- Involved in full project lifecycle of several enterprise systems:
- Requirements collection and analysis
- Documentation: Requirements, Design, Project Plan
- Server Security patches implementation
- Liaison with customers
- Front and back - end technical design - MVC (application flow, GUI, data structure, reports)
- Data visualization
- Wrote and maintained documentation (manuals, test plans, reports)
- Software development was based on the processes complaint with mandatory requirements of CMMI Level 2-3.
SKILLS / DEVELOPMENT TOOLS / TECHNOLOGIES:
ColdFusion, Dreamweaver, ColdFusion Builder, Photoshop;
Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, SQL Developer, Toad;
Amazon Web Services (AWS);
Data Visualization: SAP BI (Web Intelligence), Tableau, D3.js;
Senior Member of Technical Staff
- Maintaining existing and developing new mission critical application related to NAVSEA contract.
- Created and implemented a framework for the new application development - this work included database and front-end design. Began preparing application for moving to AWS.
Confidential - Washington DC.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed GUI and data modules for the existing financial system: data-entry, data processing and validation on client and server sides, and reporting.
- Reports were presented in traditional table layouts and graphs for better data analysis.
- New modules were design based on data-driven multi-tier/MVC (model-view-controller) architectural pattern.
Confidential, Merrifield, VA.
- Designed and implemented data migration tool.
- Modified existing and designed new modules and reports with emphasis to ad-hoc behavior driven reporting.
- Responsibilities included system analysis, design, application and database development, and maintenance.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Lead Programmer Analyst
- Architected and delivered to production number of systems. Systems vary in complexity, size, design approach and functionality.
- Data-driven multi-tier architecture was a foundation for system design.
- Managed and participated as a programmer in several projects from the initial stage (requirements gathering, flowchart, database, and interface design) to the production version with subsequent maintenance and additions to the systems.
- Designed systems were designated to provide order entry for various products sold by the company.