- IT Professional with 8+ years of indigenous experience in designing, developing and testing of distributed applications, internet/intranet base database, J2EE and SOA compliant applications.
- Highly skilled in Java Web - based and Desktop based application development using Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and its implementation.
- Experience in implementing client-server business applications using MVC, SOA architecture and Micro Services.
- Thorough in Agile/Scrum, Pair Programming, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Waterfall Model.
- Hands on experience in AWS infrastructure on various resources IAM, EBS, Security Group and Auto Scaling in Cloud Formation JSON templates and some internet technologies including TCP/IP and HTTP.
- Expertise in Core Java Concepts like Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Serialization and Exception Handling.
- Expertise in developing Enterprise Applications using Java and J2EE technologies Such as JSP, Servlets, Enterprise Java Beans, RESTful Web Services, SOAP Web Services, JDBC, JMS, JAXB, SOA.
- Experience in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA, JDBC, and IBatis for mapping Java POJO classes/Objects with database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experience in working with Service Oriented Architecture, which includes Universal Description and Discovery Integration (UDDI) lookups and Web Services Description Language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as DTD/Schemas, DOM, SAX and XSLT.
- Extensively used different Tag Libraries like JSF Tags, Struts Tags, JSTL, Spring Tags, Display Tag and XML/XSD.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework including Spring Core/IOC, Spring Security and implement the authentication, authorization and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Experienced in Working with Spring JDBC Template, JMS Template, EMS, and Java Beans.
- Proficient in developing Web and Application Servers in making Domain, configuring connection pool, JMS, Deploying applications on WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish and JBoss.
- Experience in developing modern applications using MEAN Stack- MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS.
- Experienced in working with multiple databases like Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, and NoSQL DB.
- Experience in using various AWS components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, EBS, Cloud Front, Elastic cache, IAM, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation and Dynamo DB.
Languages: Java 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0 , Java/J2EE, C, C++, Python, JDBC, DTD, UML, Design Patterns, Shell Scripts, SQL and PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring 4.x/3.x/2.x, Hibernate 4.0/3.0, Struts 1.x/2.0, Django
Web Technologies: HTML/XHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Servlets, JSPs, EJB, JNDI, JMS, XML, XSD, JSF, JQuery, Ajax, AngularJS, NodeJS, ExtJS, Bootstrap
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic 9.x/10.x/12.x, J-Boss 6.x/7.x, GlassFish, JMS, Apache Kafka
Cloud Environments: Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Amazon SQS, Amazon Identity and Access Management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS, Amazon Cloud Front, Netflix Eureka, Kubernetes
IDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans, STS2.x/3.x, IBM -WSAD, RAD and Rational Rose, IntelliJ 14.x/15.x
Database: Oracle 11i/11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase 12.5, DB2, MongoDB and Cassandra
Web Services: AXIS, SOAP, RESTful, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-P, JAX-B
Version Control: JIRA, CVS, SVN, GitHub, Subversion and Clear Case
Build Tool / Plugin: ANT, Log4j and Maven 3.x, Hudson 3.x, Jenkins 2.x.
Testing Frameworks: Junit, SOAP UI, Selenium, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux and MAC
Confidential - Alpharetta, GA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Effectively interacted with the business analysts to gather the requirements, FSD for the requirements.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Used Agile approaches, Including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Developed multiple enterprise applications using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate framework, Prime faces, RestFul Webservices.
- Designed & developed UI using spring view component HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
- Built custom UI widgets, directives, filters and Application logic using AngularJS MVC Architecture.
- Used Spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Used Multithreading and Concurrency and implemented threads while preparing and generating mails.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution and technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Used a Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through REST and Apache Kafka.
- Developed Micro services using Spring Boot, Netflix OSS, Spring Cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers.
- Implemented Pre Authentication and database security with Site Minder and spring security.
- Created Stacks using Amazon Cloud Formation templates to launch AWS Infrastructure and resources. Used AWS Lambda to run the code in the AWS.
- Built search feature based on open source tool Elastic Search. Implemented system logging solution using Elastic Search, Kibana and Logstash.
