- 3 years of Java web application development experience in Java 1.6/1.7/1/8.
- Hands - on experience in Spring Boot, Hibernate 4, Struts2, EJB, JdbcTemplate, AngularJS 1.5 and Bootstrap 3.
- Familiar with SOA structure and RESTful/SOAP web services.
- Expertise in Confidential tools like Git, Jira, Bamboo and Fisheye.
- Experience with test tools like SOAPUI, Fitnesse and Sonarqube.
Frameworks/IDEs: \Struts 1/2, Spring 3/4, Spring MVC, Hibernate, \Eclipse 3.3+, Intellij, Netbeans 5.5+, \JSF, JUnit, Log4j, JBoss-logging, Maven\SQL Developer, Jmeter, SOAP UI\
Application Servers \Version Control: \Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic\SVN, CVS, Git\
Databases: \Software Process/Methodologies \Oracle 11g/12c, MS SQL Server 2005/2008\Agile, Agile Scrum, Waterfall, \IBM DB2, MySQL 5.5\Test Driven Development\
Operating Systems: \Architectures \Linux, Windows\J2EE, Layered, Service Oriented, Micro Services\
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Implemented and maintained Central Payment System(CPS) for various clients of Confidential using Spring, Struts 2 and JQuery in Linux vm environment. Released the application to production successfully every two sprints.
- Created web application using Spring Boot with Spring controllers returning json to the frontend with ResponseBody.
- Used SOAP client to send transaction information to the banks with WS-Security header.
- Maintained web MVC structure using Struts 2 Action class, ActionSupport and Form Bean with xml configuration.
- Implemented JMS sender and MessageDrivenBean to persist transaction order asynchronously in order to support high transaction volume from the clients like Comcast.
- Created Spring batch jobs with Dependency Injection and Multi-threading to process large amount of transaction data from xml, file and database for transaction settlement and reconciliation with various banking systems across the globe.
- Implemented Spring RESTful microservices providing batch job service for the client.
- Built DAO layer with JdbcTemplate and fixed various connection leak bugs in the application.
- Optimized order search page with better SQL queries, indexes and partitions, and reduced the running time from 100+ seconds to less than 500 milliseconds.
- Assisted application migration from DataPipe to Confidential Data Center and Jboss to Tomcat.
- Worked as security champion to perform scan in Checkmarx, triaged and remediated security finds like CSRF, XSS and SQL injection vulnerability, and implemented logic to mask or encrypt PCI data.
- Implemented transaction file encryption function using BouncyCastle PGP encryption.
- Created web pages using JQuery 1.12, JSP, JSTL.and custom tags.
- Integrated data tables with paging and filter using jqGrid, and dynamic selection box with on-select Ajax calls.
- Maintained EJB Entity Beans in persistence layer in Transaction Decision Engine.
- Created data loading sql scripts with procedures.
- Used SOATest to test SOAP web service transaction functions.
- Used Maven in library importing and project building.
- Created unit and integration tests with JUnit, Spring test and Mockito.
- Performed debugging on QA Linux server logs using log4j and jboss-log.
- Worked together with release engineer on the code base migration from Accurev to Git. Wrote wiki pages about Git branching in Confidential Confluence.
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Developed a Spring Boot web application with Java 1.8 for data control.
- Created web pages using AngularJS 1.5, BootStrap 3.3.6, NodeJS and Spring Boot 1.3
- Used JAR files for deployment using maven install with embedded Tomcat in Spring Boot.
- Implemented 40 RESTful services as Micro Services using Spring REST API web service that returns JSON data to front-end
- Integrated DAO layer with Spring JDBC Template along with transaction management to perform operations in Oracle 11g database.
- Built UI with JSF and configured style with Primefaces 5.2 and Bootsfaces 0.6.6
- Implemented Authentication module with WebFilter to process authentication information in the header of http calls
- Annotated customized exceptions with ResponseStatus to return different http status.
- Created automated Fitnesse test plans and build plans for Continuous Integration with Confidential Bamboo.
- Used PL\SQL with DB links to create scheduled autoload jobs like exporting DB tables to excel reports and insert logs into database.
- Integrated input boxes with dynamic dropdown list, treeview checkboxes and filter for table contents with AngularJS
- Created dynamic charts like histogram, pie chart and map chart using Angular-chart.js
- Developed and executed unit and integration test cases for DAOs and Controllers using JUnit, Mockito and Spring test. Reached 80% coverage in SonarQube.
- Used log4j for logging on console.
- Tested RESTful web services with SOAP UI.
- Performed debugging with Tomcat logs on Linux server
- Used SVN and Git as a version control system
- Performed code review using Confidential Stash and Crucible.
Confidential - Piscataway, NJ
- Builted a Java Banking System using Spring MVC framework, created Spring controllers to integrate business logic.
- Used Hibernate 4 to store data into Oracle Database with SQL/HQL/Criteria Queries.
- Created RESTful web service to transfer XML/JSON data of account information using Spring RESTful.
- Created rule files and model objects for Drools Business Rule Engine in Eclipse.
- Developed rule flows, decision tables and snapshot on Drools Guvnor deployed on JBoss server.
- Used Maven for building, testing and import dependencies.
- Used JUnit for unit testing and integration testing
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring 3, Hibernate 4, JBoss 7, Oracle, Drools, Eclipse, Maven