Over 8+ years of experience and backed with rich domain knowledge and practical knowledge of several IT technologies, I seek a career with challenging assignments to amalgamate personal enrichment with professional goals.
- Experience working with various SDLC methodologies based on Agile/SCRUMlikeTest Driven Development(TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Pair Programming, Agile Development.
- Experienced in Full stack UI technologies using Grunt, Gulp Server, Yeoman generator for Angular.
- Expertise in using inbuilt and custom AngularJSdirectives and filters to add functionalities to the web page.
- Experience in Angular 1.5/2.0along with Bootstrap, CSS3to create reusable components for RWDapplications.
- Experienced in Server - side validations using Ajax in NodeJSand Client-side validations using Angular JS
- Strong experience in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Collections Frameworks, Exception Handling, Data structures and JDBC.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such DTD/Schema, XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), and XPATH.
- Developed core modules in large cross-platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, Spring 3/4/Boot, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Micro Services.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot and deploying Microservices into AWS cloud using Jenkins.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Service Locator Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of N-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS.
- Used Jenkins as a primary tool for implementing theCICDduring code releases, worked withCICDpipe line to build and deploy transcoding application on AWS.
- Expertise with employment of Apache Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4J.
- Monitoring and logging tools such as ELK Stack (Elastic search, Log stash, and Kibana).
- Experience with CICD, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, CVS, Git, GitHub.
- Experienced in using IDE's such as Eclipse, STS, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, and IntelliJ.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Experience in working with web servers Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, JBoss7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
Programming Languages: Java 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0 , PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, JNDI.
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 2.0/3.0/4.x, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x,Jenkins, WebSphere
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra
Cloud Environments: AWS, PCF, Netflix Eureka, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux, Unix
Testing &Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, STS 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, Apache Axis
Confidential, Framingham, MA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design and development phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile (SCRUM) development methodology to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Build the reusable service components with Bootstrap that are used across various modules.
- Used Executor Service multithreading to implement Thread pool, parallel processing to run processes asynchronously using future calls to access the data.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.8 annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums .
- Used advanced java 8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, Streams, Method, collections. Enhanced concurrency methods etc. throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Implemented design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Factory, and Service Locator.
- Developed RESTful web services using Spring MVC RESTframework and JAX-RS.
- UsedSpring MVC Rest Controllers, Services along with Dependency Injection, Spring JMS and Spring Security.Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Annotations for Spring DI, Auto wiring and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Worked onRestWeb services for backend services and used COUCH DB(NoSQL) for database services.
- Involved in enhancement of ETL job by implementing asynchronous mechanism.
- Experienced in logging with ELK Stack by using Elasticsearch, Log stash, and Kibana.
- Using Swagger UI registered micro services, monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Used OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol respectively for security and authorization.
- Experienced circuit breaker patterns and fail safe in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix and monitored the services using Hystrix Dashboard.
- UsedSpring Frame work for DAO layer design patterns.
- Involved in building and deploying scripts using Maven to generate JAR files.
- Used Spring Based Web Service Template to create SOAP based Restful web services.
- WrittenSQLqueries, which are going to be invoked by Batch processes.
- Experience in performance tuning with Hadoop database. Designed and developed file upload and file download features with Hadoop BLOB and CLOB.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, views, and enhanced performance with explain plans.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services into Dockercontainer using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Used Splunk inalerting, maintaining and monitoring of production and corporateservers/storage.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Designed and configured management reports and dashboards using Splunk. developed grunt tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as Junit and Mockito
- Used Eclipse based Spring Tool Suite (STS) for development and debugging Spring Boot applications.
- Configured and administered Jenkins for CI/CD into Tomcat Application Server.
Environment: JAVA 1.7/1.8, J2EE, Spring MVC, XML, JAXB, WSDL, Bootstrap,SOAP, DB2, Solar, HBase,COUCHDB, SQL Manager, JIRA,Spring Boot, Web services, Micro services,ilog,Log4J,JUNIT, Jenkins, REST, AWS,Maven, Docker, Tomcat, Git, Jenkins, STS.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Sr. Java Programmer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases with TDD approach
- Used Bootstrap for responsive design which allows users to access it from any device.
- The presentation layer used Spring MVC to implement the MVC architecture design and facilitates user interface designed by use of JSP's and tag libraries.
- Worked onMedia Queriesas a complement to theGrid SystemofUIBootstrapto facilitate the implementation of the responsiveness
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework likeBackboneJS accommodate these advanced and fast technologies.
- Enhanced User Interface based on Adobe Flex.
- Developed entire user interface using various Ext JS components like Form panels, Tab panels, View port and Editable grids.
- Developed and implementedSwing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Gathered existing functionality of different products from PE BRD, HLAD and FDN.
- Implemented RUP development process on Software Development Life Cycle and done with effort estimations using Function point’s 3p estimations.
- Prepared design documents with Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Microsoft VISIO tool.
- Usedspringframework to inject services, entity services, transaction management, and concerns by factory class corresponding to the use case operation executing.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Involved in usingspringconcepts DI/IOC, AOP, Batch implementation andSpringMVC.
