- Sun Certified 5.0 Programmer, Web Component Developer, Information Security Analyst for Java J2ee Platform and mobile application developer for android Platform with over 10 years of diverse experience encompassing design, development and maintenance of complex software systems in web - based, multi-tier and client/server environments over Windows and UNIX platforms which also included extensive relational and object oriented database systems implementation.
- Strong and proven software development experience using JAVA and J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, Ireport 3.0, Struts 1.2, JDBC, RMI, Ant, JUnit, EJB 3.0 etc
- Hands on experience on different mobile application development technologies like Android, Hybrid (Phonegap), J2ME
- Expertise in application deployment on Android app stores
- Extensive experience in full life cycle software development including requirement analysis, system design and development, UI and testing.
- Experience with different IDE’s like Eclipse, Intellij
- Good knowledge and experience in Core and J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory, Builder, MVC2, Business Delegate, DAO etc.
- Good OOA/OOD skills and data modeling using UML (Use-cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc). Used UML tools like STAR UML.
- Experience in reporting tools such as Jasper Reports 3.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) and Web Services (using XML, SOAP, AXIS2, UDDI, WSDL,JAX-RPC, JAX-WS)
- RDBMS experience includes Oracle, SQL Server, database programming and connectivity using JDBC, ODBC, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, triggers, Queries etc.
- Have ability to learn and adapt new technologies quickly & follow result oriented and analytical approach to meet the timelines of project delivery.
- Energetic, self-motivated team player with excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience in preparing technical documentation and help manuals for the applications developed.
- Ability to work in tight schedules and efficient in meeting deadlines.
- Experience in Mentoring staff on the effective utilization of technical architecture.
- Experience in AGILE methodology(SCRUM,SPRINT,STORIES,TASKS)
- Experience with message brokers like RabbitMq, Apache Mq, IBM MQ & apache kafka
- Extensive understanding and hands on experience in the space of hosting web applications, services on the PaaS, offering application as SaaS .
J2EE Technologies: Servlet 2.4, JSP 2.0, JDBC2, RMI, XML (SAX & DOM), AJAX, Ant 1.7, JUnit 4, Web services,XML., JUDDI 3.0.4
Mobile Technologies: Android 4.x, Hybrid (PhoneGap), J2ME, Android framework, Graphics, media framework, Blackberry 6.x
ORM & Frameworks: Hibernate 3.1, Struts 1.2 & 2.0, Spring2,EJB 3.0
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Oracle 8i/9i/10g,IBM DB2,OC4J
Web/App Servers: Jakarta Tomcat 6.x, Apache HTTP Server 2.x, Weblogic/Websphere,JBOSS
Tools: & Utilities: Eclipse 3.x,, Oracle SQL Developer, SVN, VSS, AllFusion Harvest Change Manager 7.1,Rabbit Mq 3.2.4
OS: Microsoft Windows 9X/XP,Windows Vista, UNIX,linux mint,ubuntu
Security Tools: Appscan, Burp Pro, Wireshark, Metasploit, BackTrack 5, Nessus, Soap UI, Peach FuzzerMallory Proxy, IDA disassembler, Mercury.
Knowledge Base: OWASP, Cigital Training, CBT nuggets, Web Hackers Handbook.
Technical Architect & Lead Developer
- Responsibilities:Design Design, Coding of Thingspace platform Rest Api microservices using Golang, Webstorm
- Created a notification context involving events, triggers of Thingspace platform using Mocha, Node JS & Bash Shell
- Design & creation of Thingspace virtual environment using vagrant, Linux, brew, Java,HomeBrew,cask, Ansible 2.2 Building, shipping and running distributed applications using Docker
- Integrating Build automation System with Thingspace platform using Gradle.
- Integrating JSon Parser using JQ
- Integrated Messaging & notification System Queue to thingspace using Kafka
- Implemented Policy measures using RSA Aveksa Identity Access Management and Governance (IAM), SAML,OAUTH for resource access & authorization
- Enterprise Service Bus, Business Process Server, Business Rules Server & API Cloud using Wso2.
- Creating a server less Form & Data Management Platform using FormIO & mongo DB.
