- 6 years of total IT experience which includes 5 years of experience in PEGA/PRPC which includes analysis, design, unit testing, development and implementation of BPM applications on Salesforce Automation for Insurance (SFAI) framework.
- Expertise in Flows, Flow actions, Activities, Roles & Privileges, Data tables, Decision tables, Data pages, File Listeners, Connector Simulations and debugging issues using tracer, Rules Inspector Clipboard and SMA and managing rule sets.
- Expertise in many other areas of PRPC which includes Harness rules, Section rules, Portals, Validation rules, Data transforms, Activities, Utilities, Decision Rules, Declaratives, SLAs, Agents, File Listeners, SMA, PAL and Reporting features.
- Experience in defining class structure and hierarchy based on PEGA best practices and guardrails, security based on role and privileges, configuring agents, connectors, data model, process flows, business logic definition and user interface Design.
- Experience in SFAI frame work.
- Experience in agile and Waterfall models.
- Have good communication and interpersonal Skills, an excellent team player works towards the growth of an organization.
- Expertise in Database writing Stored Procedures, Functions, DDL, DML SQL queries
- Exposure to varied domains like Banking and Insurance.
- Complete proficient in Pega Implementation cycle. The Implementation cycle includes modeling of business process, PRPC tool installation, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Good amount of exposure to onsite and offshore model of project implementation
- Well adaptable to challenging environments, Strong work ethics and commitment to work will well serve to achieve Clients objectives.
BPM Tools: PRPC 6.2/6.3/7.1
Components and Frameworks: Sales Force Automation for Insurance (6.2)
Operating systems: Windows-2000/NT/XP/Vista/7 and Linux
Programming Languages: Core Java, PL/SQL, Ant script
J2EE Technologies: EJB, JDBC, JMS, JQuery
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g
Application servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere 7, JBOSS
Tools: WINCVS, PVCS, Eclipse
Software Packages: MS Office 2000/2003/XP/2007/2010
Methodologies: Waterfall and Scrum methodologies
- Understanding the business functionality of various scenarios in Incident Management systems that are specific to Insurance Domain.
- Identifying the generic requirements of those functionalities and identifying re-usable components accordingly for the Framework.
- Designing and implementing the flow for the requirements.
- Proposing the designs and implementing the solutions for the given scenarios.
- Code Review for the team developed code.
- Assuring the quality of the product by fixing potential issues at each stage of development cycle.
- Worked with the Business Leads and Business Analysts to define business requirements for designing and analyzed those requirements.
- Implemented multiple widgets and work objects for different insurance requirements which involved development of Flows, Flow Actions, Assignments, SLAs and various other PRPC rules.
- Participated extensively in designing application security which involves setting up Access groups, Access Roles, Operators, Application ID, Org Divisions, Org Units and Work groups.
- Worked on PRPC User Interface development - Sections, Harnesses, Flow Actions and different types of layouts
- Implementation of Declarative Processing features - Expressions, Constraints, On Change, Decision Rules like Decision Table, Decision Map.
- Worked extensively with Agents, File Listeners
- Interacting directly with client team during various phases of Project.
- Followed Pega Guardrails in implementation of the application.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Assist and troubleshoot complex issues, work with application team and Vendor to resolve them.
- Involved in debugging application using Pega Tracer tool, performance testing using PAL tool
- Preparing Installation and Implementation Guides for the Framework users.
- Updating & Upgrading the Environment to latest Version of PRPC.
- Grooming the junior members of the team to scale up.
Environment: PEGA/PRPC 7.1, SFAI 6.2, HTML, XML, SOAP Services, Postgresql, Oracle, Java, J2EE, CSS and Java Script, Tomcat
- Involved in Development and Architectural Design of new enhancements as part of building new product features
- Worked on implementation of documentation on server side
- Worked for the quality and development of the product in ML7 to ML11 releases
- As part of TDD worked on automation of features using Giza and Junit
- Managed the merges and maintained the release notes
- Worked on revamping the following features in PRPC 7
- Application profile landing page
- Document wizard
- PMF Integration
- Guardrails landing page
- Specification linking
- Created Process flows and Properties based on the requirements
- Involved in mapping roles to object access for various Case Types.
- Designed Case Manager and User Portals and involved in development of Harness, Sections and layout
- Experienced working with Connectors and Services
- Involved in working on the Integration part of the Pega PRPC
- Worked with Clipboard and Tracer tools extensively to trace hard to find defects.
- Developed decision rules and incorporated them in the work flows using decision smart shape.
- Created Rules for Validation, Integration rules like Rule-Connect-SQL using methods.
- Creation of activities, steps for implementing core business logic
- Implementation of Decision tables, Decision Maps and Declarative expressions.
Environment: PEGA/PRPC 7, HTML, XML, SOAP Services, Oracle 10g, Java, J2EE, CSS and Java Script, Tomcat, Eclipse IDE
- Working with the various business teams to gather business requirements, designed prototype of the system and presented to the business users/managers.
- Creation of HTML rules, Properties, Embedded Pages and Correspondences.
- Actively involved in the User Interface solutions for the clients.
- Involved in Bug Fixing Activities with System Architects.
- Extensively used Clipboard and Tracer for debugging of processes developed.
- Strictly adhere to the PRPC guardrails as defined by Confidential Inc.
Environment: PEGA/PRPC 6.2/6.3, Java, J2EE, JSP, HTML, XML, Oracle, IBM WebSphere 7.1
- Analysis of the functional specifications provided by the clients.
- Coding and designing using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Developing web portals using HTML, CSS and Java script.
- IBM Web Sphere Application Server Network Deployment Administration.
- Web Sphere MQ Resources for clients ( Confidential, Confidential, Confidential )
- Testing including both unit testing & system testing.
Environment: WebSphere Application Server 7.0, Oracle 10g, Core Java, ANT, putty EJB, PL/SQL, J2EE, Eclipse, Java Script, CSS, Shell Scripts, XML, XSLT, XSD, Design Patterns