- 8+ years of Total experience in Development and Administration of Single Page UI Applications involving Web Services & Database handling in various Industries like Financial, Telecom and e - commerce domains.
- Extensive knowledge in various software development methodologies - Waterfall, Agile, Jira & Scrum.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Redux, and Flux concept.
- Experience with Angular2/4 components, Dependency Injection, Services, Routing and Forms.
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like Backbone, Ember, D3, Vue, Knockout and Vanilla.
- Experience in database programming using Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres 9.3 and proficiency in developing SQL in JDBC as well as client server environments.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like IBM WebSphere, JBOSS in clustered environment and Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering components with custom HTML tags.
- Expertise in utilizing Node in conjunction with Express framework to route and render pages
- Experience in designing database schema and interactions with MongoDB and Mongoose.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT, JIRA, GIT HUB, Rally and Jenkins.
- Experienced in working with Angular components like Directives, Service Interface, and Polymer.
- Experience working on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Experience in Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Worked with JSON web tokens & OAUTH technologies for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Implemented Angular 2.0 client-side form validation using various controls and created multiple views
- Experienced in Amazon web services (AWS) in migrating java applications to the cloud using EC2, S3 and object storage container to store and retrieved secured files, from API.
- Developed messenger application with Node, Socket.IO, Mongo dB, Express and Angular.
- Experience in test strategy with frameworks like Mocha, Chai, Protractor and Jasmine.
- Implemented Micro services Registration and Discovery with Spring Cloud, boot, and Netflix's Eureka.
- Experience configuring Active Directory and DNS Servers within Azure and extending to AWS.
- Administration of AWS services & secure cloud-based services using Amazon AWS VPC, security groups, NACL's, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), S3, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Route 53, Auto Scaling, RDS, IAM.
- Experienced in Hapi.js framework in writing reusable code, validating and authenticating code easily.
- Experienced with NPM & Package JSON for managing dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Experienced in creating React JS components using JSX, utilized Redux Architecture for unidirectional data flow and managed data through HTTP requests & Restful Web Services.
- Developed Shell Scripts (Shell, Python) for automating administration tasks like file system management, process management, backup and restore.
- Experienced in developing UML Diagrams like use Cases, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Excellent communication skills, team player, quick learner and self-motivated
Frameworks: Angular 4, React, Redux, Node, SASS, Bootstrap, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services
Libraries: Underscore JS, Backbone, Redux-Saga, Axios, Lodash
Tools: / Packages: Yeoman, Gulp, Grunt, GIT, Kendo, Bower, NPM, Maven, Bit bucket, Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Web pack.
Languages: JAVA, J2EE, SPRING, PL/SQL, SPRING Web Services
Databases: Oracle, MongoDB, SQL Server 2010, MySQL
UAT Testing: Defect reporting, Junit, Mocha, Protractor, JEST, Selenium
Post Production Support: Involved in Postproduction support, tracking different user requests.
Confidential - Irvine, CA
Applications: Flight “COMPASS” Entertainment and Modulation User Portal
Development Approach: UI Interface Design and Regression Backend Testing.
Tools: Node, React, Express, Bootstrap, JAVA, JEST, AWS, Gulp, and NPM.
Sr. Full Stack React Developer
- Review and familiarize Functional Requirement Document (FRD) to understand the requirements
- Collected data from focus group and created JSON files to query on MongoDB
- Implemented email and SSO integration using Node.js for backend and React in frontend.
- Used Node.JS for processing the incoming data and generate a document and save it to MongoDB.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development, additionally used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Developed the React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable) including the Life cycle hooks.
- Utilized A-sync/await operator, Promises, callback in Node, AWS Lambda & ES2015 in Type Script.
- Utilized ECMA Script 6 features for build of JSX and ES2015 (ES6) using Babel & web pack.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Redux, Animations and Flux.
- Used third party APIs such as from CASPR for reserving slots, Payments for cart checkout.
- Implemented the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework i.e., React JS to back-end Mongo DB to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Restful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Developed & consumed the web services using Apache CXF, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, WSDL, and SOAP.
