- Having 6 years of experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment of desktop, Enterprise and Web based applications using Java, J2EE technologies in domains like Insurance, Financial, Health Care etc.
- Good understanding of Business workflow, Business logic and Business methods for further implementation of user requirement in a distributed application environment.
- Strong application development experience in using Agile Software Development methodologies like Scrum, Sprint and Traditional software models like Waterfall and TDD.
- Expertise in Web Front End Technologies Struts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles, JSTL, Java Script, DHTML and XML/XSL.
- Developed web - based enterprise applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), SQL and Object-Oriented Programming techniques.
- Proficient in core java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Annotations, Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch), JSF, AJAX frameworks (Rich Faces, My Faces) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate, IBATIS.
- Expertise XML technologies like DTD, XSD, XSLT and various parsers like DOM, SAX and JAXB.
- Extensive experience working with RDBMS such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Expertise at JDBC API for connection and access to databases.
- Strong working experience in building SSO, FSSO, JAAS, oAuth, and SAML authentication mechanisms in large scale enterprise systems.
- Expertise in Creating Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate Mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Proficient in developing Web Services, related technologies &frame works: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI and generating client’s client using Eclipse for Web Services consumption.
- Knowledge on Java8 features like lambda expressions and Java Stream API.
- Experience with and solid understanding of Microservices.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elasticsearch, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Worked on deployment, installation, configuration and issues with Application servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, BEA WebLogic and JBoss Enterprise Application Server.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams with Star UML, Rational Rose.
- Experience on different IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, and IntelliJ.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Subversion SVN, CVS, GIT and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools.
- Experienced in transferring data from different data sources into HDFS systems using Kafka producers, consumers and Kafka brokers
- Configured auto-scaling groups for applications like Elasticsearch and Kafka to scale automatically when needed.
- Hands on experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Extensively used Apache Camel for transformation and used both Java DSL and XML DSL.
- Extensively worked on Pivotal Tracker and JIRA tools for tracking stories in a Project in a different methodology of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Used Apache POI to convert XML files to Excel files and to read Excel files.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J to trace required application messages.
- Having Experience on UNIX, Linux commands and Deployment of Applications in Server and ability to work effectively on Windows platforms.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional team environments and experience of providing training to business user.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Python
Enterprise: JavaJava, J2EE, Swing, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Struts, EJB, Spring, JTA, JNDI and JPA
Tools: Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, Mockito, SOA, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Data.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, EAP, Weblogic, Apache Camel
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB and NoSQL, Cassandra.
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional, Star UML
Testing Tools/ CI Tools: Selenium, JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, LoadUI, JIRA, Jenkins
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational clear case, Star Team
Platforms: Windows, Win 2k Server, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with Large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in Angular 4.
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security Oauth- 2.0.
- Experienced in developing, programming and coding of complex and business front-end applications using React Redux.
- With the concept of ReactJs worked on usage metrics and end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, and Production Testing on WebSphere Server.
- Used Hibernate, object relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Used Apache POI for uploading Excel files and optimized the load time by extensively leveraging Java8 lambda expressions, Streams and parallel Streams.
- Designing and developed a data migration strategy and source to target mapping to migrate the data out of the legacy systems into the RDBMS customer DB.
- Working on Automating the Testing effort using Selenium, Creating & reviewing the Test plan and Test Data for Automation Team folks.
- Experienced in developing and delivering scenarios for Selenium Integration and system test.
- Developed automated test for all functionalities that meets the specified automation criteria using Selenium.
- Developed automated test scripts for new features based on acceptance criteria and user stories during each development Sprint using Selenium.
- Experienced in building, testing, and deploying ETL processes.
- Implemented RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Implement Java8 features including Lambda, Advanced for each loop, and Streams.
- Implemented the REST API's and data transformers using the JAVA connector which involves use Java8 features Lambda and Streams in particular.
