With 18+ years of IT experience in application development and worked in all areas of software development lifecycle, I am seeking a challenging career as an Architect to contribute to the growth and success of the organization.
Server Side: Java, J2EE, EJB, Web Services (REST, SOAP), JAX - RS (Jersey), Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, JSP, Servlets, JAXB, Log4J, Junit
Middleware: Websphere MQ 7.0
Databases: Oracle 11g, DB2 9.7, mySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB
Servers: Weblogic 10.3.6, Websphere 7.5, JBoss, Apache, iPlanet, WEBrick
Tools: / Packages OAuth 2.0, JWT, ANT, Maven, SOAP UI, Postman, Swagger, Apache POI, SQL Developer, TOAD, IBM Cúram 6.0.4, PMD, Findbugs, CheckStyle, EMMA, Fortify, Oracle Discoverer
IDE: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.0, Rational Software Architect (RSA) 7.5, IBM Integration Designer (IID) 8.5, Atom, Sublime Text
Source Control: CVS, Rational Team Concert (RTC) 4.0.2, Clearcase
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative
- Working as Application Architect in Confidential team responsible for requirement analysis & refinement, design, development, integration, and deployment activities.
- Added new applications in Confidential framework to handle different types of business requirements.
Environment: Java 1.6, Weblogic 10.3.6, EJBs, Spring 3.5, JPA, MQ 7.0, Oracle 11g, JaxB, CVS
- Produced Solution design and Low-Level design documents.
- Developed Java EE application for generation and distribution (Email) of Vessel Scheduling reports (Excel) to US Military.
- Wrote parameter based complex SQLs for fetching Vessel Schedules information.
- Designed the underlying physical data model (database tables, indexes, sequences).
Environment: Java 1.6, Weblogic 10.3.6, EJBs, Spring 3.5, JPA, MQ 7.0, Oracle 11g, Apache POI, CVS
- Produced Solution design document detailing component model, workflow, sequence diagrams, logical and physical data model etc.
- Developed MQ based two multi-threaded applications, one for transformation of incoming Confidential event message and other for making secured web-service calls to SIP system.
- Used OAuth based security system (Java Web Token) for system authorization.
- Developed time bound content reloadable caching framework to cache static business data for faster processing.
- Developed auditing framework for all incoming and outgoing messages and responses.
Environment: Java 1.6, Weblogic 10.3.6, EJBs, MQ 7.0, Oracle 11g, REST, JSON, OAuth 2.0, JWT, JaxB, CVS
- Produced Solution design document detailing all possible implementation approaches, demonstrated to client.
- Developed single page application using React JS providing execution summary and detail of various Confidential processes.
- Worked on modification of existing Confidential processes (Python) for capturing execution detail.
Environment: Java 1.6, Weblogic, REST, Jersey 2.6, JSON, MQ 7.0, Oracle 11g, React JS, Bootstrap, Python, CVS
- A generic language web-application was developed that exposes web-services to provide translation data. Also, a UI was developed to view translated data.
- A new language maintenance service was developed that allows insertion/modification/deletion of translation data.
- Notification project was modified to generate emails in user preferred language. It calls language web-application to get translated data.
Environment: Java 1.6, Weblogic, REST, Jersey 2.6, JSON, MQ 7.0, Oracle 11g, React JS, Bootstrap, CVS
- I worked as Application/Domain Architect in NYSDOL Core team that provides centralized web-services to other application teams viz. Employer, Benefit etc.
- Responsible for Service Component Architecture (SCA) assembling, Web Services, WSDL & XSD Modeling.
- Worked with business and management teams to define and prioritize sprint activities.
- I worked with Database team in defining the table structure for new module or applications.
- Responsible for WSDL version maintenance.
- I used to do code review; got appreciation for finding potential issues.
- Worked with testing team in doing performance testing.
- Responsible for all development, integration, and deployment activities.
Environment: IBM Integration Designer 8.5, IBM Websphere Process Server, SOA, Java 1.6, Spring 3.5, Hibernate 3.0, Oracle 10g, Clearcase, JaxB, SOAP UI, ANT, Fortify, PMD
- I led the team who was responsible for customization and configuration of various Cúram modules (Intake, Case Management, Participant Management, Outcome Management, Provider Management, and Financial Management) for making NGO Base solution.
