- Good experience developing enterprise applications using spring, Hibernate, JavaBeans, Servlets, Struts, XML Mapping, Ant, Ivy and Maven.
- Strong experience in design/development of web applications using Java, JSP, J2EE, Servlets, JMS, MVC Framework, Web Services, XML, XSD, JSON, and JAXB.
- Experience wif Hibernate Persistence Framework and Design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object.
- Implemented several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, DTO, Singleton, Object Factory and Front Controller.
- Experience wif Node JS along mean stack applications using Mongo DB, Ext Js and Angular Js
- Experience as GUI developer using JSP, Ajax, JQuery, XQuery.
- Experience in developing components using Enterprise Java Beans over Application servers and platforms such as WebSphere.
- Strong exposure working wif J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, and Factory Design pattern, Value Object, Singleton and Proxy Design Pattern.
- Good experience wif Java OOPS concepts like Multithreading, Collections and Exception Handling.
- Strong experience in RDBMS technologies like SQL, Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions.
- Engineering web development, multi-tier applications, acting as all players from Database to user interfaces.
- Experience in building web applications using SPRING framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), DAO (Data Access Object), Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch.
- Experience wif servers like WebLogic and WebSphere.
- Experience in designing Low Level and High Level design documents
- Experience in deploying and configuring multi-tier enterprise applications on multiple servers such as Web logic Server, JBoss, WebSphere and Tomcat, BEA WebLogic.
- Experienced in writing applications in Maven, ANT and deploying them on to servers.
- Extensive experience of working wif RDBMS like Oracle 11g/12 c, MySQL, SQL Server and developing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions and SQL Queries.
- Experience of working wif RAD, WSAD 5.0, Spring Tool Suite, JDeveloper, Eclipse, NetBeans,
- Experience in designing UML diagrams using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Experienced in using Log4j and good expertise in application build tools like ANT, Gradle and Maven.
- Experience in teh use of Defect Tracking & Version Management Tools such as SVN, CVS, GIT.
- Experienced in Unit Testing and generating of Test cases for web applications.
- Experience wif unit testing teh applications using Junit and JMeter.
- Worked on continuous integration using Jenkins/Hudson.
- A resourceful team player wif good inter-personal skills, TEMPeffective problem - solving and decision-making skills, looking for a satisfying career in a fair working environment wif opportunities for growth.
Languages: Java, SQL & PL/SQL
Java Technologies: Core Java, Collections, JDBC, Multi-threading, AWT, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JNDI, Ajax, EJB, JMS, Java Beans, Custom Tags,, RMI, JCAPS, Design Patterns
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate
Application Server: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Glass Fish, JBoss, WebLogic, TPT, CXL.
Web services: SOAP, WSDL(JAX-WS), UDDI,REST(JAX-RS), APACHE CXF, AXIS, XFire
Web-Application Tools: XML, XSD, JMS, Servlets, JSTL, EL, Custom Tag Library, JSP, JSF, JNDI, JPA, JAXB
Database: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Squirrel, Stored Procedures
Scripting Language: HTML5, XML(SAX, DOM), XSL/XSLT, XPATH, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, EXT JS, Angular JS
Core Expertise: Java GOF and J2EE design patterns, Core Java concepts - Collections, Java 1.5 features, Multi-threading, Exception handling, IO, Concurrency etc.
Version control Tools: CA Harvest, CVS, SVN, IBM clear case
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Cruise Control
Other Tools: Log4J, TOAD, SQL developer, HP Quality Center, JIRA, EMMA, Autopsy’s, SOAP UI, FileZilla, Putty, Edit Plus
IDEs: Spring Tool Suite, Maven, Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, RAD, WSAD, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Visual Studio.NET, Toad, Putty, JUnit, Log4j.
Logging Frameworks: Log4j, Java Logging API, SLF4J
Testing Tools: Junit, JMeter, Quality Center, SOAPUI
UML Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio
Operating Systems: Wi00ndows, UNIX/Linux
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sr Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed backend applications using teh framework Spring boot.
- Good Hands on Experience Implementing teh Spring MVC Pattern and also Dependency Injection using Spring Boot.