- Tested all the modules with unit testing with the help of mocha, fail-tests & making it to work, also used Jasmine & postman to test API coming from Express JS.
- Increased production from art to manufacturing by 18% and reduced costs system efficiencies
- Used Web based GIT repository manager with issue tracking features like GIT-LAB and GIT-HUB.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
Environment: Mobile & Desktop
Tools: Angular 4, MySQL, spring, Hibernate, Immutable.js, Web pack
Full Stack UI Developer
- Negotiating the ongoing purpose and deliverables of the development effort.
- Ensuring the appropriate planning and management of the developer resources.
- Assessing the progress and effectiveness of the development effort.
- Involved in designing, discussions and user experience sessions for inputs on the layout and UX.
- Developed & Implemented OAuth2 functionality with Spring Security to REST services/REST API for authentication & authorization to validate the tokens for REST services using Jersey.
- Built Angular Template for products using Angular Material and using ng-repeat to iterate the products list.
- Developed with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations.
- Worked on Typescript new features block scope, type restrictions, decorators, arrow functions, classes, interfaces, modules (import and exports).
- Experience in building, deploying & integrating applications with ANT & Maven, performing continuous Integration and deployment (using toolsets such as Jenkins and Bit bucket)
- Utilized ng-react module to bind React Components to Angular Directives.
- Developed Web Applications in Java using Spring MVC, Hibernate/JPA, Spring REST, and Spring Boot for interaction with Back End Applications.
- Developed POC in D3.js and implemented in connected data portal to display charts and maps.
- Utilized Node.js, Socket.io, Supervisor, Grunt, Yeoman, and Angular for scalable website architecture.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by publishing and consuming Web Services which has been developed using SOAP protocols, WSDL, XML, JAXB, XSD and Apache Axis2 framework.
Tools: AngularJS, Node JS, Visual Studio, jQuery, CSS, JIRA.
- Worked alongside with Business and Development teams to understand requirements, and to determine scope of development.
- Participated in walk through/requirements review meetings to make sure that requirements are clear, complete and precise, detailed enough to develop.
- Optimizing the performance of application using Angular Lazy Loading and Ahead of Time Compilation.
- Created and validated web pages using JQUERY, AOS, and Bootstrap to meet the responsive web designing.
- Utilized AngularJS to achieve the client-side elements Hide, Show, Event Handling and AJAX Call on JSON response, and implemented Angular JQ- Lite to achieve SOM manipulation.
- Worked with LESS which is a CSS pre-processor for making Application more maintainable and extendable.
- Developed new reports and chart interface components using High Charts Ajax API.
- Extensively worked on core java with Collections, Generics, Lambdas, and Interfaces for passing the data from GUI Layer to Business Layer.
- Validating user fields & data cookies by Profiler, Node-mon, Stripe API and JS Tokens.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services and XML.
- Participated in weekly project status, defect review meetings and Change request meetings.
Web Developer / UX Designer
- Reviewed requirements for development and usability, consulted business and development teams to discuss system functionality.
- Designed Rich Internet Applications (RIA's) and GUI layouts with Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 and AJAX.
- Collaborated with Business Analyst and product owners to create wireframe mock-ups
- Developed, maintained back end codes for inventory systems using Java and Web Services using REST.
- Handling 150 Servers. Deployed My SQL database platforms on various production environments.
- Developed applications in the areas of distributed technologies like JAVA, J2EE (JDBC, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, JNDI, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Web services)
- Performed Validations with jQuery plug-ins like jQuery Validation Engine and jQuery Data Tables for controlling the Data Tables.
- Developed with CSS Preprocessors like SASS and LESS; using mix-ins, functions, custom grid systems following object oriented modular CSS patterns.
- Used JIRA to track the progress of the project, test cases and Used JUnit as a testing framework in a Test-Driven Development environment.
- Used JDBC, application server provided transaction API for accessing data from the MySQL DB.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services and XML.
- Implemented log4j API for exception handling, logging of the errors, warnings, messages, stack traces, debuggers throughout the code.
- Participated in the release cycles of the product environments of development, QA and Production.