- Devops (CI / CD ) using Docker, Docker compose & swarm, Gitlab, Jenkins, confluence, Mongo DB & vagrant
- RSA key encryption using cryptography, pgp & TLS
- Mutual authentication using BNEP, java security & certificates
- Linux administration using ubuntu
- Used mobile widget application using DOJO mobile using themes, views and widgets. integrated the Thingspace android app with Google Navigation system.
- Automated Functional Testing using Selenium
- Dynamic tracing using Btrace and wireshark
- Conducted application security testing, code review and fuzz testing, reviewed the results of ethical hacks of inter/intranet applications with the appropriate tools like AppScan, Flawfinder, PMD and the report analysis.
Environment:, Rest Web Services, XML, Java 7,, Cassandra, Mocha, NodeJS, JQ, Homebrew, Cask, Golang, Docker, Bash Shell, Vagrant, Linux, Gradle, Kafka,Mac OS,Webstorm,Agile, Jshipster 3.0.0,MongoDb, Cassandra,OAUTH 2.0, Security Assertion Markup Language(SAML), FormIO 2.8.2, Gitlab,wireshark 1.8,pgp, Btrace, Transport Level Security (TLS) 1.2, BNEP 6
- Support the Clinical Data Update System (CDUS) data collection requirements
- Reduce the research sites duplicate reporting efforts and burden
- Designed a SOAP Web service client, parse the CTSU (Clinical trials Service unit) WS at the Java front end.
- Created a dynamic rules based patient validation framework using drools 6.3
- Implemented POJO-based development approach using Spring batch
- Created a workflow to pass the acknowledgement messages to ADEERS system .NET messaging system using mule ESB, apache rabbitMq 2.12,multithreading & jms, spring core
- Used apache CFX libraries as support to the webs service client
- Migration to cloud environment using mule esb, cloudhub & Anypoint Runtime Manager.
- Used eclipse MAT & JProfiler to analyze heap dumps to get a snapshot of the memory of an application.
- Used Volley library & android for XML/JSON data management of internal mobile App.
- Connected with proprietary middleware framework named Snowfinch
- Validating Scenarios & automated selenium testing using Behavior Driven Development (BDD), cucumber
- Using AngularJS controllers and directives to bind data and make AJAX calls for
- Asynchronous requests handling from Web Server for Transaction Summary screen.
- Bug Tracking, scrum charts, project management using jira & agile
- Create failed transactions excel report using jasper reports
- J2EE Security Controls, J2EE Security Concepts and Network security
- Devops (CI / CD ) using Docker, Jenkins, confluence, Oracle, apache rabbitMq & vagrant
Environment: SOAP UI,SOAP Web Services, XML, Java, J2ee,DB2, SQL Server,Autosys job scheduler, Oracle 10g, Java, J2ee,DROOLS 6.3,drools data tables 1.9.4, JUNIT(Test Driven Development),Eclipse, UML,, Java Mail API, IBM Rational Clear Case Client, IBM Clear Quest, mule ESB 3.3.0, CloudHubR44, Anypoint Runtime Manager 1.2,Spring batch, 3.0,spring core 3.0, log4j, maven, apache Kafka 0.9.0.1, Eclipse Memory Analyzer (MAT),cucumber 2.3.2, apache rabbitMq 2.12,angularjs 1.5, Android SDK,Unix, jprofiler 7, Jasper Reports 6.3.0, SAML, XKMS
- Involved in Requirements Gathering, Analysis, and Implementation.
- Iterative software development using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Involved in Designing and Coding of hibernate, EJB Classes & caching using Ehcache
- Functional programming using Scala
- Designed and developed complex business layer components using J2EE Design patterns.
- Developed SQL queries in Oracle 11g. Created, configured and tuned Connection Pools, Data Sources in WebLogic Server using WebLogic, Unix
- Ownership in converting the YUI framework to JQuery, AJAX 2.x components like Datepicker, Layout Manager, DataTables,Menu etc
- Creating a screen listing the list of protocols used in the system using Java. Struts, EJB 3.0
- Enhanced websites using WCAG 2.0 Success Criteria - Level AA using jquery, html & backbone.js
- Front end troubleshooting using Mozilla firebug & single sign on using OAuth2.
