- Over several years of experience building/leading/managing software systems, development process.
- Extensive experience in business and object oriented analysis, designing, architecting and integrating complex systems.
- Proficient in design validation, technical evaluation/feasibility studies, project estimations and tracing requirements
- Extensive experience working directly with several stakeholders including clients, vendors and senior management.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Leadership, Motivational, Management skills, strong problem analysis.
- Involved in various stages of proposals: writing, orals and negotiating projects, timelines and budgets.
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration and API Developer
- DHS Security Clearance
Areas Of Expertise: System/Business and Functional Analysis, Application Development, Systems Architecture, Systems Integration, Document and Content Management, Object Oriented Analysis/Design, BPM/Workflow Management, Process Improvement, Project Management, Big Data, Forecasting, billing and invoicing, Cloud Infrastructure
Domain Expertise: Public Services/Civilian/DHS Agencies, Healthcare, Financial Services, Regulatory and Compliance, USGAAP, Managerial Accounting, Financial Management, Export/Import, Trade Automation, Trade Agreements, Mortgage Industry
Confidential, Washington DC
Tibco Java Engineer
- TIBCO Implementation linking various external agencies
- Designed and implemented systems to integrate with various external agencies
- Implemented, upgraded SOAP Services for external users
- Implemented load balancing of Web Servers, BW Servers, Business Rules Engine
- Troubleshoot server performance issues
- Implemented data format conversions
- Provided customer support for issues and provided resolutions.
Technologies: Tibco 5.8, Solaris, Oracle, MS SQL Server, git, Jenkins, Atlassian Products
Identity Management Engineer
- Upgraded role provisioning system called MyAccess
- Data processing modules
- LDAP, MySQL integration
- Section 508 compliance
- Spring Restful Services
- Spring batches and tasks for automation of processes
- Provided customer support for issues and provided resolutions.
- Designed and implemented upgrades to Agency Credit Insurance Structure (ACIS) application within the Freddie Mac.
- Implemented the PDF report generation modules using Java/iText.
- Designed Restful services for data exchange within various Freddie Mac systems.
- Updated batch modules using AutoSys.
- Developed JPA, EJBs and Managed Beans and JSF modules for supporting the ACIS application.
- Utilized Spring JDBCTemplate, JPA, JDBC and Hibernate for data retrieval and persistence.
- Used Maven/Jenkins, GIT and HP ALM as dependency management/build, code repository framework and issue tracking systems.
- Authored shell scripts to automate manual process.
- Used Oracle WebLogic as the application server and DB2 and backend database.
- Used JUnit and Mockito framework for Unit Testing.
Technologies: Java, JSF, DB2, JPA, EJB, spring, LINUX, Jenkins, Scrum
Confidential, Herndon VA
- Architected Loan Committing Platform to enable Loan Commitments from Mortgage Lenders on SOA Platform with Restful/JSON/J2EE/Spring Technologies. Integrated with several legacy subsystems.
- Developed Architectural Blueprints based on Enterprise / Industry Standards for Architectural Review Boards.
- Implemented Load Balance and Failover Architectures for Mission Critical Applications.
- Conducted Technical Architecture reviews to ensure that Projects, Deliverables conform to the Enterprise Standards and best practices.
- Conducted Impact / Dependency and Risk Analyses of Asset Migration.
- Developed/Documented Current, Future and Target State Architectures, Architectural Artefacts.
- Analysed, Reviewed and Modelled Logical and Conceptual Architectures.
- Extensively used The Open Group Architectural Framework (TOGAF) as Architecture Reference Framework.
- Used Mega Enterprise Suite to model Enterprise Architectural Models.
- Incorporated standard development practices into the team.
- Implemented Web Services to import data into Mega Enterprise Suite from various data sources such as HP’s EPPM and BMC Remedy.
- Performed Technology Selection Process, Lifecycle Process and implemented Technology Reference Models
- Identified and implemented Technology Standards and Enterprise Architectural Usage Patterns
- Improvised existing SDLC processes to ensure efficiency, accountability and better traceability.
