Web Technologies: Angular JS, JQuery, JSP, Bootstrap, Ajax, HTML5, CSS3, Apache Tomcat
Database: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle PL/SQL
Tools: SVN, Eclipse, Jasper Reports
Languages: English, Mandarin
Confidential, Livingston, New Jersey
- Designed and implemented responsive web UI with Bootstrap.
- Optimized web loading performance by 30%.
- Developing and migrating real - time data using store procedures and triggers from IBM database to MySQL and SQL server.
- Maintaining website content in Linux operating environment.
- Designing and conducting functional unit testing.
- Developing production label applications with JavaFX 8 for new plants.
- Enhancing inventory tracking system by creating and modifying new functions using C#.
- Working closely with System Analysts and Plant Managers to make sure business needs and technology requirements are taking care.
Confidential, New York City, New York
Web Developer, Intern
- Participated in video capability manual and functional testing.
- Contributed to set up and troubleshoot continues integration pipeline with Jenkins.
Confidential, Taoyuan, Taiwan
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Tested and evaluated mobile software system functionality and stability; Executed stress test with user simulative automation tools; Reported and updated issues to log system.
- Collaborated with engineers and telecom couriers to ensure software quality and secure on-time delivery.
- Integrated manual testing scenarios to auto system tool and discussed backend requirements with tool designers.
- Worked closely with oversea clients to pioneer and establish testing environment for Windows 7 mobile platform for our team to ensure all requirements are covered.
- Examined mobile software systems to determine stability, discover new issues, and test manual tasks.
- Recorded testing results and reported to senior QA engineers.