- Creating single page rich client side & mobile ui supporting applications using backbone js
- Summarized & returned latest protocol information to NIH Regulatory Compliance Center using apache Kafka.
- Creation of domain classes, design & high level functional logic using openxava & MDD
- Migration to cloud environment using amazon web services(AWS) & apache camel, fuse esb & Osgi
- HP Operations Manager Integration for monitoring SMNP alerts & performance metrics communication of new & deprecated protocols with Ctep-Aers system .NET messaging system using apache kafka, apache camel
- Used Volley library for XML/JSON data management connecting with Web-services
- Used Android background services
- Integrated the app with Google maps V2.0 APIs & Google Navigation system to display in-app maps.
- Designed a restful web service to query the list of patients for protocol using micro services, spring Boot
- Use of Jira Kanban charts for tracking issues and maintenance release.
- Used Jasper Reports for creating report of newly added protocols and patients.
- Conduct application security testing, code review and fuzz testing, review the results of ethical hacks of inter/intranet applications with the appropriate tools like Burp, Veracode, and Wireshark.
Environment:, Rest Web Services, XML, Java, J2ee,DB2, Sql Server,Autosys job scheduler, Jsp,Servlets,Mock APi, JUNIT(Test Driven Development),Eclipse, UML,documentum,, jira, JavaMail API, IBM Rational Clear Case Client, IBM Clear Quest, backbone js 1.3.2, hibernate 3.x, Metadata Driven Design (MDD), openxava 4.5,apache kafka 0.9.0.1, apache camel 2.12.3, amazon ec2 2014-05-21, Android SDK, Google Maps V2.0, Ehcache 3, Jasper Reports 6.3.0,Scala 2.10.2
- Analysis and estimation of new requirements to the deployment environments using agile methodology.
- Responsible designing & creating Allotment Web sevice for displaying for CLP(Customer Loyalty Program) & TAP budgets
- Designed & created a report for running monthly reports denoting posting of dealers using Autosys job scheduler
- Estimation/Budgeting using agile methodology
- Created a Web User Interface for bulk testing of claim request used for Process Repair Order Service using angularJs
- Invoked EDMS services to store pdf documents in cabinet, room format using documentum & MTOM
- Creation of monthly pdf documents using itext 4, Autosys Job scheduler, JavaMail API & Java Activation Framework (JAF)
- Creating detailed module specifications document from high level requirements using UML
- Understanding new customer requirements and document changes to the existing project scope
- Provide support to resolve bugs using jira
- Deploy application using Oracle Java Cloud Service SDK & Netbeans
- Web service request validation using groovy script
- Deploying to cloud environment using mule esb, cloudhub & Anypoint Runtime Manager.
- Written code for the phonegap wrapper
- Deployment of applications done via OTA (Over the air) methodology
- Used IDBMS as relational database for querying mainframe data
- Programming based on Cryptographic Algorithms like block and stream ciphers, Ethical Hacking and Computer Forensics,
Environment: SOAP UI,SOAP Web Services, XML, Java, J2ee,DB2, Sql Server, Autosys job scheduler, Ehcache, Electronic Document Management System(EDMS),Oracle Toplink & workbench, Jsp,Servlets,Mock APi, JUNIT(Test Driven Development),Accurev 5.3,Eclipse, UML,documentum, ibm rational software architect 8,jira, Itext 4, Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism (MTOM), JavaMail API, Java Activation Framework (JAF),axis2,a, groovy 2.x, mule esb, cloudhub, Anypoint Runtime Manager, angularJs 1.2.2, Phonegap
- Analysis and estimation of new requirements to the deployment environments using agile methodology.
- Responsible for creating and implementing a DR (disaster Recovery) plan for the existing setup.(DBOR/SBOR) by creating a feasible architecture of the deployment environments using salesforce service cloud.
- Provide necessary daily status reports regarding client escalations & delivery schedule.
- Code Review, Troubleshooting, Production Support & testing using Jira, spring, hibernate, junit & pl/sql.
- Responsible for integration of mainframes and welpoint system using SOA approach, web services & salesforce ESB 4.5.0
- Managing Deployment Environments like Production, Client Validation (CVE), Integrated System Environment (IST), Quality Assurance (QA), and Development (DEV) are working according to client expectations.
