- 8+ years of IT experience in Design, Development and Implementation of Web - based and Client-Server Applications using Object Oriented Programming, Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance of Applications using various Methodologies like Agile, Scrum, waterfall.
- Strong experience with implementing application using Angular JS and solid understanding of Angular directives.
- Around 2 Years of experience on Apache Spark, Storm and KAFKA.
- Experience in data analysis using HIVE, PIG, LATIN, HBASE and Custom Map Reduce programs in Java.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience on services like EC2, Docker, VPC, ELB, Auto Scaling, IAM, Cloud Watch, S3, Glacier, SQS, Lambda and Elastic Load Balancing.
- Extensive experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring Web Flow.
- Experience with Hibernate Persistence Framework and Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Data Access Object and Data Transfer Object.
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing Web Services both SOAP & REST (consume and implementations) that include several components like WSDL, XSD, UDDI, Apache Axis2 and JAX-WS, JAX-RS.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle9i / 10g / 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, PostgreSQL andMySQL.
- Strong experiencewithMongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and Couch DB.
- Developed Analytical components using SCALA, SPARK, STORM and SPARK STREAM.
- Experience in using Apache Kafka as a streaming platform.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven and Gradle.
- Implemented logging with Log4j framework.
- Experience with version control tools like CVS, SVN and Git.
- Expertise in performing testing using Junit and tested web services using Soap UI, Postman and Rest Client.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8, JBoss 7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experienced in developing UNIX shell scripts for batch processing.
- Worked on data exchange from website using XML, Python and Web Services.
- Developed Enterprise Service Bus as a gateway between business tier and UI to make business tier separate.
- Hands on experience with version control tools like SVN, Git and CVS.
- Good working knowledge of Maven and Ant for project build/test/deployment.
- Experience in Creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Experience developing on theMulesoftESB platform to deliver SOAP & REST based APIs.
- Used Log4j for logging, JUnit and Mockito for unit test and integration testing.
- Experience in using Automation tools like Selenium and Cucumber.
- Experience in using Jenkins for CI/CD process.
- Experienced in Development, Testing and Deployment of Enterprise Applications on Windows & UNIX platforms using IDE’s such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, IntelliJ.
- Have strong analytical skills with proficiency in debugging and problem solving.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such asSelenium QAto develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Played a major role in successfully completing my Projects and effectively Managing/Coordinating with Team Members, Delivering in fast paced and highly Competitive Environments.
- Ability to Communicate Effectively with all levels of the Organization such as Technical, Management and Customers and presented Technical Designs and strategies through daily Operations Meetings.
Languages: Python, Java, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, MyBatis, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, SOAP, REST, JSF, Mulesoft
Application/Web servers: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss
Relational Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra
Cloud Environments: AWS, Netflix Eureka, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git
Web Services: Hadoop Eco-System
SOAP, REST,: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS HDFS, MapReduce, YARN, Hive, Pig, SQOOP, Apache Kafka, Spark
Confidential - Malvern, PA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing of application using Agile Methodology.
- Experienced in importing and Exporting data into HDFS and Hive using SQOOP.
- Used Bash Shell Scripting, SQOOP, AVRO, Hive, Pig, Java, Map/Reduce daily to develop batch processing and data storage functionality.
- Developed Kafka consumer API in Scala for consuming data from Kafka topics.
- Consumed XML messages using Kafka and process XML file using Spark Streaming to capture UI updates.
- Developing web pages using Angular 4.0 Framework and worked with various Angular JS directives, Services and Filters to build the Applications.
- Worked exclusively on making applications more scalable and highly available system in AWS (load balancing) with full automation.
- Used Spring boot for developing the Restful Micro Services in JSON format and deployed in theAWSCloud.
- UsedSpringBoot to develop and deploy both RESTful web services and MVC applications.
- Worked with NoSQL Cassandra to Store, Retrieve, Update and Manage all the details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- Created Type Script reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided byAngular4.
- Implemented Java EE components usingSpring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Transactionsand Spring Security modules.
- Created Services in Pivotal Cloud Foundry for connecting database with different life cycle using Spring.
- Developed POCs forSpringCloud with Netflix Eureka to create the discovery Server and the discovery service and clients.
- IntegratedSpringMVC with Hibernate for Data Persistence.
