- Around 13 years of experience in design and development of Enterprise, Web based applications, internet/intranet, client/server, using multi - tier technologies which include experience in IBM WAS, WPS and Adobe CQ/AEM.
- Around 11 years of experience in design, development and performance tuning of Portal applications using IBM WebSphere Portal Server 5.x and 6.0.x, 6.1.x, 7.0, 8.0, 8.5
- Excellent 3+ years of experience in AEM/Adobe CQ and experience in complete life cycle and migration exposure.
- Excellent work experience in Adobe Experience Manager, CRXDE Lite, OSGI Framework, JCR, Sling, Apache Felix, Apache Jackrabbit, HTL, Template development, Component Development, Architecture, Administration and installation of author and Publish instances etc.
- Good experience in developing websites using IBM Workplace Web Content Management V 5.1, 6.0.x, 6.1.x, 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, JSR 168, JSR 286 and IBM Portlet Factory 6.0,6.1(now IBM Web Experience Factory) with WebSphere Portal Server 6.0,6.1
- Worked extensively in Java, J2EE, XML, XSL, JSP, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, Struts Framework and Design Patterns.
- Expertise in WebSphere 5.x/ 6.0 and Tools such as ANT, WSAD IE 5.1, Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD 6.0/7.x, 8.x, CVS, SVN, GIT Hub
- Combine experience in design with strong technical qualifications to develop applications with quality.
- Extensive exposure in software lifecycle, Application Software Design, Development, Documentation, debugging and Implementation.
- Extensive exposure to Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- Well experienced in developing Database components and SQL/PL SQL.
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills proven by effective interaction with management, team members and users.
- Proven Strengths Expertise in business analysis, applications programming and trouble shooting. Self-motivated and team work skills.
- Ability to learn Tools and Technologies very quickly, correctly and apply them in correct manner.
Languages: JAVA, C++, C
Messaging: Java™ Messaging Service (JMS)
Operating Systems: MS Windows 95/NT/2000/Windows 7, MS-DOS, Red Hat Linux, AIX., MAC OS
App Servers and Web Servers: WebSphere™ Application Server 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, IBM Http Server 1.3.x/2.0.42, Apache Tomcat Server 4.x/5.x
Development Tools: Rational Application Developer 6.0 /7.0 /7.5/8.0 , IBM® WebSphere Studio Application Developer 5.x, Eclipse, MyEclipse
Databases: Oracle 8i, IBM DB2 8.1.x/8.2, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, MS Access 2000.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Gathering business requirements and converting them to technical solutions
- Involved in preparing the Business and Functional documents
- Analyzing, designing and layout of the components
- Implemented Adobe WCM, CRX, JCR, Sling, OSGI, CRXDE, WCM, and DAM
- Around 15 common components were developed to use across the sites and custom components were developed for each region
- CRX data store was used to store all the related info
- Implemented the internationalization I18N translating all aspects of the application
- RESTful web service was integrated with AEM to get specific information from the external applications from PeopleSoft
- Responsive design concept was implemented. Therefore, all diabetes web sites developed in this project are compatible for desktop, mobile, and tablet devices
- Implemented custom workflows to process content.
- Expert in developing and deploying java code via OSGI bundle
- Solid understanding of all AEM building blocks and the CQ development and deployment process
- Worked on Sling servlets to handle POST and GET requests.
- Experience in Installing/Configuring AEM
- Heavily worked on style sheets to change the colors for each site, also used SASS for theming.
- Expert in configuring author and publish agents
- Train the business users on how to author different pages using the common and custom developed components
- Developed ClientLibs for client side artifacts.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Built Angular2 framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific components, templates, directives and custom pipes.
- Prepared author guides which involves explanation of all the templates, components for each diabetes site.
- JIRA was used to handle the production/ET tickets and bug reporting Issue tracking tools.
Confidential, Washington DC
Sr. WebSphere Portal/WCM Developer
- Developed District Case snapshot Portlet, Bankruptcy Case snapshot Portlet based on requirements with using Primefaces 5.0, JAVA, JSF 2.0 with JSR 286 API.
- Developed Filed Cases report Portlet (bar and line charts) to check opened, closed and pro se cases with horizontal and vertical access.
- Developed Quality Control Review Portlet to show log status as Bar and Line charts.
- Developed My Cases Portlet to search cases and add those cases into favorite cases and recent cases list for District, Bankruptcy and Appellate court types.
- Worked on various Portlets Issues and enhancements, which were deployed in development and test portal servers.
- Implemented Events Inter-Portlet communication between My Cases Portlet and Case Snapshots Portlet.
- Developed RESTFul Web Services (JAX-RS) with Hibernate (ORM) for retrieve data from Database and serve data as xml and consume these services to render data in portlets
- Developed Annotation based application to easily maintain with less coding and increase performance.
- Tracked website activity and created reports using Google Analytics.
- Created Portlet application Modules (folder structure) using Maven Archetype and used Maven as build tool.
