- Experienced in complete SDLC life cycle includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Well versed with various software development methodologies - Waterfall, Agile, BDD, TDD, Iterative and Scrum.
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like Angular JS, Angular 2, React JS, Node.JS, Bootstrap etc.
- Deep noledge of Angular JS practices and commonly used modules.
- Experience in using various IDE's, Atom, Visual studio code, Sublime 2, Notepad++, eclipse, Adobe Photoshop.
- Extensive noledge and exposure in a wide variety of technologies including Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, SOAP /Rest web services (RWD), Spring, Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Experience in Version control tools TFS (Team Foundation System), GitLab, Tortoise SVN, VSS (Visual Source Safe).
- Experience in package management and task runners using npm, Bower, gulp and Grunt.
- Extensive noledge of basic OS concepts, Unix/Linux/Mac OS and experience with shell scripting.
- Experience in developing Node JS applications using MVC frameworks and installation of client side dependencies using Bower.
- Extensively worked on Cross browser compatibility and Responsive Web Design on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Strong experience in Search Engine Optimization techniques in order to develop web applications.
- Good Knowledge on ECMAScript 7th and 8th editions.
- Proficient in using AJAX for implementing dynamic Web Pages where teh content was fetched via API calls and updated teh DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Well versed with functional designs, design review, coding, testing and product documentation and great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Good Understanding of DOM scripting, progressive enhancement and graceful degradation.
- Extensive experience in working with AngularJS to implement Single page applications (SPAs) using Directives, modules, Expressions, Routers, views, model, SQL and Controller.
- Experience using React JS with Redux and Typescript.
- Significant experience working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements
- Experience in implementing client side functionality using Java script and java script libraries using JQuery.
- Experience implementing asynchronous communication using AJAX and handle response with callback functions JQuery and Rest web services (RWD).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Consumed RESTful services through in-house built CLOUD services.
- Hands-on experience in LESS/SASS CSS styles creation.
- Hands-on experience on mobile/tablet specific styles/responsive page creations.
- Deep noledge and experience of Angular 2 practices and commonly used modules.
- Developed and designed various bootstrap components such as dropdown menu, slider, input and search text box, navigation buttons, etc.
- Experienced in working with ExtJS environments that includes components, layouts and CRUD operations in form.
- Solid understanding and experience of responsive Web Design Using CSS3 Media Queries.
- Highly creative visual UI/UX experience designing user interfaces for web applications, mobile devices, tablets, desktops and large screens.
- Extensive experience in implementing Rest based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey implementations and handle JSON responses using Jackson libraries.
- Experience working with different modules in spring like Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring AOP and Spring ORM integration.
- Experienced in working with DAO layer implementations using SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC and ORM tool like Hibernate.
- Strong expertise inObject oriented concepts such as collections, Generics, Annotations, file operations, multithreading, concurrent collection framework and core java concepts.
- Strong noledge on build (Ant/Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit)
- Good Experience with XML technologies including XML, XSL, XSLT, Xpath, XQuery and XML parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Experience in code versioning and build/deploy tools such as GIT, SVN, npm, Jenkins.
- Experienced in deploying applications using Maven, Ant and CI Servers like Jenkins.
- Experienced in debugging, testing UI screens and components using Firebug, IE Tester, and Chrome Developer Tools.
IDE, HTML Editor: Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Webstorm
Application servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Version Controls: SVN, CVS and GIT
Others: YMS Visual Studio, IE Tester, FileZilla, PuTTY, PG Admin III, MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PP).
Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska
Lead Java UI developer
- Developed UI for healthcare-related web applications that are powerful, consistent, user-friendly, accessible, internationalized, and configurable.
- Worked extensively with teh file management and image libraries. De-bugged web browser using Firebug.
- Extensively used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Design and development of web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Coordinated, designed and developed microsite and demo site for health care project.
- Rendered JSON data received from AJAX calls through Axios.
- Used Typescript, React JS, Redux, Babel, Node and Webpack and webpack 2 to create a SPA.
- Followed redux application architecture to build client-side user interfaces, complementing reacts compassable view components.
- Used teh LESS CSS pre-processor for styling requirements based on wireframes and design documents.
