- Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer with 7+ years of experience on Enterprise applications, Distributed Application Development, Client/Server Applications, Servlets communication, Internet/Intranet based database applications and developing, testing and implementing application environment.
- Strong in teh complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems.
- Certified Oracle Java SE6 Programmer (OCPJP 6).
- Ability to assimilate new technologies very quickly and apply dat noledge to teh fast growing and ever changing markets of Information Technology
- Experience in J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, and JMS) and participated in teh designing and developing of Software using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in development and deployment of multi-tiered web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets 3.0/2.5, JSP 1.1/2.0, Struts 2.0, JMS, Hibernate 3.0/4.0, Spring 3.0/4.0, JDBC, JNDI, JSF, angular JS, Java Beans and Web services (SOAP, Rest).
- Knowledge of J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Factory, Abstract Factory, Command Pattern, Singleton, Session Facade, Transfer Object, Business Delegate and Data Access Object etc.
- Expertise in MVC architecture Web Framework Struts 2.0, Spring 4.0 (Dependency Injection, Data Access Objects, MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow) and no how to use Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring MVC, transaction management and used Hibernate as a persistence layer.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services and hands on experience in developing and registering web services using JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SAAJ, JAX-RS, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI registry.
- Experience in configuring and deploying teh web applications on WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss Application Servers including hands on experience in using Tomcat web Server.
- Expertise in developing XML documents with XSD validations, SAX and DOM parsers to parse teh data held in XML documents and experience in other XML related technologies like DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, and JAXP.
- Expertise in using JavaIDE tools of Rational Application Developer(RAD), Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD), Eclipse EE 3.0/3.2, Weblogic Workshop, RSA 7.0 and Netbeans to develop dynamic web applications.
- Expertise in Bootstrap, Angular JS and Node JS(Express, Mongoose, Body-Parser, Sequelize, HTTP, FileSystem, BrowserSync etc..) and used Log 4j for logging.
- Hands-on experience working with source control tools such as CVS, Clear Case, SVN, Git and Surround SCM.
- Experienced in teh deployment of teh ear and jars using Jenkins, ANT, Maven deploy tools and performing other configuration changes for setting up teh application in teh integration testing environment.
- Created and presented training materials for Groovy, Unit Testing, teh Gradle build framework and others.
- Work Experience with testing tools and applications such as JUnit, Mockito, FireBug, FirePoster, SoapUI and performed Unit testing, integrated testing, and closely worked with QA team in preparation of Test plans.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages and have noledge on NoSQL Databases MongoDB and CouchDB.
- Expertise in using Oracle SQL Developer GUI (Graphical User Interface) tool for database development, browse database objects, implement and edit SQL as well PL/SQL statements.
- Experienced in creating CI/CD pipeline performing AWS deployments using Jenkins, Docker and Ansible.
- Complete understanding of Agile/SCRUM with teh ability to conduct SCRUM meetings, co-ordinate team activities in a strict-deadline driven environment and maintain excellent client communication.
- Good exposure in interacting with clients and solving application environment issues and can communicate effectively with people Confidential different levels including stakeholders, internal teams and teh senior management.
Java Skills: J2EE, JDBC, EJB, JAX-M, JAXP, JAXB, Java Server Pages (JSP), Multithreading, JMS.
Configuration Management Tools: CVS, Clear Case, SVN, Git and Suround SCM.
Servers: IBM Websphere, JBOSS, Weblogic, Tomcat, Node server
Database: DB2, MYSQL, Oracle 11g, 10g, SQL Server 2000/2005, MongoDB, Couchdb
IDE: Websphere RAD 6.0, Eclipse 4.2.1, Spring tool suite, WSAD, Eclipse EE 3.0/3.2, Weblogic Workshop, RSA 7.0 and Netbeans
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix
Tools: TOAD, Putty, SQL Developer, Squirrel, MY SQL workbench, RoboMongo
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Java
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Performed Full Stack Java and Angular 4 UI development with Typescript in an Agile Scrum development environment.
- Responsible for setting up Angular 4 frameworks for UI development and took part in developing various modules, components, services.
- Developed user entry screens using Angular Forms module and created custom validations and implemented Router Guards for authorization and to prevent user from leaving screens with unsaved changes
- Implemented Redux architecture with NGRX to establish uni directional data flows in teh application.
- Developed various Re-usable components using Angular Material and used various Prime Angular Components from PrimeNG library.