- Expertise in developing Microservices using teh Spring boot using REST.
- Good Experience wif TOMCAT for teh deployment of teh applications locally.
- Good Experience wif Jenkins pipeline in teh deployment of applications in various higher environments and Using Jenkins AWS Code Deploy plugin to deploy and Chef for unattended bootstrapping in AWS and also in Microservice Deployment.
- Implemented Marathon to check teh performance of teh application and also to perform a health check on teh application.
- Experience wif Graphite and Graphana which is used for teh graphical representation of teh functionality of teh application.
- Generating Metrics wif method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Good Hands on Experience wif Angular 4 developing UI especially forms send to teh customer.
- Good Experience wif Amazon Web Services (AWS) using S3 Bucket, KMS Keys.
- Implemented AWS Dynamo Data Base server to maintain teh data.
- Good Experience wif maven which in turn is used to build and run teh application.
- Good Experience wif Gulp to run teh front end applications like Angular 4.
- Good Hands on Experience using Apache Kafka for Inbound and Outbound Messaging real time data feeds.
- Good Hands on Experience performing Unit Testing on teh applications using Mockito.
- Experience in developing Integration Tests on teh applications.
- Good Experience performing End to End Automation using REST Assured for backend applications and Protractor and Selenium for front Applications.
- Used JMeter for Load Testing using teh JWT tokens.
- Good Experience wif Docker to build, ship, and run distributed applications especially Microservices.
- producing applications that provide measurable business value to our client, working in a true agile environment, wif methodology fully adopted, on rapid prototyping of products.
- Recognizing, subscribing and applying best practices, methodology, tools and techniques to meet client requirements, timelines and budgets.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sr FullStack Java/J2EE Developer
- Worked as a Full-Stackdeveloperin Struts to Spring migration project (customer service application).
- Good experience in developing web Applications using Spring MVC framework implementing Controllers, spring Forms, Spring Validation Framework and Spring Tag Libraries.
- Expertise in converting XSL to JSP'S and implemented Tiles configuration.
- Experience working on Web Logic and Jetty servers to deploy and debug teh application.
- Implemented WASAPI technique to reduce teh threat of software vulnerabilities wif cross-site scripting, cross site request forgery, click Jacking.
- Designed and developed Application based on JSF framework using MVC design patterns.
- Involved in Implementation and Unit testing of teh product
- Developed drag and drop document editing using React Js.
- Teh application flow is designed and developed using JSF, spring framework and Tiles
- JSP Content is configured in XML Files.
- Implemented session beans using EJB 3.0.
- Deployed teh web components into teh web Sphere application server.
- Designed and developed various modules of teh application wif J2EE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons usingReact Js, JQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module
- Developed server-side services using Java5.0, Spring 2.5, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL)
- Wrote application front end wif HTML, JSP, Ajax JQuery, Spring Web Flow, XHTML, DHTML and CSS
- Hibernate is used as persistent at middle tire for providing object model over relational data model
- Code Reviews, customization and maintenance of code across applications
- Provided auto-configuration to bootstrap an embedded Tomcat container using spring boot starter web.
- Hands-on experience wif control tools like CVS, SVN, VSS (Visual SourceSafe) and data modeling.
- Using CVS version control tools to manage source repository.
- Good Experience wif Spring boot in developing web applications, and specifically RESTful web services.
- Creating environment for user-acceptance testing and facilitating Integration and User Acceptance Testing wif JUNIT
- Invoked Webservices to generateJavaclasses from XML schema.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Good experience in developing teh multi-threaded applications
- Responsible for release of code into production and its integration wif other Applications
- Identifying and developing test cases and test scripts to perform load tests for Performance and regression testing
- Developed build Scripts using Maven to build and deploy teh application
- Used Wireshark to know teh communication between local and remote machine. Captured local TCP protocols to know teh number of round trips, in order to improve teh performance.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Used WinScp to copy teh files between remote and local machines.
- Worked on VuGen, to validate teh xml scripts and to perform smoke test.
- Worked on performance center environment to run teh scripts and to collect teh load runner results, also involved in monitoring teh CPU utilization and memory utilization by load generators and validating performance tuning results.
