- Solid background in CoreJavaconcepts like Exception handling, Multi - threading, Synchronization
- Serialization, IO, Collections framework,JavaBeans, Executor Services, Thread pools.
- Experience in working with open source frameworks like Spring, Struts and ORM frameworks like Hibernate and Spring JPA.
- Extensive experience using JSF, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JSTL and JNDI.
- SDLC: Software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi-Tier distributed, Enterprise applications.
- Experienced with hands on development in various Spring components like Spring MVC, AOP, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring JPA, Spring Securities and Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, and swagger apis.
- Expertise in IDEs for software development like NetBeans, Eclipse, Eclipse STS, RAD, and JDeveloper.
- Experience in working with various Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Servers.
- Experience in defining CAMEL content based switches for flow deviation
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
- Possess work experience with middleware technologies like MQ-Series, Oracle Fusion (BPEL and OSB),Apache CAMEL.
- Experience in NodeJS, implementing NodeJS callbacks, NodeJS web server, NodeJS Restful apis.
- Experience in defining integration using Apache Camel routes and Message channels.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Good experience in working with Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, discovery server like Netflix Eureka Server.
- Experience in working with AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud Formation Templates.
- Experienced in performance dealing and server scaling using tools like Wily Interscope, JProfiler, JMeter, VisualVM.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts, debugging through logging frameworks like log4j, automated build tool with Jenkins.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental & Iteration methodology and Pair Programming as well as implementing Waterfall model. To track the progress of Agile process used JIRA.
- Experience in web services technologies like REST, SOAP, WSDL, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in developing web application using test driven methodologies (TDD) and Junit as a testing framework.
- Experience in writing test cases using Mockito, PowerMock. Used MockMVC to write integration test cases.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX, and LINUX.
- Expertise in various version control tools such as SVN, CVS, Git and Clear Case.
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, RMI, JNDI, JMS
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, AngularJS, JQuery, XML, XSLT, CSS, JSON, JSON-DTD, AJAX, Bootstrap, NodeJS, ReactJS, IDE IBM RAD, RSA, Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, IntelliJ Application/Web Server IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat and Glassfish
Databases: Oracle SQL, MySQL, DB2, Mongo DB
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XPATH, SAX, DOM, JDOM, AXIS, JAXB
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Methodologies: RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, Rapid Application Development.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Application Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Factory Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring DAO,Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch,Spring with Hibernate) ORM Frameworks JPA, Hibernate, Spring JPA, DAO OO Modeling Rational Rose, MS Visio Version Control Clear Case, SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS, Git
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, Log4j, Jenkins, Junit, JIRA, Selenium Cloud Computing AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, S3 Micro services Swagger, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Springboot, Netflix Eureka
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr.Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS 1.0.
- Developed new requirements with Spring, Struts and Hibernate.
- Used JQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Developed creative intuitive user interfaces that address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Developed internationalized multi-tenant SaaS solutions with responsive UI's usingJavaor ReactJS, with NodeJS and CSS.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular JS and HTML.
- Built different modules, controllers, templates, custom filters and directives in Angular JS.
- Involved in rendering additional components with custom HTML tags using React.js
- Used groovy and Spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed to applications.
- Provide expert technical leadership to customers and partners regarding all aspects of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Ensure the successful architecture and deployment of enterprise grade PaaS solutions using PCF as well as proper operation during initial Application migration and net new development.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources.
- Experience in developing cloud based application using Spring Cloud and Pivotal cloud foundry
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and Node.js.
- Implemented Grails Services and controllers to perform actions.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms.
- Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using React.js.
- Reported bugs and tracked defects using JIRA.
- Worked with Agile technology.
- Managed projects with GRUNT task runner.
- Involved in Developer Testing, Review and Trouble shooting.
- Developed UI tests with Protractor andJavatests in JUnit.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration. Used TOAD for managing, monitoring and analyzing the database.
- Used Maven for build application.
- Designed and Developed automation script using Selenium Web Driver in Eclipse.
- Used LAMPto suitable for building dynamic web sites and web applications.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL webservices using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interactedwithjavacontrollers (JQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Created GET/PUT request and response using RESTFUL web services.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr.Java Full stack Developer
- Involved in analysis and design phases of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE Standards.
- Extensively used corejavaconcepts like collection frame work, multi-threading, OOPS and Exception Handling.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based scheme.
- Developed the JQuery callback functions to implement asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Scrum methodology was used during the product life cycle.
- Created detailed design documents, use case diagrams and class diagrams.
- Built the backend Rest API using Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM frameworks.
- Performed backend migration from Spring MVC to Spring Boot.
- Effectively utilized core J2EE design patterns: MVC, DI/IOC, DAO, Factory, Business delegate, Service Locator, Singleton in the project implementation.
- Handled the Spring components such as Dispatcher Servlet, Controllers, Model and View Objects and View Resolver
- Involved in writing application Context XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Utilized HTML5 and AngularJS in implementing some of the front end components.
