- 8+ years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Implementation of Multi - Tier distributed applications in technologies like Core Java, Java Beans, J2EE (JSP, Servlets), Struts, Springs, Hibernate, JDBC, XML, Web Services and Design Patterns.
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC (analysis, design, development, testing and deployment) and highly competent in Gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications using UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum and waterfall development methodologies.
- Researched and evaluated several cloud based implementation services and providers for business value and ease of migration and scaling.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithms, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Hands on expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, Struts, Spring, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans, Hibernate, RAD, Web Services and RDBMS.
- Application development experience using multithreading, Serialization, Externalization, Collection framework, Generics and Core JAVA.
- Good Experience in implementing several object oriented design patterns such as Spring Framework that uses features of IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring Security and AOP features.
- Experience in working with IDE’s like Eclipse, My Eclipse, and Net Beans.
- Expertise in web-based GUIs development using Applets, Swings, JSP, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- IDEs for development - RAD, JBoss Developer Studio, and Eclipse.
- Expertise in developing distributed applications using Application Servers such as Websphere 6.1, Web Logic 8.0, JBoss.
- Good Working Knowledge of Ant/Maven for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and JUnit for unit and integration testing.
- Worked extensively on projects using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience on different OS like UNIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- Excellent skills in programming using wide variety of languages and ability to adapt new latest technologies & work in Multi-platform environment.
- Has the motivation to take independent responsibility and be a productive team member, accompanying a strong programming and analytical background.
- Good verbal and analytical skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java, UML, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
IDE s: Eclipse, JBuilder10.0, My Eclipse, RAD.
Design tools: Rational Rose, Visio.
Application/web servers: Websphere, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic.
Operating Systems: Windows (NT/2000/XP), UNIX and LINUX.
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Involved in design discussions and understanding of business requirements and identify the relevant functional and technical requirements.
- ImplementedMVCarchitecture by applyingAngularJSframework.
- Involved in the configuration ofStrutsandHibernateinto aspringapplication and usedSpringDAO support to buildHibernateDAO classes.
- Involved in developing the Controller framework using Annotated REST based spring controller.
- Wrote variousAngularJScustom directives and developed many reusable components and templates that can be re-used at various places in the application.
- Implemented Multithreading in application using Spring threading and Async features to consume data from multiple provides simultaneously to improve application performance.
- Involved in setting up the application Service layer using Spring IOC framework.
- Implemented Struts framework based on the Model View Controller design paradigm.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with spring functionality.
- Used Spring framework to inject the DAO and Bean objects, auto wiring the components.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes tointeract with the database.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks likeSpringMVC architecture andSpringBean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Consumed Web Services from different applications within the network.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
- Configured Hibernate second level cache using EH Cache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
- Hibernate was used as persistence Layer - using the database and configuration data to provide persistence services (and persistent objects) to the application.
- Spring was used for dependency injection.
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Participate in designing Web service (REST Service) framework in support of the product.
- Designed and Implemented Unit testing using JUNIT Framework.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed 0 bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Involved in system design and development in core java using Collections, multi-threading and exception handling.
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- UsedStrutsValidation Framework for form input validation augmented bystrutsvalidator XML config files.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references inspringframework usingDependency Injection (DI)orInversion of Control (IOC)using annotations.
- UsedSpringvalidation and wrote validation rules.
- Primarily focused on thespringcomponents such asDispatcherServlets,Controllers,Model and ViewObjects.
- Refactored and enhanced an existingAngular JS applicationto follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in 40% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin up and enhanced performance.
- Implemented the application following theJ2EEbest practices and patterns likeSingleton, Factory, Session Façade, MVC and DAO.
- Developed Business components usingJavaObjects and usedHibernateframework to map theJavaclasses to the database.
- Implemented the application using Struts2 Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Designing the front end usingJSP,JQuery, CSSandHTML5as per the requirements that are provided.
- UsedHibernate, Object/Relational-Mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- DevelopedHibernateDAO classes and with thespringframe work manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database.
- Designed and developed components for order entry usingEJBwith aJavaSwingclient application.
- ImplementedWeb Servicesto send order details to downstream systems usingJax-Rpc, SOAP
- Implementedlog4jfor logging purposes and debug the application.
- PreparedJunittest cases and executed the test cases using Junit in eclipse.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Used Core Java and object oriented concepts such as Multithreading, Exception Handling.
- Constructed Interfaces and API’s for Public classes and detailed private classes using J2EE.
- IntegratedSpringframework withHibernate.
- DevelopedHibernatemapping files andHibernateconfiguration for persisting data to the database.
- Used Spring Framework for managing transactions and dependency injection (IoC) using annotations.
