- Over 14 years of professional experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including System Analysis, Design, Programming, Implementation, Administration and Maintenance. Around 8 years of Extensive experience in development and implementation of Enterprise Application Business Integration services using different versions of IBM WebSphere Message Broker (v7, v8 and v9). Strong expertise with IBM Enterprise Application Integration Tools includes IBM Integration Bus, WebSphere MQ (WMQ V7.5).I have extensive domain knowledge in the diversified fields of Public.
- Healthcare, Banking and Financial services.I have worked extensively with the Onsite Offshore model and highly successful in developing synergistic relationships to bring projects to completion on time and within budget. ; received many appreciations from reporting managers and business customers. TECHNICAL EXPERTISE:
- Experienced in designing, developing and implementing of integration using the Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) principles and integrating web services with Legacy and non Legacy systems.
- Hands on experience in design & developing WMQ, WMB and Web sphere Data Power using High Availability Clustering.
- Experienced in design, developing integration interfaces using IBM WebSphere Message Broker and with multiple protocols such as MQ, FTP, HTTP and HTTPs.
- Strong working experience with WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Message Broker.
- Experienced in using different Message Broker Message Flow Nodes like, Mapping, Database, Compute, and Java Compute Node, MQ Input and Output Node etc.
- Experienced in integrating with databases like DB2/UDB, Oracle & Microsoft SQL Servers.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Working knowledge in ESQL, SQL, Java, C and experience working with J2EE developers.
- Experienced in automated the Build and Deployment Process using Ant tool for entire IIB Applications, Libraries and also the shell scripts to automate administration tasks.
- Strong skills including planning, installation and configuration of WebSphere Application Server trace service.
EAI Technologies: IIB v9.0, WMB (V7,V8), WMQ V7.5, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, REST, JSON
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SOAP and FTP.
Database: DB2, Oracle and SQL Server
ToolsEclipse: , WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit, MQ Explorer, Message Broker Explorer, SOAPUI, Rational Clear Case. RFHUTIL
Operating Systems: UNIX (Sun Solaris, AIX, HP - UX), VAX/VMS, OS/390, 2200 Mainframe, Windows NT/2000.
Confidential, Monterey Park, CA
ESB Technical lead
- Analyze, design, development of core interfaces and channel services in ESB using WebSphere Message Broker/IIB, WebSphere MQ, Java, ESQL, Oracle, SOAtechnologies and standards
- Develop message flows usingXML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP & RESTstandards.
- Communicate with the Business/System Analysts and analyze business functions to validate definitions for the requirements deliverable on Confidential Project
- Preparing System Impact analysis docs, High level/ Low level Design Docs, Estimations, Unit Test Plans and Pre/Post Production activity docs
- Assisting Business project analysts with technical aspects of application environment analysis
- Analyzing reports and suggesting changes in the application
- Meetings with business managers on project requirements and facilitate the communication between the technical project team and business process team
- Working on Confidential project to handle the current project integration and making changes to the system as per the business requirements
- Providing IT solutions in the areas of system design, application development, database design and programming
- Perform quality checks and code reviews to minimize run time issues
Environment: IIB10, Java, ESQL,Data Power, Oracle, SOA technologies and standards, XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP & RESTstandards, XML, XSD, SVN, JIRA, SOAP UI, Windows, AIX.
- Providing L3 production support for around 80 Core Interfaces and Channel services.
- Onsite lead - attending all business calls for incidents related to WMB and SP’s
- High level analysis for all the incidents and route the tickets to appropriate team members and help them with the RCA
- Status report of the incidents/Problem tickets to Infosys Management and also to Dev Leads from BSC.
- Created service design documents which included low level design documents and unit test cases
- Ensured clear understanding of business requirements and timely deliverables
- Analyzed and supported Web services (SOAP and Restful) in Message broker
- Involved in the code-merge.
- Involved in Debugging ESQL and Java code.
- Experienced in Debugging existing message flows and message flows in Breakfix env.
- Monitored logs and Queue depths to proactively find potential problems.
- Involved in Troubleshooting and debugging routing and data conversion issues.
- Coordinated with test team in resolving defect reports throughout SDLC process.
- Optimized the Oracle SQL queries.
