- Around 10+ years of experience in development and implementation of applications usingJavaand J2EE technologies.
- Working knowledge in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and familiarity of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Expertise in developing Web based Distributed and Front End applications in a three-tier architecture usingJava, J2EE, HTML5, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Ajax, Node JS, JSP, Servlets, CSS, JavaBeans.
- Expert in methodologies like Agile, SCRUM, TDD, Waterfall, Scrum, Iteration and Pair Programming.
- Proficient in developing UML/Visio diagrams using case tools like Enterprise Architect, Visio and Rational Rose.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Spring, Hibernate, Ibatis, Mybatis, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services, WSDL, Struts 1.2/2.0, Spring 3.x and 4.x, Boot, AWS, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JAXB, SAX/DOM, Web services, Apache Kafka.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications on Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss Servers.
- Experienced in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with Magento, Angular JS and SPRING.
- Expertise in implementing Web services, Micro Services, AWS, Docker and JMS for the synchronous and asynchronous communications between two applications running in different servers.
- Experience in Message Oriented Middleware implementation using JMS.
- Worked on creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and on integration with Spring Boot.
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Well experienced in using JUnit, Log 4J, Test NG and SOAP UI for testing framework.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Used GIT for version control, experience with git-bash and git-hub
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers and presented technical designs and strategies through daily operations meetings.
- Quick learner, ability to work in challenging and versatile environments and self-motivated, excellent written/verbal communication.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in complete software development life cycle with object oriented approach of clients business process and continuous client feedback.
- Deployed infrastructure on AWS utilizing services such as EC2, RDS, VPC and Managed Network and Security, Route 53, Direct Connect, IAM, Cloud Formation, AWS OpsWorks (Automate operations), Elastic Beanstalk, AWS S3, Glacier and Cloud Watch Monitoring Management.
- Automated the cloud Deployments using Chef and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Used Cloud Watch for monitoring AWS cloud resources and the applications that deployed on AWS by creating new alarm, enable notification service.
- Created Snapshots and Amazon Machine Images (AMI's) of EC2 Instance for snapshots and creating clone instances.
- Worked on designing and developing a complete service oriented system based on SOA principles and architecture in agile development environment.
- Employed Agile Model and best practices for software development.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Used OAuth to provide authorization decisions across a network of web enabled applications and API.
- Extensively worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB3.0 annotations, synchronizing Data base tables through XML in a secondary project.
- Used ImageMagick and Ruby on Rails to build thumbnail updater service to allow designers to create and push.
- Created features using Ruby on Rails to allow in house staff to manage an increasing number of app components through the CMS.
- Tested REST services using google chrome's POSTMAN plugin.
- Developed web based application using spring framework for MVC architecture.
- Setting up the basic project set-up from scratch of Spring-Hibernate App based on Design.
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, and Celery.
- Integrating Microservices and JSP's using Ajax and jersey client based on the Rest template which is generated using Swagger.
- Implemented microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Microservices, and enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka server.
- Created and managed microservices. Microservices were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Deploy applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation.
- Reduced management complexity without restricting control by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Developed backup and recovery engine using VMware, GoLang programming language.
- Lead Golang developer for back-end adapter for Linear Video Metadata delivery system.
- Wrote unit test cases in Python and Objective-C for other API calls in the customer frameworks.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Deployed cloud stacks using AWS CloudFormation, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances & created multi AZ VPC instances.
- Able to create scripts for system administration and AWS using languages such as Power Shell and BASH.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, DynamoDB, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Used micro-framework to implement with REST API and Mongo DB (NO SQL) as back end database.
- Design, develop and implement ColdFusion and PHP based Spiderlink Web Services online billing application.
- Worked on making the pages responsive by using the SASS version of BootstrapJS.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML, CSS, jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Less, SASS and Ajax.
- Used micro service architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting of REST and Kafka.
- Developed Kafka producer and consumers, HBase clients, Spark, shark, Streams and Hadoop MapReduce jobs along with components on HDFS, Hive.
- Designed the real-time analytics and ingestion platform using Storm and Kafka. Wrote Storm topology to accept the events from Kafka producer and emit into Cassandra DB.
- Kafka is used to implementation of log files from Mangodb.
- Sass was used to add styling to the various components in the Apps.
- Shared hosting duties include setup of new Virtual Web, FTP, SSL Certificates, ColdFusion, PHP, MySQL and SQL.
- Deployed Micro-services as RestfulJavaWeb Services on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk. Used Amazon S3 for configuration files. Used TIBCO EMS extensively as a part of ESB.
- Micro services has been built using spring boot, spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Worked on Junit for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
- Called external vendor applications using Web Services for delivering notifications.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, New York, NY
- Designed frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, CoreText and knowledge on Hybrid applications.
- Implemented AWS solutions using DynamoDB, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Developed custom consumers and producers for Apache Kafka in Go (golang) for cars monitoring system.
- Involved in complete Software development lifecycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance employed SCRUM methodology of Agile model.
- Used Spring Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Develop structured, efficient and error free codes for Big Data requirements using my knowledge in Hadoop and its Eco-system.
- Understand and document existing Verizon Wireless legacy customer website code and and create scalable, modular microservices to replace the existing website.