- Used HP Load Runner, to modify teh load runner results, and to analyze teh graphs generated.
- Worked on Axman, to generate teh graphs and to compare teh results taken from teh log files.
- Used Putty, to check teh server instances and log files.
- Wrote ANT scripts to automatically save files from remote to local machine.
- Worked on MySQL statement caching and database connectors
Sr. Fullstack Java/J2EE Developer
- As a Senior J2EE Developer assisted my team in developing two different Web-based applications
- Designed and developed teh application using AGILE-SCRUM methodology.
- Developed Model pop-ups wif Angular JS for responsive web design on mobile devices.
- Wrote Rest services to feed data to an application wif AngularJS framework.
- Developed a core component of Analytics wif Node JS, Backbone JS.
- Good experience in React js in creating simple UI components that can be added to existing apps.
- Worked on teh REST Web Services and used Spring Framework and developed teh Spring Features like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Data Access, Spring web test, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Integration.
- Used Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and JAX-WS programming model.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration wif Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Designed and developed Micro-Services using (MEAN Stack) node.js, Mongo DB.
- Developed web services using SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis, which halped communicating through different modules of teh application.
- Involved in creating Restful web services using JAX-RS and JERSY tool.
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO, Value Object and Template.
- Primarily focused on teh spring components such as Spring MVC, Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP, Spring Batch modules to integrate wif teh application.
- Generated DAO’s to map wif database tables using Hibernate.
- Developed a multi-user web application using JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Spring and Hibernate framework to provide teh needed functionality.
- Analyze, debug and fix issues related to thread locking, clustering, network connections, Swing client performance on customer's production environment
- Designed Interactive GUIs using Java Applets and Swing/JCF
- Developed Spring Beans and configured Spring using applicationContext.xml.
- Developing teh web application using Core Java concepts like Collections, OO concepts, Exception handling for developing application modules
- Assisted Database Developers using PL/SQL for managing data associated wif teh tables in Oracle.
- Managed and maintained No SQL (Cassandra) databases in production domain.
- Uses Second Level Cache to enhance performance and Proper Memory Management.
- Developed application using JMS for sending and receiving Point-to-Point JMS Queue messages.
- Used Apache CXF as teh Web Services framework to implement teh REST APIs involved.
- Database development required creation of new tables, SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce teh response time in teh application.
- Used Maven for generating system builds and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Created WAR files from Maven and deployed them on Tomcat.
- Worked on Drools Rules Engine and Expectation Rule Engine for writing Business Rule Validation
- Wrote unit-testing codes using JUnit, resolved bugs and other defects using Firebug.
- Wrote JUNIT Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Junit.
- Used Log 4j for debugging, testing and maintaining teh system state.
- Using JIRA to manage teh issues/project work flow.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of teh application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed teh applications using Java, J2EE, JDBC
- Worked on various use cases in development using Struts and testing teh functionalities.
- Involved in preparing teh High Level and Detail level design of teh system using J2EE.
- Implemented teh database connectivity using JDBC wif Oracle 9i database as backend.
- Involved in teh development of model, library, struts and form classes (MVC).
- Worked on core java, using file operations to read system file (downloads) and to present on JSP.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Developed SOAP based XML web services.
- Worked wif high volume and complex PL/SQL stored procedures and packages using TOAD.
- Used different patterns like SOA, MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton.
- Directly worked wif Business Analysts and SMEs to gather requirements from teh customer
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggered stored procedures using Hibernate in secondary project, involved in developing Programmatic transactions using Hibernate.
- Utilized DOM, SAX parser technologies in implementing XML parsing framework.
- Worked on integration modules, BPEL business objects, Business Rules, Invoking Human tasks, deploying into WebSphere Process Server and tested using Business Process Choreographer.
- Experience wif eclipse plug-ins like Find Bugs, Check Style
- Extensively worked on uploading files into CLOB and BLOB’s of Oracle Data base.
- Experience in Updating, Modifying queries in Oracle 10g.
