- Having 8+ years of experience inJava/J2EE technologies specializing in all phases of software development lifecycle Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing and Maintenance of application software.
- Experienced in CoreJava, Collections, Multi - Threading, Exception handling, File I/O, Design Patterns, OOPS Concept.
- Implementation, testing, integration, and produesiction support of the enterprise web application usingJava/J2EE technologies/framework.
- Worked with ORM tools such as Hibernate and proficient in HQL.
- Designed various modules of application/product with the knowledge of design patterns and OOPS concepts.
- Good experience in writing and performance tuning database queries and stored procedures using Oracle, DB2 and MySQL databases.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JSF 2.x JMS Scala.
- Expert in installing and using Splunk apps for UNIX and Linux Splunk Add-onnix
- Good knowledge in usage of application and web servers such as JBoss, Tomcat and Web Sphere.
- Having good experience in build tools like ANT/Maven and logging like Log4J/SL4J.
- Extensive J2EE development experience in different IDE tools like Eclipse and Rational Rose.
- Experienced in TDD (Test Driven Development) using Junit, Cucumber, Selenium and created technical design document containing architecture of the application/module/product.
- Experienced in Version Control Systems such as SVN, CSV and used tracking tool JIRA.
- Experienced in Document preparation including Design Documents, Technical help documents, User training documents and Test Cases.
- Worked on migrating the old java stack to Type safe stack using Scala for backend programming.
- Working as a team extended across the world at onshore and offshore locations, projects teams included 30+ resources and always keep up with new technology trends with a view to applying changing technology solution patterns.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, UNIX/Linux, Windows 2000.
JavaTechnologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, Scala, Web Services,JavaBeans, JSON, HTML, XML, SAX, JAXB.
Build Tools: Maven, Ant.
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS (JavaAPI for RESTful), JAXB and JSON, Axis 2.0.
Servers: Tomcat 8.0, JBoss 5.1.0, GlassFish 4.1.1, Web Sphere 126.96.36.199.
IDE and Tools: Eclipse, Sts-Spring, SQLDeveloper, Squirrel SQL, KeePass, Fortify Audit Work Bench, SOAP UI, Fiddler, Sslyze, Putty, WinSCP, IAR Embedded Workbench, Proteus, NI Multisim, PSPICE, LabVIEW, AUTOC AD, Matlab, XILINX, MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop and ARM Compiler 6.
Data Base: DB2 10.1, Oracle … MySQL.
RDBMS: Hibernate, JDBC.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Responsive design approach using HTML5 and CSS3 to support device integration.
- Involved in developing the multiple enterprise applications, which are developed using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate framework, RESTful web services.
- Wrote Customized exception classes for handling and informing Business exceptions.
- Implemented Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Designed and built SOAP Web Services interfaces implemented inJava.
- Developed test scripts in JUnit and involved in testing.
- Tested Rest web services using Postman.
- Develop quality code adhering to Scala coding Standards and best practices
- Experienced in deployment of applications on Apache Web server, Nix and Application Servers like Tomcat, JBoss.
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Experience in using JIRA for full development cycle.
- Used Agile methodology for the software development and used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Involved in team meetings with corporate webmaster's UI team and end user client for understanding needs in new implementation & involved in daily team meetings & weekly scrum meetings.
Confidential, Blacksburg, VA
- Actively involved in analysis, detail design, development, bug fixing and enhancement in Agile methodology and involved in daily scrum and sprint planning meetings.
- Involve in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and created UML diagrams use cases, using Microsoft Visio.
- Used slick to query and storing in database in a Scala fashion using the powerful Scala collection framework.
- Implemented RESTful webservices to make rest calls from client to server.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Involved in Spring Integration framework implementation which enables lightweight messaging within application and supports integration.
- Used browser based Indexed DB to store the data when the application in offline mode.
- Implemented JMS using Spring JMS module to communicate with Apache ActiveMQ queues.
- Written simple and complex queries to perform operations on data from relational database No SQL Server.
- Installed Docker Registry for local upload and download of Docker images and even from Docker hub.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each table in the database.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Developed test cases using Junit, Spring Test Module and created stubs using Mockito framework.
- Used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Distributed Application Development using Actor Models for extreme scalability using Akka.
- Used Jenkins as integration tool and deployed war to Tomcat Server.
- Implemented log4j for application logging and troubleshoot issues in debug mode.
- Effectively used Rally-Agile development software for release planning, estimations, day-to- day tasks.
- UsedDeveloperTool (Chrome, Firebug) for debugging and Cross Browser compatibility.
- Used CMS to create and manage digital content.
- Used GIT for source code management.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
- Used Eclipse for developing the application.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Develop and Test Batches/Interfaces as per design
- Used Eclipse IDE as development environment to design, develop and deploy application on Weblogic.
- Used Oracle as the Database to retrieve the customer records used SQL queries to do some CRUD operations.
- Used WINSCP to pull the session logs which contains the partner transactions from the servers.
- Also developed a SFTP code which pulls the Data from the servers.