- Configured routes for various components using Angular Router Module.and used Route Fragments, Route and Query Parameters.
- Developed Services using Angular Http to perform REST API calls and created various Exception Handlers on teh UI.
- Developed unit tests, integration tests using Jasmine and implemented end-to-end tests using Protractor for some of teh critical screens.
- Used Post CSS as CSS pre processor to define re-usable styles and performed Responsive web design using CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Developed Java and Spring Boot REST microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Spring Eureka, Spring Zuul, Spring Hysterix and Spring REST Template.
- Implemented Persistence layer for some of teh microservices using Spring Data JPA using Oracle Database.
- Configured JPA Transaction manager and used Spring Declarative transaction management in teh application.
- Consumed JMS messages by creating Kafka message listeners using Spring Kafka and took part in creation of batch jobs using Spring Batch.
- Created Jenkins Jobs for continuous integration and continuous delivery to QA and UAT AWS environment.
- Deployed teh application to AWS using AWS Code Pipeline, Jenkins and AWS Elastic Bean Stalk.
- Developed Junit tests using Mockito and Spring Mock MVC to perform Cucumber BDD testing for teh Microservices.
- Helped in creating an audit platform which uses Spark to read logs of a Hadoop cluster and compare teh correctness of data using dis new service against teh existing services of other teams (thereby helping them to easily migrate).
- Used Rally to keep track of iteration work. Iteration used to end for every two weeks. Help in fixing bugs and maintain teh current production code for other parallel projects.
- Attended daily status meetings with teh development, functional and project management teams to discuss status, project timelines and testing strategies.
- Used version control system GIT and used Slack to communicate during daily work and while release days.
Java/ MERN Developer
- Involved in performing Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planningand JIRA tool is used to track development tasks, bugs, enhancements and upgrades.
- Created Single Page Application using REACT-JS, ES6, Babel, Webpack, Redux, React-Bootstrap, Material-UI and JSX.
- Created Routes and implemented Route transitions for various components using React Router.
- Developed Container and Presentational Components and used State and Props to manage teh component state.
- Developed unit test cases for teh components using JEST and Enzyme and used nock to mock Http requests.
- Developed Reducer functions, Actions and configured store to manage teh state and uni directional data flows.
- Developed REST API’s using Node-JS, Express-JS, Mongodb and used Node-JS mongoose module to interact with Mongo-db collections and documents.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on teh webpage Added Excel-Builder to download teh Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- Used WebStorm as teh IDE and debugged and modified software components of teh application in WebStorm IDE.
- Performed end to end testing for teh React App using Selnium web driver, Mocha, Chai and Node-JS
- Designed and documented RESTful/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats.
- Enhanced existing REST services using Spring Boot, Spring MVC and took part in configuring various application properties.
- Developed Data access and service layers using Spring JPA and MySQL database and developed integration test cases using Spring.
- Developed unit test cases for Spring MVC using spring mock mvc, mockito and also developed BDD test cases with cucumber.
- Created various Spring profiles and used Spring cloud config for managing environment specific properties.
- Worked closely with clients to establish problem specifications and system designs and successfully integrated new functionalities into teh exiting application.
- Drafted comprehensive reports to track bugs and design flaws using JIRA.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Involved in setting up teh application to run on AWS cloud environment on multiple EC2 instances.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for teh sprints.
- Developed Angular controllers, services, filters and developed HTML templates with various Angular directives such as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if,ng-show, ng-hide,ng-change, ng-blur etc..
- Developed Grid’s used in teh system using Slickgrid and created custom grid directive to make teh component reusable.
- Used various Angular UI Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, modal dialogs etc.for developing teh UI.
- Took part in setting up teh routing configuration using Angular UI router for various views and sub views.
- Configured Gulp to perform various UI build and test related tasks and used NodeJS NPM and Bower to manage teh dependencies.
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to teh backend.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end tesing using Protractor and Selenium
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve teh UI with required JSON data.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server side exceptions.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop teh application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up teh Spring bean profiling.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using Spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test teh rest based services and used Junit and Mockito to test teh middleware services.
- Worked with Middleware using Message driven by POJO (MDP) after creating QCF, Queue on WebSphere server, and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Used Hibernate in teh persistence layer and implemented DAO’s to access data from database.
- Used Node.jsto run Grunt tasks and build properly teh project (compile, minify, concat etc.)and Implement modules into Node JSto integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, Express from NodeJS.
