- OCWCD (Oracle Certified Web Component Developer and Sun Certified Java Programmer) around 9+ years IT experience including Strong Architecture & Development experience using Java/J2EE and Web Technologies. Experience in spring and Hibernate Frameworks as well.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Regression Testing and Production Support and Maintenance.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Waterfall.
- Exposure to Agile environments.
- Strong experience in Client - Server systems using Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns.
- Implemented Java Mail APIs to send e-mails
- Expertise in n-tier and three-tier Client/Server development architecture and Distributed Computing Architecture.
- Implemented SOAP and REST Web services.
- Good work experience on RDBMS like Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, and MySQL. Creating SQL statements &Sub queries.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Liberty Profile and Web logic.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit/TestNG and Integration testing using SoapUI during the projects.
- Exposure to tools such as ANT and hands on experience on TOAD, DB2 Visualizer, MYSQL Workbench and SQL Developer.
- Excellent Core Java development skills.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP, JSF, Servlets, Struts, Spring (IOC), Hibernate, JPA, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Exposure to XML, DTD, SCHEMA.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which uses SOAP, WSDL, Exposure to JAXB & JAX-WS.
- Good experience on reporting APIs such as POI. Some experience on Jasper Reports.
- Used integrated environment for java such as Eclipse, IBM RAD, IBM WID, Netbeans etc.
- Used Version Control tools like GIT, Rational Team Concert, SVN, Tortoise etc.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration Environments with Jenkins, Gradle etc.
- Exposure to UNIX commands and Linux.
- Intermediate expertise in Frameworks like Struts (1.x and 2, x), spring (4.1.1), ColdFusion etc.
- Used Maven Technologies for dependency management.
- Used tools such as REDGATE for database comparisons across different environments.
- Exposure to Business Process Management using BPELs and WebSphere Process Server,
- Exposure to Scala Programming Language.
- Worked on a POC using Apache Spark for Data Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of big data and Hadoop.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast. Consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
Programming Languages: Java, PL/SQL, SQL, J2EE, Scala
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Logging API, Various J2EE and Standard Design Patterns, AJAX
XML Technologies: XML, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB
Tools: & Framework Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Web Services, Log4J, Apache Common Library, Apache POI, Axis, Junit, Maven, Ant, Toad, ColdFusion, MS SQL Work Bench DB2 Visualizer, SQL Developer, Red Gate, SoapUI, POSTMAN Client, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Gradle, Ant, CDI Bean Injection, Mockito, Maven.
Production Support Framework: IBM Remedy, HP Service Center, ITIL
Application/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere, IBM WebSphere Process Server, IBM WebSphere Liberty Profile, Oracle Web logic, Apache Tomcat.
Web Services: SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, XML and JAX-RPC, APACHE AXIS
DBMS/RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MY SQL
Source Control Systems: CVS, SVN, GIT, IBM Rational Team Concert, Tortoise
Defect/Bug Tracking: JIRA
O/S & Environment: Windows XP, UNIX, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT/XP
Other Skills: Requirements engineering, UML, Design patterns, code reviews, test planning
Confidential, Dover, New Hampshire
Sr. Java Developer
- Understand the existing business back end layer in Business Process Management.
- Worked in Semi-Agile Model.
- Convert Business Process Execution Language files into Java Classes.
- Implement services to be used in the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Inject the Interfaces and Brokers into Java Classes using CDI Bean Injection.
- Write Domain Model Classes for interaction with database.
- Write Command classes for execution of Business Logic
- SSL set up for calling secured web services
- Using JAXB annotations for exposing classes as Web Services
- Writing unit test classes using Junit/TestNG/Mockito.
- Deploying SCA modules with BPELs in WebSphere Process Server.
- Deploying Migrated Web Applications in WebSphere Liberty Profile server.
- Doing Integration testing using SOAP UI.
- Analyzing and Fixing issues in migrated code.
- Used Log4j for Logging Purposes.
- Used Gradle/Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
Environment: Core Java, SOA, J2EE, CDI Bean Injection, BPEL, SCA Modules, JAXB, Junit, TestNG, Soap UIMockito, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Liberty Profile, IBM WID, Eclipse, Log4jGradle, Jenkins.
