- Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer with 8+ Years of experience on Enterprise applications, Distributed Application Development, Client/Server Applications, Servlets communication, Internet/Intranet based database applications and developing, testing and implementing application environment.
- Strong in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems.
- Experience in J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, and JMS) and participated in the designing and developing of Software using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in development and deployment of multi-tiered web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets 3.0/2.5, JSP 1.1/2.0, Struts 2.0, JMS, Hibernate 3.0/4.0, Spring 3.0/4.0, JDBC, JNDI, JSF, angular JS, Java Beans and Web services (SOAP, Rest).
- Knowledge of J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Factory, Abstract Factory, Command Pattern, Singleton, Session Facade, Transfer Object, Business Delegate and Data Access Object etc.
- Expertise in MVC architecture Web Framework Struts 2.0, Spring 4.0 (Dependency Injection, Data AccessObjects, MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow) and know how to use Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring MVC, transaction management and used Hibernate as a persistence layer that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services and hands on experience in developing and registering web services using JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SAAJ, JAX-RS, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI registry.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the web applications on WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss Application Servers including hands on experience in using Tomcat web Server.
- Expertise in developing XML documents with XSD validations, SAX and DOM parsers to parse the data held in XML documents and experience in other XML related technologies like DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, and JAXP.
- Expertise in using JavaIDE tools of Rational Application Developer(RAD), Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD), Eclipse EE 3.0/3.2, Weblogic Workshop, RSA 7.0 and Netbeans to develop dynamic web applications.
- Expertise in Bootstrap, Angular JS and Node JS (Express, Mongoose, Body-Parser, Sequelize, HTTP, FileSystem, BrowserSync etc...) and used Log 4j for logging.
- Hands-on experience working with source control tools such as CVS, Clear Case, SVN, Git and Surround SCM.
- Experienced in the deployment of the ear and jars using Jenkins, ANT, Maven deploy tools and performing other configuration changes for setting up the application in the integration testing environment.
- Created and presented training materials for Groovy, Unit Testing, the Gradle build framework and others.
- Work Experience with testing tools and applications such as JUnit, Mockito, FireBug, FirePoster, SoapUI and performed Unit testing, integrated testing, and closely worked with QA team in preparation of Test plans.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages and have knowledge on NoSQL Databases MongoDB and CouchDB.
- Expertise in using Oracle SQL Developer GUI (Graphical User Interface) tool for database development, browse database objects, implement and edit SQL as well PL/SQL statements.
- Complete understanding of Agile/SCRUM with the ability to conduct SCRUM meetings, co-ordinate team activities in a strict-deadline driven environment and maintain excellent client communication.
- Good exposure in interacting with clients and solving application environment issues and can communicate effectively with people at different levels including stakeholders, internal teams and the senior management.
Java Skills: J2EE, JDBC, EJB, JAX: M, JAXP, JAXB, Java Server Pages (JSP), Multithreading, JMS.
Configuration Management Tools: CVS, Clear Case, SVN, Git and Suround SCM.
Servers: IBM Websphere, JBOSS, Weblogic, Tomcat, Node server
Database: DB2, MYSQL, Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, SQL Server 2000/2005, MongoDB, Couchdb
IDE: Websphere RAD 6.0, Eclipse 4.2.1, Spring tool suite, WSAD, Eclipse EE 3.0/3.2, Weblogic Workshop, RSA 7.0 and Netbeans
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix
Tools: TOAD, Putty, SQL Developer, Squirrel, MY SQL workbench, RoboMongo
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Java
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE standards.
- Involved in developing web pages using Angular JS Framework and familiar with various Angular JS directives and services.
- Used Angular JS as frameworks to create single page applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, Less, Bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Responsible for secure batch data flow to downstream systems using Middleware Java technologies.
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch including Mongo DB server (Mongoose Connector) setup and Express JS server development.
- Developed drag and drop document editing using React Js.
- Managing multiple AWS instances, assigning the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs.
- Experience developing web applications with a Dynamodb, Mongodb, Cassandra, Elasticsearch or similar data store.