- Used XMLAccess scripts to deploy portlets in Portal server.
- Used CVS as versioning tool to maintain different file versions and used common repository for application.
- Used Rational Application Developer 8.0 IDE tool to develop portlets.
- Upgrade all Portlet Primefaces version 3.5 to 5.0
- Created Rules querying with LDAP Attributes, Bind them with Profiles. Assign these Binding rules in personalization Components.
- Developed Personalized Web Content viewer Portlet. It shows court type details. Based on court type user this information will change like District, Bankruptcy or Appellate.
- Developed Authoring, Presentation templates and mapped these to content items.
- Developed Siteareas, Workflows and its actions.
- Developed several components like Menu, Navigation and more.
- Worked on custom Theme, skins and page layouts and deploy into portal server.
- Worked on Agile methodology and used JIRA issue tracking system for update and close issues.
- Take a Lead position and trained few j2EE developers on WebSphere Portal Technology
- Developed all Portlets base code using Java, J2EE, JSR 286, JSF, JSTL, EL, DAO, DTO, MVC, Web Services, Primefaces, Log4j, and WEB 2.0.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.x, WebSphere Portal Server 8.x, WebSphere Content management 8.x, Rational Application Developer 8.0, Tomcat 7.x, Windows 7, UNIX, Oracle, CVS
Lead WebSphere Portal Developer
- Migrated Confidential Software downloads portal application from one domain to another domain.
- Developed new Portal Applications using JSR 168, JSR 286 with WebSphere Portal Server 6.0, 6.1 using Tools such as RAD 6.0/7.x, CVS along with other regular tools.
- Migrated WebServices Remote Portlet 1.0 to 2.0 (WSRP2.0).
- Ran reports on website traffic utilizing Google Analytics.
- Prepared manual testing and writing Test Cases, Test Data, Test Scenarios
- Fully implemented Software Development Life Cycle to make application robust.
- Migrated Web Services applications (publishers) to make-work all new and migrated Portlets (Consumers).
- Migrated logging system to route all log statements into new folder files.
- Tested all UNIX hosts for Database connectivity is working as expected. If fails creating DB alias for make sure able to ping across all hosts irrespective DB.
- Worked on Windows and Linux environments for deploy and maintain Servers.
- Developed database Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and Functions.
- Worked on variant issues to make up and run portal application in new domain in variant instances like DEV, STAGE, LT and PROD.
- Deployed portal application using XML Access scripts in DEV, STAGE, LT, and PROD.
- Tested Portlets functionality manually to make sure all links and CURD actions making correct request.
- Developed new Tabbed portlets with giving option user preferences. User can create their own-labeled Tabs on the fly and make their new view.
- Worked closely with Biz team to understand requirements and giving possible options in technical side.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.x, WebSphere Portal Server 6.1, Rational Application Developer 7.0, Tomcat 5.x, Windows 7, UNIX, Oracle 9i,CVS
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Prepared Technical Documents and Unit Test cases for assigned Use-cases in FSDs and all other CDETs.
- Worked on various releases like 1.4, 1.4.x, 1.5, 1.5.x, 1.6, 1.7.x, 1.8.x for fulfilling fixes and new enhancements based on requirements.
- Worked on assigned CDETs ( Confidential Defects & Enhancements Tracking System) in previous releases along together current release.
- Implemented Struts based request/response Partner/Customer varies Reports (web page and downloadable excel sheet from UI) based on requirements and Sync with other Reports UI.
- Implemented Alert Management, Partner Management, Manage Partner Settings, and Customer Management Screens, which have more prioritized in project.
- Involved in Biz team meetings with analyst for unclear, missing and new requests or functionalities from Biz team.
- Worked on SC Portal commerce related screens for new enhancements along with SC Admin tool assignments.
- Worked on Access Management API from UI for access applications based on Partner profile and other various repository values (LDAP, PDB).
- Act as application administrator to deploy web applications in DEV instances in UNIX box and prepare ear files for QA-Stage and Stage instances.
- Closely worked with other teams (CSTG & BM&E) for Integration Unit testing between various modules
- Act as POC for offshore team to clarify requirements.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.x 6.x, Rational Application Developer 7.0, Tomcat 5.x, Windows XP Professional 2002 SP2, Oracle 9i.CVS
WebSphere Portal/Content Management Developer
- Developed and ran Scripts using WCM API for creating huge number of Siteareas, Taxonomies and Categories.
- Developed and ran Scripts for huge content coming from MYSQL to DB2 using WCM API as Content Items under depends on modules.
- Developed MENU, Navigation, HTML and Page Navigation Components based on module WCM Portlet functionality.
- Created Rules querying with LDAP Attributes, Bind them with Profiles. Assign these Binding rules in personalization Components. Used these rules for functionality demanded modules.
- Closely worked with Portal Admin regarding on Syndication, between Development, Staging and Production nodes.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Portal Server 184.108.40.206, IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.x, IWWCM 6.1.0.x, Rational Application Developer 7.5, Windows XP Professional 2002 SP2, DB2, MYSQL.
