- Having around 8 years of professional experience in developing web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with Java/J2EE technologies, Involved in all the phases of Life Cycle of Software Development (SDLC).
- Analysis, Design and Development of J2EE Business applications, Web-based and n-tier applications using the following core technologies - Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, and XML.
- Proficient in Java Multi-Threading, Thread lifecycle methods and multiple request handling using synchronization.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections.
- Experience in Server infrastructure development on AWS Cloud, extensive usage of EC2, IAM, RDS, S3, EBS, Route53, ECS, VPC, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Redshift, lambda, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, Cloud Trail, AWS Config.
- Experience in Creating JSON templets in Cloud Formation to manage AWS resources.
- Experience in developing web based J2EE applications using Struts/Spring frameworks.
- Experienced working with Java 8 concepts like Streams, Completable features and Java8 Lambdas.
- Extensive experience in Telecom Domain Specific Frameworks such as Concept wave.
- Experience in using Data Structures and Algorithms, Object Oriented Analysis, and software design patterns.
- Sound experience in Python, Java, Object Oriented programming and Multithreading, WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Extensive experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and actively involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Reviews, Coding, Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Hands-on experience in development of micro services and deploying in Docker.
- Experience Developing application using Groovy, Grails, GSP, GORM and Grails Plugins and Grails Rest Services.
- Experienced as Hadoop Developer with good knowledge in Hadoop Framework, Map Reduce and configuration of Hadoop cluster in Distributed mode & also in Cloud era Distribution Hadoop system.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC, Spring Source.
- Experience with various IDEs like IntelliJ, Eclipse, JBuilder and Velocity Studio.
- Implemented the service projects on Agile Methodology and involved in running the scrum meetings.
- Implemented the core product projects on Lean and Kanban Methodology and involved in delivering high quality health care product.
- Experience in developing web-services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and ApacheAXIS2.
- Excellent in relational database (RDMS) experience in Oracle, MySQL, Sql Server, IBM DB2 and MongoDB for Big data environment,Experience in writing the SQL queries.
- Very good understanding on NOSQL databases like Hbase and Cassandra.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP Servlets, Struts, spring (IOC&AOP), Spring Batch, Hibernate, ATG Commerce, EJBs, MDBs, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Experience with IBM WebSphere as application server, its configuration and performance tuning.
- Implemented a Continuous Integration system using SVN, Jenkins, Bambooand ANT.
- Used CVS, Maven, and SVN, GitHub, Rational Clear Case for Source code version control.
- Experience in designing transaction processing systems deployed on various application servers including Jboss, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web logic.
- Good Experience on Quality Control, JIRA, for tracking the tickets like accepting the tickets/defects, submitting the tickets, Reviewing Code and closing the tickets etc.
- Designed dynamic user interfaces using AJAX and JQuery to retrieve data without reloading the page and send asynchronous request.
- Experience in UNIX, Linux and UNIX Shell Scripting, good Knowledge in Unix commands and in creating Unix Shell Scripts.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team and Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux
Programming Languages: Java, Python,SQL, PL/SQL, Scala
Web Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JSON, JNDI, XML, HTML5, BOOTSTRAP, CSS, AJAX Node.js, ExtJS, Angular 2, React Js, Redux.
Frame Works: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Concept Wave, ATG 7.0
Web Service Technologies: AXIS2, SOAP, WSDL, WADL, REST(JAX-RS).
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
Databases: SQL, Oracle10g, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra.
IDE Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Velocity Studio.
Source Control: CVS, SVN, Maven, Subversion.
Methodology: Water Fall, Agile, SCRUM, Lean and Kanban.
Other Tools: TOAD, Log4J, MS-Office, JIRA, SQL Developer.
Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working on various common projects like: LDAP authentication and authorization of AD users, common logging, common emailing, VPI User/Device interface and, Maven, SVN and REST WebServices.
- Developing the MicroServicesusing Spring Boot that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
- UsedSpringBootfor the application development. Designed the system based onSpringMVC architecture. Developed a business logic layer usingSpringFramework.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from theMongoDB for the application on devices.
- Worked on user interface design and development usingAngular.js, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap, DOM, HTML and CSS.
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) for interacting with database using Hibernate.
- Developed and consumed JSON based Restfulservicesusing Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Written Producer APIs to read the Feed files (JSON) and publish Assortments, Products to ApacheKafkaTopic by using custom Sterilizers.
- Developed POJO classes, and configuration files and Involved in writing some Junit Test cases.
- Have worked onSplunkin this project. Have the responsibility to setup theSplunkforwarder.Splunkhas been used as an effective search tool in our project to reduce errors and production ticket. We use to forward logs inSplunkserver.
- Implemented Business logic in the middle-tier usingJavaclasses,Javabeans and Multi-Threadingand Caching were used to improve user experience.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Extensively involved in developing Web interface using JSP, JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) using Struts Framework.
- Developed application using springMVC, Spring Batch, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring.
- Working on Angular 2, HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript. Worked on additional frameworks like Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Designed the system based on springMVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using springDependency Injection and client side Java-beans for DAO Design Patterns.
- Create internal dashboards, alerts, and scheduled reports to monitor overall Splunkperformance.On boarded new data into a multi-tiered Splunkenvironment.
- Designed and developed components relating to Concept Wave projects.
- Worked with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Spring Cloud and Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Created and updated database objects in Concept Wave frameworks.
- Created Stream Rest based Application interfaces on java 8 environment.
- Implemented batch configuration in spring boot application. Created the Maven project to integrate Spring boot, Restful API, Oracle & micro services.
