- 8+ years of experience as an IT Professional working throughout thefull project development, implementation, and deployment on Windows/Unix, using the JAVA/JEE technology stack.
- Extensive experience in working on projects with Waterfall and Agile methodologies such as Test Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Hands-on experience with IBM MQ Series and JMS communications between middleware components.
- Extensive experienceimplementing SOAs using web services with XML, SOAP, WSDL, Apache Axis,CXF, JAX-WS, and JAX-RS.
- Experience implementing JAVA/JEE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory. Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Front Controller, Service Locator, Session Façade and Transfer Object.
- Strong hands-on experience usingthe MVC frameworks,Struts,JSF,Spring and Hibernate.
- Hands-on experience with various application and web servers including IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat Server with a wide variety of development tools including Eclipse, IBM RAD/RSA, and IntelliJ.
- Strong working knowledge ofRDBMS concepts having worked with MySQL, Sybase, Oracle 10g,MongoDb and DB2.
- Proficient in SQL having writtenstored procedures, triggers, DDL, DML, and transaction queries using development tools like TOAD, SQL Developer and SQL Navigator.
- Experience in XML technologies like XML, XSD, XSLT, DOM, SAX, and JAXB.
- Hands-on experience with multi-threading applications.
- Experience with version control using SVN, GIT, ClearCase,CVS, and error logging using Log4J.
- Experience using tools like Ant, Maven, JUnit, Jenkins,Gradleand Bamboo.
- Good Experience of developing GUI based application using AWT, Swing, and Java Applets.
- Good experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and deployment of web services using SOAP, WSDL and JAXB, JBoss, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, Apache Axis2.
- Worked extensively on Java Collections API (different data structures in Java) like ArrayList, Vector, HashSet, HashMap, LinkedList etc. Used Java concurrency package for concurrent access in multithreaded application calls.
- Experienced with Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications
- Developed Multithread Application using with Thread Pool and Concurrent Executors
- Good team player with ability to solve problems, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Skilledin understanding product requirements and converting them into technical solutions.
Languages & Tools: Java 1.5/1.6/1.7, SQL, PL/SQL, C++, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Rational Rose, CVS, PVCS, SVN, Git
Java Technologies: Multi-Threading, Servlets, JSP, Spring, Spring MVC,Hibernate, JSF, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, JAXB, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP
Databases: Oracle 11g/9i/8i, Sybase, DB2 10.1,MySql, MS Access
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 4.x/5.x/6.0/8.1, WebLogic 6.x/7.x/8.x/9.x, JBoss AS 4.x/5.1, Tomcat 5.x/6.0/7.0/8.0, Apache Web Server
Middleware: JMS, MQ Series, WebSphere MQ,Apache MQ.
Frameworks: Spring, Struts,JSF and Hibernate.
Operating Systems: UNIX (AIX), Red Hat Linux, Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP/
IDE: RAD 6.0/6.1/7.0, NetBeans, Eclipse, intelliJ.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Java Developer
- Designed the architecture based on the popular J2EE Model 2 approach of Model-View-Controller design paradigm.
- Worked on Spring application framework features IOC container.
- SpringMVC framework is implemented to provide the controller framework.
- Implemented various core framework level changes using Core Java, design patterns, and datastructures.
- Used SpringBatch for reading, validating and writing the daily batch files into the database.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database
- Developed the Struts2 Server side&Client side validations using Actions errors and Validation rules.
- Implemented JAX-RS REST service using SpringREST technology.
- Designed a Dispatcher servlets to receive the HTTP Request from the user and process that by forwarding it to respective action controllers.
- Configured a DispatcherServlet.xml file to perform request handler mapping to identify appropriate action controller.
- Developed View Resolver to identify the respective display view page based on the response obtained.
- Worked on developing DAO layer for the application configuration.
- Developed session beans to store and retrieve promotion information.
- Developed Message Driven Bean to send and receive promotion related information between store and central system
- Implemented multi-threaded synchronization processes using JMS queues for consumption requests.
- Used JMS (MQ Series) for sending out automated notification emails to respective users of the application.
- Wrote JMS class to transfer the obtained information to various stores.
- Used EJB-MDB to listen to the message which is accumulated in the intermediate queue.
- Developed configuration files corresponding to beans mapped and backend database tables.
- Configured, maintained JBoss Application Server and utilized for deploying the application
- Used SVN, Maven and Log4J for version control, build dependencies and logging
- Production support contact - to analyze, debug and investigate on problems.
- Code reviews (standards, performance tuning, re factoring, re-usability)
- Coordinated with QA team to ensure the quality of application.
Environment: Java 5, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, EJB 3.0, JDBC, Spring 2.0 MVC, JBoss,Web services, HTML, XML, XSLT, Java Script, JMS, SVN, Eclipse, Oracle 10G.
Confidential, Chandler, Phoenix
Sr. Java developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) of the application
- In-order to load the data to Oracle using Java and JExcel API we developed dump and Load Utility to extract the data.