- Worked on AWS Deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems and managed continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Created RESTful web services using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON data between Frontend, middle-tier Controller.
- Used Spring Data JPA (Hibernate) to communicate with DB.
- Created proof of concept Data as A Service (DaaS) based RESTful (Jersey) web service which is connected to a MongoDB based data store running on Tomcat 8.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Service locator, Session facade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Deployed TDD through Unit, Integration and Performance Test Cases using Junit and Selenium. Used SOAPUI for testing web services.
- Performed deployment of applications on WebSphere Application Server Application Server.
- Responsible for Configuring Kafka Consumer and Producer metrics to visualize the Kafka System performance.
- Designed and developed a project that reads messages from Kafka topic and applied conversation from JSON to pipe delimited String data format to be saved in Oracle DB and NoSQL DB.
- Developed database adapter, web services adapter, messaging adapter and custom workflow for non-oracle system using Camel and Implemented Apache Camel routes using Camel-Spring XML and Camel-Spring processor beans.
- Conducted Performance tuning including JVM tuning, JMS to the maximum throughput form Application server.
- Used Continuous delivery/ Continuous Integration tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for version control of code for incremental development.
Confidential - Miami, FL
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Defined strategic initiatives on Continuous Integration & Delivery (CI/CD) model with Test-driven development, Extreme programming (XP), and build automation, in an AGILE development environment to help, respond quickly to business needs and to ship world class Quality products.
- Involved in back-end and front-end developing team. Took part in developing, maintaining, reviewing and supporting quality code and services.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD) to build the application iteratively and incrementally.
- Fetched JSON data within Orchestration Layer with Spring Boot Application and displaying it in UI.
- Built the software as a web app on NodeJS with CSS is compiled with LESS and HTML template engine in Jade.
- Implemented various features of spring framework such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Annotations and Spring integration with Hibernate.
- Implemented application architecture of the System is based on Spring MVC and J2EE specifications.
- Worked on Security-System development for Web Applications.
- Involved and developed all phases of security implementation using spring security system against modes of authentications: LDAP authentication, Database authentication and Pre-Authentication.
- Integrated application with Spring Security for form based authentication and authorization by used spring security JSP tags to provide UI level spring security.
- Worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers and sending those mails about different policies.
- Implemented all the functionality by using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Thymeleaf and Hibernate ORM.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring Security Modules.
- Implemented & exposed the Micro services to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Kubernetes were used as the best ecosystem to deploy and manage Micro services.
- Implemented a distributed messaging queue to integrate with Cassandra using Apache Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Implemented the application using design patterns such as Session Facade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Created Server instances on AWS. Tomcat, Swagger and Hawtio are installed and used for deploying Micro-services.
- Used Cloud Formation template stacks to automate for building new VPC's using JSON files.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services.
- Rewrite existing Java application in Python module to deliver certain format of data. Generated Python Django forms to record data of online users.
- Initially we have used NodeJS/ExpressJS to mock REST services and built the UI app using that mocked backend; later we integrated with the real backend system and coordinated with server-side development team.
- Used JUnit for unit testing and log4j for logging. Developed test cases for Front End using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used Rabbit MQ queues for implementation of multi-threaded synchronization processes and used JMS queues for consumption requests.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Handled Java multi-threading part in back-end, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping (ORM) purposes for persistence onto the Oracle database.
- Involved in PL/SQL changes whenever needed in the application and used TOAD as Oracle client to access tables, Packages, Jobs and stored procedures.
- Integration of automation batch run job with Jenkins. Worked with Jenkins CI tool and Build Tool Ant.
- Involved in JAD sessions to gather requirements from the end clients.
- Used GIT as version management, JIRA for defect management system.
Confidential - Tampa, FL
Java Full Stack Developer
- Agile Methodology is used to develop the application, involved in daily SCRUM meetings to discuss the status and progress of individual Sprints and was mainly interacting with the business users for data migration and testing the application.
- Involved in the creation of UI specification documents by interacting with business users and design documentation and data modelling for the entire project.
