- 8+ years of IT experience. Good working knowledge in architecture/design in multiple business domains ranging from Banking, Health Care, Automobile and Insurance also healthy participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in MVC (Struts), Spring and ORM (Hibernate) frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience in RAD (Rapid Application Development), Agile Methodology and Scrum Software
- Implemented the task dashboard of differentJBPMworkflows using BPMN 2.0, business rules using business rules using Drools.
- Good knowledge about creational design patterns such as singleton, factory, prototype; behavioral design patterns like chain of responsibility, command, interpreter, observer; structural design patterns like adapter, corporate and facade.
- Experience in integration of Spring Boot, Struts, JSF, and Spring Web flow, EJB with Spring Framework and Spring with Hibernate, Spring Jdbc.
- Have used the groovy to make the configuration loading dynamically seamlessly when there are changes required for GPRS additions or removal.
- Good knowledge and experience with multiple Servers like IBM Web Sphere, IBM Web Sphere ESB (Enterprise Service Bus), Web Logic server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Extensive experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer), STS, IntelliJ.
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software, SVN, CVS, Git using both command line and UI.
- Developed the back end using Groovy, Gradle and Grails, Value Object and DAO.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment. experienced in build tools like Ant, Maven and Gradle tools.
- Hands on experience using Messaging Services like JMS, MQ, To verify the behavior of the system under test used Mockito Framework.
- Created REST API's using Express Router/Model/Controller architecture. Models connect to MySQL and MongoDB using Node.js MySQL and Mongoose modules.
- Closely worked with Release Management Team in doing builds and deploying code into various environments like DEV/SIT/UAT/Prod.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and experience in working with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2 and MY SQL PL/SQL, SQL* Plus, Database triggers, Procedures, Functions.
- Expertise in working with Windows, LINUX and UNIX, Shell Scripting, Subversion and CLEARCASE platforms and also in environments using Agile (SCRUM) development methodologies.
- Experience in Multi-tier Web Application Development using MVC2 Architecture, Design Patterns, Struts framework, and Hibernate.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, Appian, Oracle, AngularJS, Cucumber and/or Selenium WebDriver, LDAP, XML, Web Services, SQL, Data Modeling, JBoss, Apache Camel, WebSphere or WebLogic Application Servers, SaaS, POC, RDBMS, CSS, POJO and JQuery.
Java Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, Groovy, Gradle, IBM BPM 9.0, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading,, Event Handling, REST / SOAP Web Services.
Development Tools: Eclipse, STS, My Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ, IBM RAD, RSA and JCreator.
Version Controller: SVN,, Clear Case, CVS, ANT, GIT
Frameworks: JSF Framework, Spring Boot, SPRINGS, ANGULARJS, EJB3.0, STRUCTS, RESTful, Groovy.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL, My SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB.
Application Servers: Web Sphere, Web logic Server, JBOSS, Apache Camel.
Operating Systems: Windws2000, Windows XP, Windows7, WINDOWS 8, LINUX, UNIX.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.1/5.5/6.0/7.0 , Jetty, WebSphere Application Server and JBoss.
Confidential - Coppell, TX
- Agile development (2week sprints/Iterations), Test Driven Development (TDD), Junit, Mockito, Maven, JIRA issue navigator, Crucible Code Reviews is part of every day’s work.
- Responsible for creation of design artifacts such as use cases and sequence diagrams.
- Developed application on Spring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Multi-threading, Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring Web flow using Spring MVC.
- Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC to build an application from scratch using Spring XML configurations, annotations. Wrote controllers to handle incoming requests and send output to the UI
- Used Spring Boot and Spring Security framework to set up authentication and authorization for the application using firm wide single sign on.
- To verify the behavior of the system under test used Mockito Framework
- I have experience on other JVM based languages such as Groovy, Gradle.
- Developed persistence layer integrating Hibernate with Spring ORM support, also used Spring JDBC for lightweight database operations.
- Design and manipulation of JBPM process for the client activities in order to manage the people queue for each activity.
- Used JPA Annotations for Mapping Objects to Tables, hibernate features such as Lazy Loading, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Criteria and Pagination.
- Experience with Service oriented architecture (SOA), developing SOAP web services based on JAX-WS (Document Style) using HTTP Protocol on Bottom Up style development for creating Endpoints.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSF, Ajax, LESS, DOJO, and JQuery.
