- Proven IT Professional wif 8years of IT experience in Design, Development, Support and Implementation of Web based applications using JAVA/J2EE Technologies (Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, XML, JMS, Struts, Spring, JBoss, JSF MVC Frameworks, AngularJS, JUNIT, Hibernate, Applets, Java Web Services).
- Experienced software developer skilled in all stages of SDLC - gathering and documenting requirements, developing project plans, designing using OOD, OOP, UML and various design patterns, managing and tracking project execution, prototyping and assisting wif usability testing, developing and executing test scenarios, releasing products to production, and maintaining product releases.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading andJDBC.
- Developed an application usingHTML, CSS, Ajax, Servlets and JSP's for front end User Interface for various modules
- Experience in web services both Restful and SOAP services.
- Experience wif build tools Maven, ANT, continues build and deployment tool JENKINS.
- Experienced working wif J2EE and OpenSource application Servers like IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, RedHatJBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Good working knowledge of web based GUI, SQL, DB design along wif JQuery, Hibernate/iBatis.
- Involved in implementation of various Design patterns including: Front Controller, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Composite View and MVC.
- Highly proficient in developing Intranet/Internet technologies on the J2EE & Java platform wif WebLogic, JBOSS, WebSphere and Tomcat Servers.
- Developed J2EE/JAVA apps using various IDE tools Eclipse, Intellij and WebSphere RAD.
- Hands on experience inGradle.
- Designed Use case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Flow Charts and Deployment diagrams using UML Rational Rose Tool.
- Worked on different Version Control tools CVS, GIT, Subversion and IBM ClearCase.
- Designed web applications effectively by utilizing XML, XSLT on DOM and SAX parsers.
- Hands on experience in writing Complex SQL Queries, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Development experience in UNIX, LINUXand Windows (Vista, XP, NT, 2000, 95) and Cloud based virtual platforms.
- Good Knowledge on Windows PowerShell ScriptingandUNIX Shell Scripting.
- Good experience wif various Web/ Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat.
- Good experience in troubleshooting in a production environment, System maintenance and monitoring processes .
- Highly proficient in developing Object Oriented Design, Methodologies and applications in client/server and distributed environments using J2EE architecture.
Language: Java 1.5, 1.6 1.7, Java 8, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, UML,Ruby
Java Technologies: J2EE(Web services, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, RMI, XML, Servlets, Multi-threading, JSP, JSF, JavaBeans), AJAX, Axis 2.X, Web Services (REST & SOAP)
Frameworks: Struts2, Jakarta Struts,JBossSEAM,Spring 2.0/3.0, Spring Boot, Seam 2.1,Spring MVC, AOP, ORM, Hibernate 2.0/3.0, iBatis
Web / Application Servers: Web Logic 9.1,10, IBM WebSphere 5.X/6.0, WebLogic, WebSphere Portal 5.x, JBoss 6Apache Tomcat 9/8
Database Tech/Tools: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server2005/08, DB2, My SQL, JDBC, Toad, Putty,Cassandra
IDEs: Eclipse (MyEclipse), Net Beans, IntelliJ, RAD6.0, 6.x, 7.x, 8.0, Jdeveloper 9, 10
Build/ Source Tools: Ant, Maven, JUnit, Log4j, CVS, SVN, GIT, Source Tree, Jenkins
Operating Systems: Windows-10/8.1/7/XP/2003/2000, Mac OSX 10.4/10.5, LINUX, Ubuntu
Design Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, UML, LDAP
Protocols: SOAP, LDAP, TCP/IP, SNMP, SMTP, DNS, VPN, VLANs
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in developing the service layer for the Project which would expose various web Services to be consumed by the client.
- various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design and Code development.
- Developed the application using Eclipse 3.4 as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC) and AutoWiring.
- Involved in designing the project wif spring and Hibernate Framework.
- Used RESTful web services for implementing the Business Logic.
- Involved in the DAO layer development dat connect the database using Hibernate and ORM Mapping.