- Implemented Declarative transaction management usingSpringAOP.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- UsedspringJDBCTemplate to do CRUD operations with Database.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Developed modules in the application using micro services architecture style.
- Involved in building and deploying scripts using Maven3.3 to generate WAR, EAR and JAR files.
- Created WSDLs as per wire frames, UI pages generated client jars using JAX-WS.
- Used Apache CXF to create SOAP based Restful web services.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines, Drools 4.xand ILOG with corresponding to validate the business User Roles.
- Used CORE and HTML5 tag libraries for expressing Java Server Faces within a view template.
- Wrote AngularJS services to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Used SVN for version control and source repository, Used Fisheye for Code Review and JIRA for reporting Bugs.
- Defined rules using JRules that are defined for resources to show details on UI pages. Followed up with Business Analysts to create conditions business functions using JRules UI.
- Built Web pages those are more user-interactive using jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, JQ-Validator, AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON, Angular JS, andNode.JS.
- WrittenSQLqueries PLSQLStored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, sequences, and indexes, which are going to be invoked by Batch processes.
- Managed administered and configured multiple web methods IS installations Which also included moving.
- Worked on Column Filters of Data table using JQuery and ReactJS.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Created continuous integration builds using Ant Jenkins and deployed on WebSphere app server.
- Done with Web sphere server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging and deploying the apps on different servers in different env.s like QA/IST/Production.
- Used Google Maps API to implement location module in the application.
- Worked onRestWeb services as well as NodeRestframework for backend services and used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Created JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool.
- Ran check style, PMD defects Find bugs and fixed them.
- Involved in Installing web methods 6.1 and configuration of IS,Broker,TN,MQAdapter,JDBCAdapter,Deployer
- Did Smoke Testing and Acceptance Testing with Selenium.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Developed, executed and maintained over 200Selenium automation scripts for web application.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build and publish, and Fabric implementation
- Addressed defects identified in QA and IST phases. And tracked QC status as per the guild lines.
- Used ActiveMQ messaging to set up communication between applications in ESB. And flows are created for JAX-WS and JAX-RS web services.
- CreatedMULE ESBartifact and configured the MULE config files and deployed.
- Participated in migration to DB2 data base from Oracle DB.
- Done with Unit testing using MOKITO.
- Deployed ElasticSearch cluster to serve non-front-end traffic, reducing the load on customer facing search infrastructure by millions of requests day.
- Followed coding guidelines and implemented CoreJavaJ2EEdesign patterns.
- Used IBM Clear case as version controlling system.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases in production domain
- Supported IST, QA and UAT builds and identified issues in Smoke testing and tracked them efficiently.
- Involved in deploying the application in UNIX and to connect to see logs for fixing UAT/Production defects.
- Coordinated with Performance team to get thread dumps tunedjavaas well as DB code.
Java Full stack Developer
- Collaboration with Business Users or Business Analysts and gathering the requirements and splitting them into stories workable items, involved in security implementation using SPRING Security.
- Prepared Analysis document and prototype, developed/Coded End-to-End functionality and followed AGILE software development with Scrum methodology.
- Developed front-end code withAjax callinAngularJSandjQueryto retrieve data asJSON Objectfrom controllers in back-endRESTfulServer, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writingAngularJS controller, directives, services,androute providers.
- Extensive use of Twitter Bootstrap framework to achieveRWD, i.e., make the portal compatible for various screen resolutions.
- Experience in using various frameworks and tools likePHPUnit.
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing documents and files for a content Management system using Back Bone.
- Applied data transformation business rules to transform code from one format to another format using Node JS.
- Created theNode JS EXPRESSServer to buildMVC frameworkfrom front-end sideAngularJS to back-endOracle.
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, SPRING, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Worked on the SPRING framework like SPRING IOC and SPRING DAO.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and SPRING.
- Developed various components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB & JDBC.
- Used WebLogic for design, development, and deployment of applications.
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database.
- Developed framework for the incident creation and management module in the project. Integrated the Incident creation with JBPM workflow.
- Extensively worked on Multithreading, Remote Method Invocation (RMI), EJB, Serialization, and Java Beans.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of Billing Engine and Pre-Audit, using Collection and Multi-Threading.
- Worked extensively on SPRING MVC framework to develop new internal web application.
- Extensively worked on backbone.js for Build structured, reusable code and libraries for future use, to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Enforce compliance with dynamic processing and security policies by using Mule ESB.
- Used Amazon Web services (AWS) to provide a large computing capacity
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions with PL/SQL for Oracle database.
- Uses the DAO pattern for data access layer and JMS API for the messaging requirement.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Design and development of many PL/SQL batches using Core JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Worked with NoSQL database Mongo DB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Test the API responses for the WCS changes deployed on continuous basis, validate the Green Box response data and Mongo DB data.
- Involved in creating user interfaces using JQuery.
- Designing and creating business rules using IBM ILOG Rules Engine.
- Used Cucumber to write test cases for new modules.
