- Around 8+ years of experience in developing web - based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies.
- Hands on expertise on J2EE technologies like Spring Framework, Hibernate, Web Services, EJB and Struts.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using UML (Structural and behavioral modeling diagrams including Use Cases, Activity, Sequence, Class, package Diagrams etc). Used UML design tools like Rational Rose XDE for java, Rational Rose.
- Functionally proficient in performing business process, analysis gathering and analyzing requirements, creating design specifications, unit test plans, system test plans, development, and production support.
- Experience in developing Web Applications involving J2EE technologies like Java, JSP, Servlets, STRUTS, JDBC, JNDI, XML.
- Experience with test-driven development using a various unit testing framework such as JUnit and knowledge of Maven, ANT and Log4j tools
- Hands of experience in relational databases like Oracle 11g, 10g, DB2, MYSQL, MYSQL Server using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in RDBMS database design, writing Stored Procedures, Triggers and SQL queries.
- Experienced in developing applications using Model-View-Controller architecture, Struts framework, Google web toolkit.
- Involved in coding, design efforts, integration and customization of the application and databases.
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server, Bea WebLogic application servers, Jboss and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Extensive experience in integrated development environment (IDE) such as ECLIPSE, Netbeans, Springsource tool suite and Intellij.
- Experience with Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP/VISTA/7, UNIX operating Systems.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction,BusinessAnalysis/Modeling,Design/Architecture,Development,Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment.
- Proficiency in debugging, problem solving.
- Good leadership and excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Positive work attitude and self-motivated to work independently and as well as in team.
- Excellent in client handling and ensuring full client satisfaction by understanding and meeting client expectations.
Languages: Java J2SE, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Database Technologies: SQL, PL/SQL.
J2SE Technologies: Threads, Files, Collections, Generics
J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate3.x, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, Java Script, Spring, XML Parsers(DOM and SAX), XSLT, CSS, XPATH, JSTL, Web Services (Apache Axis), SOAP, REST.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MYSQL4.1/5.1, MS Access 2007, MS SQL SERVER 2000/2005.
IDE: IntelliJ IDEA6.0.6-9.0.3, Netbeans6.0-6.9, Eclipse3.1-3.5, JBuilder2006-2008, WSAD5.0, RAD6.0-7.5.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.x, JBoss4.0-6.0, BEA WebLogic Server8.0/9.0, WebSphere v6.1/v7.
UML Tools: Rational Rose2000/2002
Operating Systems: WINDOWS (98, 2000, NT, XP,8,8.1), MS-DOS, Ubuntu, Linux.
Build Tools: Ant 1.6.2-1.8.1, Maven2.0.11/2.2.1.
Testing Tools: JUnit3.8/4, Spring2.5/4.0.
Logging Tools: Log4j, SLF4J.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed the application based on AngularJS MVC architecture.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Applied data transformation business rules to transform code from one format to another format using Nodejs..
- Used AngularJS for DOM Manipulation, Filters, and Directives.
- UsedWorked on AngularJS routes using $scope object to create a views using controllers.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS for data-binding, and NodeJsfor back-end support with APIs.
- Used AngularJS (grid) for Grid data displays all over the application.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Developed the User Interface using Swing.
- Design and developed Java RESTful web services using Spring Boot which would retrieve data and handle calculation of the trip cost
- Designed and developed C++ programs for transferring funds.
- Worked on Spring MVC for code enhancements.
- Applied Spring IOC to facilitate dependency injection.
- Implemented Spring Batch and Spring Task Scheduler to automate importing data from CSV files sent from client into DB2 database.
- Coded Rest API for product service using Spring boot.
- Worked as a Lead Developerinvolved in development and mentoring a three member team.
- Used Hibernate for generating entities and writing HQL queries
- Wrote SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers, packages on Oracle Database.
- Developed application based on document based Database like MongoDB.
- Worked on Rest Web services, to specify the business behaviors and backend calls.
- Worked with Gradle build tool to build and deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Used GIT for code management and JENKINS for continue integration.
- Used Log4j to record the log messages to the log files
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) such as Apache Axis web Serviceswhich use SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX-WS.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Providing Support for Production issues.
- Implemented spring back end services.
