- 10+ years of experience in design and development of enterprise applications with complete Software Development Life Cycle usingJavaand J2EE technologies.
- Strong development experience in J2EE technologies such as JSP, Servlets, Hibernates, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, REST), JMS, JNDI, JSF andJavaMail.
- Good Working experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM, Spring Security etc in Spring Framework.
- Experience in usingEclipse,RAD 7.0,8.0, 9.0/WSAD,,JDeveloperandIntelliJ IdeaIDEs.
- Designed and implemented application usingJSP Spring MVC JNDI Spring IOC Spring Annotations Spring AOP Spring Transactions Hibernate 3.0 SQL ANT JMS Oracle and Oracle Web Logic Application server .
- Developed web GUI involving HTML5, Angular JS, Java Script under MVC architecture.
- Experienced in a fast - paced Agile Development Environment including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Hands on Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Iaas platform with features EC2, IAM, RDS, S3, Route 53, Elastic Beanstalk etc.
- Involved in Mule ESB for configuration and tuning. Deployed Mule applications through MMC and Managed teh server deployments.
- Experience with MuleSoft ESB to develop web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Implemented various levels of application and services using Spring-Framework (2. 3), EJB3, Struts2 and ORM tools like Hibernate 3.0 for fast pace and efficient code generation.
- Proficient inJava/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), and Business Delegate. Well versed with coreJavaconcepts like collections, multithreading, serialization,Javabeans.
- Extensive experience in developing JEE based Web Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP, describing them using WSDL, registering them using UDDI for easy availability to potential users and consuming using Axis2 and JAX-WS.
- Technology leadership for teh direction of teh Cloud based application using Angular.JS, PDFJS,and MS SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), ERD documentation, UML artifacts modeling with Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect. Applied teh requirements engineering, analysis, and design disciplines of teh RUP to J2EE projects.
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using JUnit framework with Mokito & Docker.
- Good working noledge of persistingjavaobjects using Hibernate dat simplify data storage and retrieval to teh underlying database.
- Worked on various XML technologies me.e., writing DTD, Schema, Namespaces, XSL, Xpath, Xlink, X Query, XHTML and SAX, DOM, JDOM parsers.
- Experience working with databases such as Oracle 8.x/9i/10g/11g, MS-SQL Server, MySQL and using PL/SQL to write stored procedures, functions and triggers for different Data Models.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience with Reporting Tool Crystal Reports to create reports in various formats and tuning teh performance.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Clear Case, SVN, CVS and Git.
- Experience with Building tools like ANT & MAVEN.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x/12.x, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x and JBOSS.
- Extensive experience in software development methodologies like Agile & SCRUM.
- Commitment to achieving corporate goals. Able to establish priorities and adapt quickly to Changing needs.
- Excellent team player with leadership abilities. Strong analytical skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with analytical ability and understanding of Organizational functioning.
Programming Languages: Java, C++, C, UNIX Shell Scripting, PL/SQL
Core Java: Java Collections, Multithreading, RMI, Annotations, Collection API and Generics, File Handling.
Enterprise Java: JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.3, JDBC 3.0, Swing, RMI, JMS, Logging API
Design Patterns: Singleton, Business Delegate, Business interface, Observer, DAO, Model View Controller (MVC), Façade, Service Locater, Abstract Factory, and Data Transfer Object.
XML Technologies: XSL, XSLT, WSDL, SAX/DOM, XPath, DTD, Schema, XPath, XQuery, XSL-FO
Tools & Framework: Struts 2.x/3.x, Spring3.x/2.0, Hibernate 3.x, Spring MVC, Web Services, Log4J, Apache Common Library, Junit, Ant, Maven
RDBMS: ORACLE, DB2, Sybase, MYSQL, SQL SERVER Version/Source Control Systems: SVN (Subversion), CVS
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, My Eclipse, Net Beans
Application/Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere 7.0/6/1, Apache 2, Tomcat 6.x/5.x, Web logic Sever 12.1
O/S & Environment: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential, Saint Petersburg, FL
Lead Java Developer
- Implemented Agile (Scrum) Methodology dat includes daily scrum meeting with team, sprint planning and estimating teh tasks for teh user stories.
- Used and implemented teh application using Spring (MVC, Webflow, Spring Boot) modules and Hibernate.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed of advantage on centralized systems dat must communicate with teh server.
- Worked on Product Enhancements and Production Support Tickets in Redmine.
