- Around 2 years’ experience working as a Java developer in diverse environments utilizing Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE), Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Servlets, Java Persistence API (JPA), Version Control System like Java database Connectivity (JDBC) technologies.
- Involved in all the phases of a project life cycle; including Requirements gathering, Analysis and design, Development and coding, Unit testing, Integration testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Expertise in database technologies like MySQL.
- Expertise in MVC technologies Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Experience in implementing Core Java and J2EE design patterns like Sensor Factory and Data Access Object.
- Hands on experience in fine tuning performance issues, identifying and fixing bottlenecks at various levels.
- Excellent track record as a team player with effective communication skills
- Highly organized, detail - oriented professional with strong technical skills.
- Experience in developing build scripts using Maven.
- Attended Scrum meetings.
Language: C, C#, Java, HTML, JDBC, Java Persistence API
Databases: Oracle10g, MySQL.
Tools: /Methodologies: NetBeans 7.1, Eclipse, JDK 1.8, Microsoft Office, Agile Methodology.
Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0/XP, UNIX /Linux.
Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Develop and maintain applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Develop and maintain system test automation using Java and C#.
- Identify requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other people able to understand service requirements. Document detailed requirements using Behavior-Driven Design principles.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Implement and improve systems. Perform standard tests and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
- Translate the customer’s internal and external clients’ needs into new high-quality IT systems.
- Examine and evaluate current systems. Identify, evaluate, select and implement tools, methodologies and frameworks to improve system development.
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems. Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems.
Confidential, Savannah GA
- Six months of experience in Software Development using J2SE, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience in developing Object Oriented Applications using Java 1.7.
- Knowledge in working with MVC architecture, Spring Framework and concepts of Spring Boot.
- Experience in deploying applications on J2EE application server and MySQL server.
- Expose on project life cycles like Software Development Life Cycle.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications and worked on Agile process.
- Participate in project planning sessions with product/project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
- Contacted U.S. doctor’s offices to verify medical and insurance information.
- Recognized with Rising Star of the Month award and recognized twice with Top Performer award.
- Reason for leaving: Moved to the U.S. to pursue my MBA.
- Contacted U.S. citizens to collect information about side effects from medications.
- Compiled customer information and reported it to attorneys.
- Awarded bonuses for excellent performance and completed leads.
- Reason for leaving: Company closed.