- Involves in the design and development of RESTful Web Services using Apache CXF.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Worked with AWS cloud service in creating EC2 instances and providing them roles and sometimes participated in writing custom policies and deployed applications on Elastic Bean Stalk and EC2.
- Participated in troubleshooting issues on AWS, Netflix Eureka and Cloud environments.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Develop Docker based microservices deployment modules with Jenkins 2.0
- Worked with Docker to deploy Microservices in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Worked with Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and Mockito framework JUnit for unit testing
- Automate build process through Maven build framework
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS and AJAX, for developing presentation layer.
- Involved in developing UI pages using AngularJS and calling the Rest API's from backend.
- Involved in payment status report for asynchronous exchange of information using JMS.
- Demonstrable experience working in continuous integration and continuous deployment systems (CICD)
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML5 to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used the CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- JSON used as the main data-interchange format in place of XML.
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons, modal and react-bootstrap components using reactjs.
- Experience in installing, configuring Pivotal Cloud Foundry Ops Manager, App Manager and binding services to deployed applications.
- Developed services that utilize the Pivotal Cloud Foundry for Java.
- Experience with service based integration methodologies, including SOAP and REST services using SAML and API Design.
- Created documentation for all the components which is included in React-Bootstrap page using reactjs.
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (CICD) methodologies.
- CRUD was used as part of servlets where DML operations were required on RDBMS like SQL DB’s.
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Used PMD, Find Bugs, Jenkins, Sonar to ensure the continuous integration in the project.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security and Oauth2.
- Developed SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Used Dependency Injection feature for wiring and defined dependencies using constructor arguments.
- Implementation of data access layer has been cumbersome for a while and this was greatly resolved using Spring JPA through implementation of data access layers there by reducing boiler-plate-code.
- Used Microservices to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure.
- Developed RESTful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security Oauth.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IOC, Spring Web, Spring Security.
- Used Jenkins as build management tool for continuous integration process(CICD).
- Configured Hibernate with Spring ORM as part of Spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Utilized Spring core, AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence and Object diagrams.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQL query log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Created Hibernate persistent and configuration files for ORM implementation
- Code review using sonar tools and correcting the code base on the Sonar Report
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application. Used JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Used JBoss as the chief enterprise level server while dealing the database activities with Hibernates.
- Participated in Defect tracking team using ALM Quality Center for Defect tracking, Defect priority and status.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Used AJAXAPI for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Developed the application using JSF, MVC Framework.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Worked in development of web services for business operations using SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JDOM and XML
- Inserted Dependency Injection between components using Spring (IOC) concept.
- Implemented WMQ for provisioning using the Spring JMS Listeners parsed the XML message.
- Spring annotations (Controller) mechanism to create RESTFUL applications.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Developed Java and EJB in Mainframe DB2 environment.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in Angular JS
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for IBM DB2
- Implemented SOA architecture with WebServices using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons. Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO’s using spring framework’s Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in Bugfixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Created combined deployment descriptors using XML
- Developed and used Maven for compiling and building the applications.
Environment: Java, J2EE, XMI, JSF, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, Spring Batch, Spring web services Spring core, Spring JDBC, Spring, Spring JMS Listeners, Oracle, XMI, CSS, Log4j, Subversion, JQuery, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JDOM, XML, UML, Junit, XSL and Apache CXF, Angular JS, JBoss Application Server, Maven, Eclipse, JIRA, Fisheye.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using Agile methodology.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring and extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Developed Message Driven Bean for asynchronous sending Messages using JMS.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in different forms by using RESTful service.
- Used Spring JMS module for lookup for the queues and MDBs for the listeners
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for Oracle.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM WebSphere.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Used Log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Used Maven tools for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements
- Implemented JUNIT test cases for unit testing and Suites for end to end testing.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in Agile Methodology.
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, JSON, XML, AJAX, JQuery, Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, RESTful, HQL, SQL, IBM WebSphere Server, Oracle, JMS, JNDI, Maven, RMI, Eclipse IDE, UML, JIRA, Tortoise SVN, LINUX.