- Experienced professional in IT industry with strong experience in Web content management (WCM) & J2EE development technologies with solid experience of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) as well as Test - Driven Development (TDD) in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Overall 8 years 2 months of IT experience and over 5 years of hands-on AEM experience in development of content management solutions using Adobe AEM Content Management System.
- Excellent work experience in AEM 6.3, AEM6.2, AEM 6.1, AEM 5.6.1, WCM, CMS, CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, Apache sling, DAM.
- Experience in developing Templates, Custom Components, creating and launching Workflows and customizing out of the box Widgets.
- Experience in Workflow development and integrating CQ with other applications.
- Strong experience with setting up AEM using Maven and standard Eclipse tools.
- Knowledge of using MVC and version control tools like SVN and GitHub.
- Experience in developing Web Applications which have integrated several functional capabilities likeWeb Content Management (WCM), Digital Asset Management (DAM), Identity & Access Management,Social Media, Search, SEO etc.
- Experienced in using CRXDE and Eclipse IDEs to develop CMS applications.
- Experience in Integration of the System modules, Writing Test Cases, Bug Fixing and Enhancements, very conversant with Quality Management and System Support.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap.
- Rich experience in Web Services such as SOAP and RESTful.
- Proficient in configuration, implementation, and integration of Enterprise Multi-tier Web Application with J2EE Frameworks, such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts.
- Rich experienced in writing SQL queries with RDBMS skills in MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle, etc.
- Hands-on experience using development IDEs including Eclipse, NetBeans and used MAVEN as a build tool. Efficient in using JUnit for unit testing.
- Expertise in building client-side Middle Tier Development environment using JSP, Servlet, Java Mail, etc.
- Ability to build tables, stored procedures, indexes, create jobs in SQL Server, use SQL Server Management Studio and tools such as query analyzer, activity monitor, and query profiler.
- Skilled at developing enterprise applications in different Java IDE's like Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Experience using Rational Rose and Knowledge of application servers like Apache Tomcat 6.0/7.0, Glassfish etc.
- Experience in version control software such as Git, SVN and in tracking tool as JIRA.
- Good experience with Operating Systems like Windows NT/9x/2000/Me/XP/Vista and partially on UNIX.
- Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills, flexible and versatile to new environments, self-motivated a good team player and have worked in a multicultural environment.
- Proven problem solving, analysis and leadership skills. Capable of performing under minimal supervision as well.
Content Management: AEM 6.3, AEM 6.2, 6.1, 6.0, 5.6.1, DAM, CQ Tagging. Adobe CQ5, OSGI frameworks
Web Technologies: XML, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JSON, Angular JS, Linux Shell Script, jQuery, Apache Sling, Jackrabbit., JCR 2.0, Junit
MVC framework: Spring MVC, Groovy, and Grails
Application Servers: JBoss, Tomcat, Apache web-server
Databases & Tools: Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008;
Tools: RAD, Eclipse, Rational Rose, NetBeans, Toad, SQL developer
Version Control Tools: Subversion, Git, CVS, IBM Rational Clear Case
Continuous Integration Software: Jenkins
Environment: UNIX, IBM AIX 4.3, Sun Solaris 2.7/2.6, MS-DOS 6.22, Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP.
Confidential, SFO, CA
Senior AEM Developer
- Installed and configured AEM 6.2 and AEM 6.3 Web Content Management System
- Migrated project from AEM 6.2 to AEM 6.3 version.
- Designed and developed, AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows.
- Created Touch UI components and also created few dialogs using version 6.3
- Implemented Component renditions using slightly framework.
- Developed WCM Use Classes and Sling Models to meets the requirement.
- Developed custom components in Touch UI and customized forms for internet and intranet sites of the company.
- Verify/Validate testing to ensure that the team generates high-quality output.
- Develop Custom Adobe CQ/AEM Workflows, OSGi Services, and other Dynamic/Static web content management components.
- Worked on stories related to Adobe CQ/AEM in sprints which includes feature development and production issues (Agile Scrum methodology)
- Worked with Personalization teams to develop Adobe Target strategy
- Implemented Custom widget to support multi-composite fields.
- Implemented complex workflows like multilevel approver workflows, Custom process steps etc.
- Proficient in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Developed applications that use JCR content repository in AEM to store information and query the JCR for display and reporting purposes and developed reusable components of AEM.
- Designed a solution to integrate angular single page apps into AEM
- Define implementation processes, quality gates, and standards.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the landing pages HTML and serve as the static pages from Apache
- Worked on AEM Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level and the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Used BootstrapCSS framework that helps in designing web applications
- Effectively communicate the design to customers and present design options/considerations. Adopt and utilize iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested.