- Responsible for integration for Health Care Reforms(HCR ) related changes into the core Application
- Create an devops infrastructure plan for various Welpoint environment like IST,CVE etc using vagrant, docker & chef
- Created periodic transactions reconciliation reports using spring Batch, Quartz & berlin schedulers
- Using hibernate cache to store frequently used transaction objects.
- File storage using MongoDB
- Created User Workload Report, Issue Average age Report & Burn Down Chart using jira
- Full audits of files, review and cleanup permissions, audit of Halo policies (Firewall, CSM, FIM)
- Write a program to use JSS API to export and mail data from Casper Suite
- Following and writing end-usersecurityguidelines which include Full Disk Encryption of Windows, Backing up codes, Laptopsecurity, Firewalls setup, Installing Software Updates/SecurityPatches, Password Manager, Antivirus, Web Browsersecurity, Social Engineering guidelines.
Environment: Oracle9i,XML,Hibernate3.0,Jsp,Servlets,Mock APi, JUNIT(Test Driven Development), CVS,Eclipse, Jira 4.1, AGILE methodology(SCRUM,SPRINT),CSS(cascading style sheet), salesforce cloud ESB, Web services, springs 3.3, WebSphere MQ 7.5,Web services,FTP(File Transfer Protocol),Unix,Putty Connection Manager,sql,pl/sql,SOAP,core Java,J2ee,TEAMVIEWER,shell script, spring batch,multi-threading,Hix scheduler, cache, Android SDK, Blackberry SDK, SQLite
Lead Java Developer
- Analysis and group estimation of new requirements to the core product
- Resource management and Delivery schedule management
- Code Review and Troubleshooting using oracle 9i, MS sql server.
- Refactoring of existing code according to agreed project level quality standards
- Coding & Designing of functional changes in the form of defect resolutions or enhancements
- Group Estimation of new functional changes
- Completed Enhancements & bug fixing for Performance development & Review(PDR) module using ejb 3.0,struts 1.2,jsp,servets,dojo, Jira, IDEA intellij, sql,pl/sql
- Ensure proper coverage of unit & business test cases using Junits & mock Api
- Provided changes to Myview to incorporate appraisal system in a phased manner using angular js & xml
- Conducted trainings on junits & xml, xslt frameworks with the team
- Building Interactive web application and rich components using jSF,xslt and xpath,ext-js
- Created data models & custom ui components using JSF & single sign on using OAuth2.
- Enhanced websites using WCAG 2.0 Success Criteria - Level AA using jsp, html, java script & jsf.
- Creating a responsive web design using bootstrap
- Implemented Audio processing algorithm to convert WMV to DSS/DS2 & email the formatted audio.
- Audio recording in WAV format, convert recorded audio to AMR and DSS/DS2 format
- Implemented secured rest WS for retrieving employee details using Spring Security
- Used fuse esb workflow for decision making and passing control to different screens.
- Integrating Jira with relevant other tools viz Code Repository & Fish Eye etc
- Creating permissions for different levels of user to view the jira objects eg spring manager, client etc
- Monitoring externalsecurityresources to identify potential or existing threats and vulnerabilities to the company'sinformationsystems and Conveying alerts to appropriate technical personnel
- Administration of the OwnYIT systems deployed, including the troubleshooting, configuration, policy management.
Technical Architect & lead developer
- Understanding Requirements from the Business, BA & creating appropriate stories & tasks using mingle, agile methodology.
- Coding & designing according to Project Standards using spring, cache, ensemble,juddi, SOA, SOAP UI and tomcat 6
- Unit testing(UT),User Acceptance Testing(UAT),Regression Testing(RT),System Testing(ST)
- Bug Fixing & Maintenance using jira,jms, maven, apache activeMq
- Estimation of tasks using Planning Poker.
- Ensure proper coverage of unit & business test cases using Junits & mock Api.
- Provide a integrated framework for accepting input PutPole messages & processing them against the stored GetPole queries from the scratch.
- Providing integration solutions for ensemble ESB with java spring framework.
