- Around 9 years of strong IT experience in designing, developing and deployment of web - based applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in core java concepts like OOPs, collections, Threading, generics, Exception Handling, Thread pools, Execution services, concurrent utilities, File IO and serialization and handling XML.
- Sound knowledge in Algorithms and Data structures and extreme mathematical problems and can efficiently translate algorithms, ideas, and concepts to software applications.
- Experienced in Software methodologies like Agile, scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge about Splunk architecture and various components (indexer, forwarder, search head, deployment server), heavy and universal forwarder, license model.
- Worked on spring core, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, Spring AOP and Spring MVC architectures.
- Strong knowledge of spring, Hibernate ORM, JPA, Maven, ANT.
- Design and implementing application to meet with integration technology (J BossFuse, Active MQ)
- Proven experience with application servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, and Tomcat.
- Familiar with EJB design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) and Representational State Transfer (REST).
- Experience with Restful Web Service API development using Spring framework for providing a common interface to the system for exchanging/producing/consuming XML and JSON representations across applications and system.
- Involved in implementing the data persistence functionality of the application by using Hibernate core interfaces, annotations, mapping strategies, utility classes.
- Experience designing SOA components using WebSphere stack JMS, Web Sphere MQ, Message Broker.
- Expertise in RDBMS like Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL.
- Expertise in design with Class diagrams, Use case, Sequence Diagrams with exposure to UML, and tools like Rational Rose.
- Good knowledge on AWS cloud formation templates and configured SQS service through java API to send and receive the information.
- Good knowledge in Developed Java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data stored in the S3 buckets.
- Experienced in working with SOA architecture concepts by designing and developing web services/WSDL, SOAP.
- Also done Performance Tuning in some of my projects. Have knowledge about memory allocation, JVM options, and code optimizations. Always believed in Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Worked on different Operating Systems like Windows XP/7, Linux, and UNIX.
- Good experience in Application testing (Unit, Integration) and software deployment.
- Experience with Database development using Oracle 8i/9i/10g, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2000 and DB2.
- Good programming skills in writing/maintaining Performance tuning SQL and PL/SQL Queries.
- Good Knowledge in creating event processing data pipelines using Kafka and Storm.
- Knowledge on variousDockercomponents likeDockerEngine, Hub, Machine, Compose andDocker Registry.
- Good experience in error-logging using Log4J and experience in version control tools using SVN, VSS and Clear Case.
- Experience in describing data using XML (DTD, Schema) and working with XML technologies like Apache Axis, Apache CXF, XPath, XSL, XSD and XSLT.
- Good exposure to NoSQL stores like Apache Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Proven experience with application servers like IBM WebSphere, W9ebLogic, and Tomcat.
- Worked using Spring Micro Services,spring boot,PivotalCloudFoundry and Netflix Eureka.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills to be highly effective in interfacing across business and technical groups.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JavaBeans, Java Script
Web Technologies: HTML 5.0, XML, CSS, AJAX, JSON, REST, DOM, Angular JS, Backbone JS, ExtJS, Bootstrap.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, Intellij
Application/Web Server: IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, BEA WebLogic.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, DB2 7.1/8.2.1, SQL Server 11.0/12.0, Mongo DB
Methodologies: OOP, Agile, Scrum, Singleton, MVC, DAO, Factory pattern
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/XP/2000, LINUX, UNIX
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Spring integration
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, Axis, RESTFULL, JAX-WS
Tools: JUnit, JMock, ANT, Log4J
Version control: SVN, GIT, CSV
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Actively involved in software development life cycle starting from requirement gathering for the enhancements to the existing project and performed Object Oriented Analysis.
- Created Hibernate mappings using Core Java (OOPS, Class, Multi-threading, Collections) and debug issues related to data integrity.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Defined new validations throughAngular.jsfor the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Developed single page applications using Angular js.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Deployed Web Services using REST and SOAP. Implementation of Spring RESTful Web Services which produces JSON.