- Monitored the control using Spring IOC
- Followed Scrum/Agile Methodology during the software development life cycle.
- Extensively worked with XML while using Maven, Dispatcher Servlet etc.
- Used Web Services to establish communication between the systems.
- Implemented RESTful Web services. Published and consumed web services.
- Made extensive use of Oracle database to perform the analysis of data.
- Utilized Maven as the build tool.
- Utilized Jenkins for build automation.
- Used log4j as the logging framework
- Handled the project setup and maintenance during the development and QA phases.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for source code management and version control.
- Used Junit with EasyMock/PowerMock for the unit testing of various modules.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Involved in all the phases of (SDLC) including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications from Business Analyst.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Involved in developing persistent layer using Hibernate framework.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS.
- Published and consumed Web Services using REST and deployed it on WebLogic Server.
- Developed Web services for the services to get the data from external systems to process the request from client sides.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Built scripts using MAVEN that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSP's, built an EAR file and deployed the application on the Web Logic application server.
- Created the design documents with use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server side code using Spring JDBC and DAO module of spring for executing stored procedures and SQL queries.
- Worked with CoreJavafor business logic.
- Used JSON for validation, documentation data required by a given application.
- Used multithreaded environment to run the processes asynchronously using different future calls to access the data.
- Used CVS as a documentation repository and version-controlling tool.
- End user support and training - helping end users administer groups/spaces/permissions and answer any questions/concerns and make suggestions for department improvements utilizing the social tools available with JIVE.
- Followed the Agile methodology to implement the application.
- Used OOPS based design to develop the interactive web application.
- Developed unit test cases using JUNIT and Mockito frameworks
- Wrote SQL queries for Oracle Database.
- Participated in and contributed to design reviews and code reviews.
Environment: Java1.7, Hibernate 3.0, Ajax, HTML5, CSS3, JSP, Angular JS,JavaBeans, Jive, J2EE, REST, Spring, Spring Boot, AWS, XSD, XML Bean, Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.2, Eclipse, Oracle, MAVEN, JUnit, Log4J, Spring Framework security using LDAP, CVS, JQuery.
- Participating in user requirement sessions to gather business requirements
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules
- Designed and developed Class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Used Eclipse 3.2 IDE for coding, debugging and testing the application modules
- Developed presentation layer for the application modules using Adobe Flex and Action Script controls
- Developed Styles, Skinning, Charts using Flex controls
- Implemented data push using BlazeDS, Remote Object, Web Service components
- Designed the Cascaded Style Sheets for designing the styles, skinning and layouts
- Involved in designing the page layouts using Wire Frames templates
- Implemented AJAX base applications using DOJO and GWT API for Performance oriented and browserIndependent application
- Developed various Action classes and Form bean classes using Struts framework
- Implemented Event Manager, e-Distribution Admin modules using Struts-Spring-Hibernate
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object to database table persistency
- Written Hibernate POJO Classes, Hibernate Configuration file and Hibernate Mapping files
- Implemented Batch Updates using Spring and configured beans in Application Context file
- Used the features of Spring Core layer (IOC), Spring AOP, Spring ORM layer and Spring DAO support layerin order to develop the application
- Involved in the configuration of Struts Framework, Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool
- Developed the Servlets for invoking the remote notifications
- Worked onJavaMessaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services
- Implemented different types of messaging prototypes using JMS
- Implemented service oriented architecture (SOA) using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
- Used SOAP UI for testing the SOAP input and output messages
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database
- Used Oracle 10g as the backend database storage
- Created data base tables according to the application requirement
- Developed stored procedures and triggers with PL/SQL
- Implemented the application using Agile development methodology
- Developed Maven and ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in JBoss server
- Used Remedy tool for creating change tickets and handling production bugs
- Involved in the review and analysis of the Functional Specifications, and Requirements Clarification Defects etc.
- Involved in the analysis and design of the initiatives using Rapid Application Development.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Struts/Swings to send and receive the data from front-end to business layer.
- Used JDBC calls in the JSP to access MySQL Database.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Created several custom tags for JSP for maximum re-usability for user interface components.
- Used struts Action Servlet to route the request to corresponding Action Classes.
- Used Struts Validator Framework to do validations
- Used Commons Logging framework (log4j) utility to log error, info and debug messages
- Performed Unit Testing and interacted with QA for testing. Involved in implementing validations, exception handling.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Involved in Spring and Hibernate Integration to perform the CRUD operations on Oracle database
- Used Axis2 to implementing Web Services for Integration of different systems.
- Published APIs using restful services for the consumption through Service Endpoint Interface
- Used Junit test environment for test based development.
- Worked with XML, XSLT for building up & transforming the xml files.
- Used waterfall model for the software development process.
- Worked extensively with Microsoft Visio for creating Use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and system flow.
- Used GIT for source and Version control