- Also worked and developed Weekly transaction Summary report and used HSSF worksheet (Apache POI) to generate the excel sheet.
- Work on Defects/Bug fixes.
- Implemented design patterns in Scala for the application
- Developed some Complex SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Involved in build (using ANT), deploy and test the services.
- Involved in handling the production issues investigate trouble tickets, application issues and fix the code based on the updates from the partners.
- Developed POJO’s, Data Access Object (DAO) to handle all database operations.
- Requests were processed using the powerful Scala collections and persisted to the database in synchronous fashion
- Used SOAP UI to Run the XML request and get their Response by running them on the Localhost and the Observe their PGEN in the Weblogic.
- Review and revise the updates and validations from the partner.
Environment: Java, JMS/MQ, J2EE,Scala, Struts, JDK, EJB, Servlets, Oracle, XML, JDBC, Eclipse, JUnit, Jboss, Application Server, WSBang, WINSCP, Putty, SOAP, ANT.
Confidential, New Jersey, NJ
- Developed Business Components in Java/JEE and Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on windows and Linux Platform.
- The entire application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture.
- Designed project related documents using MS Visio which includes Use case, Class and Sequence diagrams.
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java 8(Streams), multi-threading, and object-oriented design principles.
- Developed presentation layer code, using JSP, HTML, AJAX and jQuery.
- Developed and used JSP custom tags in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages.
- Helped UI to integrate the JavaBeans data using JSTL, spring tags.
- Single page architecture by using Angular JS. Node JS for server-side web Applications, Real time communication.
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring Boot and JTA. Spring Boot for creating REST Web Services.
- Proficient at utilizing Apache Camel to setup micro-services using REST APIs and build both pre-determined and dynamic routes.
- Developed the Persistence layer DAO using HIBERNATE.
- Implemented RESTful web services using JSON, XML.
- Working on Apigee Edge to manage APIs.
- Created RAML for rest services that helps Apigee team to connect API to outside world.
- Involved in Migrating the JDBC Code into Hibernate and implemented various features using Collection APIs.
- Developed the project using industry standard design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate Factory Pattern for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Designed, configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructures using Amazon Web Services (AWS), which includes VPC, EC2, S3, Cloud Front, ELB and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, triggers to interact with Oracle11g.
- Used Cassandra for database and Redis for cache, for storing and fetching the data.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine to test Angular controllers and services and developed custom validations using Angular2.0
- For Asynchronous processing developed internal Apache Kafka infrastructure. This is also used as communication between micro services.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Weblogic Server, PL SQL, Tomcat Server, Eclipse, OEPE, Maven, JAX-WS, Soap UI, OSB, SVN, Oracle 11g, Tandem, jQuery, Hibernate, JSP, AJAX, AWS, AngularJS, HTML 5, XML, Struts, Springs Framework.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Have been part of development and deployment of the project.
- Back end development of the project in terms to writing Java services for various functionalities to implement SOA and OSB.
- Integrating the services with accordance to the existing services and developing the new WSDL and XSD files as per the business needs.
- Creating and modifying the views in Springs framework so as to mask the appearance of URLs to end users.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant code using Java for an application development effort. This involves working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, EJB etc.
- Involved in the architecture of the modules according to the J2EE Standards like, client tier, web tier and business tier.
- Testing the functionalities in terms of requests and responses for the front-end Json files.
- Developing web-services for different functionalities in the application in SOAP and REST architectures.
- Have written Database queries to deal with updating of records in Tandem Database.
- Used hibernate in order to deal with large databases the organization has.
- Actively participated in production support.
- Had to do quality assessment and control for the application.
- Documenting and updating the work that is being done.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Weblogic Server, Jboss, Tomcat Server, Eclipse, OEPE, Maven, Anthill Java, JAX-WS, Soap UI, OSB, SVN, Oracle 11g, Tandem, jQuery, Hibernate, JSP, AJAX, YUI, AngularJS, HTML 5, XML, Struts, Springs Framework.
- Involved in defining and designing the layers, components of the project using OOAD methodologies and standard J2EE patterns and guidelines.
- Development of Spring Controllers, DAO and Hibernate DAO Support classes.
- Worked in developing Spring related backend services (to access the database).
- Used Spring ORM to integrate Spring Framework with Hibernate.
- Used Spring and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code (CRUD).
- Used Spring AOP module to handle transaction management services for objects in any Spring-based application.
- Development of Spring Config files, Web.Xml and Hibernate hbm.Xml.
- Implemented REST framework using the spring used JSON objects for communicating with server to and from client.
- Implemented REST services for products.
- Customized the Data Access Module using DAO patterns, to handle the entire transaction with the database.
- Involved in implementation of design patterns like singleton, value objects, DAOs.
- Code development and debugging using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Hibernate for implementing DAO layer.
- Implemented DAO’s for mapping the services and queries.
- Used MySQL and created tables and SQLs.
- Used MySQL Server as a database Server.
- Used Git as source code repository.