- Over 7 years of experience in software analysis, design, &development of enterprise applications.
- Over 5 years of experience in ServiceNow platform as bothDeveloperand Administrator. successfully implemented ServiceNow project in desire timeline independently managed the client interactions and escalation.
- Designed, developed and delivered end to end customer self - servicecatalog on ServiceNow from Dublin release And on.
- Expertise on creation of workflows forServiceCatalog items in ServiceNow.
- Participated in process designing sessions and documented ITIL process flows
- Identify and accomplish opportunities to provide additional value to our clients.
- Direct hands on experience on various ServiceNow modules likeServiceCatalog Requests, Incident, Problem, Knowledge base, Change management, CMS Reporting, Gauges, Integration with Web Services.
- Good hands on experience in configuration and customization of various ServiceNow applications.
- Good knowledge of CMDB and Asset Management.
- Experience in handling tables on CMDB and also had a profound knowledge and experience on DISCOVERY & SERVICEWATCH.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of ITSM frameworks.
- ServiceNow Administration and Production support including maintenance of lower life cycle instances.
- Strong understanding of ITILV3.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering medium to large-scale ServiceNow implementations.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of different modules ofServiceNow.
- Using Bi-directional integration which is more complex than uni-directional integration.
- Migration INTEGRATION of Knowledge from CAServiceDesk, BMC Remedy into ServiceNow.
- Developed script on server side and client side for BUSSINES RULES, UI POLICIES, UI ACTIONS, and UI MACROS & CLIENT SCRIPTS.
- Creating UI script for AngularJS (1.3 framework).
- Setting up Discovery Application and configuring it to update the CMDB Accurately.
- Automating simple and complex multi-system tasks on remote servers using Orchestration
- Managing Puppet configurations using Orchestration activities
- Configuration Development and development of Requirement Integration components (SSO, LDAP).
- Development experience adhering with SDLC processes.
- Using SOAP or REST web services to e-bond the two instances(plumbing)
- Extensive experiences include writing Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Specification Documents (FSD), Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), Use Case Specifications, and System Development Methodology (SDM).
ITIL: ITSM, Service Now, ITIL, CMS
Programming Languages: Confidential, Confidential ++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Application Servers: IIS 5.0, Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic Operating Systems Windows/XP, Unix/Linux
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, StartNow Databases Oracle 10g, MySQL, SQL Server
ServiceNowVersions: Berlin, Calgary, Dublin, Eureka, Fuji, Geneva, Helsinki
Java: JDK 1.6, Collections, Multithreading, Networking, Generics, Exception Handling, Files and Streams, JDBC
Sr. Service Now Developer/Admin
- Maintained the Configuration Items and modified the forms and form Sections.
- A ServiceNow expert with experience on implementing end-to-end Service Catalog, Incident Management. cloning. Good knowledge on Single Sign on and event based integrations.
- Manages data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge,ServiceCatalog, CMDB in ServiceNow.
- Worked extensively on Configuration& Asset Management, Change Management and Release Management.
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, SOAP).
- Worked on UI Macros to create pages as templates on requirement from the stake holders
- Configured multiple forms for Asset module using Configuration Management Database.
- Resolving typical Users access and roles issues by checking active directory and users table.
- Pulling reports and scheduling the reports as per the client requirement.
- Creating database views to pull the reports on variables which are being used by catalog items
- Creating the UI pages to use them in catalog items, Implemented using UI scripts.
- Analyze problems; create new solutions and new techniques.
- Reports,ServiceLevel Agreement, Notifications, and Alerts.
- Working on order guides, to arrange them in sequential order to make the user comfortable while raising a request.
- Has been part of end user self-serviceportal management.
Service Now Developer/Admin
- Assisted client implementing the MSP (ManagedServiceProvider) instance forServiceNowand domain separation forServiceNowInstances.
- Worked with client and functional requirements withinServiceNow.
- Designed and implemented new functionality using Business Rules, UI Policies and Access Lists.
- ServiceCatalog and Request Workflow Design and Configuration.
- Created complex work flows for both standard and nonstandard catalog items.
- Designed the Content Management System for various systems which involved layout, CSS andservicecatalog work.
- Worked on DISCOVERY and set up mid servers and check for the connectivity, became an expert in troubleshooting Discovery tool.
- Created suggested relationships for configuration items in CMDB.