- Helped migrating and managing multiple applications from on premise to cloud using AWS services like S3, Glacier, EC2, RDS, SQS, SNS, SES.
- Design roles and groups using AWS identity and access management (IAM), and manage network using Security Groups, Network Access Control Lists with services provided by IAM.
- Developed the JQuery callback functions to implement asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application as security protection for XML, SOAP, REST and JSON to make a secure Web Deployment.
- Built backend REST API with Node JS, Express JS and also Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirement.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern of Spring framework.
- Worked on the REST Web Services and used Spring Framework and developed the Spring Features like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Data Access, Spring web test, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Integration.
- Building RESTful services using Micro-services architecture with tools such as Spring-boot.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Development of Hibernate objects for data fetching for batch and front-end processing.
- Designed and developed the new features in the existing application to meet the customer's satisfaction.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based scheme.
- Designed and developed the user interface screens, data base design changes and changes to user access modules.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers and views.
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2; auto-scaling; and VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems.
- AWS is used to coordinate and manage the delivery of messages to the subscribers. Client side validations and server side validations are done according to the business needs.
- Extensively used core java concepts like collection frame work, multi threading, OOPS and Exception Handling.
- Managed the dependency packages by NPM/Bower.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases for web servers.
- Written test cases and done Unit testing execution with JASMINE and KARMA.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build, Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Involved with Sprint Planning, Sprint grooming, Allocation of User Stories using Jira.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
Confidential, Mossville, IL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Developed Angular controllers, services, filters and developed HTML templates with various Angular directives such as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if,ng-show, ng-hide,ng-change, ng-blur etc..
- Developed Grid’s used in the system using Slickgrid and created custom grid directive to make the component reusable.
- Used various Angular UI Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, modal dialogs etc., for developing the UI.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular UI router for various views and sub views.
- Configured Gulp to perform various UI build and test related tasks and used NodeJS NPM and Bower to manage the dependencies.
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server side exceptions.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using Spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest based services and used Junit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Worked with Middleware using Message driven by POJO (MDP) after creating QCF, Queue on WebSphere server, and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO’s to access data from database.
- Used Node.jsto run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)and Implement modules into Node JSto integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, Express from NodeJS.
- Involved in enhancing existing MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node) stack applications and provided the required support.
- BuildRESTweb service by buildingNode.jsServer in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front endjQuery Ajax calls.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB (NOSQL) database.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing severaldevelopersto collaborate and used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes. Used RAD as IDE tool to develop the application.
- Prepared Documentation for Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Results for the QA purpose. Participated in the release night shakeouts/overnight deliveries and QA Support.
- Used Veracode for application security scanning and remediated the flaws that were identified in the code.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Designed and development applications using Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML and OOAD.
- Created Use cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose. Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Developed user management screens using JSF framework, business components using Spring framework and DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, DTO, and MVC.
- Designed & Developed persistence service using Hibernate framework.
- Hibernate used as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Worked on advanced Hibernate associations with multiple levels of Caching, lazy loading.
- Involved in writing JSF Backing Beans for controlling the UI and writing custom components and validations.
- Implemented Ajax using Ajax4JSF Framework and nested taglibs API along with other standard taglibs in the application, as a better approach for screen development and reusability of visual components in the JSP pages.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized xml documents using Spring framework.
- Was responsible for deployments using IBM WebSphere application server.
- Configured and Integrated JSF, Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Responsible for writing Java code to convert HTML files to PDF file using Apache FOP.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDBs) for receiving and processing data from IBM MQ Series using JMS.
- Involved in UI testing using Cucumber and Selenium.
- Rational Clear Quest used for defects, change tracking across the application.
- Designed and developed direct live interfaces to handle multiple systems within the bank to subscribe the data in real-time.
- Involved in the performance tuning of PL/SQL statements.
- Developed database triggers and procedures to update the real-time cash balances.
- Worked closely with the testing team in creating new test cases and also created the use cases for the module before the testing phase.
- Involved in writing JUNIT test cases and day to day builds and deployments using GRADLE.
