- To utilize skills, drive, adaptability, and knowledge to promote business growth. Also, to add value to an organization and create programs dat make business run more efficiently and make programs more user friendly and flexible.
- Over 8 years of software experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, implementation, integration, and testing of enterprise applications and Object Oriented (OO) Client - Server technologies in various domains like Retail/Insurance/Finance/HealthCare.
- Experience in Agile Software development process, Test Driven Development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD) and Scrum.
- Extensive experience in design and development of multi-tier applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, JSP, JSF, JPA, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, JMS, Junit and Web Services.
- Strong working Knowledge on Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, SimpleDB, Dynamo DB, RDS, ELB, SQS, IAM, Cloud Watch, EBS, Cloud Front, VPC, Elastic Beanstalk, Security Groups, EC2 Container Service (ECS), Code Commit, Code Pipeline, Code Deploy, Auto Scaling, Security Groups, Redshift), using the Elastic Search APIs (Document, Search, Indices, Cluster, etc.)
- Having in-depth knowledge in server side java applications dat includes JSP, JDBC and Servlets.
- Strong front-end UI development skills using HTML5, CSS3, Custom Tag Libraries, Java Script, AJAX and Bootstrap based on the W3C standards and Web2.0.
- Experience in making WebPages cross browser compatible, single page web applications using AngularJS.
- Experience in developing Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap.
- Have good knowledge about MEAN (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS) Stack.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics, Data structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Expertise in web services both developing and consuming REST (JAX-RS) API and strong knowledge on SOAP (JAX-WS) and WSDL.
- Experience in working with relational databases like Oracle 11g/12 c, MySQL, DB2, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB & Cassandra.
- Expertise in database programming involving Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions, Cursors and implementation with SQL Server.
- Experience in using Hibernate, iBATIS as ORM tools and JPA frameworks for database connectivity.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing).
- Proficient in programming by using the Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse Neon, IntelliJ IDEA and NetBeans.
- Hands on experience in using testing tools like Firebug, chrome or safari web inspectors and Junit, Mockito frameworks for application integration and unit testing.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding & working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts like Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance, and Encapsulation...Etc. and also API’s like JAVA Persistence API (JPA), Java Reflection API (JRA), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Transaction API (JTA), Garbage Collection, Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception-handling.
- Experience with various IDEs like IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans and Web sphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) and Rational Application Developer (RAD), Visual Age Java, Tortoise GIT.
- Experience with Bug Tracking tools like Atlassian JIRA, Remedy, BugZilla, Service Now, Green hopper.
- Experience on implemented Microservices based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot. Created and Configure Microservices architecture and integrated with AngularJS, AngularJS2 and AngularJS 4 application.
- Hands-on experience in Microservices with the cloud technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry and etc.
- Experienced in using SOA for integration with java Appplication.
- Designed, developed, implemented, and maintained custom Ant tasks in Java and Groovy Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing development and support.
- Experience in continuous integrated build and testing and deployment using Hudson and Jenkins.
- Familiar in building java applications using tools like ANT, Gradle and MAVEN.
- Hands on experience in configuring and deploying web Applications using different web/application servers such as Web Logic 11g, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat 9.0
- Experience building the design principal Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) software applications in Java.
- Experienced in asynchronous processing of messages using RabbitMQ
- Worked with source code version control systems like SVN (Apache Subversion) and GIT for providing common platform for all the developers.
- Experience with Apache Solr enables you to easily create search engines which searches websites, databases and files.
- Exposure in using Atlassian products like Bitbucket, Jira, Trello and SourceTree for Issue tracking, Code review and release management.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like Use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Experience in analyzing, estimation, Project plan documentation like WBS, Gantt charts and Status reporting.
Platforms: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Java/J2EE Technologies: Core Java; Exception handling, Multithreading, me/O, Swing, Applets, JDBC, Collections, Generics. J2EE; Servlets, JSP, EJB, Struts, Spring, JMS, Hibernate, Web Services
Databases: Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
Servers: Apache Tomcat, Oracle Web Logic, JBoss, IBM WebSphere
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, IBM RAD, STS, SQL Developer, TOAD, Workbench
Other Tools: Microsoft Office, MS Visio, Maven, ANT, Jenkins, JUnit, SVN, CVS, ClearCase, Git, JIRA, Drools
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Involved in the analysis, design, development and system and integration testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Followed Agile Scrum Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application which will support functional and business requirements.