- Expertise in Creating Databases, Users, Tables, Triggers, Macros, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Joins in Teradata database.
- Used DOM Parser to parse the XML response from web services.
- Participated in the Scrum process, addressing technical approaches, estimations on stories and delivering release candidate quality code each iteration.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology and used Test Driven Development(TDD).
- Javadesign patterns like Data Access Object (DAO) factory, Service Locator, Business Delegate were used in the design of the server-side Application implementation.
- Created partitioned tables in Hive.
- Used Hibernate to connect with Oracle database to store and fetch data.
- Developed SQL queries, Joins, PL/SQL sub programs like stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- UsedAWSSDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Involved in Automation Infrastructure development using Selenium.
- Used GitHub repository to run the Jenkins job for Continues Integration.
- Implemented application logging using Log4J framework for logging, debugging and troubleshooting the run time exceptions.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Development(CI/CD) with Oracle.
- Developed applications usingSpringTool Suite and deployed in Web Sphere Application server.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and involved in unit testing and integration testing.
- The APIs of NIO were used to provide access to the low-level I/O operations of modern operating systems.
Environment: CoreJava, J2EE, JSP, Hive, HDFS, SQOOP, AVRO, Pig, MYSQL, Cassandra, Servlets, Micro services, Spring boot, Hibernate,Spring3.2,Angular4.0,JavaSwings, JBOSS, Design Patterns, Maven, JBOSS fuse ESB, Selenium, Teradata, Apache Spark, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Node JS Jenkins, Web Sphere 6.0, JUnit, Design Patterns, HTML5, CSS3, GWT, Eclipse, Restful, AngularJS, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, RAD, Log4J, JAX-RS,JavaAPI,SpringTool Suite, AWS Micro Services.
Confidential - Framingham, MA
Sr. Java J2EE/UI Developer
- Involved in requirement Analysis, Design and Development of the application.
- Developed Modules for Front-end applications and integrating them to Back-end using Spring MVC and Hibernate Framework.
- Written Java program to retrieve data from HDFS and providing it to REST Services.
- Implemented business logic by writing UDFs in Java and used various predefined UDFs.
- Sqoop for large data transfers from RDBMS to HDFS/HBase/Hive and vice-versa.
- Implemented partitioning, bucketing in Hive for better organization of the data.
- Installed, configured and maintained Flume, Hive, Pig, Sqoop and Oozie on the Hadoop cluster.
- Created multiple Hive tables, running hive queries in those data, implemented Partitioning, Dynamic Partitioning and Buckets in Hive for efficient data access.
- Experience in creating tables, dropping and altering at run time without blocking using HBase and Hive.
- Designed, configured and managed public/private Cloud Infrastructures using Amazon Web Services (AWS), which includes VPC, EC2, S3, Cloud Watch, Glacier, ELB, Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Installed and configured Applications in Development, System Test/UAT, and Production and Disaster Recovery environments.
- ConfiguredAWSIdentity Access Management (IAM) to securely manageAWSusers & groups, and use policies & roles to allow or deny access toAWSresources.
- Experience inAWSCloud Front Creating and Managing distributions to provide access to S3 bucket or HTTP Server running on EC2 instances.
- Worked on writing minimal code in building re-usable forms with their validations using React JS with Redux Architecture.
- Worked with mongoose connector for database persistence using Node JS to interact with NoSQL database MongoDB to perform asynchronous operations.
- Implemented JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node JS.
- Worked with Express JS for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Implemented the back-end services usingSpringBoot for batch processes input file scanning and posting batch job request to MQ.
- MySQL database used to load the application data and written PL/SQL procedures, complex queries to perform various data operations.
- Implemented application security usingSpringSecurity.
- UsedSpringAOP module to handle cross cutting concerns like transaction management, logging and profiling.
- Used MAVEN for building jar files of MapReduce programs and deployed to cluster.
- We maintained bean life cycle by usingSpringIOC which maintain session data of Beans.
- UsedHibernateto create Configuration and Mapping files.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Setup and support automated Continuous Integration utilizing tools like Jenkins, Shell Scripts.
- Configured Apache Kafka Consumer and Producer metrics to visualize the Kafka system performance.
- Created unit test with Jasmine, Karma for front end and Junit tests for Presentation, Business, and Data Access layers.