- Worked on Java Multithreading, Collections & Coherence Framework.Implemented Java Multithreading to refresh the cache at a given set of time interval.
- Involved in process for builds and deployments with Maven, Bambooand Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Created WAR/EAR files using MAVEN buildand deployed them on JBOSS server.
- Created multi-module Mavenproject and used Mavento build applications and Jenkins for continuous integration continuous deployment.
- Implemented Micro-services using Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Created User services in Cloud Foundry for connecting database with different life cycles using spring profile.
- Used SOAP web service to get corporate card information and to make changes in the card database for businesses.
- Worked with IBM SOA Suites like Web sphere MQ Programming.
- Create API Jenkins job, set up GitHub repository for Mule project also created project POM.
- Created SOAPweb service in pushing data to downstream systemsand Implemented request and response objects using SOAP web services.
- Written SQL statements for retrieving data from DB2 using JDBC and used IBM Data Studio to view and update the DB2 Database and worked on MongoDB.
- Developed and written Stored Procedures and views to extract the needed data from DB2 and reflect on the UI. Created DB2 Server Stored Procedures for implementing business logic at the database level.
Sr. DevOps/AWS Engineer.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, EBS, ECS, Route53, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Lambda, AWS CLI services.
- Configured S3 versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive files in Glacier.
- Understanding of secure-cloud configuration (CloudTrail, AWS Config), networking services (VPC, VPN) and created roles (IAM).
- Configured AWS VPC with public and private subnets, configured Routing tables, Internet gateway, ACL's, Security groups.
- Established AWS Cloud Watch monitoring policies to establish EC2 instance performance benchmarks.
- Created JSON templets in Cloud Formation to manage AWS resources.
- Troubleshooting any performance or configuration issues with MySQL and Oracle.
- Used MySQL, Dynamo DB and Elasti Cache to perform basic database administration.
- Implemented and maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing Subversion (SVN) and GIT involved in periodic archiving and storage of the source code for disaster recovery.
- Creating repositories, branches, tags in GIT and assist the developers to fix merging issues and Creating Local, Virtual Repositories in Artifactory for the project and release builds, repository management in Maven/ Gradle to share snapshots and releases of internal projects using Artifactory tool.
- Whenever a new GIT branch gets started, our CI tool Jenkins automatically attempts to build a new AWS ECS/ Docker container from it.
- Worked on creating Maven scripts to build and deploy Java/J2EE, Oracle ADF and Oracle SOA based enterprise.
- Build Jenkins jobs to create Infrastructure from GitHub repositories containing Terraform code.
- Changing the AWS infrastructure Elastic Beanstalk to Docker with Kubernetes.
- Container management using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernetes.
- Worked on Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container removing, image managing, directory structures.
- Experience in network administration, deploying and troubleshooting of DNS, LDAP, NIS, NFS and DHCP.
- Written chef cookbooks and recipes to provision several pre-prod environments consisting of Cassandra DB installations.
- Created Ansible playbook files for windows server builds, configuration, and application installation and Ansible JSON UI Configuration files for AppHost environment.
- Designing and developing micro services using Node.js and Java technologies with REST based APIs while communicating with each other
- Written PowerShell script to automate Active Directory and server tasks and generate reports for administrators and management.
- Writing multiple scripts on Python, Ruby and Bash Shell for different tasks in company.
- Deployed the Java, HTML applications into web/application servers like Apache, Tomcat and WebLogic servers.
- Installed and Configured Apache HTTP server with SQL and PHP Support.
- Involved in validating Sanity, functional, Integration and Regression test suites using Selenium and the request and response of the Web Services (SOA) through SoapUI.
- Extensively used AppDynamics for performance monitoring and involved in various performance testing operations.
- Installed, Configured, Managed monitoring tools such as Splunk, Nagios for Resource Monitoring/Network Monitoring/Log Trace Monitoring.
- Integrated SonarQube to validate the code quality and block the merge on the GIT.
- Managed all the bugs and changes into a production environment using the JIRA tracking tool.
- Releasing code to testing regions or staging areas according to the schedule published.
Environment: EC2, IAM, S3, ECS, EBS, Route53, ELB, CloudTrail, AWS Config, CloudWatch, Lambda, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, Oracle, MySQL, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Cassandra, SVN, GIT, Terraform, Maven, Gradle, Artifactory, Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Ansible, Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic, PowerShell, PHP, Python, Ruby, Bash Shell.
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents and Involved in the discussions with business users,testing team to finalize the technical design documents.
- Enhanced the Web Application using Struts.
- Created business logic and application in Struts Framework using JSP, and Servlets.
- Documented the code using Java doc style comments.
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings.
- Implemented SOAP using Web services to communicate with other systems.
- Developed automated Build files using Maven.
- Develop cross browser compatible web pages quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, and Angular JS.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers.
- Helped production support team to solve trouble reports
- Involved in Release Management and Deployment Process.
- Involved in workflow, and process flow.
- Developed Java Beans that interact with the back-end layer to fetch the data and displayed accordingly.
- Developed backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate, JDBC.
- Involved in Developing the Application using Spring Dependency injection.
- Developed Structured & Rule validators in java.
- Performed Unit testing using JUnit for code coverage.
- Used Spring ORM module to integrate with Hibernate.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Spring Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Involved in functional testing for the developed application.
- Utilized SVN for software configuration management and version control.
- Worked with Eclipse IDE to develop and deploy complete application
Environment: Java, Spring, Maven, Junit, Web logic, SVN, JSP, HTML, XML,