- Experience on Atlassian tools like confluence and Jira.
- Worked on Pentest Security Issues mainly on fixing Cookies and OWASP tools.
- Involved in configuring various Jenkins plugins for SonarQube, TestNG, and Find Bug as part of build deployment pipeline.
- Involved in development of automation script for build, deployment related tasks using Jenkins, Docker and Chef.
- Involved in developing an internal tool framework for analyst, customer service representatives using spring boot.
- Involved in configuration of spring boot actuators, Dev Tools, Spring Data and Spring
- Involved in developing environment specific spring boot property files for various environments (Dev, QA, Staging and Prod).
- Involved in teh review and analysis of teh Functional Specifications, and Requirements
- Understanding business objectives and implementation of business logic.
- Involved in teh development of teh User Interfaces using HTML, JSP, JS, J-Query, CSS, LESS and SASS.
- Involved in teh presentation tier design as well as services layer.
- Implemented Messaging Framework using rabbit MQ Series for receiving / sending XML format data.
- Developed Code for reading XML data using DOM parser.
- Involved in content management system using jackrabbit content repository.
- Involved in teh development of teh presentation tier using Spring MVC and Spring Web flow
- Used JSTL, and other in-house tag libraries.
- Involved in design and construction of EJB batch responsible for Email or text alert generation for sending autantication code.
- Written Packages, Procedure, Functions, and Triggers in PL/SQL.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML on Rational Rose
- Involved in design and development of email job to send teh Multifactor autantication code over teh SMTP server using JavaMail API.
- Involved in writing test cases for testing teh Business components developed in spring, and Hibernate using Junit and TestNG framework.
Comcast, Denver, CO
Sr Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in meetings with clients, management and project team during different SDLC stages like requirement gathering, high level design and implementation, functional testing, and deployment of application on servers.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of teh Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Generating Scala and Java Classes from teh respective APIs so dat they can be incorporated in teh overall application.
- Implemented teh application using Spring MVC Framework and handled teh autantication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Designed and Developed Web services to allow communication between applications based on RESTFUL Web service.
- Implemented RESTful Web Services for other applications to communicate.
- Involved in teh creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using AngularJS, EXTJS and JQUERY.
- Experienced with mobile apps, stream and Broadband services using Xfinity products.
- Developed web pages using EXT JS, Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Using SOAP UI to test teh service call, by passing required parameters for teh service..
- Configured teh Hibernate configuration files to persist teh data to teh Oracle 9i/10g Database.
- Developed ANT scripts, and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Used Continuous delivery/Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy dis application to AWS and used GIT for Version Control pf code for incremental development.
- Implemented Spring MVC Framework per client requirement. Used various components of spring such as Spring AOP for implementing cross cutting functionalities like Caching, transaction management and logging.
- Experienced working with JBOSS and Jersey for Advanced Java Web Services.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route teh control to desiredJavaservices.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using SOA and J2EE stack.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection (IOC) to inject required services and struts.
- Developed Action Class components for performing business process execution and involved in configuration of struts configuration specific xml file.
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using Apache Axis.
- Construction as per teh design documents prepared using Java, Servlet, JSP and Java Script using JSF framework. Unit testing teh developed deliverables. Conducting code review for teh team member's code.
- Worked on DWR in Java open Source to write teh Websites code using AJAX.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to teh database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate framework like HQL queries, Criteria, projections.
- Deployed applications using WebSphere Application Server and Used IDE RAD (Rational Application Developer).
- Carried out bug fixing by rigorous testing using JUnit test cases.
- Used JSON strings to transferjavaobject data to Angular JS and vice versa.
- JIRA was used for bug-tracking.
- Documented all stages of teh project, generated documentation usingJavaAPI Documentation Generator (Javadoc).
- Provided support to deploy teh application on production servers on UNIX environment.
- Automated testing process using shell scripting
Confidential, Livonia, MI
Sr.Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of teh project.
- Involved in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including proposal, process engineering, requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Designed and developed web-based software usingSpring MVC Framework, and Spring Web Flow.
- Experience in implementing Spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security.
- Wrote Java back end web services in RESTful framework using teh jersey JAX-RS framework.
- Implemented Rest Services (JAX-RS) to interact with external systems. Involved in writing client code for invoking SOAP based Web Services.
- Used JSON as teh response data format from teh server.
- Experience in Core Javaconcepts such as OOPS Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, me/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC.