- I was responsible for all build and continuous integration related activities e.g. handling of build engines and build server, build package creation, automatic deployment etc.
- I was responsible for making content and exercises for Cúram boot camps that allows developers and business analysts to gain understanding of Cúram product and its features.
Environment: IBM Cúram 6.0.4, Java 1.6, RSA 8.5.1, RTC 4.0.2, DB2 9.7, ANT
- Played two roles viz. Lead Online Designer and Development Capability Lead.
- To review functional and technical design document.
- Continuous Integration and Automatic Deployment.
- To help in resolving client queries and integration testing.
Environment: Java 1.4, Websphere 6.0, RAD 6.0, RTC 3.0, Oracle 10g, ANT.
- Worked as an Application Architect / Development Lead.
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Worked with Business team to analyze and refine requirements.
- Prototyped and demonstrated overall technical solution to client team.
- Developed multiple collector’s framework to fetch data using different communication protocols (Message Streaming, FTP, DB, Email)
- Implemented Hibernate Cache (EhCache) for static content.
- Worked on publisher-subscriber architecture to cater different scenarios.
- Work on automated build, deploy and test activities under continuous integration.
- Application deployment on Test and Pre-production environments.
Environment: Java 1.6, Websphere 7.0, WMB, WMQ 7.0, RSA 7.5, RTC 2.0, Oracle 10g, Spring 3.0.5, Hibernate 3.0, JaxB, SOAP UI, ANT, PMD, Findbugs, CheckStyle, EMMA.
- Worked as a technical lead having team of 5 to 12 people.
- Designing and development of various projects for Puntos and Silvend applications.
- Application deployment on Test, Pre-production, and Production environments.
- Estimation, planning & task allocation to team members.
Environment: Java, EJB, Jsp, Weblogic, Tuxedo/C, Eclipse, Sybase, PCVS.
- Worked as a technical team lead.
- Design reviewing & issue resolution with Business Analysts.
- Estimation, planning & development task allocation to team members.
- Development, Test case review, code review, code delivery processes.
Application Specialist / Technical Lead
- Acted as a function group lead for Rente application (RE - Pension).
- Understood / analyzed the requirements and designed / modeled many function groups using component modeling techniques. Developed core business component of the pension application.
- To help / educate testing team in integration testing.
- Review code / design of peer members.
Environment: Java, Websphere 6.0, Hibernate, Spring, RSA, DB2, Clearquest.
Senior Software Engineer
- To understand the existing architecture / workflow of Merchant Import (MI) tasks.
- To optimize performance in various merchant import tasks.
- To implement various generic / seller specific rules to have good quality data.
- To capture new developments / enhancements requirements from Content team.
- To manage and co-ordinate releases with India/US team.
Environment: Java, Jsp, Struts, Eclipse, Oracle, mySQL, CVS
Senior Software Engineer
- To understand the existing architecture / workflow of ITSA application.
- To design/develop new systems as per the requirements.
- To deploy the ITSA application on Cingular's stage / production environment.
- To deal with client in making and approving work estimates / schedules.
Environment: Java, EJB, Jsp, Servlets, Eclipse, Oracle, Weblogic
Senior Member Technical Staff
- To develop, maintain and administer demo systems to ensure a high level of availability.
- To develop build scripts to automate the installation of demos on TDS servers.
- To interact with Confidential executives regarding TDS.
Environment: Java, Jsp, Servlets, Oracle Java Developer, Oracle
Senior Member Technical Staff
- To develop Dialogue marketing and Recommendation Portlet applications.
- To build Dialogue Dashboard (Intelligent Page) to show dialogue history, lead details and other details.
- To develop Recommendation Administrator UI for creating / editing / deleting recommendations.
- To integrate Dialogue and Recommendation application with GCD (Global Contact Database) for lead generation.
- To integrate PMN application with other marketing applications (Campaign and Survey applications).
- To create, update and maintain new OMO Reports as per daily/weekly requirements using Oracle Discoverer for worldwide marketers.
- To help and educate people as a Discoverer user and making Documents for knowledge base.
Environment: Java, Jsp/Servlet, PL-SQL, SQL, Oracle, Oracle Discoverer.