- Understanding Requirements & Group Estimation using agile methodology
- Designing of UI and project components using jsp, servlets, maven
- Coding according to timelines & quality using TDD approach
- Unit testing(UT),User Acceptance Testing(UAT),Regression Testing(RT),System Testing(ST),
- Bug Fixing or Application maintenance using Jira, Altassian Smart Platform(Confluence, Crucible, Fish Eye),pl/sql, ajax
- Designed a restful web service to query the list of incidents in a particular area identified by zip code.
- Delivery, Integration & maintenance of Jasper Reports, web services(REST)
- Provide necessary status reports during scrum meetings.
- Analysis & Query of Cache data using Hadoop 2.0.1, Virtual box, Cache & apache spark
- Communicating workflow notification events using node js & ensemble
- Developed an internal mobile notification app using Android 3.0 & SQLite
- Used Control + M daily workload automation for searching incident objects in Cache DB
- Create Rich Internet & Client side Application using Google web tool
- Distributed in-memory computing platform using apache ignite
- Execute RCSA tests and participate in audit reviews related activities.
- Installation and use of GAT(General Audit Tool)
Environment: Cache 2010.2, XML, Springs 3.0,SOA,JMS 1.1,ENSEMBLE 2.X,POLE 2.10, ActiveMQ 5.5.0, JUNIT(Test Driven Development),MAVEN 3.04,Hudson 2.2.0,SOAP UI 4.5,JUDDI 3.04, Tortoise SVN,Eclipse IDE, Jira 4.1, AGILE methodology(SCRUM,SPRINT),Tomcat 6.0,mingle,web service,hdfs,sqoop,hive JSP, Servlets, Java 1.5,Jasper Reports 3fm,IBM DB2,POJO, EJB 3.0, XML,jndi,JBOSS 5.1,Tortoise Jira 4.1,Altassian Smart Platform(Confluence, Crucible, Fish Eye), AGILE methodology (SCRUM, SPRINT),maven, web services(REST),oracle, sql,pl/sql, ajax, apache Hadoop, Distributed Cache, Virtual box, Linux 3.0, node js 0.8.0 Android SDK, Eclipse, Java, SQLite, Spring Security 4.0.0,google web tool (GWT), apache spark 1.6.0
Senior Java Engineer
- Understanding Requirements from the Business community & provide high level design & estimations.
- Propose high level & low level designs using flowcharts & ERD diagrams & get approval from Business community.
- Construction according to timelines & acceptable project standards using jsp,java,JSF,xml,hibernate,ejb, eclipse
- Unit testing(UT),User Acceptance Testing(UAT),Regression Testing(RT),System Testing(ST)
- Ensure PCIDSS compliant end to end process & transactions.
- Production Support of bugs in a timely manner using sql, pl/sql,ajax,extjs,jira 4.1,,ant,web services, ant
- Estimations using the functional point complexity standards of CPG.
- Making credit card transactions compliant to PCIDSS standards.
- User interface layer development using jsf for E-commerce application
- Enhanced websites using WCAG 2.0 Success Criteria - Level AA using jQuery & html
- Use of content repository, templates & customized UI using dotcms
Environment: JSP, Java 1.5, Jasper Reports 3, JSF, Oracle 9i, EJB 2.0, HIBERNATE, XML,jndi, Weblogic 9.2, IBM Websphere 6, Beyond Compare, Eclipse IDE,, Jira 4.1, AllFusion Harvest Change Manager 7.1,Ant, oracle, sql,pl/sql, web service, ajax,dotcms 1.9, Blackberry SDK, Java ME, SQLite
Senior Java Enginer
- Understanding & define the Requirements in a Solution Document (SOW).
- Submit High Level & Low level Design & get it approved from the Solution Architects.
- Construction & testing according to timelines & quality using the customized framework (Jfoundation),pl/sql,oracle 10g,Tomcat 6.0,ajax,extjs,hibernate,jboss,jira 4.1
- Creating release Documents
- Integration of Allotment Api for synchronizing Allotment Records & Flight Schedules.
