- An Experienced SOA Software Technical Director, Architect, Technical Sales Consultant, Manager, Programmer, and highly technical innovator, with over 25 years of product hardware and software development experience. A Qualified, SOA, EAI - Business solution architect and technical manager with programming skills and Software and Hardware Sales experience. Has Experience with large-scale production design, architecture and implementation in many different environments including Internet, mainframe, mid-range, small systems. Delivered technical and business direction to teams of 10 to 100 consultants / developer, and managing TEMPprincipal technical sales consultant to fortune 500 companies. Personally designed major technical solutions valued over 50 million in contract sales.
- Specialist with SOA Architecture, EAI Tools BEA / IBM Application Servers, and distributed systems, applications development and delivery
- Technical sales support and client level services sales experience. RFP preparation and SOW delivery.
- Energy Metering Data Management Architecture. (AMI) design and implementation.
- BSS/OSS Telecom, COTS Applications and Integration design, sales, and project management.
- SOA Middleware Architect providing design and development for distributed applications.
- Project manager, programmer, application designer, and system architecture designer.
- N-Tiered operating system design, middleware analysis and support programmer
- Educator, trade-show presenter, technical design and architecture presentations.
- Executive management, team leadership, lead designer, project manager, customer account manager
- BEA AquaLogic Suite
- AquaLogic Message
- etc. BEA WebLogic Integration v 8.1.4
- AquaLogic Data Services (Liquid Data)
- WebLogic Portal
- WebLogic Server v 6
- BSS/OSS Telecom
- AMI Metering EAI for Energy Sector
- IBM WebSphere Server Foundation
- IBM Interchange Server (ICS)
- WebSphere Business Integration(WBI) Workflow
- SOA Architecture
- EAI Solutions
- Tivoli Composite Application Manager
- Web Services
- Spring Framework
- and Applets
- MQ Series v 5
- MQ Series Integrator
- MQ Workflow
- CORBA IDL
- DB2 SQL/400
- PC assembler
- REXX Macro language
- Personal REXX
- AIX System commands on RS/600
- X Windows
- 370 Assembler
- OS/2 presentation Manager
- Visual C++
- Visual Basic
- Lotus Notes/Domino
- MS Office
- Lotus Freelance Graphics
- Microsoft Word
- Lotus WordPro
- Adobe Flash
- Storyboard Live
- Power Point
- Eudora Mail
- BEA Tuxedo
- BEA WebLogic Server
- IBM WebSphere
- Net Objects Fusion
- and MS Front Page
- Rational Requisite Pro
- Magic Draw
BEA Practice Leader /SOA Architect, Delivery
- Corporate BEA contact for Systems Integration, and BEA SOA design activities
- Core Team member of Complex Systems Integration and Delivery Excellence Groups
- Pre Sales - Proposal Architect - Various Projects - 30$ Million - 5$ Million
- SOA Technical Advisor to AOL Business Transformation and Systems Integration Organizations
- Analysis of technology, analysis of resources, deep dive technical reviews on UML design patterns.
- Products: Rational Requisite Pro, Magic Draw, BEA Technologies, Convergys, Infinys billing system
- World Wide Delivery Excellence Team Member
BEA Practice Leader/ Senior IT Architect
- Designer architect of SOA Automated Metering Infrastructure - Design in implementation
- EAI Technical direction to all IBM BEA consultants in US. Over 50 consultants and managers.
- BEA WebLogic Integration version 8.1.5, BEA AquaLogic Data Services 2.0. AquaLogic ESB.
- Products: SeeBeyond, SAP, CDx, Wellington ServAnywhere, Hexagram Star, DCSI TWACS, WACS, BEA Product Suite. Direction
- Researcher of Service Oriented Architecture, SOA, for BEA and IBM, producer of publication and technical training.
- Technical Advisor to SOA practice leaders on SOA Techniques and Delivery Excellence.
- Designed SOA service component for VOIP billing system, implemented prototype, sold for 10 Million US
- BEA WebLogic Integration version 188.8.131.52 and IBM MQ Series version 5 software architecture.