- Defined multiple Data sources on the server side to be used in applications with JNDI.
- Entire Application was developed in Eclipse.
- Used GWT plug-in for browser testing and compatibility of AJAX and JQuery components along with JUnit.
- Experience on SVN repositories for version controlling, and Log4J is used for Logging Errors, Exceptions.
- Involved in integrating applications with other application using IBM WebSphere.
- Involved in development, performance testing & defects fixing, also followed an Issue Tracker to log the issues and fixes applied daily to streamline the application development.
- Used GIT controls to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Involved in the architecture, design and development of high traffic application built in Java/J2EE using MVC architecture integrating spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks in SOA.
- Used struts validation framework to perform Server-side validations.
- Involved in the creation of data model and data dictionary during the application design phase.
- Implemented ORM with HIBERNATE to make the Persistence class objects interact with numerous SQL Server tables spanned across various schemas as per MODOC standards.
- Worked on Test/Prod environment for continuous build and deployments in Jenkins.
- Involved in Local deployment and testing was performed in JBoss while final Testing, Stage and Production versions are deployed on the WebSphere Server.
- Performed various business services are exposed as Restful Web Services to the external clients during the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementation.
- Used Apache Ant as build tool to automate the build process for the entire application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts 1.x, Spring boot, JBoss 4.x, DB2, GIT, IBM web sphere, SVN, Log4j, Jenkins, JQueryGlassfish, AJAX, DOJO, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, GIT, Scrum, Apache Ant. Hibernate 3.0, MS SQL Server 2008, SOA, cXML, JSP, Eclipse, GWT, JUnit, WebSphere 8.5
Confidential - New York, NY
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and the project was developed using Agile based SCRUM Methodology.
- Successfully executed offshore modeling by effective and on time knowledge sharing with offshore project groups through weekly team meetings and daily status update calls.
- Implemented Struts Framework and Hibernate in the new version of the Application.
- Developed Action classes, Dyna Action Forms and used Validation framework.
- Used EJB Stateless/Stateful session beans to implement business logic, session handling, and transaction and deployed Enterprise Java Beans both Session and Entity on WebSphere Application Server.
- Implement modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using NodeJS (socket.io, Express JS framework).
- Took care of Java multi-threading in common java classes/library.
- Involved in development of various web services using IBM WebSphere to interact with other Applications.
- Involved in unit testing, troubleshooting and debugging. Modifying existing programs with enhancements.
- Developed the UNIX shell scripts to automate jobs.
- Developed Entity Beans as Bean Managed Persistence Entity Beans and used JDBC to connect to DB2.
- Worked on Linux environment for deploying the application, running scripts for jobs.
- Modeled the project using MVC (Model-View-Controller Architecture) framework.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts and Hibernate.
- Developed the Web Tier of the application using Jakarta Struts Framework.
- Developed the application using Java, JSP, Servlets and Oracle 9i.
- Developed a stand-alone JAX-WS client to invoke the available Webservices, it involved creating auto-generated classes from WSDL using JAX-B implementation in IBM RAD.
- Wrote GWT code to create presentation layer using GWT widgets and event handlers.
- Used Cucumber to reveal and document, drive development of behavior in a large legacy code base.
- Added Ajax functionality to Java Server Faces using Ajax4 JSF framework.
- Used JMS Point-to-Point queuing model and developed Message Driven beans to consume messages from JMS.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of scheduling.
- Designing/Developing J2EE applications/POCs using Java/J2EE with AspectJ on BEA WebLogic server.
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON and XML format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Developed a Servlet, which was tested on Apache Tomcat, JBoss and WebLogic.
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggered stored procedures using Hibernate in secondary project, involved in developing Programmatic transactions using Hibernate.
- Designed, developed, and deployed EJB components (Session and Message Driven beans).
- Developed integration services in SOA by offering Web Services (based on XML) on SOAP Layer.
- Involved in design and developing web services using SOAP, XML, WSDL, XML Schemas, JAXP and XSL.
- Used Rational Rose for UML diagrams.