- Design and develop API-based microservices that integrate with Slack bots.
- Transitioning to microservices based approach to break huge monolith functionality wise in microservices.
- Worked on Functional decomposition of monolithic application to microservices application.
- Worked with architects on formalizing plan to run microservices on cloud.
- Designed and implemented RESTful and SOAP Microservices in Java for trading partners.
- Actively involved in Big data integration OneView project.
- Processed unstructured Big data using Hadoop, Pig, Hive and pushed into EDW.
- Extensively used Spring framework components such as Dependency injections and AOP.
- Created dynamic web pages using AngularJS framework. Worked on two-way, one-way data binding, built-in components and developed single page applications using Angular JS.
- Involved in using spring concepts - DI/IOC, AOP, and Spring MVC.
- Involved in Declarative transaction management, logging and exception handling using spring AOP.
- Worked on Linux based systems administration skills in a Cloud Computing and Virtualized environment for AWS and experience in implementing new and migration of AWS systems.
- Developed websites, CMS, and web applications using a personal custom MVC boilerplate including SASS, JQuery, RequireJS, GruntJS.
- Involved in design discussion to implement GWT (Google Web Toolkit) and Go (golang) for upcoming projects.
- Worked in Configuring the Talend Server for Big Data and MDM on Windows and Linux.
- Worked on analyzing Hadoop cluster using different big data analytic tools including Pig, Hive, and MapReduce.
- Developing structured, efficient and error free codes for Big Data requirements using my knowledge in Hadoop and its Eco-system.
- Expert in Big data technologies like Apache Spark, H20, Elastic Search, Cassandra, YARN, Hive, Storm and Kibana.
- Building a Command line tool to interact with RESTful API using in Golang.
- Developed test framework using Python and Objective-C and maintenance, includes the automation for KPI and functional test cases of devices.
- Wrote Python routines to log into the websites and fetch data for selected options.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Built SOA microservices architecture to support enterprise level application.
- Used microservices architecture with Spring based services to integrate user libraries in the application.
- Design and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Build Microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Worked on the development of applications using Ruby on Rails (RoR), and Jruby.
- Used Ruby on Rails to create API endpoints that served data to multiple components of TocaTV Platform including overlays for user generated content.
- Created WSDLs as per wire frames, UI pages & generated client jars using JAX-WS.
- Used Apache CXF to create SOAP based & Restful web services.
- Developed and implemented search feature using PHP and Ajax patterns using asynchronous script loading.
- Worked on application maintenance and enhancement using PHP Framework, Object-Oriented Design Patterns (OOD) and MVC methodologies.
- Designed tables in Oracle 11g database and worked with Database Developers for implementing Stored Procedures in the application.
- Assisted Database Developers using PL/SQL for managing data associated with the tables.
- Worked with XML to exchanges messages through JMS among servers to retrieve information about customer details.
- Developed the AngularJS controller modules to consume the REST services.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Developed ANT based build scripts to create deployable EAR files and provided support to QA and PROD environment in terms of deployment support and bug fixing.
- Wrote unit tests and also involved in integration tests using Junit.
- Implemented build package tool using Maven.
- Involved in addressing the defects in QA, User Acceptance and Prod environments.
Confidential, Oakton, VA
- Interacted with the stake-holders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Used Eclipse to develop source code and debug the application.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture usingJava, Spring Core/MVC, and Hibernate.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications internal and third party components using SOAP and REST services using Apache-CXF.
- Configured Queues and Topics as part of application integration and defined Camel routing between queues/topics.
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema XSD to validate the model and used JAX-B for Xml-JavaMapping and XML-XSLT conversion.
- Developed and published web-services using WSDL,SOAP and XML, JAX-B based on top-down and bottom-up approaches.
- Experience in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SOAP UI using end-points.
- Coordinated Unit Testing by JUnit, Easy Mock, Integration and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management. And JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment using Hudson.
- Been though Release process for project execution as part of SCRUM.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Developed application business components and configured beans using Spring IOC.
- Generated POJO classes and Hibernate mapping files using Reverse Engineering.
- Developed DAO classes using Hibernate Template from Spring with Hibernate API.
- Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Spring MVC.
- Involved the CRUD operations.
- Setup and support automated Continuous Integration utilizing tools like Jenkins, Shell Scripts, and AWS CLI/API.
- Configured AWS Cloud Watch to monitor AWS resources as well as application and troubleshoot AWS EC2 status check including System Status check and Instance Status check alerts.
- Good knowledge in DevelopedJavaAPI to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data stored in the S3 buckets.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Implemented Multithread concepts injavaclasses to avoid deadlocking.
- Implementedjavadesign patterns like Singleton, Factory, Command patterns.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Involved in Production Support. Solved many production issues based on priority.
- Designed UML diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP, JSTL tags, HTML and CSS.
Environment: Java, EJB, Springs, Struts, JSP, JSTL, Hibernate, spring, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), XML, Web logic, Ant, JUnit, Toad, Oracle.
Confidential, Texas, TX
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Rational Rose for the Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Front-end is designed by using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Created Servlets which route submittals to appropriate EnterpriseJavaBean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Written ANT scripts for building application artifacts.