- Connected the application to the MySQL database to retrieve data from various tables and provide the relevant data.
- Performed Unit Testing on the components using JUnit Testing Framework.
- Implement Business Objects in corejavawif JDK 1.6 and Eclipse environment
- Developedjavamodules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring Boot
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot
- Designed and developed in interface framework to keep the application of the JBPM Interaction
- Implement the DAO classes to persist the data in DB2 database and EJB classes in the persistence layer for transaction management
- Work wif relational databases and tools such as IBM DB2 and Rapid SQL
- Utilized Agile methodology to manage the development lifecycle of the project.
- Worked on Spring IOC, Spring Boot, JMS and Hibernate
- Knowledge on TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP protocols
- Working on migrating existing legacy code to web services (SOAP & RESTful)
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another
- Development of a Continuous integration/Continuous delivery (CI/CD) infrastructure using Agile development methodologies for large scaleJAVAand C++ applications
- Deployed applications on JBoss Server
- Used extensively OOPS, CoreJava, (J2SE, Collections, multithreading and exception handling), Servlets.
- Implemented Web Services for business layer interaction wif Virtual Learning Systems (VLS) like Adobe, Centra and WebEx using SOAP, JMS, WSDL and Apache Axis.
- Developed EJB Components for managing the business tier
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Spring Framework
- Done wif Create DB, Collection, Documents, Projection, Aggregation, Replication, Sharding & Back up using MongoDB
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Leading an effort to re-write Pricing Recalculation application using Java, JEE, EJB 3.0, JSF/PrimeFaces, Spring framework, and Hibernate framework wif IBM DB2 as a back-end.
- Designed the application on the lines of MVC architecture.
- Designed, developed, and implemented various POCs which include MDBs, Event Processors, Controllers, Business Delegates, Service and DAO layers.
- Worked wif business analysts to understand their business models and goals and halp define strategy, content, and features.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Used Angular.js and Node.js to manipulate DOM, registering callbacks or watching the model changes
- Used Spring Web Module and integrated wif JSF.
- Implemented SOAP based Web-Service client to consume a service and get live market data.
- Used clearcase as version control tool to get the code and sync the data.
- Participated in requirements, analysis, design and code reviews in recalc project.
- Worked wif QA and other support teams to fix bugs wifin existing pricing definition and recalc projects.
- Used Jenkins for integration to automatically build the project when a trigger is raised.
- Worked on different initiatives at the same time for providing effective solutions of various business problems in definition and recalc project.
Environment: Java, JEE, Spring Framework, Hibernate Framework, EJB3.1, MDB, JSF, PrimeFaces, HTML, Web Services, AngularJS, JSP, XML, XSD, XSLT, Ant/Maven, WebLogic 10.3.6, IBM DB2, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, IBM ClearCase.
Sr. Java/J2EE developer/ Programmer Analysis
- Worked as a team member of Agent Desktop team dat is involved in creating, modifying, and updating an interface by using varied technologies for the customer facing employees to use.
- Involved in analysis, design, and development phases of the application of client using Scrum Agile methodology at level 2 which requires team members to perform all the skills in SDLC life cycle like converting the business requirements into JIRA stories, developing the code to fulfill the requirements and testing end to end (functional andregression).
- Actively involved in SMDU project which involves modifying the existing constraints before sending to internal clients and other projects which involved estimating, analyzing, calculating, and coding the key factors to estimate the probability of default and redefault of customers.
- Analyzing the Functional Specifications and Design Documents.
- Designed, developed, and modified several UI screens using Web technologies like Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Involved in Development by applying expertise in J2EE, CoreJAVAconcepts, Visual Basic .net, Collections, Multithreading and Webservices.
- The backend code (Internal Plan modification decisions) is written using Spring (2.5) and Hibernate (3.0) framework.
- Worked on enhancements of existing modules and creating new modules.
- Used SVN, GIT for importing, rebasing, and delivering the application to the source control.