- Implemented the application usingJakartaStrutsFrameworkwhich is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Used JPA (Java Persistence API) with Hibernate as Persistence provider for Object Relational mapping.
- Developed the application using Struts MVC and developed Action classes.
- Used jQuery and AJAX for displaying data in customized format on User Interface.
- Involved in writing Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Hibernate Criteria Queries and SQL statements to query Oracle Database.
- Developedweb servicesinJavaand effectively usedSOAP,WSDL.
- Modeled object oriented components by using Rational Rose.
- Used JMS for asynchronous messaging between different modules.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components likeJavaBeans,Java, XML, Collection Framework,JSP,Servlets, JMS,JDBC, andJNDIand deployments in Tomcat Application Server.
- Used Eclipse and WebSphere to develop, build and deploy the application.
- Involved in database design and codingSQLforOracle.
- Involved in bug fixing of various modules in the application that were raised by the testing team.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gathered the requirements and converted them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- ImplementedSpringMVCarchitecture andSpringBean Factory using IOC and AOP technologies.
- Implemented the business layer by usingHibernatewithSpringDAOand also developed mapping files andPOJOjavaclasses using ORM tool.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO's to retrieve the data and did other database configurations usingHibernate.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and Functions to process the trades usingPL/SQLand mapped it toHibernateConfiguration File and also established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database.
- Developed web pages to display the account transactions and details pertaining to that account usingJSP, DHTML,Struts, SpringWeb Flow,AJAXandCSS.
- Used jasper reports for generating customer reports.
- Configuredspringto manage Action classes and set their dependencies in aSpringcontext file.
- Client side as well as server side validation was implemented by using Struts validation frame work
- Servletsare used to service requests from UI to manipulate Business Objects and invoke respective Action Classes for making database updates.
- FollowedAgileMethodology (TDD, SCRUM) to satisfy the customers and wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing the integration layer.
- Usedlog4jfor tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Wrote build deployment scripts usingANT, shell scripts and JACLon unix env and deployed the application inWebSphere App Server.
- Developed Messaging frame work for Asynchronous service usingJMS.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and also responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
- Involved in setting up the environment with the CWF Framework Which is a combination of Struts, spring and Hibernate, SQLJ etc.
- Used JSF to Develop the User Interface of the Application Client.
- Developed custom tags in addition to utilizing JSTL standard tag libraries to enforce reusability, and faster development of GUI.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate and created the mapping files.
- Used spring to separate an application's configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Used Apache’s Jakarta Struts 1.x framework for designing of the complete Web tier.
- Handled development and deployment of Session Beans (EJB) for each module to their respective instance of app server.
- Designed patterns implemented such as Singleton, Front Controller, Factory pattern, Data Access Object.
- Involved in writing and consuming Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, deployment, configuration and testing.
- Involved in Developing SQLJ files and Binding in mainframe environment.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures using PL/SQL.
- Involved in writing CTG, JCICS classes to interact with Mainframe DB2.
- Involved in preparing the use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagrams using RAD.
- Used Rational Clear Case for bug tracking.
Environment: Windows XP, UNIX, Java 1.5, J2EE 1.5, Struts 1.2, Spring, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate3.1, SQLJ, IBM RAD 6.0, WebSphere 6.0, log4j, Junit, PMD, PVCS
Mainframe environment, PL/SQL
- Used SQL Server as the database for the application.
- Implemented XSLT transformations for converting XML toHTML.
- Developed J2EE applications with java, web services, JSP, CSS and XML.
- Developed the all the Model Components (Delegate Handlers, which contains the business rules, these business rules are validated at set in the transport layer for further chain of action).
- Developed the View Components (JSP components are developed by using TagLib library)
- Developed the Controller Servlets, which is going to maintain the control between all the components.
- Developed the XML files, which contain the mapping between all the components and passing action codes.
- This XML is input to the Controller Servlet.
- Involved in production support.
Environment: SQL, HTML, Java, J2EE, Eclipse 3.2, Web logic, Struts, Hibernate, JSP, Web Services, XML.
- Developed a web application usingJSP,Servletsand JavaBeans.
- Wrote unit tests for Business logic layer and data access layer using JUnit.
- Learned and implemented different design patters like Singletons, Factory method, Builder etc.
- Used theStrutsvalidationandStrutsTiles Frameworkin the presentation layer.
- Developed user interface usingJSP, JSPTag librariesandStrutsTag Librariesto simplify the complexities of the application.
- Participated heavily and later maintained the documentation for projects.
- Developed content management systems for multiple clients using J2EE.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans to house business logic.
- Developed views forJSPpages usingJQueryand AJAX.
- Performed unit testing usingJUNITframework and usedStrutsTest Cases for testing Action Classes.