- Using Spring Batch and JPA and implemented services to do backend processing.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for debugging, compiling, and formatting.
- Used JBPM for business process management to control the business workflows in the application.
- Implemented REST Services to calljBPMServices and converting to JSON.
- Used Spring Boot for building applications along with Spring Initializer and bootstrapping the build configuration for a Boot-based web application and develop custom solutions that act upon Jenkins information in real time.
- Design and generation of different database objects like Tables, Views, Synonyms and Sequences,Pl/SQLpackages and Database Triggers
- Responsible for Installing, configuring, and supporting Apache andTomcatservers.
- Accessed and manipulated the Oracle 11g database environment by writing SQL queries in the oracle SQL developer for testing purpose.
- Setup the Continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Prepared Unit test case using JUnit and used Jenkins for continuous integration testing.
- Worked on solving issues in production.
- JIRA is used for bug tracking.
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and while actively in a Production.
- Involved in coding for JUnit Test cases.
- Used SVN to keep track of source code versioning.
Environment: Java, J2EE,Agile,Servlet 3.0, JDBC, Eclipse, Spring, HibernateJSP 2.2,Webservices, JUnit, JQuery, Maven, JIRA, Angular js, Microservices, spring boot, JDK 1.3, Jbpm, Jmeter, Spring Boot, JSF 2.0, Maven, WebLogic 12.1.1, Oracle 11g, UML, Angular JS, Ext.js.
- Involved in SDLC development like Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing of application using Agile Methodologies and performed object oriented analysis.
- Developed an application under J2EE Architecture using spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, and WebLogic.
- Worked on various design patterns specific to the requirement. Used JBOSS developer studio as IDE.
- Developed Applications using Spring Framework (MVC, Web flow, JDBC), HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, and Node JS.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Struts Framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance.
- Experience in development of JAX-WS, Apache Axis for Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, and REST.
- Responsible for secure batch data flow to downstream system using middleware java technologies.
- Extensively worked on form validation using the Spring Validator framework.
- Increased performance by fine-tuningPL/SQLProcedures.
- Developed the business components usingEJBSession Beans.
- Doing coding based on MVC architecture using coreJava-java.util.*, Collections, Hashmaps, Multithreading, strings, Linear Data structures like arrays & Lists and Heap Trees etc, J2EE tools andSwingsalong with all OOP's concepts and security features.
- Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Create user interface by using Swing components.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that have to be stored in AWS S3.
- Implemented the application usingSpringBoot Framework and handled the security usingspring security
- Provisioning and monitoring network equipment and UNIX systems logs via centralize syslog-ng server to alert via pager in case of unusual events. Used the Struts Validator framework for validating the forms.
- Proficient in using Maven and ANT for building projects and Log4j for logging and debugging purposes.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate spring framework.
- Written ANT Scripts for project build in UNIX environment.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Worked onDockerhub, creatingDockerimages and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Designed and implemented SOA compliant management and metrics infrastructure forFUSEESB infrastructure utilizing the SOA management components.
- Created RFP (Request for Proposal) micro service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Struts, spring, Bamboo, EJB3.0, Oracle, SOA, Eclipse IDE, Log4J, Ajax, CSS3, CVS, PL/SQL, JPA, HTML 5, AWS, JDK 1.3, Swing, Splunk, Mongo DB.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Involved in complete application design usingOOADand J2EE architecture
- Worked closely with the testing team in creating new test cases using JUnit Framework. Create functional and technical specifications for products.
- MSSQLServer writingSQLqueries, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Used groovy and spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed app.
- Create a separate Data source module which was reused from allFusemodules.
- Build and deploy web services onFuseESB.
- Mainly responsible for developing RESTful API using spring framework. Developed different controllers that return the response both in JSON and XML based on the request type.
- Python for deploying various components of application on Linux servers. Managed the asynchronous messaging app using JMS API. Scanned source code and fixed the issues in code review.
- Implemented XML-based communications protocol using JAXB.
- Involved in Complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed Front End technologies like HTML, CSS, JQuery, JSP, and UI Integration.