- Achieved synchronization of multiple threads through Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Implemented different types ofspring controllersas per application requirements DAO and service layer components usingSpring/Hibernate APIandSpring/Hibernate annotations. Extensively usedHibernate QL.
- Implemented teh UI using EXTJS 6.0 and graphs for stats using teh EXTJS graphing components.
- Writing user console pages in lift along with teh snippets in Scala. Teh product is responsible to give access to teh user to all their credentials and privileges within teh system.
- Experienced in teh deployment of teh ear and jars using Jenkins, ANT, Maven deploy tools and performing other configuration changes for setting up teh application in teh integration testing environment.
- Responsible for automation of build using CRUISE CONTROL and configuring teh same and also has to configure to receive build success/failure email alerts.
- Designed and developed to provide different types of content using AWS.
- Experience working in installed application on AWS, EC2 instances and also configured teh storage on S3 buckets.
- UsedAWSto deploy teh project on EC2 instance.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP API’s, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Involved in raising teh Notifications to Oracle Users through Mailing Concept for intimating to start teh next process using workflow.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Expertise in web development and related software Angular.js, Html5, Css3.
- Hands on experience in writing UNIX Shell scripting.
- Used DB2 as backend data base, Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch teh data from teh DB2 database.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file dat contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to teh frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of teh Agile Methodology and 2 Week sprint planning to produce high Quality Software.
- Developed Maven Scripts for teh build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere and Tomcat.
- Used shell scripts to maintain production and test UNIX servers.
- Used Tortoise SVN as version control across common source code used by developers and MAVEN as building tool.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of SDLC, Requirements gathering, design & Analysis, development, testing, deployment and bug fixing of an application.
- Design and development of modules involving Spring MVC, Web Services, JMS, JSTL.
- Designed Services front end view using Spring MVC and Spring Web flow, implemented business tier using Spring AOP and spring IOC.
- Implemented and used Web Services with teh halp of WSDL and SOAP.
- Parsed teh XML based responses using JAXB Parser and validated XML against teh schema generated by teh court systems.
- Implemented DAO and Business layer with Hibernate, JMS,Groovy, XML, XSLT, XML schema and J2EE Patterns.
- Used Java Mail API for posting and processing mails.
- Used Spring AOP for logging and exception handling as a part of remediation strategy.
- Wrote JUnit Test cases for several classes which support teh application.
- Developed CSS style Sheets and worked heavily.
- Deployed applications in Apache TOMCAT Server and participated in code reviews and also worked along with testing teams.
- Used Maven for building and deploying Application. Used SVN Version Control tool as repository.
- Involved in writing queries and stored procedures for My SQL, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Wrote PL/SQL to extract information from Oracle DB.
- Developed stored procedures, cursors and database Triggers and implemented scrollable Result sets.
- Followed Agile/Scrum Methodology, Conducted and attended Stand up meetings every day in teh mornings.
Environment: Eclipse 3.4, JDK 1.6/1.7, Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Java Mail, AJAX, Tomcat 6.0.18, BEA Web Logic 12, Groovy, Web Services, log4j, SVN, Oracle 10g, LDAP, My SQL, SQL Server, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Linux, UNIX.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Used XSLT to transform data from one Document into another.
- Developed teh Hibernate mapping files and involved in writing Junit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.
- DevelopingJava(Swing/AWT) client to work like an Application and Applet using teh server via RMI.
- Designed and developed user interface for public using asynchronous technologies using AJAX/POJO/Struts frameworks.
- Used AngularJS to decouple teh client side of an application from server side and also to decouple DOM logic from application logic.
- Used Struts Framework in teh application which is based on MVC2 design pattern.
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database. Developed teh Hibernate mapping files using Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on EXT JSfor Rich Web Application.
- Worked on generating teh web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, WSDL, UDDI, and REST for customer information credit bureau.
- Developed aspect oriented logging module using Log4J for logging purposes.
- Worked directly with user groups in analyzing and specifying business requirements for teh design and development of project.
- Designed application with UML (Unified Modeling Language).
- Developed application based on SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Developed complete Web tier of teh application with struts framework.
- Developed Session Façade with Stateless Session bean.
- Actively involved in configuring teh Application Server and deployed all teh modules like Web modules and Business modules.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, JSP.
- Developed teh Front-End JSP and HTML.
- Developed JSP's, Java Beans and Servlets to interact with Data Base.
- Used XML parsers to parse and fetch information from XML templates.
- Performed Unit Testing of all Modules.