Environment: WebSphere Message Broker 22.214.171.124, MQ Series 7.0, Java, ESQL, Data Power, Oracle, XML, XSD, SVN, JIRA, SOAP UI, Windows, AIX. CalWIN - CalWORKs
Confidential, Sacramento, CA.
Sr. Lead WMB
- Developed and designed the reusable sub flows for error checking, Business exception handling and logging.
- Developed ESQL for calling stored procedures and external Java interfaces from Compute Nodes.
- Involved in the design and development of web Services.
- Exposed different Web Services using HTTP Nodes to support SOA.
- Built an Error Module using TryCatch nodes to catch the exceptions and later logged error messages and Exception List on to the Queue.
- Used Clear Case to keep track of which versions of which files were used to build each internal & external release of a software product.
- Worked with Compute, HTTP Nodes, Java Compute and MQ nodes.
- Developed test scenarios and measurement techniques for performance monitoring.
- Provided technical and administrative support for Middleware systems in development, quality assurance and production environments.
- Tested various existing WBMB interfaces for the production roll over.
Environment: MQ, WBMB, WTX, ESQL, Oracle & DB2.LEADER - Los Angeles Eligibility
Confidential, Norwalk, CA
Sr. WMB Developer
- Configured WMQ and WMB on Windows/AIX.
- Involved in the design and development of complex integration services using WMB and MQ.
- Web sphere Data power appliance / SOA implementation & support.
- Worked on IBM Datapower to Connect to a wide range of mainframe, legacy, and enterprise applications, database, messaging systems, and external information sources, Map profiler over run map to improve performance
- Responsible for identifying and creating the MQ objects required for the interfaces.
- Prepared mapping documents for each individual interface.
- Responsible for the definition, planning and execution of all infrastructure activities required to support the Data Power environment.
- Developed Message flows without Message set which used custom XSD/XSLT transformations to transform into XML and Fixed Length Message (TDS).
- Comprehensive knowledge in working with RDBMS like DB2, ORACLE, MS SQL Server and MySQL.
- Has Experience in handling the messages with MRM, IDOC, XML and JMS parsers
- Transformations, CWF-TDS transformations and conversions from one format to another, SOAP/HTTP XML to IMS (MRM) mappings and transformations.
- Implemented ESQL logic for database look-ups, Meta data-Driven Processing, Message
- Validation/ Translation/Transformation, Exception Handling and Stored Procedures for batched code set look-ups.
- Processed XML messages with exceptions and performed Message transformations, translation, validation for incoming messages, XML File look-ups, database inserts, HTTPs posts and java calls to back end systems.
- Created bar file and deployed on execution group.
- Actively Involved in Business decision-making process ensuring quality Deliverable.
- Maintained interface documents, broker components and MQ scripts in harvest.
- Deployed J2EE applications to WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and MQ Services.
- Developed test cases for Common flows and tested those test cases in UT (Unit Testing), ST (System Testing) and IT (Integration Testing).
Environment: WMQ V8.0, WebSphere Message Broker V8.0,IBM WTX, MQSeries,WTX,ESQL,Data Power, SOA,Oracle, DB2, XML, TFS,Shell, RFHUtil, XML Spy, Harvest, AIX, 2200, WSRR
- Built the architecture diagrams to represent the integration and data flow between multiple applications.
- Obtained requirements from the customers through multiple collaborative sessions and document them in excel sheets which represents the source and target message structures and the transformations between them.
- Developed message flows by using XML/XSLT,CWF-TDS transformations and conversions from one format to another, SOAP/HTTP XML to MRM mappings and transformations
- Involve in the design and development of complex integration services using WMB and MQ, IBM Data power.
- Analyzed the requirements, prepared the specifications, designed the modules and tasks
- Developed message flows using the SAPInput node, SAPRequest node to integrate SAP environment with different applications.
- Developed message flows using HTTP Request, HTTP Input Node, HTTP Reply Node, SOAP Input Node, SOAP Request Node, SOAP Reply Node for hosting and calling a Web Service.
- Designed and developed reusable event sub flows which will generate transaction events to integrate the message broker with BAM (tool used by the users to track the transactions during the informal and formal integration testing).
- Developed re-usable Sub flows for Exception Handling, Auditing and Logging.