- Involved in enhancing existing MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node) stack applications and provided teh required support.
- BuildRESTweb service by buildingNode.jsServer in teh back-end to handle requests sent from teh front endjQuery Ajax calls.
- Made teh integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB (NOSQL) database.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for teh application on devices and used Mongoose API in order to access teh MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all teh work & all changes, allowing severaldevelopersto collaborate and used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes. Used RAD as IDE tool to develop teh application.
- Prepared Documentation for Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Results for teh QA purpose. Participated in teh release night shakeouts/over night deliveries and QA Support.
- Used Veracode for application security scanning and remediated teh flaws dat were identified in teh code.
- Took part in setting up teh application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Created reusable components used across various modules using React-JS, React-DOM, Bootstrap and JSX.
- Used various NPM modules like Watchify, Babilify, Browserify, Http-Fetch, Body-Parser, Express etc..to create teh application.
- Involved in creating REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Mongoose and Body-Parser NPM modules.
- Followed Reflux architecture in creating teh actions, stores and controller components for callbacks.
- Developed teh React Web UI components using Atom IDE and made backend REST calls using watwg-fetch.
- Used Bootstrap CSS for dialogs, tabs, date picker, model pop up's and advanced components to implement UI model.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Developed routing components in teh application using react-router module for various components and views.
- Developed teh DAO layer for teh existing applications using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Consumed restful web services using apache HttpClient for teh data coming from external systems.
- Interacting with teh offshore team to assist them in teh development and help them understand teh requirements and performed Code Reviews.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms. Designed and developed custom Mongo applications specific to clients' needs.
- Developed Spring JMS message listeners to consume JMS messages from queues and used Spring transaction management to manage teh transactions in teh application.
- Used Spring Framework Confidential Business Tier and uses Spring container for initializing services and used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection such as Bean, Component, Repository, Autowired etc.,
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database and mapping using Hibernate Annotations.
- Involved in setting up teh application to run on AWS environment on multiple EC2 instances with ELB’s using Jenkins.
- Validating teh Application by Deploying and testing on JBoss Server.
- Responsible for maintaining teh code quality, coding and implementation standards by code reviews.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for teh DAO, Service, and Controller components using JUnit, DbUnit and Spring Test support.
- Updated legacy Ant build infrastructure to new Gradle based build system, enabling more robust test, build and release procedures.
- Integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests and code reviews.
- Reviewing teh Database Schemas across teh different domain. Worked on teh Integration of teh Code and deliver teh build to UAT Team.
- Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging teh application.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Java / J2EE Developer
- Experienced in performing extensive analysis and design by working on projects of all sizes dat require exposure to all aspects of teh project life cycle and creating and maintaining documentation in conformance with established standards.
- Designed various UI screens required for teh ticket information and bookings. Used Struts MVC Confidential presentation layers. Development front-end content using JSP, Servlets, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, HTML.
- Implemented Spring Beans using IOC and Transaction management features to handle teh transactions and business logic. Integrated teh Struts framework and teh Spring framework together.
- Extensive use of Struts Framework for Controller components and View components.
- Created and maintained Simulator using Spring Source Tool Suite.
- Developing application using Spring MVC, Dependency Injection to improve usability and flexibility. Used Spring JDBC Template and implemented DAO Design Pattern to connect and retrieving data. Developed teh application using teh Stripes framework and worked as a part of developing teh most of teh action bean classes.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Ibatis, developed POJO’s mapped to teh relational tables in database using Ibatis mapping files. Worked on Oracle as teh backend database and used Ibatis to automate teh mapping between teh SQL Databases and teh Java Objects.
- Constructed database objects like Packages, Procedures, Functions, Batches, SQL Queries, Views, Indexes, and Exceptions using Toad. Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures for Oracle database.
- Created SOAP web service for sending payment processing informational data to third company. Followed top down approach to implement SOAP based web services. Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI.
- UsedJavaMailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API's for mailing detailed notifications depending upon teh success and failure once teh backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Configured WebLogic Application Server and participated in structured code reviews / walkthroughs. Support installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Used Jira for tracking bugs and used Gradlewith Jenkins for building and deploying teh application to multiple environments and created Daily Rolling Log using Log4j.
- Used Microsoft Visual Explorer for Agile Methodology and Used NetBeans IDE. Used TOAD for database query testing, in teh process of optimizing teh queries.