Environment: AEM 6.3, AEM 6.2, HTML5, Java Script, Bootstrap,CSS, OSGI Services, OSGI frameworks, Adobe WCM, CRX/CRXDE, jQuery, HTML
Confidential, PLANO, TX
- Designed and developed,AEMbuilding blocks including templates, reusable components, dialogs, widgets, workflows inAEM6.1.
- Create and maintain customer-facing AdobeAEMcontent management systems.
- PerformAEMcustomization on foundation components and workflows to extend functionalities, improve the performance or fix issues on project level.
- Offer solutions on top of the Adobe WCM, CRX/CRXDE, CQ WCM, DAM.
- Worked on integratingAEMwith AngularJS.
- Designed and developed Content Structure including folder structure.
- Used JIRA to create story and bugs and to track team progress, time on each task.
- Lead all AEM related design and framework development using templates, components widgets, AEM bundle, JCR/Sling API, clustering publish and author setup
- LDAP Integration with AEM for user authentication
- Worked on updating Function Specifications and working according to Design document.
- Used Apache Maven for build automation
- Been a part of developing responsiveness of the site.
- Have an understanding of the cross-browser issues.
- Designed and developed folder structure.
- Analyzed and resolved technical issues relating to content management.
- Also involved in two initial demos and coordinating with the off-shore team.
Environment: Adobe AEM 6.1, DAM, CQ Tagging, Workflow, Java, J2EE, Apache Maven, Sling Framework, Felix, Sling Servlets, Apache HTTP Server, SOAP and REST Web Services, LDAP, Servlets, log4j, HTML, JSP.
Confidential, MCLEAN, VA
- Worked on AEM 5.6.1 HTML, CSS, jQuery and EXT JS for designing and implementing customAEM components.
- Worked on customizing the foundation components in AEM, provide workflows to extend functionalities and improve performance.
- Worked on Digital Asset Management (DAM), to manage and store all the media.
- Maintained the Content Management System (CMS) and provided support for the application.
- Worked on style sheets to maintain the structure and improvise the appearance of Web pages.
- Involve with content management strategies, architecture, and multichannel content delivery.
- Worked on Multisite Manager (MSM) to get same structure and content on all the versions of the website.
- Used log4j for logging the messages.
- Wrote test cases for testing of AEM components and templates in both authoring and publishing environments.
- Developed sling servlets to perform various actions.
- Involved in daily meetings and worked in Agile Environment.
- Developed custom components related to parsys using CRXDE lite for the component structure ad used CRXDE.
- Developing templates/components using CRXDE.
- Maintenance and packaging of content, delivery, and installation across all environments.
- PerformedAEMcustomization on foundation components, core CMS, and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance as per the requirements.
- Developed digital consumer experiences based on a foundation of the Adobe CQ/AEMproduct suite, including CQ/AEM, CRX, CQ WCM, and DAM.
- Testing of CQ components and templates. Also involved in writing JUnit test cases for all the java services.
- Responsible for defining the Project setup, defining the templates required and Components.
- Implemented REST, Apache Sling,AEM for Custom Coding.
- Involved with content management strategies, architecture, and multichannel content delivery.
Environment: AEM 5.6.1, Java (jdk1.6), J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, Apache Sling, CRXDE, CRX, WCM, log4j.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using HTML, XHTML and CSS.
- Wrote JQUERY functions while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer-facing as well as internal application).
- Interacted with java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back-end systems).
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Involved in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, and XML.
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working with cross-functional teams. Worked on cross-browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Designed, developed, documented, debugged, tested and supported the Union Pacific Java EE Web application.
- Designed and developed portal systems and portlets, including Liferay and Oracle Portal.
- Designed and created the Train Control System (TCS), a web application that replaced a legacy mainframe program, using the latest web development techniques including Spring, AJAX, Hibernate, Struts, Tiles, and Web services.
- Implemented a Web services solution to locate, trace, and route the available empty railcars on a countrywide railroad network.
- Provided technical expertise for a team of engineers researching a radio frequency identification (RFID) solution for tracking commodities being loaded and unloaded on railcars.
- Implemented a Teradata to operational data store (ODS) migration to improve system performance.
- Created design specifications and test case documents.
- Participated in production migration and support efforts.
- Maintained and supported a highly available production Web application for a critical railroad network business application.
- Monitored and ensured resolutions of application performance issues.
- Interfaced with support groups to address and resolve production problems and technical concerns.
- Worked closely with other project team members to meet project goals.