- Development Manager and Technical Architect to over 40 developers and staff
- System delivery architect for VoN OSS - VOIP Solution using COTS integration. Sold $10 Million
- Products: Ceon Market Package, ADC, Singl.eView, Remedy, BroadWorks, IPUnity, Hyperion, Intermediate Resources: CNUM, NeuStar, MSAG, RSAG, CRIS,
- Professional consulting on BEA WebLogic Integration and IBM MQ Series software.
- Define product offerings, develop web sites, design products, develop packaging, locate, and develop software, product sales, marketing, and management. Automotive Software Consulting.
- Products: Macromedia Flash, Micrografix Suite, Adobe Premier, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Front Page, Java J2EE BEA WebLogic Integrator Versions 7 and 8.
Professional Services Sales - Managing TEMPPrincipal - Technical Sales Manager
- Business and technical leadership of over 50 consultants on multiple, simultaneously running J2EE applications for Fortune 100 companies.
- C Level sales management interface, technical architecture, review, and technical project management.
- Use of Java, programming languages on UNIX and Windows platform.
- BEA WebLogic Integration, Version 6.X, 7.X Oracle, Sybase, and IBM Database interfacing. Messaging software including IBM MQ Series and JMX.
- WebLogic Server - MQ Series Java interface, design and proof of concept in mortgage, web application design, BEA Tuxedo, J2EE Servlets, EJBs, JSP, Perl Script, and CGI programs, interactive web applications, Lotus Notes/Domino, C/C++, Unix, and Oracle Integrator. Use in Press Release Web Site.
- Competitive analysis of BEA vs. IBM WebSphere.
- Areas: Publishing, Financial, Mortgage, Business Administration software design.
- Team Leadership of up to 20 people.
AS/400 Research - Advisory Software Engineer - Designer/Architect/Project Leader/Manager
- Java PEX Plus - AS/400 Object Connect performance design. MQ Series Integrator, MQ Series Software, C/C++, CORBA, Java Beans based program analysis product for teh AS/400 expandable with NT, AIX, Linux platforms. GUI development, ORB, Visual Age for Java, JDBC, JNI, RMI
- Java Profiler Agent development Instructor for corporate and local education organizations
- 1994 to teh present in disciplines including object oriented design, programming and system application design.
- Lotus Notes and DB/2 database interface design.
- IBM WebSphere J2EE design consultant for teh AS/400 platform.
- Team Lead of 3 - 10 people
- AS/400 Java program analysis strategy
- Consultation on technical areas related to Java program deployment on AS/400, NT, and OS/2 Workspace on Demand platforms, and analysis of data collection algorithms.
- Delivered AS/400 Java program profiling strategy, accepted for implementation 1999-2000.
- Present at Spring COMMON Trade show, March 1999.
- Team Lead of up to 10+ persons
Lead Software Engineer - Project Leader, Manager / Lead Architect /Developer
- AS/400 Java Performance Data Converter - AS/400 Java system application to create Java (JVM) program profiling data using system hardware/software trace data using MQ Series to monitor and communicate data.
- Team lead of 5+ persons.Design, produce design documents, product schedules, Java code and test.
- Conceived, designed, and ported new network centric OS (Workspace On-Demand) to teh AS/400 Integrated PC Server Platform, Completed 12/19/97 Operated single-handed. Coding in C, Java.
- OS/2 Warp Server for AS/400 - Product manager, Architecture
- Lead team of engineers and technicians, numbering 20 to produce Warp Server for AS/400 simulator program.
- UNIX Physical File System development using C, C++, OOD.
- Lead team of 4.
- S390 I/O Adapter Micro code Development, Designer of GPST, Graphical Programming Simulation Tool.Deliver C++, C, and Assembler device drivers.
- S390 Engineering Accelerator Simulator Product Development.
- Parallel logic design simulation engine diagnostic micro code and application development.
- C++, C, M68000 assembler, PC assembler, i960 assembler, REXX, Pascal, PL/1, FORTRAN, COBOL).
- S/390 Engineering Accelerator Technology
- Engineering Accelerator Product Development (parallel logic simulator) massively parallel EVE II diagnostic micro code development, Serviceability Engineering. Designer of Advanced Artificially Intelligent Diagnostic System – System Error Resolution, UPGC, Universal Pattern Generation Code
- Coordination, develop device driver micro code for ES9371 (State Farm Ins).