- Developed AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and chef.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon web Services (AWS).
- Build Restful API web services using Node JS and Express JS and used a full complement of Express, Angular JS, Node. js, and Mongo DB to store and present assessments.
- Handled all client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using jQuery.
- Analysis the logs data and filter required columns by Logstash configuration and send it to ElasticSearch.
- Design the ElasticSearch configuration files based on number of hosts available, naming the cluster and node accordingly.
- Used Node package manager(npm) for managing the Node.js modules like Watchify, Browserify, Http-Fetch etc
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using AngularJS, which can allow data binding to specific views and synchronize the data with server.
- Performed Restful routing using Node.js which submits my form data to the Mongo DB database.
- Hands on experience in using Docker for managing & running the applications within containers.
- Implemented Restful Web Services using spring and used Springboot for Microservices & consumed services using Spring REST template.
- AngularJS was used to parse the JSON file using the REST Web services.
- Involved in developing components on Reporting Dashboard with Spring MVC, Spring Framework and Hibernate &used Spring Security to secure the application.
- Implemented the authentication, authorization, and access-control features using Spring Security.
- Configured Hibernate session factory to integrate Hibernate with Spring and used JPA/Hibernate to communicate with data layer and XML/JAXB to read XML data.
- Developed Azure Active Directory (AAD) authentication and OAuth authorization for API security.
- Designed and developed SOA based enterprise system using Oracle SOA Suite and WebLogic.
- Involved in Extensively Testing SOA and OSB services using SOAP UI in all environments.
- Worked extensively on the SOA infrastructure using WebLogic console and Enterprise Manager (EM) console to fix some critical performance, memory and transaction timeout issues.
- Architecture and Data Services team manages multiple projects to provide support of their application to build and deploy SOA application using automated build process.
- Utilize Camel to integrate Microserviceswith other MicroservicesandRabbitMQ messaging exchanges.
- Designed and developed theRESTbased Microservicesusing theSpring Boot,Spring Datawith JPA and used Swagger to interact with API end points of the micro services.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Used Swagger to test the developed Restful API.
- Familiar with MongoDB write concern to avoid loss of data during system failures and implemented read preferences in MongoDB replica set.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Chef configuration management.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Launch various AWS EC2 instance to deploy various application and maintained for production servers.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component Ant projects with Nexus repositories and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used Tomcat server for the application development and deployment and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) for developing and testing the application.
- Used Log4j API for logging in development, testing and production environments, configured to send email notifications and used Junit framework for Unit Testing of application.
- Co-ordinate with QA lead for development of test plan, TDD, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects.
- Used SVN for Source Control and Version Management of all codes and resources.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, JSP, XML, Ajax, AngularJS, Node.js, Restful Services, Java 8, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Multithreading, Hibernate, Oracle, Docker, JMS, MongoDB, Apache Tomcat Server 9.0, Shell Scripting, Microsoft Azure, Sub Version, Maven, Swagger, AWS, Puppet, Jenkins, Junit, TDD, Log4j, Eclipse, JIRA, SVN.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Involved in programming, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining of Java EE client/server distributed application to meet the organization's needs.
- Developed web pages using HTML, CSS, jQuery, Angular MVC Framework, JSTL and AJAX.
- Performed AngularJS form validation and validation messages displaying with ng-show and created a custom validation directive for comparing two input fields.
- Used AngularJS to route different endpoints and created custom directives to display data in UI.
- Responsible for the redesign and implementation of the AJAX / synchronous implementation of the client Web portals for SOA Web applications.
- Worked on capturing the user events and rendering the appropriate action and dynamically rendering the UI based on user actions using ReactJS.
- Implemented Backbone.Js and ReactJS to create a dynamically changing website.
- Configured and Integrated JSF, spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Developed user specific Highlights(dashboard menu) section, Home page, Admin home page, user module (Modify/search users, create user’s screens with assigning various roles) using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM Module, Spring Core Module, XML, JSP and XSLT.