- Implemented Hibernate as the back-end Object Relational Mapping (ORM tool) for mapping java classes with database using the HQL (Hibernate Query Language).
- Worked on Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating, Explored Map-reduce algorithm and NoSQL.
- Performed NoSQL, SQL Queries using Hibernate framework with Spring ORM in interaction with the RDBMS
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Implemented collections, multi-threading using concurrent design patterns and handled the Exception handling mechanisms in java.
- Developed various CRUD operation using RESTful web services.
- Implemented asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS) to exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Involved in multitier J2EE design using Spring IOC architecture and developed PL/SQL scripts to fetch and update Oracle database.
- Created the unit test cases and mock objects using framework and used NetBeans as the IDE.
- Used Agile Methodology and involved in daily SCRUM. Also worked on UAT issues and production support issues as a part of the Release support team.
Environment: JDK1.5, JSF 2.0, Servlets 2.4, Hibernate, Spring, JBOSS5.1, CSS, Clear Case, Log4j, ANT, XHTML, XML, JMS, UML, JUnit, SVN.
- Involved in the Object Oriented Analysis and design using UML which include the development of class diagrams, sequence diagrams, and state diagrams with Rational Rose and implemented these diagrams in Microsoft Visio
- Developed the controller servlet to handle the requests and responses. Designed and developed JSP pages using struts framework.
- Extensively used the spring framework AOP features.
- Extensively used hibernate framework to persist the employee work hours to the database.
- Actively involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall unit testing of the system.
- Involved in upgrading servers to the latestJDKversions.
- Deployed the Enterprise Java Beans in Web Sphere App Server.
- Involved in transforming XML to HTML using XSLT.
Environment: JSP 2.1, Struts, Tiles, Spring, Hibernate, JNDI 1.2, JDBC 3.0, WebLogic Application Server 8.1, SQL Server 2005, XML, XSLT, JPA, UML, Rational Rose, Eclipse 3.3, Maven, Ant, JUnit, GCC, GDB, Windows XP, JDK 1.3, Microsoft Visio
- Gathered functional requirements, created design documents. Drew UML diagrams like class, use case and sequence diagrams.
- Involved in creating hibernate mapping files and giving relationships between entities, created JSP pages with struts tags & written java script, jQuery & EXT JS java script libraries.
- Coded JSP’s and Struts2 Action Classes, workflow, service, data manager classes& written queries in data manager classes. Used Spring MVC framework for web development.
- Involved in developing Hibernate mapping definitions for the required persistent layer. Implemented validations for both client side and Server side using the Struts2 Validator Framework.
- MVC design pattern and TDD was used in the application in order to make it more modular.
- Was responsible in generating Maven Script was faster and easier deployment.
- Deployed Web Services, JSP’s, Servlets, and Server side components in Web Logic Application Server.
- Worked on running integrated testing using the JUNIT and XML for building the data structures required for the Web Service.
- Used Struts MVC framework to develop the application.
- Object Relation Mapping and DAO layer was built using Hibernate ORM tool.
- Developed JUnit test cases for various components.
- Employed proven J2EE design patterns like MVC, DAO, Transfer Object, and Factory pattern, Singleton, Business-Delegate for development of the application.
- Websphere5.0 as J2EE Server was used for the application.
- Used UNIX shell scripts for implementing daily jobs.
- Coordinated with the database team for database design and stored procedures.
- Specified the algorithms for SQL stored procedures for populating and retrieving data.
- Used TOAD for SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Providing extensive application support during the release to the production environment.
- Analyzing the logs and debugging code when transactions failed.
- Good experience with identity management.
- Resolving various multithreading issues in the application.
- CVS was used for version control of the application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, UML, JSP, Servlets, EJB2.0, Struts1.2, JDBC, JNDI, SOAP WebServices, JMS, MDB, MQ Series, Websphere, RAD/Eclipse, DB2, ANT, CVS, Log4j, Toad, Oracle9i, PL/SQL, SQL