- 15 Years of Software Engineering development experience
- 15 years of IT engineering experience, having expertise in Java/J2EE, C#, C/C++ Applications software development.
- Expertise in Mortgage Securities modeling, Pricing, Cash Loans Acquisition, Electronic Mortgage processing system.
- Experience in Risk Mgmt, Credit Mgmt, Consumer Banking Application software development and re - engineering.
- Extensive Experience in designing applications using Design Patterns, Spring Framework, and O/R mapping Hibernate framework.
Languages/Tools: Java/J2EE, C, C++, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, WebServices, AJAX.
Distributed Technologies: IBM ESB, TIBCO ESB, CORBA, MQ, JMS.
OS: UNIX: Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, LINUX. Windows.
Domain area: Mortgage backed securities, Banking, Investment Banks and Retail Billing.
Scripting/Tools: Perl, Shell, STL, Rational rose, Clear Case, UML, Make, ANT, Eclipse.
Database/Tools: Oracle 10g/11g, Sybase, Business Objects, Oracle Hyperion.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Senior Java/AWS Architect/Developer
- Developing and supporting Angular JS 2.0 based SPA application, this app lets travelers to register and travel faster. Application built using Angular JS 2.0, Java 8 used as server side component, and Oracle DB for persistence.
- Worked on Managing the Private Cloud Environment using Chef.
- Worked on the databases of the AWS RDS and carried out functionalities for creating instances as per the requirements.
- Designed Java API to connect the Amazon S3 service to store and retrieve the media files.
- Integrated Amazon Cloud Watch with Amazon EC2 instances for monitoring the log files and track metrics.
- Worked on building & deploying Javacode through Jenkins, used Jenkins Amazon Web Services (AWS) Code Deploy plugin to deploy toAWSand worked AWS Cloud management.
- Maintained and production support for Travelers program Application.
- Writing new requirements, maintaining scrum calls and JIRA item tracking are day to day responsibilities.
Confidential, New Carrollton, MD
Senior Java/AWS Architect/Developer
- Developing and supporting Automatic business rule converter (ARC) engine, for CADE2 DB reports (CCR,FRR,UA and TIF), using Java, Hibernate, Spring, Oracle, rule Engine, in RTC env.
- Installed application on AWSEC2instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Exported SQL data in toElastic searchto allow much faster and scalable user searches from the database.
- Gathered legacy business rules for different Critical reports (PCF, IITC etc) and generated prototype reports using DSF framework, Hibernate, Spring Batch, Drolls rule engine, Java and Oracle env.
- Experience in designing Single Page Application(SPA) usingAngularJs, Node JS for reporting systems.
- ImplementedAngularJSclient-side form validation, format view results using various controls and filters, used multiple views using layout template andAngularJSng-Route.
- Implemented Confidential /FATCA forms data extraction, rules validation and storing into DB using Java, Spring, JAXB, JBOSS and Oracle DB environment.
- Developing SOAP web services for upstream systems to transmit FATCA Tax records using WSDL, Design Patterns, Spring, JPA, JTA and Oracle env, development process is Agile methodology.
- Implemented mock test, junit test cases to validate parsers and data extractors.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Lead Software Engineer
- Designed and implemented Customer Billing Application modules like Container, engine and distributor, business logic implemented in Java, Weblogic App Server, Hibernate and Oracle DB on UNIX env.
- Implemented business Rule Engine logic, where dynamic business rules are driven through DB Tables/fields, and Java code reads DB rules and applies rates/discounts then creates PDF Statements.
- Analysis and support of E-Ordering engine using C++, Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, WebServices, Hibernate, Oracle 10g and WebLogic env.
- Analysis and enhancements of E-Billing and Reports developed in C++, Perl Script, J2EE, JSP, Java Script, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, FIX, WebServices env.
- Enhanced Order Processing for new Accounts using J2EE, JSP, Oracle, Servlets, JMS, Tomcat, Autosys env.
- Developed CGI Perl and J2EE server based reports for Purchase reports, data reports, rate reports every day to business users team, developed in CGI Perl/Shell Script, J2EE, PL/SQL, Autosys JIL jobs and UNIX env.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Analysis and Enhancements to Legislator module to compute Loan Seller and Servicer charges, developed in JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Oracle and WebLogic env.
- Re-engineered Electronic Mortgage delivery system, in C, J2EE, Hibernate, Struts, Spring and Oracle, JMS, WebSphere env.
- Analysis and implementation of Cash flow-in/flow-out reports in JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Tomcat and Oracle 10g env.
- Implemented Multi group deals in C, C++, Oracle, J2EE, MQ, UNIX env.
- Designed and implemented Securities backed securities using J2EE, Hibernate, EJB, UML, Oracle 10g, JMS, UNIX env.
- Strong exposure working with J2EE design patterns, SOA, MVC, Front Controller, Value Object, Singleton and Data Access Objects.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects for Addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Developed Session/Entity Beans and deployed on Web sphere Application Server.
- Used Hibernate as Object Relational (OR) Mapping Tool for the backend data persistence.
- Develop and functional support of Acquisition system in JSP, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and Oracle env.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, Servlets, JSP, UML, IBM Websphere, MQ, JMS, ANT, Web sphere Application Server, Rational Clearcase, Rational ClearQuest.
- High level and low level design for Multi Tier E-Ordering application in C++, Shell, Perl, J2EE, EJB, Java, ORACLE and PL/SQL.
- Experience in developing web applications using Java, Servlets, Struts, JDBC, EJB, JSP, XML, HTML, JMS, Oracle and DB2.
- Experience in Client Server and MVC (Struts) Architecture using Oracle and Java Technologies.
- Strong in Object Oriented Concepts and OO programming using Java and J2EE.
- Developed Services rating tool in J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, JMS, Oracle, Java, Web Services, XML.
- Analyzed and modified New/Change/Cancel orders business logics.
- Optimized and tuned Rating Engine and Products queries using C++, J2EE, EJBs, JMS, JDBC.
- Tuned, Optimized and tested Oracle PL/SQL queries for Rating and Statistics engines.
- Developed web services clients for Customer Validation in Java, C++, WSDL, XML.
- Developed Secured Sockets for Distributed Clients-Servers using C++, Java, Sockets.
- Developed Pending order retrieval Engine in Java, C++, OOD, UML, Rogue Wave, Perl, ORACLE, Clearcase.
- Designed and developed Active-Standby DB synchronization using Weblogic messaging.
- Developed Customer Profile and discounts rating engine using VB, COM, C#, Oracle.
- Designed and developed DB2 connection pool management with backend DB, using DB2 APIs, C++, Multi Threads.
- Designed and supported ORACLE DB clustering using HP Service Guard for Active and Standby site management.
- Developed customer Address verification and Credit risk rating engine by interacting with credit bureaus Webservices using C, C#, C++, Perl, Shell, XML and ORACLE PL/SQL.
- Created Multi thread e-ordering Clients-Servers to simulate real traffic handling, performance and response time in C++, UML, AIX UNIX, PThreads, DB2.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, Servlets, JSP, Swing, UML, IBM Websphere, MQ, JMS, ANT, Web sphere Application Server, Rational Clearcase, Rational ClearQuest.