- Created the Spring Bean Factory for initializing services. Added security for service layer methods using Spring Security.
- Developing Microservices by creating REST APIs for core banking services
- Developed REST based Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Microservices to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection / Inversion of Control (IOC), and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) on Spring Source Tool Suite.
- Used RabbitMQ for asynchronous message processing functionality to support batch processing modules.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Analyzed and solved the security issue to get authenticate with Active Directory on OSB while invoked by the BPEL.
- Configure and deploy applications in SOA, OSB and WebLogic environment.
- Developed core search component using Apache Solr to handle fallback and custom functions.
- Developed end to end application on spring boot framework (Rest Api Application/Spring JPA using Crud repository).
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on Restful APIs.
- Testing internal routes and Get, Put, Post, Delete methods using Postman.
- Wrote complex SQL and PL/SQL queries using hibernates native SQL.
- Developed Maven scripts for compiling and deployment and Used Web Sphere 5.1.2 to develop the Entity Beans where transaction persistence is required and ran UNIX shell scripts and implemented auto deployment process.
- Developed Restful web services to manipulate data in MySQL.
- Involved on migrating SQL Server databases to SQL Azure Database using SQL Azure Migration Wizard and deployed the application to Azure cloud.
- Used TDD to run the tests and refactor code to pass the test. Unit tested the complete application using Junit.
- Experience in Gradle Build tool and understanding the Artifactory and repo structure.
- Used Splunk tool to search the application logs and used Log4j for logging.
- Participated in Retrospective meetings after every sprint to discuss about the overall ranking of the pervious sprint and to discuss about the drawbacks and scope for development.
- GIT was used for project management and version management.
Environment: Java 8, HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, jQuery, AngularJS MVC Framework, Node.js, JSTL, AJAX, SOA, Backbone.Js, ReactJS, Splunk, Struts, Restful, Apache, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Junit, Apache Solr, JSON, Postman, SOAP UI, Spring Tool Suite, Microsoft Azure, Web Sphere 5.1.2, Maven, TDD, Gradle, Unix Shell scripting, GIT.
Confidential, New York
- Attended daily sprint meetings for task allocation and status updates as part of working in agile environment.
- Extensively used Rally for track changes
- Utilized the Action Support to integrate Struts and Spring components
- Actively involved in gathering requirements from the users followed by analysis and design of the system to meet the requirements.
- Wrote Action and Form class as per struts environment and maintained struts-config
- Tracked virtual machine arguments to ensure the smooth loading of the application
- Performed design for scope understanding and taking approval from requirements and testing to make sure dat everyone is on the same track
- Used Hibernate transactions management extensively.
- Designed user interface components using Struts Components JSP and client validations using java script code repository
- Oracle database interaction using stored procedures
- Worked on the DAO files to interact with the production and test DB
- Tested code changes using JUnit
- Used Eclipse IDE for application development and MyEclipse for enterprise web application development
- Worked on custom tag libraries and Java beans.
- Used struts tag libraries, such as html, bean, and logic, in JSP pages. Used html form tag for auto-populating of related Action Form as specified in the action mapping
- Modified Hibernate config.xml to successfully connect to the database.
- Designed and developed struts framework applications
- Used rally for task allocation and status tracking as per Agile environment.
- Wrote unit test cases for active tasks in Rally
- Developed Web pages using Struts, JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Implemented AngularJS pattern in the application development.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Java Web Developer
- Built user interface module using JSF
- Developed SOAP based Web Services using WSDL, JAX-WS, and UDDI
- Implemented XML in hibernate framework to map objects to database
- Added JSP tags using JSTL for XML data processing
- Developed business functionalities using JAVA/J2EE, spring, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services, Oracle database and Weblogic application server.
- Used Hibernate ORM for application database mapping
- Developed database stored procedures, functions, packages and fix scripts using SQL, PL/SQL and TOAD.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and performed Unit Testing of application modules.
- Involved in fixing bugs in the product and write unit test-cases using JUnit
- Used jQuery library to build Ajax based web application module
- Implemented Session EJBs for business logic
- Developed Ant scripts to build, and deploy the application onto WebLogic Application Server
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Methodologies.
