- 16+ years of C/C++/C#, Open Source, Microsoft & legacy technologies experience in designing, architecting, developing and maintaining Enterprise Level Software Applications for complex workflows using Multi - tier architecture and scalable databases.
- Functional experience in Financial, Banking, Capital Markets, Utilities, Public Supplies, Railways and Auto Manufacturing Domains
- Full Stack Developer who can work cross-functionally on complete stack of technologies ranging from front end, middle tier and backend utilizing variety of frameworks for Web, Mobile and Desktop Development: MEAN, LAMP, WAMP etc.
- Experienced in developing Feature-rich UI applications using Sencha ExtJS 4 / ExtJS 5, Google Charts, CSS, HTML/XHTML, AJAX.
- Experience in building and consuming Web Services using SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, WSDL
- Extensive Experience with Data Modeling, Designing in diverse Database Technologies ranging from MS-SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Flat File Databases, ODBC, OLE-DB, JDBC including No-SQL, MongoDB
- Experience with all phases of SDLC- Waterfall model and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Established Business Interfacing skills -Client Interactions, Presentations and Demos
- Well versed with Quality Processes & Procedures.
- Experienced in the Technical Writing and Documentation of architecture, workflows, RFP, SRS, HLD, DLD, UTS, STS as per ISO 9001:2000 Requirements
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Good Oral and Written Skills in English Language.
- Fast learner-adapts quickly to new technologies and environments.
- Easy going, simple to mix and quickly achieving leadership targets with teams involved.
Languages: C++, C, C#, Visual Basic, VBA, VB.NET, Delphi, Python
Technologies/ Frameworks: SOAP, REST, JSON, COM,COM+
Application Server/ Web Server: IIS, Apache
Software Modeling Language /TOOLs: MS Visio, Rational Rose
Methodologies: OOPS, OOAD
IDE: Visual.NET Studio, Toad, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code
Database Technologies: MS-SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, ADO, ADO.NET, OLE-DB, ODBC, DAO, Flat Files, SQL, PL/SQL
Protocols and XML technologies: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, CSS, XML, XPATH
Version Control and Build Tools: SVN, CVS, GIT,MS Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation ServerApache Maven
Scripting: Shell, Perl, VBScript
Web Driver: Selenium
Operating System/Server Technologies: Windows, Unix, RED HAT and SUSE Linux, MS-DOS, Windows Server-2003/2008 R2, Ubuntu Linux
Reporting Tools: SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports
Technology Stacks: LAMP, WAMP, MEAN stack
No SQL /Big Data: No SQL, MongoDB
- Responsible for core development of Cell Tower Site Survey product and responsible for providing the Technical solution.
- Sprint planning, effort estimation, execution, tracking, monitoring and coordination with product management team and contribute to platform road map.
- Single point of contact for product strategy and Design/Coding/Integration Testing/Quality Management
- Communicate release status to stakeholders.
- Design, coding and fixing the bugs and deployment of the solution in AWS environment.
Environment: JSON, RESTful API, Angular JS 4.0, React JS, HTML5, C++/C#, Perl, Python, .NET, My SQL, MS SQL Server, GIT, AWS, Linux(RHEL), JIRA, Jenkins, Visual Studio for Code
Software Architect/ Technical Lead
- Read OMNESYS NEST streaming data using API for NSE
- Utilize live stock market feed into Excel and Python program from above API
- Integration with the Payment gateway on the retail client side
- Use the NEST PlaceOrder function to make BUY/SELL calls from the exchange in C# Code
- Use the NEST functions to write trading strategies in C# Code
- Built interactive React UI using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations
- Implemented React JS- One-way data flow using React Flux Architecture, Virtual DOM, JSX
- Implemented cross-browser functionality for IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Architected the big picture and generated design components that were translated into coding objects
- Prepared analysis and design documents, estimation, for different component and functional modules
- Routine interaction with strategy makers, reviewers, co-developers and management teams
Environment: C++/C#, Python, MS-Excel/VBA, Google Charts, Angular-Js 2.0/4.0, Node-Js, React-Js, AJAX, XML, HTML5, CSS3, MS SQL Server, OMNESYS REST API, Apache Maven, JIRA, Visual Studio for Code
ConfidentialSoftware Architect/ Technical Lead
- Process Account Vouchers, Cash Order Statements, Payment Cheques, Pension Settlements, Pension Pay Orders
- Reconcile Provident Fund, Interest and Settlement Cases and generate related Financial Statements
- Process Contracts, Fixed Deposits, other Security Deposits and Bills Recoverable
- Process legacy data by building an interfacing module with COBOL programs
- Involved in analysis, design, development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Environment: MS Visual Basic.NET, VBA, MS Excel, Crystal Reports, MS SQL Server, MS-Access, COBOL, UNIX, Oracle 10g, SQL Server Reporting Services.
ConfidentialSoftware Architect/ Technical Lead
- Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the development tasks
- Meeting with the clients for design and final product approvals
- Modular software development with timelines ranging from 3 days to few weeks
- Performing Version Control using SVN, CVS
Environment: Red Hat Linux, PHP, MySQL, PHPGrid, PDFLib, Xamp, Apache, AJAX, Dreamweaver
- Primary Technical Support and Patni offshore representative for all the above offshore supported applications handling management of resources, work flow administration, project management, client interviews, issue resolution, status monitoring and reporting.
Environment: Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET, Oracle, PL/SQL, Perl, UNIX, Apache, Java, COM, Business Objects, Crystal Reports
- Preparation of HLD, DLD, UTP, UTR.
- Impact Analysis of proposed enhancement and modifications
- Identifying defects through SDLC, their root-cause and performing Pareto-Analysis
- Object Oriented Testing for affected classes and their collaboration
- Interface Testing for Inter-linked Modules
- Load Stress Testing for the overall performance of the System
Environment: C++, UNIX, XMotif, Oracle 8.1, Sun Solaris 5.7, ISIS, XRT Table, CVS, SCCS, Perl, Python, Shell