- Used Drools to handle complex business rules using Rule Sets and Rule Flows.
- Developed User Interface using Google Web Toolkit (GWT) features like Data Binding, Activity classes, editing ui.xml to create UI components.
- Used Jasper Reports and iReport tool to create PDF version of recommended plans for document generation.
- Wrote complex SQLs, Stored Procedures PL/SQL using SQL developer & TOAD, executed on Oracle Database.
- Created custom page templates and usedADFskinning features to design web pages. Developed the back end using Groovy, Gradle and Grails, Value Object and DAO.
- Implemented Grails TagLibs to avoid Groovy code in GSP pages.
- Worked on Angular JS, used its two-way data binding to achieve the feedback functionality from the user.
- Involved in configuration, data conversion, and Implementation of Oracle EBS Procure-to-Pay, Inventory, warehouse management, and Order-to-Cash modules
- Used, SVN as source control tool for branching, merging and maintain code versions in the repository enabled using Maven Versioning Capability.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed application in Apache Tomcat 7.0.
- Created REST API's using Express Router/Model/Controller architecture. Models connect to MySQL and MongoDB (NoSQL)using Node.js MySQL and Mongoose modules.
- Implemented the interaction between applications and Mule ESB by using Message Service clients.
- UsedJavaand Web services to validate theMigrationFunctions.
- Used Maven for building, deploying the application, creating JPA based entity objects and compiling GWT application.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSP, Java Beans, Struts 1.3, Struts Tag Libs, JSTL, Hibernate, Java Script, jQuery, Gradle, Angular JS, StrutsV1.x, JSFV1.x, XML, XSLT, Web Sphere Integration Developer TomcatV6.0, Spring Boot, Multi-threading, NoSQL, MongoDB, Restful Web Services, spring security, DB2v9.1, SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Server 2005/2000.
Java Webservices Developer
- Experienced with Agile (Scrum) development methodologies, participating in agile meetings such like, Daily standups, sprint grooming, sprint planning, sprint Retrospective.
- Used Tibco Enterprise Messaging Service for messaging.
- Designed code for Publish and Subscribe messages on Tibco EMS Topics.
- Consuming XML messages through JMS listener from topics of the Source system.
- Worked with JAXB to unmarshal the message into Java objects and worked with those objects.
- Implemented MESSAGE DRIVEN BEANS for Message listener.
- Worked on Spring MVC and Spring Boot application with XML configurations and annotations. Used Dispatcher servlet to route incoming requests, controllers to handle requests and Model to send values to the user interface.
- Implemented Hibernate from scratch to connectivity with the database to the application.
- Used Hibernate annotations for mapping between POJOs and Tables in the Database.
- Used joins annotations for connectivity between the entities.
- Developed restful web services using Google OAuth token system from scratch to give XML responses to the clients.
- We are consuming rest services of others using Rest Template and Rest Client with using proxies.
- Testing Rest Services Using Soap UI and PostMan.
- Have used the Groovy to make the configuration loading dynamically seamlessly when there are changes required for GPRS additions or removal.
- Implemented Breeze library built on top of the Hibernate from scratch to querying database dynamically from the user request in JSON format so we reduced a lot of code to handle different requests.
- Implemented Spring Boot first time in the project for automation testing team.
- Refactoring old code to maximize the efficiency of the system by reducing a number of expensive calls to the NoSQL, Database so that our system performance increased double.
- Using Schema validator to validate XML against respective Xsds.
- Familiarity of ESB Products such as Mule, Apache Camel, Spring Integration, JBOSS, Open ESB
- Used Java Comparator tools to compare our database with Source Database.
- Introduced notification message system Using Spring Message Service to send Quality reports to the clients.
- Publishing xml messages on topics using JMS.
- Working with visual vm to trigger actions to the application like comparing source Data with target data and sending emails to the client team. Responsible for migrating spring/resources. Groovy, Gradle 2.1 to 3.2.5
- UsedAngularJS, HTML5, CSS,Bootstrap, Multi-threadingandJava Scriptas front-end technologies to develop the portals.
- Used rest endpoint urls in the Angular service layer to get the data from the backend in json format.
- Used Gradle as build tool, GIT, as code repository and STS as Ide.
- Used log4j for debugging the application.
- Working with Test Driven Development and doing pair programming with other developers to write better quality code.