- Used SOAP and WSDL Web Services and microservices for accessing and providing the Services to other Applications.
- Worked on normalization of requirements for the reports. Developed reports using Crystal Reports.
- Wrote Complex queries, stored procedures and worked on performance tuning of SQL queries.
- Wrote ETL logic to load data from vendor tables to local database for using inJavaprogramming.
- Developed functionalities to create Data Transfer Objects (DTO), and Data Access Objects (DAO).
- Used Maven to manage Project's build and dependencies. And Jenkins tool for deployments to environments.
- Involved in designing test plans and testing the application on DEV/QA environment and also automating the test cases using selenium/cucumber.
- Analyzing the client requirements and production issues.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings to discuss about the work done the before day, current day's work and to let the team mates know if there are any road blocks.
- Participated in Retrospective meetings after every sprint to discuss about the overall ranking of the pervious sprint and to discuss about the drawbacks and scope for development.
Environment: Java(JDK 1.6/1.7), Visual Basic .Net (7.0), Informatica Power Centre (9.6.4), GWT framework, Soap Web Services, Oracle DB, Eclipse Mars, SVN, Sal Developer, Maven, Spring Core (inversion of control/aspect oriented programming), Hibernate, Selenium Testing, Scala, Crucible, Apache Tomcat Server, Log4J (Logging), Putty, HP ALM, SVN, Collections, CoreJava, Exception Handling, Jira, Jenkins, SOAP UI
Confidential, Pittsburg - PA
- AGILE Scrumdevelopment process has been followed and involved in retrospective, demos, planning and code review meetings.
- Created views, models and controllers and followed MVC architecture for the web application development.
- middleware service and data access layer using Spring and Hibernate and used Spring declarative
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, jQuery UI and angular JS.
- Extensively used AngularJS, NodeJS, JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Wrote internal and external API services using Node.js modules. Developed internal services usingJavaand Node.jsDeveloped supplier and order module views using EXT-JS components like forms, layouts, grids, tabs, menus, viewports, Ajax etc.
- Developed restful resources using Spring and Jersey to serve the web application data in JSON format
- Developed business components using Spring IOC, AOP, spring annotations and created user detail service for autantication and access control using Spring LDAP and Spring Security.
- Used Angular 1.4 framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI
- Used Angular JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient wif PHP framework
- Developed hibernate ORM mappings using Hibernate and JPAannotations to mapjavaclasses to database tables.
- Developed hibernate inheritance mapping using single table approach and configured multi-level caching in
- Hibernate to reduce the load on the Oracle database server.
- Maintaining of Entity Beans and Session Beans using EJB 3.0 Specification
- Involved injavamultithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and
- Developed a batch process framework Used WSDL and SOAP protocol for Web Services implementation.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate dat use the POJOs to represent persistence database tuples.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML5 and ReactJS.
- Developed the application using Spring tool suite and involved in testing and deploying to other environments
- Involved in the development of the application based on Struts framework using MVC2 architecture.
- Utilized Struts framework to implement design patterns like DAO (Data access objects), Transfer objects, Business objects and Business delegator.
- Designed the web pages wif JSP and TLD’s using different HTML elements based on the page specification document.
- JDBC concept was used for database transaction management using create statements, prepaid statements and callable statements.
- Ajax was used for backend interaction and data interchange wif asynchronous call parsing the XML data creating XML Http Request and reading the data in response XML from action class.
- Core java fundamentals was used to create static utility classes, comparators, generics, collections, extending abstract classes and implementing interfaces after injection.
- Created our own class for handling exceptions for reusability wifin the projectinstead of throwing generic exceptions.
- Developed User Interface using HTML, DHTML, Applets, AWT.
- Developed Business components using Java Beans and database connections using JDBC.
- Wrote server side programs by using JSP, Servlets.
- Developed data validation & persistency components to export valid data to database.
- Wrote various Queries, Stored Procedures to augment the application logic.
- Wrote test plan and run test cases for manual testing.