- Implemented webservices API using HTTP.
- Coordinated work with DB team, QA team, Business Analysts and Client Reps to complete the client requirements efficiently.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java / J2EE Developer
- Experienced in performing extensive analysis and design by working on projects of all sizes that require exposure to all aspects of the project life cycle and creating and maintaining documentation in conformance with established standards.
- Designed various UI screens required for the ticket information and bookings. Used Struts MVC at presentation layers. Development front-end content using JSP, Servlets, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, HTML.
- Implemented Spring Beans using IOC and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic. Integrated the Struts framework and the Spring framework together.
- Extensive use of Struts Framework for Controller components and View components.
- Created and maintained Simulator using Spring Source Tool Suite.
- Developing application using Spring MVC, Dependency Injection to improve usability and flexibility.Used SpringJDBC Template and implemented DAO Design Pattern to connect and retrieving data. Developed the application using the Stripes framework and worked as a part of developing the most of the action bean classes.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Ibatis, developed POJO’s mapped to the relational tables in database using Ibatis mapping files. Worked on Oracle as the backend database and used Ibatis to automate the mapping between the SQL Databases and the Java Objects.
- Constructed database objects like Packages, Procedures, Functions, Batches, SQL Queries, Views, Indexes, and Exceptions using Toad. Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures for Oracle database.
- Created SOAP web service for sending payment processing informational data to third company. Followed top down approach to implement SOAP based web services. Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI.
- UsedJavaMailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API's for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Configured WebLogic Application Server and participated in structured code reviews / walkthroughs. Support installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Used Jira for tracking bugs and used Gradlewith Jenkins for building and deploying the application to multiple environments and created Daily Rolling Log using Log4j.
- Used Microsoft Visual Explorer for Agile Methodology and Used NetBeans IDE. Used TOAD for database query testing, in the process of optimizing the queries.
- Worked on Construction (Changes in Code), Unit testing and Test Result. Responsible for unit testing and integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests.
- Developed Junit test cases for test coverage of the application and Implemented Unit and Integration test cases with JUNIT Framework based on Functional Flow.
Environment: J2EE,JSP, Servlets, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, HTML, Spring, Struts, ibatis, SOAP based WebServices, Oracle, PL/SQL, Toad 9.6.1, JUnit, Jquery, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Navigator, SVN, Gradle2.4 and WebLogic Server.
JAVA / J2EE Programmer
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Struts/Swings to send and receive the data from front-end to business layer. Integrated the Struts and Hibernate to achieve Object relational mapping. Used apache struts to develop the web-based components and implemented DAO.
- Leveraged struts-validations, struts-beans tag libraries. Used struts Action Servlet to route the request to corresponding Action Classes. Developed Action forms, Action classes using Struts framework to handle user requests and Implemented Struts Bean Tags, Logical Tags and Display Tags in JSPs.
- Involved in the development modules using Flex 3.0, Action Script and integrating with J2EE layer using Blaze DS and Spring MVC frame work. Involved in development of server side modules using SpringMVC, SpringIOC, Spring AOP, and AspectJ.
- Developed application using Struts, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Identified the webservices (SOAP), topics (TIBCO EMS/JMS)/queues (MQ's), underlying databases and other automation areas that will be impacted with the new software development and develop a test automation framework.
- Involved in designing data schema and development of SOAP web services with Axis implementation and REST web services with JAX-RS. Consumed SOAP and REST web services to get the persisted data from different databases.
- Configured Struts-config. XML for action mappings. Involved in implementing the Message Oriented Middleware for Asynchronous communication in Enterprise application.
- Involved in implementing Value Object Pattern, MVC & Factory Pattern.
- Worked with Tibco and Ecommerce as a part of checkout flow. Deployed application on JBOSS Application server.
- Used Subversion for version control management and consistently produced high quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing(JUnit). Used Jira for tracking bugs. Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
Environment: J2EE, JBOSS Application Server, JSP, Jquery, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP based Webservices, Oracle, Rational Application Developer 6.0, Maven, JUnit, and Subversion.