WebSphere Portal/Content Management Developer
- Closely worked with clients and their generated Tickets or ITSRs on uinet.com, MYUI.com, eeSmarts.com, themnline.com and UIL.com web sites.
- Developed List of accepted ITSRs, Details of ITSR, List of accepted Tickets and Details of Ticket Portlets (JSR 168) and made Inter-Portlet communication using Property Broker technology.
- Implemented editable option to Authenticated user for Select and un-Select list of predefined columns in EDIT MODE.
- Developed PRINT MODE functionality for display a view which is suitable for printing as a custom mode for Portlets.
- Developed and configured Dashboard Portlets for displaying Yearly, Quarterly and monthly graphical charts using WebSphere Portlet Factory 6.0.
- Developed Workflow Actions, Workflow Stages and Workflows for each Site and some of their Site Areas.
- Developed Information Architecture, Site, Site Areas, Taxonomies and Categories in UINET and MYUI Websites based on client specifications.
- Developed re-useable and individual Authoring, Presentation Templates and mapped to corresponding Site Areas.
- Developed MENU Components for UINET and MYUI websites. These Components uses the Authoring Template as search criteria. It allows users to Search content throughout the Web site independently of a Site Area
- Developed Navigation Components for rendering left navigation of each site structure in UINET and MYUI applications. Configured these components in separate left alignment Content Viewer Portlets.
- Developed HTML, Page Navigation (Pagination between list of attachments), Personalization, Style-Sheet, and In-Line editing tool components according to functionality.
- Integrated IBM WebSphere Portal Search with IBM Workplace Web Content Management version 6.0
- Individually migrated (recreated) html based eesmarts.com website to WebSphere Content management 2.x.
- Involved and documented in migration of IBM Portal 5.1.0 to IBM Portal 6.0.x via IBM Portal 220.127.116.11
Environment: IBM WebSphere Portal Server 6.0.x, IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.x, IWWCM 6.0, WebSphere Portlet Factory 6.0, LWWCM 2.x, Windows XP Professional 2002 SP2, Oracle, Apache HTTP Server 2.0,Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0
WebSphere Content Management Developer
- Developed News module related Design and Content Workflow’s, Workflow Stages and Workflow Actions
- Developed News Site and Site Areas based on Specs.
- Developed News, Organization Authoring Templates and Presentation Templates.
- Developed Menu components for Current News, Show All News and Archive News.
- Developed HTML Components for validating Contact Info, Phone and Email Via Java Script.
- Worked on Navigation between News pages using URL Mappings.
- Developed migration JSP scripts for images bulk upload, News and Events thru WCM API.
- Run migration JSP scripts in DEV, QA Boxes and created huge content from TeamSite to WCM (input file is xml) using WCM API.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Portal Server 6.0, Rational Application Developer 7.0,IWWCM 6.0,Windows 2000,Red-Hat Linux, and DB2
WebSphere Portal Developer
- Build Portlets using JSR168 specification.
- Used JSF UI components while creating portlets.
- Analyzed, designed, developed and administered the Portlets and integrated them into Employee Integrated Resources portlet application in the portal framework.
- Implemented Co-operative Portlets for sending Messages to Different Portlets.
- Implemented WPS URLGeneration for navigating between the pages.
- Installation of WebSphere Portal Server.
- Configuration of WebSphere Portal Server to use IBM Tivoli Directory Server 5.2 as the LDAP
- Involved in configuring the Database with Portal Server 5.1
- Configured some personalization user roles in LDAP based on roles.
- Configured LWWCM with WebSphere Portal Server 5.1.
- Implemented sites, SiteAreas, Presentation Templates and Authoring Templates etc. by using Content Management.
- Configure the Portlets in WebSphere portal version 5.1 to display the published content on portal page by using Content Management.
- Implemented Theme and Skins for Administrator and users.
- Implemented DAO design pattern for accessing data from back-end.
- Involved with database team for Database components design for total application.
- Used CVS in RAD for Concurrent Versioning System.
- Logging and tracing different levels of error messages using Log4J.
Environment: IBM WebSphere Portal Server 5.1, IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS 5.x), JSR 168, Spring, 2.x, Rational Application Developer 6.0,LWWCM5.1, J2EE 1.4, JDK 1.3, JSP 2.x, DB2 UDB 8.1.
- Interacted with client to gather the requirement specifications.
- Involved in the detailed design and development of the Issue Management and the task management modules using JSP.
- Designed a reusable, customized database interaction module, which was further used by other developers for coding all database transactions.
- Developed several reports using JSP for issues and tasks based on team member, customer, priority, status etc.
- Developed Technical Person’s module.
- Developed view components, controllers and models for the project using Struts Frame Work.
- Built all the reports using JSP.
Environment: Oracle 9i Database, WebSphere Application Developer 4.x, IBM WebSphere Application Server 4.0 AE, Java Server Pages/J2EE 1.2, Lotus Domino Directory Server.