- Created automated test cases for the web application using Selenium.
- Developed and executed SQL queries for testing database integrity and for data analysis using Selenium.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases inSeleniumWebDriver usingJava programming language.
- Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
- Worked on development and operations to facilitate deployment of components over AWS using Jenkins, Fabric Tools.
- Designed and Developed SOA enterprise system using Oracle SOA.
- Update existing components toAEM Touch Optimized UI components.
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment with Ant Script.
- Used JENKINS for continuous integration.
- Used JIRA for tracking bugs.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Designing, developing, testing and implementation of scalable online systems in Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet's, Struts and Oracle Database.
- Created UML class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the web-based application following theMVC IIarchitecture usingStruts Framework.
- Extensively used CustomJSP tagsto separate presentation from application logic.
- DevelopedJSF custom componentsandcustom tag librariesfor implementing the interfaces.
- Involved in developing presentation layer usingJSPsand model layer usingEJB Session Beans.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment, integration and conducting walk-through code reviews.
- Involved in building and parsing XML documents.
- Documented the whole source code developed.
- Involved in writingSQL queries, stored procedureandPL/SQLfor back end.
- Used Views and Functions at the Oracle Database end.
- DevelopedAntbuild scripts for compiling and building the application.
- UsedMavenas a build tool, wrote the dependencies for the jars that needs to be migrated.
- Configured and Deployed application onIBM Web SphereApplication Server
- DevelopedJUnit test casesand performedintegrationandsystem testing.
- Coordinated with other Development teams, System managers and web master and developed good working environment.
- Involved in analyzing system specifications from system perspective and identifying Testable and Non- Testable requirements based on the business Requirements
- Involved in designing of Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams
- UsedJakarta Struts Frameworkfor developing front end of the application.
- ConfiguredWeb.xml, Struts-config.xml.
- UsedHTML, XHTML, and Tiles using Struts framework to develop a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system.
- DevelopedSessionbeanswhich encapsulate the workflow logic.
- UsedJava/J2EE Design patternslike Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object DTO in the project which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing
- Developed Web services usingWSDLfor credit card application.
- DevelopedXML Web servicesfor retrieving credit information from the credit bureau.
- Worked onHibernateframework to access the data. Extensively usedANTas a build tool.
- ImplementedJMSbetween Workflow module and backend Message forwarding Engine.
- UsedJMS-MQ Bridgeto send messages securely, reliably and asynchronously toWeb Sphere MQ, which connects to the legacy systems.
- UsedJUnitStruts Test Cases to test the functionality of application.
Environment: Web Sphere MQ 5.3, Java SDK 1.4,, Struts 1.2.4, Servlet 2.2, JSP 2.0, JNDI, JMS, RAD, Windows 2000, Oracle 9i,Webservices,CVS, ANT 1.5, Toad, and Log4J 1.2.
Confidential, MISSION VIEJO, CA
- Developed Use Cases, Class Models and Object Oriented Specification using Rational Rose UML.
- Implemented the web tier using SPRING MVC.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed JSP, HTML, XHTML, CSS3 pages for compact and modified views worked on responsive web design.
- Developed and tested the screens for compact and modified using chrome simulators.
- Wrote Code to interact with back-end JAVA, AJAX,JSON.
- Used AJAX with JQuery to parse JSON object to dynamically overlay contents on web pages.
- Used JSFcomponents and custom styles to convert model output to a tabular schedule view for trainees and projection charts and interactive graphs for management.
- Used JSF andPrime Facesto create a dynamic and rich user interface for improved user experience
- Created JSFbacking beans, listeners, validators, ajax components to provide a wholesome and stable.
- Responsible for system analysis, design and development, which is built on top of Java J2EE architecture and SPRING MVC.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean s in SPRING framework using DependencyInjection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Developed DAO layer using Hibernate and SPRING.
- Used Java/J2EE Design Patterns such as DAO pattern, MVC pattern, singleton in the project extensively, which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Developed Scripts forUNIXplatform deployment.
- Involved in File Manipulation, consuming and developing RESTful Web Service using SPRING MVC and Hibernate.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Oracle SQL developer for the writing queries or procedures in SQL.
- Participated in the production support and maintenance of the project.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Used CVS for version control system.
- Used JBoss as the Application Server.
- UsedLog4Jfor logging the user events.
- UsedJUnitfor the unit testing of various modules.
- Involved in the software development life cycle requirement gathering, coding, testing, and implementation.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for loosely coupled, reliable and asynchronous exchange of user and real estate information among J2EE components and legacy system
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, DAO, and Business Delegate) and Model View Controller Architecture with JSF and Spring IOC.
- Installed, Configured and administered JBoss server.
- Developed UI using java swings.
- Configured and Implemented Web Services specifications.
- Displayed the Documents in PDF format using Spring AbstractPdfView.
- Developer advanced UI features (like slider, crop, etc) using JQUERY.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON format.
- Implemented AJAX to speed up web application
- Used Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility
- Participated in maintenance and production support.
- Used Junitto test all the APIs and business logic.