- Used RMI to enable objects on different systems to interact in distributed network.
- Worked with the RESTful web services for posting the amount to the banking system, as well for checking the credit card information using the REST services.
- Implemented workflow system in a SOA environment, through web services built using Axis2 for SOAP over HTTP and SMTP. Configuration and deployments of AXIS2 components on web sphere application server at class loader level, and used the same to build and consume the web services (both synchronous and asynchronous).
- Designed and developed views using AngularJS models, controllers, services and filters.
- Implemented Dynamic web applications using Application Severs like Apache Camel.
- Experience in Web Services development using Apache-Axis, JAX-RPC, and JAXB and Security architecture for marinating security levels for business process end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- In the project we used PL/SQL commands to work on Oracle database.
- Used JQuery to simplify the client-side scripting of HTML.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Used Angular Js directives to specify custom and reusable HTML-like elements.
- Developed the Presentation layer, which was built using Servlets and JSP and MVC architecture on Web sphere Studio Application Developer.
- Developed test scripts and involved in testing.
- Worked on retail and merchandising website to update the goods and services.
- Involved in taking the clients requirements up-to-date and worked on them accordingly.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed and developed the business components of the application using Spring IOC framework in a loosely coupled manner using interface programming.
- Ensure Traceability of business requirements to technical specifications, ensure any changes in initial scope- post-design, get proper architecture and design assessment.
- Implemented the Spring MVC framework for designing and developing the user interface and AJAX is used for asynchronous server calls.
- Implemented the Spring AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) for Logging, declarative Transaction Management, creating and applying transaction advices and configuring the joint points.
- Involved in writing SQL, PL/SQL queries and stored procedures for the application in MS SQL.
- Developed and enhanced middleware components using Collections, Generics, Object Serialization, and Multi-Threading using java. Util. Concurrent package and core java design patterns.
- Spring is used for MVC and integrated with Hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Used Spring ORM to integrate Spring Framework with hibernate and JPA.
- Used Springs JDBC and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code(CRUD).
- Worked on JMS and Web Sphere for queue communication and administration.
- Developed SAOP web services using CXF framework.
- Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring REST Template.
- Developed shell scripts for running the batch programs using cron job.
- Configured Hudson for continuous integration.
- Developed Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Design Artifacts
- Written JUNIT test cases for each functionalities.
- Used Eclipse IDE and Web Sphere application servers in development.
- Written and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Configured JUnit and SOAP UI and provide testing standards for testers.
- Responsible for deploying the code into DEV & QA environment.
- Coordinated with QA and Business teams to resolve the identified issues through Quality Center.
- Involved in production support and resolved the tickets.
- Involved in Defect management, debug, troubleshoot and identifying root causes of the issues and fix the issues.
- Implemented exception and Log4j framework to debug the application for all functionalities.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture Using Java Server Faces.
- Used tag libraries in JSP to embed business logic.
- Dedicated to successful project completion with the ability to work well in a large group or as an individual under deadline pressure.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring,Spring MVC, Spring AOP, CXF, Jax-WS, AJAX, XML, Jaxb, jQuery, JSON,Angular JS, MS SQL, JUnit, Soap UI, WebSphere, Eclipse, Unix, CVS, JIRA, Maven, Hibernate, Toad, Hudson.
- Involved in the Development, UAT, and Production phases of the applications.
- Used JSTL and Caremark Specific Custom Tag libraries for front-end development.
- Developed the web-tier using the JSF framework and Rich Faces.
- Implemented the Struts Validation framework for server-side validation.
- Used XSLT to transform XML data into HTML pages.
- Worked on the Web Services using SOAP.
- Implemented and planned the server-side architecture.
- Developed Ant Script to create WAR/EAR files and deploy to application server.
- Utilized expertise in understanding and preparation of WSDL, XSLT, and XML schemas definitions.
- Followed Agile methodology (Stand up meetings, Sprint development, retro spective meetings and Pair Programming)
- Responsible for designing and generating reports.
- Used Java Mail to send the alert notification to customers.
- Implemented internationalization to adapt to various environments in struts framework.
- Developed accessibility using resourcebundle for different external and internal interfaces which Interact with the application.
- Implemented persistence layer using JDBC to store the data in Oracle 11g.
- Hands on experience in managing database of SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures and jira for tracking triggers.
- Used J2EE SOA based JAX-WS web services to develop reusable web service components
- Developed Web Services to create reports module and send it to different agencies and premium calculation for manual classes using SOAP and Restful web services and rich faces components.
- Writing JUnit test cases using JUnit for code coverage and worked on jira by using jsp for view.
- Involved in development, performance testing, and fixing defects.
- Involved in the Design and Development phases of the new business module.
- Involved in release-deployment planning and execution.
- Involved in Designing View Layer.
- Debugging, Solving & Maintenance Requests.
- Developed user interface using JSP, HTML.
- Developed Helper Classes to Validate data and against a Set of Business Rules.