UML, CVS, XML/XSL, SQL Server, Agile, ANT, Log4j.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Involved in creating Use cases, Class diagrams and Interaction Diagrams.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Designed teh UML diagrams based on teh OOAD principals.
- Developed user Interfaces using JSP's to provide unique personalized look-and-feel for administrators and other users of teh system.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management in different layers.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controller part of teh MVC.
- Developed teh Actionclasses, Actionforms and Action servlet for Web tier.
- Used Struts Internationalization for providing teh labels on teh User Interface.
- Used AJAX in user validation and suggestion list and to display dialog boxes.
- Developed teh Business logic on teh web tier using EJB Stateless Session beans.
- Designed and implementing Session Facade, Service Locator and DTO design patterns.
- Involved in designing teh user interfaces using JSPs.
- Involved in Design documentation and implementation.
- Used Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Servlets.
- Developed business layer components using enterprise java beans (EJB).
- Developed JUnit test cases for all teh developed modules.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Developed XMLWeb Services using SOAP, WSDL.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Extensively involved in designing UI, reporting and specification documentation.
- Analyzed teh requirements and enhanced teh application which improved maintainability, extensibility and performance.
- Designed Class Diagrams, interaction diagrams, collaboration diagrams and Sequence diagrams for teh application.
- Involved in enhancing Presentation layer, Business layer and DAO layer components.
- Extensive use of Ajax to update teh part of webpage which improved teh performance of teh application.
- Implemented database transactions using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Business logic layer was implemented using Servlets and EJBs.
- Implemented XML parsers such as DOM.
- Incorporated persistence tier using Hibernate framework.
- Developed code for Java Multithreading.
- Designing teh database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- DevelopedMessage Driven Beansfor asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used Clear case for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Deployed teh application on JBoss application server.
- Used Oracle 8i as relational databases.
- Involved in Unit testing, bug fixing, QA and Production support.