- React JS
- Cloud Watch
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Cloud Front
- Spring MVC
- Spring Security
- Spring Data
- Spring Boot
- Spring Batch
- Node JS
- Restful Services
- Netflix OSS
- Mango DB
Confidential - Bloomington, IL
Sr. Java/ J2EEDeveloper
- Gathering requirements and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Developed application based on service-orientedarchitecture (SOA) by integrating the Spring MVC application managed beans with JSF-Prime Faces view for building the application.
- Build web application using JSF Prime Faces by assembling reusable UI components in a page and wiring the client generated events to server-side event handlers.
- Developed reusable components using JSF Prime Faces through XML file view templates.
- Extensively used Java Server Faces navigation rules and JSF tags for enhanced user Interface
- Injected the JSF Managed beans using Spring-managed beans by extending the Spring Bean Auto-Wiring support to achieve the Dependency Injection and View-Resolver to integrate the Spring MVC application with the JSF pages.
- Integrated Web services including SOAP as well as REST usingMulesoftESB.
- Created RESTful based Web services and used Soap UI to test for send and receive XML data and worked with JMS Queues for sending messages in point-to-point mode communication.
- Managed Beans for handling JSF pages and include logic for processing of the data on the page.
- Used Spring JPA to perform CRUD Operations and persist the data to the database.
- Extensively used XML documents with XSLT and CSS to translate the content into HTML to present to GUI.
- Implemented Spring Security for posing security constraints on JSF UI page views.
- Scheduled Spring Batch jobs to convert the payment files format to CSV files, used Quartz scheduler.
- Developed SOAP Web service modules based on SOA architecture to consume services.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic application server.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases and Code reviews.
- Spring MVC
- Spring Batch
- Spring Security
- Oracle 10g
- Junit 3.x
- Soap UI
- web logic
- Oracle 11g.
Confidential - Jersey City
- Responsible for understanding the scope of the project and requirement gathering.
- Developed the web tier using JSP, Struts MVC to show account details and summary.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework (IOC).
- Implemented various design patterns - Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object and Spring DAO.
- Spring JDBC was used to develop DAO classes to interact with the database to access account information.
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate.
- Used Mybatis to connect to the database.
- Involved in developing database specific data access objects (DAO) for myBatis.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML files that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Involved in creation of Test Cases for JUNIT Testing.
- UsedMulesoftESB to designing of routing schemas and Error handling, filtering and aggregate message between application based on content and rules.
- Toad was used in oracle database for queries execution and also involved in writing SQL scripts, PL/SQL code for procedures and functions.
- Worked on CVS configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Developed application using Eclipse and used build and deploy tool as Maven.
- Responsible in managing offshore team and giving demos on regular basis.
- Spring 3.0
- Hibernate 3.0
- Apache Tomcat 6
- Oracle 11g.
Confidential - Memphis, TN
- Participated in all phases of the project like design, development, testing, enhancements and production support.
- Involved in Analysis and design of the application using UML.
- Extensively usedJavaServer Pages (JSP), for designing common templates and web pages.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Designed and developed model, view and controller using Struts Framework.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixing the problems.
- Involved in setting or retrieving data using MyBatis from JDBC.
- Used MyBatis to map data using XML file in Hibernate.
- Designed database Tables, View, Index's and create triggers for optimized data access.
- Written JUnit test cases for unit testing of the application.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server.
- Developed Ant Scripts files for deploying the entire project onto the Web and Application Servers.
- Used ANT scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment.
- J2EE 1.4
- Struts 1.3
- CSS AJAX
- MS SQL Server
- Apache Tomcat 5.0
Jr. Java Developer
- Identified business requirements of the project.
- Used CSS, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX for creating interactive web Application.
- Involved in developing the CSS sheets for the UI Components.
- Implemented Model View Controller modules and design patterns.
- Developed and debugged the servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server.
- Developed view components using JSP pages used in combination with servlets that handles business logic.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Created and modified Stored Procedures, complex SQL Commands for the application using PL/SQL.
- Used Apache Log 4j Logging framework for logging of a trace and Auditing errors in application.
- Involved in troubleshooting bugs and debugging application to enhance performance of the application.
- Java 5
- WebSphere 7.0
- Oracle 10g