- Created Workflows for Incident Management, Change Management,ServiceRequests and SLA's.
- Created Buttons and Context Menus both on form and lists using UI actions.
- Designed many email templates by using html and jelly scripting and used them in notifications.
- Worked with windows team, network team and asset team in order to check for the data collected through discovery is accurate.
- Written script includes and invoked them in Business Rules and Client Scripts.
- Created data sources and loaded the ServiceNow tables with different data formats.
- Created transform maps both automatic field mapping and scripting.
- Worked on Asset Management and loaded the data into it.
- Created Knowledge Articles to document the steps in creating the catalog items.
- Worked on the integration of ServiceNow with Siebel, integratedServiceCatalog and Incident module.
Service Now Developer
- Use & Administration of common platform applications: Knowledge Base,ServiceCatalog, Workflows, SLA's, Reporting etc.
- Core Application Administration: Policies & Interactions, Application Security, Events & Notifications.
- Managing client scripts, UI policies, UI actions and Data policies.
- Moving data in and out of an instance using import sets and transform maps and also auto import of data intoservicenow.
- Reported inconsistency of form fields and maintenance of CMDB CI's.
- Administered all of the windows machines and application with the help of Power Shell.
- DefiningServiceLevel Agreements (SLAs), notifications, and reports.
- Develops new applications from beginning to end.
- Maintain LDAP integration and user configurations
- Maintain Single Sign -On integration.
- Worked with windows team, network team and Asset team in order to check for the data collected through discovery is accurate
- Written script includes and invoked them in business rules and client scripts
- Imported many CI's using import set tables
- Created data sources and loaded theService-Nowtables with different data formats
- Created transform maps both automatic field mapping and scripting
- Also worked on Asset Management and loaded the data into it.
- Maintains existing applications. Creates code that meets system standards.
- Integration ofservicenowwith LDAP for authentication.
- Integration ofServiceNowwith BMC Remedy for ticket creation on change submits.
- Subject Matter expert on Incident Management, Change Management Process and Knowledge article.
- Recommends appropriate design alternatives to be implemented based on customer constraints.
- Develops conversion plans and procedures.
- Develops and executes plans and procedures for data conversion, customer acceptance criteria and installation strategy.
- Migration of customizations from one instance to other instance.
- Ongoing Maintenance.
Environment: Eureka/Fuji Server Side scripting, Transform map and transform script, SOAP and REST API.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of the application.
- Developed the UI Screens using HTML5, XML, Java Scripts, Ajax, JQuery Custom-tags and CSS3.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, XHTML and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Worked with CSSbackground, CSSLayouts, CSSpositioning, CSStext, CSSborder, CSSmargin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Used JQuery to select and manipulate HTML elements and also CSS manipulation.
- Used JQuery mainly for adding several functionalities to the application (calendar, tooltips, popover, hiding elements validation, making Ajax calls, etc.).
- Involved in integrating the front end UI to the back end using Struts/Spring framework.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Used Ajax for asynchronously exchanging small amount of data with the server behind the scenes and updating the JSP page.
- Workedwiththeteamofarchitectsandback-endDeveloperstogatherrequirementsandenhancethe application functionality and add new features.
- Involved in different activities like analysis, design, deployment, unit testing and test case creation.
- Used Rational Rose for Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in design phase.
- Implemented MVC-Model architecture using Struts, spring and J2EE design patterns for application development.
- Developed the web application by integrating Spring Framework and JMS.
- Implemented the application framework using various design patterns such as DAO, VO, Factory,ServiceLocator, etc.
- Created Object-Relational mapping using Hibernate. Created hbm.xml mapping for all data table objects and created hibernate- config.xml.
- Implemented spring transaction management for some database transactions.
- Involved in DOA (Data Access Objects) to retrieve data from database.
- Deployed application in WebLogic 7.0. Exposed messaging API to customers via XML
- Developed back end interfaces using embedded SQL, PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, Functions, Exceptions Handling in PL/SQL programs, Collections, Object Types and Row, Table level triggers.
- Used shell scripts to maintain production and test UNIX servers.
- Developed Unit Tests and Test Suites using QTester and used log4j for writing into application and error logs.
Environment: JDK 1.6, spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.0, JSON, Oracle 10g, XML, BEA WebLogic 7.0, QTester, Java Script, JQuery