- Used Spring AOP module to handle transaction management services for objects in any Spring-based application.
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Designed and Developed RESTFUL webservices.
- Developed UI components using Angular Js for actionCompare and actionService.
- Implemented Spring Data DAO components.
- Prepared SOAP UI regression test suits to webservice developed/enhanced along with test for ASP regression flows
- Used PL/SQL to create Packages, Functions, and Procedure.
- Involved in preparing the highlevel design and low design as per the system requirements.
- Involved in preparing Unit test plan and Unit test results.
- Involved in Testing RESTFUL resources.
- Wrote procedures, functions and complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries and inline views to retrieve data from the database.
- Initiating the code review after completing the development and incorporating those comments before starting the System testing.
- Involved in releasing the builds to QA team for various testing faces.
- Involved Test case review/Defect meetings with business, development & QA team.
- Logging and managing Quality Center for all the defects (QA & UAT).
- Worked closely with BAs, Testing & other team members to resolve Defects/issues found in testingInvolved in preparing the release notes for all new releases.
Environment: java7, Eclipse3.5, WAS8.5, struts1.3, ejb2.1, Spring4.2, Oracle11, liquibase, Web Services (JAX-WS/JAX-RS), AngularJS, jQuery, JSON, XML, XSL, clearcase, Mockito, Agile.
Confidential, Merrimack, NH
- Participated in different phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) includes requirement gathering, creating use-case diagrams, class diagrams using Rational Rose
- Implemented different Design patterns like DTO, DAO and Service Locator Pattern, Singleton Pattern, factory, Business Delegate and MVC architectural design pattern
- Published and consumed web services using AXIS
- Developed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Played a key role in parsing the XML’s using DOM and SAX parsers.
- Designed and developed the application using Agile methodology.
- Involved in writing JSF Backing Beans for controlling the UI and writing custom components and validators.
- Developed various reusable Helper and Utility classes which are used across all the modules of the application.
- Designed and developed Business components using EJB’s.
- Involved in configuring and integrating JSF and EJB business modules.
- Involved in design and implementation of MVC architecture in different modules.
- Wrote SQL queries, used JDBC to connect to DB2 database for larger data retrievals.
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on Oracle WebLogic App Server
- Experience in using Log4J, Version Control Rational Clear Case.
- Performed Unit, Integrated testing for end to end flow of application usingJUnit
- Involved in Unit & Integration Testing for different Modules in the application.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using Maven, shell scripts.
Environment: Java 1.6, JEE, EJB 3.0, XML, JDBC, Ant, Clear Case, Clear Quest, JSF 2.0, Spring MVC, Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1 (10.3.6), Rapid SQL 8.1.1, JUnit 4 and Eclipse (Indigo).
Confidential, New York, NY
- Responsible for writing functional and technical documents for the modules developed.
- Extensively used J2EE design Patterns.
- Used Agile/Scrum methodology to develop and maintain the project.
- Developed and maintained web services using SOA protocol.
- Developed business logic using Spring MVC.
- Developed DAO layer using Hibernate, JPA, and Spring JDBC.
- Used Oracle 10g as the database and used Oracle SQL developer to access the database.
- Used Eclipse Helios for developing the code.
- Used Oracle SQL developer for the writing queries or procedures in SQL.
- Implemented Struts tab libraries for HTML, beans, and tiles for developing User Interfaces.
- Extensively used Soap UI for Unit Testing.
- Involved in Performance Tuning of the application.
- Used Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Used Oracle Service Bus for creating the proxy WSDL and then provide that to consumers
- Used JMS with Web Logic Application server.
- Used UNIX scripts for creating a batch processing scheduler for JMS Queue.
- Need to discuss with the client and the project manager regarding the new developments and the errors.
- Documented all the modules and deployed on server in time.
- Involved in Production Support and Maintenance for Application developed in the RedHat Linux Environment.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Used Eclipse 3.1 for writing code for JSP, Servlets.
- Deployed the applications on BEA WebLogic Application Server.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Involved in implementing DAO pattern for database connectivity using JDBC
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, JNDI, Oracle 10g, DHTML, ANT, Rationale Rose, Eclipse 3.1, Unix, BEA Web logic Application Server, Hibernate 3.0, Spring, LOG4J, CVS.