- Worked with JDBC adapters to read/write data from/to: Oracle / Sql server databases, file systems,queues (MQReader/MQWriter).
- Created Queue Managers, define Objects, channels, SSL, Clustering, shared channels, shared objects.
- Developed the scripts for creating and maintaining Queue Managers, Queues, Channels, Processes and other WMQ objects.
- Handled the MQ queue managers in clustering for round robin and failover functionality.
- Handled Dead Letter Queue messages.
- Worked with XML technologies to send and XML over Http and receive Xml messages from Data Power middleware.
- Performed problem determination and problem source identification based on 1st level troubleshooting and provided production support.
- Worked with different application teams in resolving the issues related to MQ and Message broker.
Environment: WMQ V7.0, WebSphere Message Broker V7.0, WebSphere Extreme Scale V7.1, Data Power, WTX, DFDL,WSRR, Rational Team Concert, Microsoft Share Point, SAP, SOAPUI.
Confidential -Pittsburgh, PA
MQ & WMB Consultant
- Installed and configured MQSeries in AIX, and Windows NT environment.
- Planned and Administered MQ environments for all stages of development as well as production.
- Designed and developed a part of the data model of the system.
- Provide support for applications utilizing MQ Series, MQ Workflow and MQSI products for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI).
- Developed the scripts for creating and maintaining Queue Managers, Queues, Channels, Processes and other WMQ objects.
- Created new queue managers and Configured into MQ clustered environment.
- Problem determination using local error logs and by running user traces and service traces.
- Involved in the Configuration Management and Version Control.
- Identifying the need for and defining Queue Managers, Clusters, Channels, queues, triggers and monitoring them on various platforms Windows, AIX.
- Wrote SQL scripts and PL/SQL procedures that perform some of the database tasks.
- Involved in preparing Test Cases, Code Review, Deployment and Documentation.
- Involved in the load testing and Integration testing.
- Work allocation and status co-ordination with Offshore India team.
- Weekly Status Telecon & Monthly Status Videocon(Relationship Review Meeting-RRM)
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Development & Testing of the application Developed.
- Involved in Requirements review, Design review and Code Reviews.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures and JDBC to perform database transactions.
- Involved in Integration testing, Performance Testing using Optimize IT.
- Involved in Functional Analysis.
- Responsible for integrating Foundation modules functionality with other modules.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries and Procedures.
- Interfaces were developed to the database with the help of JDBC drivers for Oracle.
- Established coding/documentation standards, and performed code reviews.
Confidential, Guildford, UK
- Responsibilities include Team Management,
- Requirement Analysis Review,
- Estimates on new project, discussions with SLH on Estimates and finalization,
- Co-ordination for Project kick-off meeting,
- Project Plan - Finalizing detailed project plan for offshore and distribution of work for offshore Team,
- Co-ordination with SLH during Development & Testing - Tracking Issues (project related), Development Test Areas Finalization, Verification of Test environments (Database, disk space), Link failure escalations, License problems, Status update of project on day-to-day basis,
- Review and Delivery of HLD & LLD, Co-ordination on HLD &LLD discussions and sign-off
- Review of Deliverables - Delivery Folder set-up, Product Delivery Note, Explanation Document (for Problem Records), Implementation Document, Problem Determination Guide
- ST/UAT co-ordination and Support-Test Area setup, Test Data collection, ST/UAT queries response from offshore
- Implementation support coordination
- Co-ordination for Post-project review meeting, Co-ordination for Team Manager’ feedback
- Training related discussion with SLH
- Sharing unsolicited proposals/suggestions/Tools/Assets with SLH
- Drafting Relationship Score Card for Every quarter, Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSS)requisition
- Status update to SLH through weekly video cons.
Environment: VAX/VMS, COBOL, IMS D/B, RDMS, ORACLE, JCL, POWER HOUSE, DCL, SWIFT VIEW, SPUFI, SQL, QMF, CA-7, INFO, DEC TOOLS. N
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Preparation of Inventory docs.
- Converting programs using IBM supplied CCCA tool.
- Preparation of Test Cases and Unit Test Plan.
- Code Reviews and Peer Review.
- Analysis and Design Documents
- Conducting status report meetings