Confidential, Pleasanton, California
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection.
- Used Spring AOP for logging.
- Developed Java Batch Jobs in UNIX environment for Processing Invoices.
- Performed Technical Design and Implementation
- Performed Performance analysis and Improvement.
- Wrote Unit Test Classes using Junit and TestNG.
- Performed Map/Reduce Programming using SCALA for Data Analytics using Apache SPARK.
- Version Controlled the code using SVN
- Performed Database modifications and design
- Performed WebSphere administration for web applications
- Used Log4j for logging Purposes.
Environment: Core Java, Oracle, Oracle sql developer, Junit, TestNG, Scala, IBM WebSphere, Eclipse, Apache Spark, Log4j
Confidential, Los Angeles, California
- Developed and Implemented UI components using JSF framework,
- Used Junit and TestNG for writing Unit Test classes
- Used Log4j for logging purposes.
- Used Singleton and Decorator Design Patterns.
- Used SVN for version controlling.
- Captured Business rules from Legacy Systems written in Struts.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deployment and configured JNDI data sources.
Environment: Java, JSF, IBM WebSphere Application Server, SVN, Oracle, TOAD, Design Patterns, Junit, TESTNG, Mockito, Log4j.
Confidential, Pleasanton, California
- Maintained and supported a suite of Java Web Applications using different Frameworks.
- Web application support and maintenance using Java/J2EE(Struts 1.2),Oracle, MS SQL server, MySQL,
- Enhancements, and new developments
- Solution designing and architecture from requirement, website estimations and POC
- Client interaction and coordination with various teams for fulfilment
- Project kick-offs, RCAs and regular status updates with client
- Preparing and delivery of presentations, POC and proposals for client
- Analysis of project data and communication for estimations with client and other stakeholders
- Access configuration and set up for new resources through various compliance mandatory processes
- Application monitoring, testing and reporting
- Offshore coordination, ensuring adherence to compliance and timelines and delivery of proper documentation
- Identified Memory Leaks and rectified the root causes and there by improved performance.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection.
- Used Muti Threading for faster execution times
- Deployed Applications in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Deployed Applications in IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat etc.
- Used IBM Rational Team Concert, GIT and SVN for Version Control.
- Used IBM Remedy for Incident Management/Change Request/Management, Problem Management.
- Used the vendor product SPMS (Staff Productivity Management System) from KRONOS.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous page loading.
- Used JPA for database persistence.
- Used Log4j for logging purposes.
- Used IBM tools for Memory Leak Analysis.
- Worked with MS SQL Server, DB2, MYSQL and Oracle.
Environment: s: Core Java, J2EE,Spring, Eclipse, IBM RAD, IBM Remedy, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, SPMS, MS SQL Server,DB2,MYSQL, Oracle,Windows,UNIX,DB2 Visualizer, Oracle SQL Developer, MS SQL Server tool, GIT, SVN, IBM RTC,JPA.
Confidential, Portland, Oregon
Rapid Application Developer
- Develop new small scale applications in faster mode using ColdFusion Framework,
- Support the same applications in Production and fix Bugs.
- Used Tortoise for Version Control.
- Used Red Gate for comparing databases between Production and Other environments.
- Used Red Gate for replicating Production Data in lower environments.
- Used Dream Weaver for UI Design,
- Deployed Applications in Glass Fish Server.
- Writing unit test classes using Junit.
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence.
- Co-ordinating for User Acceptance Testing
- Defect Management and fixing.
- Support for Deployment in Production.
Environment: s: Cold fusion Framework, Oracle, SQL Developer, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Windows, UNIX, Red Gate, Glassfish Server, Net Beans, Dream Weaver, Hibernate, Tortoise.
- Production and non-production support
- Enhancing and adding new functionalities
- Providing value additions
- Detailed analysis of the functionality and code of websites and their interfaces
- Understanding the requirements by working with Onsite
- Making the code changes
- Making database changes.
- Providing User acceptance testing support.
- Following change management procedures to deploy the code to production.
Environment: s: Core Java, Struts, SVN, TOAD, Eclipse, Oracle, Web logic, Citrix, Windows, HP Service Management, MVC Framework