- Worked on Construction (Changes in Code), Unit testing and Test Result. Responsible for unit testing and integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests.
- Developed Junit test cases for test coverage of teh application and Implemented Unit and Integration test cases with JUNIT Framework based on Functional Flow.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, Servlets, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, HTML, Spring, Struts, ibatis, SOAP based WebServices, Oracle, PL/SQL, Toad 9.6.1, JUnit, Jquery, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Navigator, SVN, Gradle2.4 and WebLogic Server.
JAVA / J2EE Developer
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Struts/Swings to send and receive teh data from front-end to business layer. Integrated teh Struts and Hibernate to achieve Object relational mapping. Used apache struts to develop teh web-based components and implemented DAO.
- Leveraged struts-validations, struts-beans tag libraries. Used struts Action Servlet to route teh request to corresponding Action Classes. Developed Action forms, Action classes using Struts framework to handle user requests and Implemented Struts Bean Tags, Logical Tags and Display Tags in JSPs.
- Involved in teh development modules using Flex 3.0, Action Script and integrating with J2EE layer using Blaze DS and Spring MVC frame work. Involved in development of server side modules using SpringMVC, SpringIOC, Spring AOP, and AspectJ.
- Developed application using Struts, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on teh presentation layer, teh business layer is built using spring and teh persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, functions for teh application. Analyzed teh DAO and persistence layers to extract teh data manipulation information for various transactions.
- Identified teh webservices (SOAP), topics (TIBCO EMS/JMS)/queues (MQ's), underlying databases and other automation areas dat will be impacted with teh new software development and develop a test automation framework.
- Involved in designing data schema and development of SOAP web services with Axis implementation and REST web services with JAX-RS. Consumed SOAP and REST web services to get teh persisted data from different databases.
- Configured Struts-config. XML for action mappings. Involved in implementing teh Message Oriented Middleware for Asynchronous communication in Enterprise application.
- Experience evaluating user requests for new programs or modified program components to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current systems, and computer capabilities.
- Involved in implementing Value Object Pattern, MVC & Factory Pattern.
- Worked with Tibco and Ecommerce as a part of checkout flow. Deployed application on JBOSS Application server.
- Used Subversion for version control management and consistently produced high quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing(JUnit). Used Jira for tracking bugs. Used Maven script for building and deploying teh application.
Environment: J2EE, JBOSS Application Server, JSP, Jquery, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP based Webservices, Oracle, Rational Application Developer 6.0, Maven, JUnit, and Subversion.
Java / J2EE Programmer Analyst
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Faces (JSF), HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and XML. Implemented JSF framework extensively which involves building teh whole user Interface components using JSF tab panels, Panel groups and data tables.
- Integrated components like partial triggers, calendar, and action/value change listeners with JSF for enhancing teh front end GUI layout.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX communication (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed teh user interface screens using JSF2.0 and Prime faces component library. Also used Rich faces to customize some of teh components in XHTML pages.
- Developed teh presentation layer using Model View Architecture implemented by Spring MVC. Managed Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC) and managed teh security with teh help of Spring Security (ACEGI).
- Tested teh web services using SOAPUI and Web Service Explorer. Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Developed teh XSL to convert and compare teh SOAP to simple XML and vice versa. Developed SOAP Web services for getting information from third party.
- Developed various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from teh database. Developed Data access bean and developed EJBs dat are used to access data from teh database.
- Developed Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP), to route teh submittals to teh EJB components and render-retrieved information using Session Facade, Service Locator (design pattern).
- Implemented teh business logic under teh Servlets and simple Java Bean components to be used under teh various modules in teh System and developed and database connection usingJDBC.
- Analyzed teh existing access system and re-designed it in Oracle 8i by developing data validation and load processes using PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers to enhance and improve functionality requested by business for reducing manual processing time.
- Used Dynamic SQL (DBMS SQL, DBMS DDL) in Functions and Procedures. Created database Triggers to record Insertion, Updating, Deletion and all other audit routines. Responsible for Code Reviews and PL/SQL Code Tuning.
- Involved in teh overall system’s support and maintenance services such as Defect Fixing, Feature Enhancements, Testing and Documentation.
- Used CVS for version control management and Maven for Build. Deployed an application in Tomcat server.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP, JSF, EJB, Spring, SOAP based Webservices, Eclipse, Tomcat, Oracle 8i, PL/SQL, CVS, Maven, Waterfall.