- Working on continues integration methodology for building and deployment of code in different environments using Jenkins Continues Integration.
- Writing both unit test cases for class level and integration tests for functionality level using Junit and Groovy, Gradle.
- Creating documentation for project modules using Confluence tool.
ENVIRONMENT: Oracle Sql Developer, Tomcat Server, STS, Spring MVC, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, Apache Camel, Gradle, GIT, Linux, Sonar, Jenkins, NoSQL, Multi-threading, Spring Messaging,, Spring Boot, Groovy, Junit, JMS, Breeze, putty, Visual Vm and Jira.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Java JBPM Developer
- Installed patches to applications and JBossapplication servers.
- Wrote various types of Business rules in the. drl (drools file) using Drools rule engine for business decision making; injecting beans into the rules engine and invoking using Rule Base Stateful Session.
- Implemented the task dashboard of differentJBPMworkflows using BPMN 2.0, business rules using business rules using Drools.
- Worked to secure our RESTful web services using oAuth 2.0 with spring security to authenticate any third-party requests coming in.
- DAO layer development using Hibernate, HQL and their respective mapping/annotations andconfiguration files.
- Worked with Single page application framework Angular JS extensively using routing, services, views and directives.
- Used GIT as source control tool.
- Used DB2 database and worked on creating critical pivot tables, SQL queries.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed application in IBM WebSphere (WAS) 7.0 server
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures and packages.
- Work within theAutosysgroup to help distribute batch jobs firm wide.
- Develop and maintainNode.js, HTTP, and RESTful server code, as well as corresponding web browser
- Worked on Node JS Application with Express Framework. Familiar with Node Package Manager (NPM), EJS Templating Engine, Bower and Gulp.
- Conducted manual ethical hack/ blackbox penetration test on Client Web Applications using tools Burp Suite, App Scan and found critical vulnerabilities likeXSS, SQL injection
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Involved in the SDLC phases i.e. analysis, design, development and testing phases of the project
- Involved in integrating Spring with Hibernate and delegated the persistence operations using Hibernate Template.
- JDBC APIs and Hibernate was used to access Database.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations of data from oracle database by writing stored procedures.
- Interacted with clients and application users in gathering the Requirements.
- Implemented Web Services to receive client requests.
- Implemented JUnit for testing.
- The applic ation flow is designed and developed using Struts, spring and data mapping framework.
- Designed and implemented Session Facade, Service Locator, Business Delegate and Data Access Object design patterns.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing.
- Responsible in assisting the Technical lead with Requirement Analysis, Technical documentation and preparing Technical Design Specifications.
- Developed JSP pages for web Layouts using HTML, CSS, Struts Tags and UI components. Deployed the application components using Apache Tomcat and Web logic Servers and tested the developed components using JUnit.
ENVIRONMENT: Java, JSP, J2EE, HTML, CSS, Struts, Apache Tomcat, Web logic, Junit, Façade, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle 9g
- Worked on JAX - WS, JAXB Web Services using SOAP and JAX-RS, Jersey for Restful Web Services
- Interact with System Analysts and understand the requirements.
- Inject the Interfaces and Brokers into JavaClasses using CDI Bean Injection and Multi-threading.
- Worked on Web Sphere Integration Developer (WID) to integrate Safeco services with Liberty Mutual and Eclipse later once we migrated to Java to increase efficiency.
- Worked with both Web Sphere Application Server (WAS) and Web Sphere Process Server (WPS).
- Extensively used Log4J for logging, Test NG as a test framework.
- Worked on Spring AOP, IOC and Hibernate ORM.
- Responsible to troubleshoot issues and defects logged by client team and deliver the fix.
- Test the services developed using SOAPUI.
- Detailed Documentation of the services and functionalities in Wiki and IBM Blue works for future reference and adjustments.
- Worked on migration all the services from WID/WPS to Eclipse/WAS. As part of this, I converted BPEL/Mediation Flows to Javacode.
- Worked on IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) software development team collaboration tool.
- SSL set up for calling secured web services
Environment: CDI Framework, BPEL, Mediation Flows, Multi-threading, SOAP & Restful web services, IBM WID, Eclipse, WAS (Liberty Profile), WPS, BPEL, Gradle, ANT, SOAP UI, Eclipse, RTC, IBM Blue works.