Innovative Software Developer with 4.5 years of experience in Android application development, continuous integration, accessibility, usability, testing, and Agile development environments. Love to keep my hands dirty in coding, designing solutions, code review and in most of all kind of tech work. I have an extensive experience of developing innovative and complex Android Apps. Keen desire to learn new technologies and share knowledge and ideas with others.
Android Application Development: Agile Methodologies Software Development Life Cycle Design Patterns User Interface Design Android Accessibility Research / Development Object Oriented Design Collaboration Technical Troubleshooting / Implementation Java Programming Client Relations Project Management
Platform and Framework: Android SDK, Spring Boot, Hibernate
SDLC: Agile / Scrum, Waterfall
Databases: Firebase, Geofire, Realm, NoSQL, SQLite, Backendless, Parse
Architecture: MVP, MVVM (LiveData, Room, Data Binding)
Design Patterns: Singleton, Adapter, Template, Factory Method, Builder, Command, State, Observer, Visitor
Reactive Programming: RxJava, RxAndroid
Dependency Injection: Dagger2, ButterKnife, RoboGuice, Android Annotations.
Image Loading: Glide, Picasso, Ion Image Loader, Volley Image Loader
Network Calls: Retrofit, Volley, OkHttp
Serialization: Gson, Moshi
Parsing: JSON, XML, HTML
Google Services: Maps, Location, Navigation, Directions, Routes, Places, StreetView
Firebase: Real Time Database, Authentication, Storage, Crashlytics, Cloud Messaging
Social Media Integration: Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
Push Notifications: FCM, GCM, OneSignal.
Source Control System: SVN, GitHub, Git, Bitbucket
Code Analyzer and Memory Leakage: SonarLint, LeakCanary
Other: Bluetooth and Wifi connectivity, Mokito, ExpressoIDE and Tools Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, NetBeans, Jira, Jenkins, Postman, Photoshop, Coral Draw
Platforms: Android, Linux, macOS, Windows
Sr. Android Developer
- Planned application architecture and developed modules.
- Conducted code review, contributing greatly to research and development.
- Coordinated Agile demos and meetings.
- Wrote Android Unit tests and UI tests using Mockito and Expresso.
- Implemented SVN and JIRA for continuous integration.
- Performed troubleshooting and resolved issues reported by both customers and QA team.
- Developed AirView Controller implement Bluetooth server and client connectivity that controls and monitor six mobiles devices plus GPS tracker using Bluetooth at real - time.
- Completed in-app navigation in only 3 days.
- Routes, custom route finder, google maps.
- Lead team of 6 developers and developed AirCode and implement device Profile by adding new features, troubleshooting, and resolving bugs.
- Developed AirView Store (app like Google Play for downloading and install SWI apps) and launched on Google Play Store before deadline.
- Coordinated with Android and Android OS team, synchronizing multiplatform applications.
Technologies Used: Windows, Android Studio, Android SDK, MVVM, Java, Kotlin, RxJava, RxAndroid, Realm, Bluetooth connectivity, Mockito, Espresso, Dagger 2, SVN, JIRA, Retrofit, Picasso.
- Developed project for home automation, education and Market place.
- Participated in all phases of software development including; requirements, design, coding and testing.
- Defined tools, frameworks, and protocols to be used for home automation in real time.
- Trained junior team members in latest technologies.
- Delivered high-quality product within deadline to present to stakeholders.
- Developed Smartic app for home automation that connect to smart board through WIFI and controls the electric appliances via smartphone.
- Launched Ravvish a questioning app, to calculate tolerance, humanity, and empathy in school children.
- Assured timely completion of complex project.
Technologies Used: Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android Studio, Microsoft Azure, Bitbucket, Git.
- Developed and delivered functional modules.
- Provided UI/UX guidelines for mobile application development
- Communicated with senior developers at client’s end though email and meetings.
- Integrated software design patterns.
- Coordinated with diverse team members.
- Improved application functionality and robustness by implementing design patterns.
- Completed projects successfully on time with strict deadlines.
Technologies Used: Java, Android SDK, JIRA, Bitbucket.