- Defined B2B Solutions using XML Gateway and Tibco Business Works platform to expand Commitment Platform.
- Developed Services Layers, Business Layers, Data Access Layers, Business Logic and Business Objects using Java
- Configured and Implemented VMware’s tcServer (Tomcat) platform to implement the Loan Commitment solution.
- Authored LINUX, UNIX, DOS Shell, database, Perl scripts to automate routine system tasks.
- Automated several ETL process via scripts and Java Components and Schedulers.
- Conducted Code/Peer Reviews, Business/Technical/Feasibility Analyses and Joint Application Development (JAD) Sessions.
- Implemented SOAP Services to consume data from HP’s Enterprise Program and Project Management (EPPM) tool.
- Used GIT/Maven/Jenkins for code repository, dependency management, and build and management infrastructure.
- Utilized Spring JDBCTemplate, JPA, JDBC and Hibernate for data retrieval.
- Installed standalone and cluster mode spark on AWS
- Used AWS Services: Cloud formation, EC2, VPC, S3 Buckets
- Extensively used Spark/Python for data generation of the order of several Terra bytes.
- Authored Scala modules to pre-process unstructured consumer data.
- Used puppet and Docker technologies to manage application deployments.
Technologies: Java, XML Gateway, Tibco, spring, ORACLE Database, LINUX
Senior Java Developer
- Worked with various (Fortune 500) Customers to implement Import/Export Trade Automation Solution
- Led/Managed Onshore/Offshore teams to develop custom modules
- Installed, configured, administered and tuned WebLogic Environments to support Solutions.
- Developed Custom Modules to integrate ERP (SAP, JD Edwards) systems for XML Data Exchange using Tibco.
- Designed huge cross database, cross table data loads, optimizations
- Developed Oracle Stored Procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL Modules to provide Data Analysis
- Installed, administered, tuned Oracle Database Implementations on UNIX, LINUX and Windows environments
- Provided Tier 2 support for various Customers in implementation
Technologies: Java, spring, Hibernate, ORACLE, ANT, LINUX
Senior System Engineer
- Lead the Software Engineering Process to enhance US Securities Exchange Commission’s (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval system) EDGAR’s data processing server.
- Develop solution architectures for complex, highly visible business initiatives
- Served as Subject Matter Expertise for Interactive Data as several EDGAR Subsystems.
- Developed new Form processing modules within EDGAR Servers using Java/Apache Framework.
- Involved in performing emergency and regular releases implementing SEC rules and regulations.
- Influenced technology direction and developed system and architecture design methods and tools that enable the integration of complex hardware and software systems
- Documented Use Case Specifications, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and UI Specifications.Performed the conceptual/technical design review of complex technical environments including the definition of purpose and objectives; determination of feasibility and alternative approaches; development of cost rationale; determination of relevant technologies; and determination of implementation approach.
- Conducted Business Analysis and authored various Functional, Business, System and Technical Requirements Documents, Requirement Traceability Matrix Documents and other client delivery artifacts.
- Conducted Code, Test Cases and Script Reviews.
- Lead the Development of Case Management System.
- Developed Online Case Handling Modules using the Struts with Filenet API, WebServices and JQuery.
- Authored detailed Functional Requirements Document, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Conceptual Process Flows, Decision Matrices and other artifacts for client deliveries.
- Led the process to support, maintain and modernize the Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Research system.
- Redesigned and upgraded Interactive (XBRL - extensible Business Reporting Language) Data and XML Data Systems to integrate with Securities Exchange Commission’s Electronic Data Gathering and Retrieval Systems. (SEC EDGAR 2000- 2006)
- Provided Tier II production support for EDGAR Systems on Technical issues. (SEC EDGAR 2000- 2006)
- Implemented Filenet Document/Content Management solutions
Technologies: Java, spring, ORACLE, ANT, LINUX, XMLbeans, XBRL, SYBASE, EASERVER, CORBA