- Creating rich webpages and dynamic web components using tapestry
- Create rich ui pages and customized components
- Used J2ME APIs for playing audio and video
- Deployed the application on java enabled phones via over the air (OTA) method
Environment: Swing 1.1.1, Jasper Reports (I Report 3.5), Core Java, Java Server Faces (JSF) 2.0. Oracle 10g, sql, PL-sql., JFOUNDATION,Hibernate 3.0,Tapestry 4.,Tomcat 6.0, JBOSS 5.1,Beyond Compare, Eclipse IDE, pl/sql Developer, Jira 4.1, dojo 1.8,,ajax,ext-js, Java ME
- Creating High level & low level design using UML, Star UML
- Creating screen prototypes & data flow using PBL Peeper tool, PowerBuilder
- Created a screen (Extract Schedules) to queue a list of schedules which accomplish particular task using flex3
- Coding according to project timelines & standards.
- Creation of unit, system & integration test cases.
- Designed & supported PEP(politically Exposed Person) batch job using Spring 3
- Delivery, Integration & maintenance of Jasper Reports.
- Created a Decision Support System functionality for the Risk Manager using spring, unit
- Creating a plan for customer showcase of the agreed deliverables.
- Deployed a mobile application on via over the air (OTA) method & Android sdk
- Used Hybris ecommerce along with Jrebel and spring for Content management systems (CMS)
Environment: Flex 3.0,Jasper Reports (I Report 3.5),Core Java, Orcale9i,sql, PL-sql, struts 1.2,Spring 3, XML, Tomcat 6.0., Star Uml, PBL Peeper, Oracle Task Manager,Araxis Merge, Eclipse IDE, PowerBuilder 4.04,JUnit (Test Driven Development)(TDD),spock Android sdk., Hybris, Jrebel
- Business Analysis of the existing requirements & converting them into detailed specifications.
- High level & low level Designing using BPEL,SOA,JForm Designer, Web Services
- Coding using core java, SQL,PL/SQL
- Coordinate with QA & ensure bugs are resolved in timely manner.
- Bug Fixing using swing 1.1,Jform designer
- Enhancement & support for New Business.
- Responsible for integration & configuration BPEL services on Oracle esb,OC4j
- Design and Implementation of Bulk printing solution for various reports in all modules using jsp, core java,EJB,servlets,DB2,Quest central for Db2, using sql,pl/sql
- Design and developed payment interface for registration module
- Responsible for understanding, functional & technical analysis & providing enhancements solutions for Registration module.(module lead)
- Unit testing and peer-code-review.
- Defect fixing.
- Understanding & Evaluating Requirements, Designing, Coding, Unit testing,Documentation, Sql Performance tuning, Business Analyst using sql,pl/sql,IBM WebSphere 6
- Developed APP to view Insurance policies using Android Sdk & SQLite
Environment: Core Java, JForm Designer 4.02,Swing 1.1, OC4J(Oracle Client for Java), BPEL(Business Process Evaluation Language),SOA, sql, PL-sql, Web Services,BPM(Business Process Monitoring),Mercury Quality center, Tortoise SVN, Eclipse IDE, ANT 1.7, JSP, Core Java, Quest Central for DB2, sql pl/sql, EJB, Servlets, IBM WebSphere 6, Linux OS.VSS 6.0, Eclipse IDE, Android Sdk, SQLite
- Developed servlets to handler server side request processing using java, servlets
- Understanding Requirements, Designing, Coding, Unit testing, Documentation using IBM WebSphere
- Unit testing and documentation.
- Bug fixing using Jira.
- Worked on Apex classes, Triggers, test methods and Visual force pages to implement custom functionality.
- Worked with apex scheduler to invoke apex classes at regular intervals.
- Conducted all Data Migration using the salesforce.com import tool. Migrated data from MS Excel / CSV files to SFDC using Apex Data Loader.
- Experience in developing SFDC custom objects and work-flow business rules.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects ofSalesforce.com (SFDC) and using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com, and Web Services.
- Worked on variousSalesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Performed the roles ofSalesforce.com Administrator and Developer in the organization. Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Visualforce Pages and Controllers.
- Developed Workflow Rules, Time-Dependent Workflow Actions, Email Alerts and Field Updates.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems toSalesForce.com.
Environment: JSP,Struts(1.2),Core Java 1.4, Oracle, sql, PL/sql, EJB, Servlets, IBM WebSphere 6.1,UNIX, VSS 6.0, Eclipse IDE, JIRA, SFDC 5.0.1, apex 32,Apex Data Loader,Visualforce, Force.com