- Implemented spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules.
- Implemented business logic using Java 7/8, spring and Hibernate.
- Used Lambda expressions and Default method in Interfaces and concepts from Java8.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Analyzed SQL scripts and designed the solution to implement using Scala.
- Used Scala Collection Framework to store and process the complex information.
- Developed custom AngularJS directives to build custom reusable components to use across the application pages.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid and UI components.
- Used AngularJS predefined directives and developed various Custom directives in changing the date formats, error checking, Tables.
- Used AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap in TEMPeffective web design.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate framework like HQL queries, Criteria, Projections etc.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate Transaction Control.
- Designed and developed all components, JSP, Controller, Spring Configuration and Hibernate Configuration for various modules.
- Creating S3 buckets, managing policies for S3 buckets and utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Implemented spring security to manage access to different users. Designed and Developed Web Services using technologies WSDL, SOAP to communicate to the other modules.
- Implemented as well as exposed Web Services using Apache CXF.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot. Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Developed and Modified Crystal reports involving formulas, sub totals and running totals.
- Responsible to write database driven logic and integrate in Crystal Reports.
- Designed and developed TEMPeffective mechanism to automate existing processes using PostgreSQL and PL/SQL.
- Worked on finding data discrepancy in the PostgreSQL databases with respect to already loaded data
- Used Web service calls using Java Web Services RPC and Apache AXIS client packages. Generated Client classes using WSDL2Java and used the generated Java API.
- Implemented RESTful Webservices with the use of URI templates and content negotiation.
- Implemented JMS Listeners and Message Driven Beans (MDB).
- Responsible for API Platform development and design on High Available & Scalable Microservices with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP and Postgre SQL.
- Extensively used Jenkins for the continuous integration, Test and production deployment.
- Involved in integrating JAX-RS Spring Boot application.
- Used Spring AOP for the transaction management and logging.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate - Database connectivity.
- Creating documentation of technical functionality.
- Carried out bug fixing by rigorous testing using JUnit test cases with Mockito.
Environment: Java 1.7/1.8, Agile/SCRUM methodology, JBoss 6.0, Apache CXF, Spring 4.2, AWS, Hibernate 3.0, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, XML, XSL, XSLT, WSDL, AngularJS 2/4, NodeJS, REST and SOAP Webservices, Microservices, Log4J, JUnit, Postgre, Cristal Reports, Oracle11g, MAVEN, Mockito 2.0, Jenkins, Spring Boot and Spring cloud.
Jr. Java Developer
- Used JQuery for User Interface Validations and experience in using various JQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- The Application was designed and developed with Spring MVC and Hibernate as the ORM.
- Involved in setting up the environments for the applications.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management and AOP.
- Designing and coding of Business Classes using Spring IOC and AOP features.
- Knowledge of security protocols, secure payment gateways and other safety components applicable for e-trading websites.
- Integrating cross browser compatible applications and secure payment gateways and trading in the website
- Creating the project startup UI dat is generic XHTML Facelet templates, generic JSF validators and converters, and backing beans.
- Creating custom JSF Facelet tags for error handling data tables, true/false markers etc.
- Implemented JSF converters to handle formatting, localization and configured the faces-config.xml file to create a web application navigation rule.
- Used JSF and Rich faces as a MVC Framework to develop user interfaces.
- Used AJAX call in JSF to develop standalone pages.
- Worked on the Common UI layout for defining the Header, Footer and Menu using JSF Facelets.
- Used JSON for hanging request and response of RESTful service.
- Developed JUnit tests for the modules.
- Wrote PERL code in UNIX environment to integrate the data into the Claim request modeling and make necessary call to the other modules.
- Query LDAP service using people/application based entitlements for audit requirements using Perl and database technologies.
- Create multiple Perl scripts dat retrieved data from the database using Oracle PL/SQL for displaying in reports.
- Worked in scheduling the Perl Scripts for end of the day run.
- Experience in developing web services with XML based protocols such as SOAP and WSDL.
- Created new and modified existing SQL and PL/SQL queries as per the requirements.
- Wrote ANT build scripts to compile java classes and create jar as well as performed Unit testing and package them into ear files.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Written database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL.