- Over 8 years of IT experience in all phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) includes User Interaction, Design, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Builds, Configuration and Code Management, Production/Customer Support, Maintenance, Enhancements and Quality Control of both Internet E - business (B2C/B2B/B2E)/Web and Client/Server Technologies
- Specialized in developing Internet applications using Websphere, WebLogic and emerging SOA and J2EE technologies.
- Technical expertise includes Full lifecycle Object Oriented development utilizing a Rational Unified Process, which uses Use Case approach, Object Modeling, and Design.
- Development expertise in programming languages like Java and IDE’s including IBM RAD, WSAD, Eclipse, STS .
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring and administering middle-tier J2EE Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, JBOSS and Web Server like Apache Tomcat
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), UML/RUP and Java and J2EE Core Design Patterns
- Use Case Diagram, Sequence Diagram and Class Diagrams using UML with Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Expertise in implementing applications using Struts, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Expertise in J2EE technologies: EJB, JNDI, JMS, MQ Series and Web Application Development using EJB, Servlets, JSP, XML/XSLT and JDBC.
- Experience in Java Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, Axis2 and UDDI in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Expertise in n-tier Application Server Architecture, B2B / B2C Applications, Scalability, Security, Performance and Reusability
- ANT, Maven were used for building and deploying applications on the Servers and also worked on various operating systems like Windows 2K/XP, MS-DOS, UNIX, Linux, Solaris, 4690 OS.
- Experience in database programming using Oracle 9i/10g/11i, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server 2000/2005, proficiency in developing SQL, PL/SQL in JDBC as well as client server environments.
- Extensive experience in using HQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures.
- Self-starter and highly motivated with the ability to learn new technologies and methodologies and highly conceptual with excellent communication, inter personal and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and as a team
Development Tools: Eclipse 3.2, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD 7.0), Net Beans, Spring Suite 3.2,3.5
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/NT, Linux, 4690 OS and UNIX.
Framework/Tools: Apache Struts 1.3, Hibernate 3.2, Spring Framework 3.5, SQL Developer, CVS, Clear Case, SVN, CMVC, Accurev.
Web Servers: Java Web Server, IBM HTTP Server, Tomcat and Apache Web Server.
Application Servers: IBM Websphere Application Server 6.1, BEA Web Logic 8.0., IBM MQ Series.
Databases: DB2 7.2, Oracle 11g, SQL 2010, Microsoft Access 2000, MySQL, Squirrel 3.0.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Worked on Toshiba Retail product called 'Gravity-Link' (tablet version of TCX Gravity) spring integration based application implemented Apache Camel to route actions performed on UI and update Device-Broker(application holds the state of devices like pin-pad, till, printer etc. )which has extendable capability in order to do customization as per client requirement.
- Started as team member of pilot project, hold strong position in analysis of new designs, development, deployment, testing as per the requirements.
- Responsible to understand legacy base code called 'POSBC' in order to add new functionality in order to use their base POS(Point-of-sale) called 'ACE' which runs on 4690 OS controller.
- Responsible to understand existing schema from legacy base code and create XML templates with placeholder, loops and conditions in order to send and receive requests and responses properly.
- Responsible to handle socket connection in order to send and receive data where multithreading concept implemented as per architectural design.
- Responsible to design and implement infrastructure in order to handle callbacks (an additional information required by POS controller in order to process the request completely), which involves complete life cycle from UI to POS controller.
- Responsible to right or extend new action flows from base code in order to route action to our classes using Apache camel and extract original framework event and exchange to decorate or undecorate data as per the action route .
- Responsible to handle client side, device broker application, server side application sessions timing and avoid application hangs in case POS controller got issues and to debug any pending messages in device broker queue like fail over cases using Apache Active MQ .
- Responsible to load all XML and JSON templates using Apache velocity with extensibility so that all customized templates can be found using Apache camel as they all gets loaded in classpath.
- Responsible to investigate item controls and rules received from POS in order to enable or disable the specific actions on the client (UI).
Technologies: Java 6 and Java 8, Spring MVC 3.4, Spring Integration, Maven Integration, XML, XSLT, JSON, Tomcat 7, Apache Camel, Apache Active MQ, 4690 OS, Apache Velocity, IBM Accurev, J-unit, Log4j, IBM RTC tool, CMVC, Version One, Require.JS, Node.JS, Browserify.JS, Ajax, CSS, HTML .
Sr. Java Developer
- Created standalone application ‘Backend Driver’ to send out emails which would be invitation, reminders, assessment completions, reports, etc. using Active MQ 5.5.0 point to point flow with Spring Integration as project is based on Spring MVC.
- Create Services, Repository and model in the admin using Spring Roo.
- Create Junit test cases based on MVC model using reflection from Mockito framework.
- Responsible for all notifications send out as text message from admin or CE and serialized or De-serialized using JSON in backend driver in order to get the object details.
- Responsible to localize (Internationalization) all the string converted into spring messages in views and used i18 properties from JS files.
- Created flow to store every processed or unprocessed email in database table with the specific enum with the id and specific codes.
- Involved in solving bugs raised based on front (JS, JSPX files) or backend process (SQL Queries, Class files (controller, service, model, repository or impl classes)).
- Involved in analysis of new designs, development, deployment, testing as per the requirements.
- Involved in creating Spring-based Scheduler (Spring Task Schema) in order to run multiple jobs i.e. email reminders or any pending request.
- Involved in adding Ehcache to the backend driver in order to distribute all the cached messages.
- Configured standalone application (Backend Driver) to the existing application (SHLOnline) in order to use model, service and repository classes from there using Spring Context scanner.
- Involved in setting spring security filter in application-context-security in order to handle success and failures with authentication based on company level or candidate level.
Technologies: Java/JDK 1.6, Spring 3.2, Spring Roo 1.2.4, Spring Integration, Java Beans, Hibernate 3.0, XML, SQL Server 2008, Log4j,Tortoise SVN, VMware vFabric Server, Tomcat 7, Maven Integration, JSON, Spring Task Scheduler, Spring Suite 3.4, JS, JSPX, Solar Search Engine, Mockito, Junit.
Confidential, Cary, NC
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in analysis of new application requirements, design, development, integration, deployment of application and testing, fixing production issues.
- Participated in use case analysis, understanding use cases and developing prototypes to support application development.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework to connect to database and used Liquibase to add and retrieve the Information from the Database.
- Involved in the writing SQL queries, and database connections using JDBC, connecting to Derby database.
- Responsible for developing FTP, SFTP using IO Stream to read write file and used Spring Injections to configure beans in order to schedule the batch job.
- Involved in developing the web service call flow using HTTP API to connect to third party Document share network to save retrieve and delete documents in PDF format.
- Involved in object conversion to xml using JAXB from the web service call and store it in database.
- Involved in creating Spring-quartz clustered in order to run multiple jobs at a time.
- Used for development of Java related classes and components using STS 3.2 as IDE for developing the application and deployed application in Jetty Server.
- Developed Unit Tests and Test Suites using Junit and used Log4j for traces and logs.
- Development followed Agile and waterfall technology in the different components of the Confidential Health Insurance application.
Technologies: Java/JDK 1.6, Servlets, Spring 3.0, Java Beans, Hibernate 3.0, XML,UML, IBM DB2, Log4j, SVN, IBM Websphere Application Server 6.1, Jetty Server, Maven Integration, SFTP, FTP, SOAP UI, Web Services, JAXB, Quartz, SQL, Derby Database.
Software Engineer II
- Involved in business requirement reviews and Use case analysis and application design strategies in order to document the analyze research in the development environment ‘WIKI’ (internal resource for architectural flow and procedures).
- Worked in Agile Environment (SCRUM) -pair programming to cover the stories in the recent sprint to meet the BA requirements and review the flow with the scrum master and BA under TEST/DEV/EMULATION environment and part of the presentation of release for the completed sprint as a demo to the client. Involved in Sprint Planning Meeting to split the stories in sub tasks and rate the stories according to the complexity with the help of Planning Poker.
- Worked in PL/SQL to create tables, triggers, sequences, store procedures, constraints, post refresh scripts, masterdeployscript in unified portal to store and retrieve failure attempts and customer data in Oracle DB and code queries in TOAD to access the required customer database.
- Involved in creating new JSP using HTML 5, AJAX, CSS forwarded by STRUTS 2.0 dispatchers in Servlet action class and map the coding using collection (hashmap, linked hashmap, arraylist) with the business beans and http sessions and develop DAO to create connections to the tables using store procedures and throw error messages catch by exceptions which were made according to the requirement provided by the BA error handling verbiages and used global messages to display error messages. JBOSS used as an application server to run the local host and debug the errors in the code itself.
- Create widgets in GWT (Google Web Tool Kit) to change the GUI according to the stories (BA requirement) assigned to remove or add features, security rules, permissions, verbiages, etc.
- Responsible for legacy Selenium RC test cases conversions to the Web Driver test cases using CSS and java script and run the test cases in Junit to resolve the test cases successfully.
- Involved in running Test cases for given stories in TEAMCITY and also responsible for assigning the stories or update the tasks in the stories and time management in JIRA.
- Responsible for cloning updates from the central repository (MERCURIAL) in local unified portal development as local using Tortoise Hg and setup new local development using Tortoise SVN to clone.