- Apache Ant was used for teh entire build process.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used quartz scheduler to process or trigger teh applications on a daily basis.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and deployed teh web components.
- Provided troubleshooting and error handling support in multiple projects.
- Involved in teh loan details Presentation module.
- Involved in designing of teh BOA Loan Assist entry framework using J2EE guidelines and different J2EE design patterns wif JSP, Controller Servlets and EJB in picture.
- Involved in teh implementation of teh Service Locator, Business Delegate and teh Session Façade design pattern for teh enterprises level functionality.
- Involved in JUnit testing and used JProbe to quickly pinpoint and repair teh root cause of application code performance and stability problems that obstruct component and integration integrity.
- Developed teh Stateless Session bean for processing teh business logic.
- Developed numerous Transfer objects using teh DTO design pattern for inter-tier communication.
- Implemented Struts framework (Action and Controller classes) for dispatching request to appropriate class.
- Used Struts Validation framework for validation of user input as per teh business logic and initial data loading.
- Used JSF for automatic synchronize UI components.
- Logging, Exception handling and validations to IOMS and IOMS Payoff application using AOP module of Spring.
- Used JSF for navigation handling and duplicate button press problem.
- Used Pojo to develop custom dojo widgets for Color chooser and others.
- Used Dojo Widget Library Dijit like Tree, Back button, Calendar, List box, Validation text box, Text area, to create form, validation and for specialized input.
- Designed and delivered innovative transparent cryptography layer for Dojo SQL using AES 256-bit encryption, protecting stolen laptops from having their offline data compromised.
- Written SQL, PL/SQL queries. And used DB2 stored procedure, functions, triggers, cursors, objects, sequences etc.
- Used Crystal Report tools to generate data sources.
- Application development using N-tiered client/server development.
- Implemented Rational Unified Process (RUP) for software development process
- Develop Message Driven Beans (MDB) & involved in building and accessing a web Services using SOAP over JMS.
- Developing a mechanism for sending and receiving SOAP messages over JMS by MQ Series Engine
- Developed Web Services using Apache AXIS2 tool Framework.
- Generated WSDL files using AXIS2 tool.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP protocol, UDDI, WSDL and Service oriented Architecture (SOA) Concept.
- Written JUnit test cases for Business Objects, and prepared code documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Written build xml file for ANT scripting.
- Used IBM Rational Clear Case(software configuration management (SCM)) for version control, workspace management, parallel development support and build auditing to improve productivity
- Deployed applications using Web Logic Application Server
- Implemented open source log4j logging framework in whole application.
- Used CVS as a version controlling tool for managing teh module developments.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0, JDBC 2.0, JAXB, Struts 2.0, JSF components, DAO, HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, Ajax, Web Sphere Application server, LDAP, Oracle 10g, Log4J, Eclipse 3.1, CVS, DOJO, Ant 1.5, SOA, SOAP, DB2, PL/SQL, SQL, Web Services-WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, SOAP UI, JAX RS, JERSEY, Windows XP.
- Participated in system design, planning, estimation and implementation.
- Involved in developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for teh modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed and implemented teh MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework.
- TEMPEffective usage of J2EE Design Patterns namely Session Facade, Factory Method, Command and Singleton to develop various base framework components in teh application.
- Modified Account View functionality to enable display of blocked accounts details that have tags. dis involved modifying beans, JSP changes and middle tier enhancements.
- Developed various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic.
- Code implementation using java & groovy, re-factoring & peer review
- Developed Session Beans and DAO classes for Accounts and other Modules.
- Extensively used Spring JDBC in data access layer to access and update information in teh database.
- Worked on generating teh web services classes by using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Consumed Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Used JAXB API to bind XML Schema to java classes.
- Involved in Units integration using JUnit, bug fixing, and User acceptance testing wif test cases.
- Used CVS for version control and Maven as a build tool.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Used JBoss Application Server to deploy application.
Environment: Java 1.4, JSP, Servlets, Struts frame work, Tag libraries, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Oracle 8i, Java beans, Struts Validation framework, Windows/UNIX, Ant, JUNIT, SVN, QC, Edit Plus, Web Logic application server, SQL Developer.