- Worked on Fisheye Crucible to review the codes to comment the errors and complete or open the code review for the given story.
Technologies: Java 1.6, JAXB, JSP, Java Script, HTML5, CSS, AJAX, GWT, Servlets, Struts 2.0, XML, Junit, ANT,PL/SQL, Oracle 11g, My Eclipse 10.1, JBoss 4.2.3, TOAD, Tortoise Hg, Tortoise SVN, Mercurial Repository, JIRA, Agile Development-Scrum Methodology-TDD-Pair Programming-Sprint Planning, Team City, FileZilla, LDAP, Log4J, Fisheye Crucible.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in business requirements gathering, Usecase analysis and application design strategies.
- Responsible for developing the batch jobs applications to generate Key Peformance Indiactor reports in CSV file format using Java 1.5, XML, Quartz technologies and developed DAO to abstract the business logic from data access using the transaction management module in Spring 2.0 framework and implemented multi-threading using the java concurrent package.
- Responsible for configuring JMS queue’s for each module and constructing messages to transport data between each module, generate notifications to the handset etc. and JMS queue’s transfer from one server to another with the help of WebSphere MQ series.
- Responsible for developing the business logic to retrieve voice messages to the handsets by encoding to QCELP format to handset specific format like OGG and compose and forward messages from the handset.
- Responsible for developing the user Interface using Junit, Servlets, JSP, HTML, Java Script,CSS to conduct unit testing as well as end to end testing.
- Responsible for providing support to the QA team by fixing defects and provided production support in terms code deployment and fixing issues and maintained version control using Clear Case.
Technologies: Java 1.5, JSP, Servlets, Spring 2.5, J unit 4.0,Quartz 1.6, Java Script, HTML, CSS XML,XSD, Oracle 11g, RAD 7.0, WebSphere 6.1 MQ series, Clear case.
Sr. Java / J2EE Developer
- Responsible for developing and enhancing the Disposition module by enhancing the existing process flows, data transformation services and persistence services of the business tier and persistence tier of the Integrated Justice Architecture using EJB, Java, Spring 2.0, Hibernate, XML, XSD and DAO and maintained source control using SVN.
- Responsible for realizing the analysis models from Use cases, design models from analysis models and code from design models.
- Responsible for writing hibernate queries and performed unit testing Junit and provided support to the QA team by fixing bugs.
- Utilized the existing IJCommon Services framework to handle exceptions, logging and obtain data source connections.
- Configured the Web sphere application server to connect with Oracle Server in the back end by creating JDBC data source and configured MQ Series and JMS Queues with IBM RAD and WAS to create new connection factories and queues.
- Involved in requirements gathering and development meetings to provide task estimation.
Technologies: Java 1.5, EJB 2.0, Spring 2.0, Hibernate 3.2, JMS, JSF, XML, IBM MQseries, Websphere Application server 6.1, RAD 7.5, Junit 4.0, Oracle 10g, SVN
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for gathering and implementing user requirements from use case diagrams according to UML standards.
- Responsible for developing batch job application to generate reports and schedule them using the spring utilities module and conduct end to end and unit testing using the same.
- Developed control Servlets to handle user requests and dispatch them to appropriate action classes according to spring framework.
- Wrote command pattern classes to handle data related communication using JDBC API and stored procedure calls.
- Designed and developed XSL style sheets to generate HTML streams by reading XML files.
- Used JDBC connection pooling to communicate with the database and manage database configuration issues.
- Responsible for maintaining web application resource structure according to J2EE framework.
Sr. Java/Web Services Developer
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis and Functional Document preparation discussions and implemented the agile methodology.
- Responsible for developing WSDL files and deployed both on the server and the client side and developed WebService for accessing the SETIT, PLUS server using JAX-WS.
- Developed components like Tax withholding, Payment History and Payment Method using Struts 1.2, for developing the business logic and technologies such as JSP, Servlets, HTML, Java Script and CSS for developing the user interface.
- Developed queries and stored procedures to update, insert and retrieve data from the database and developed DAO’s using Spring transaction management.
- Developed the batch jobs application using Java 1.5, quartz scheduler to generate monthly statements (CSV files) and customized reports as requested by the end user.
- Developed Junit test cases to conduct unit testing and was responsible for deploying the code to DEV and SIT environments, assisted the QA team by fixing defects and was involved in deployment and support to the production environment.
Technologies: Java 1.5, Spring 2.0, Struts 1.2, JSP, Servlets, WSDL, JAX-WS, HTML, Java Script, CSS, PL/SQL, SQL developer, Mainframe, IntelliJIDEA 5.1, Websphere 6.1