- Developed complex compositions consisting of many dynamic components using React JS library.
- Used AJAX in suggestive search and to display dialog boxes with JSF and DOJO for some front end.
- Involved in teh implementation of open- source web application frameworks like Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Modularized front end CSS and JS code.
- Worked with modern front end technologies such as ES6 and Webpack to build edititoral sites and application development.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS3 and appropriate HTML5 tags as per W3C standards.
- Involved in teh creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using React JS.
- Installed Node JS and utilized teh NPM with Webpack for teh build.
- Implemented CI/CD with Jenkins, Artifactory and Shell scripts to SSH bundle to web server.
- Involved in writing teh properties, methods in teh Class Modules and also developed web services using HTTP.
- Developed custom directives and Services in AngularJS.
- Developed Microsite version of teh project using Angular 2.0 and Typescript.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using modular based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Secured website from bots by using Google reCaptcha whenever user is trying to access sensitive information like account and other Information.
- Extensively used Grunt and Gulp as an associate to Node JS to establish teh connectivity between database and client.
- Developed a powerful and modern frontend architecture, involving React, Redux, and typescript; a Node-powered workflow and build system involving Web pack 2, PostCSS, and other tools; a systematic, scalable, and auto-enforced CSS methodology; keyboard-friendly and fully accessible interfaces.
- Consumed API’s through AWS (CLOUD).
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Experienced in all phases of UI/UX implementation of a Travel Search and Booking web application including Design, Prototyping, and Development and Testing phases.
- Experienced in front end testing strategies, technologies, & implementations including continuous integration options.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
Environment: HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3 Java Script, Typescript, Angular JS, Angular 2, React JS, JQuery, AJAX, Grunt, Gulp, Web pack, Cloud, AWS, Usability Testing, Agile methodology.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, California
- Worked with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Responsive design approach using HTML 5 and CSS3 to support device integration.
- Rapidly prototyped interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Developed application for different browsers and fixed bugs for browser compatibility.
- Interacted and worked with cross-functional teams
- Worked closely with teh project management and marketing team to completely define specifications to help ensure project acceptance.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Used Telerik controls; used Java script and Angular JS for client side validations.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Handled all teh client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQUERY.
- Improved teh UI front-end using teh Angular JS framework.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Applications) using RESTful web services plus AJAX and AngularJS.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML 5, XHTML, and CSS3 based on teh W3C standards.
- Experience in building responsive websites using bootstrap, foundation, pure, skeleton, Gumby.
Confidential, Dublin, Ohio
- Involved in teh Analysis, System study and designing of teh project.
- Developing a web based application from a window based application.
- Experience in using SQL for storing data in teh database.
- Experience in using Bootstrap which can easily manipulate modal windows alerts, tooltips, scroll spy, pop over, button, type head, etc.
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons, modal etc.
- Experience in using ng-grid for rendering rows and columns.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for teh form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used Jasmine, Karma and Enzyme for writing unit tests.
- Usage of JSON for faster and impulsive responses.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to teh server to check teh functionality of teh websites.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Experience in using GIT for pulling and committing teh developed content from/to teh GIT repository.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Dockers and Node.js.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful programming solutions.
- Worked closely with teh project management and marketing team to completely define specifications to help ensure project acceptance.
- Involved in understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Follow up with teh development team on teh improvements, integration and further enhancements in teh website.
- To release teh enhancements within teh specified timeline communicated.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Responsible for ensuring teh pattern consistency across all pages.
- Responsible for design and development of teh web pages from mock- ups.
- Responsible for creating teh screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Wrote application level code to interact with teh backend databases JQUERY, AJAX and JSON.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to teh project server to fetch data on teh fly.
- Developed an interface to seamlessly combine teh new module with their login system by using AngularJS framework.
- Designed flash plugins for including different functionalities and content.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed teh front-end and back-end using Servlets.
- Taking advantage of teh MVC pattern of teh AngularJS framework to accomplish teh single page application and produce higher maintainability of teh code.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Developed mobile site for marketing campaigns by using jQuery mobile, Angular Js.
- Creating and implementing Master Classes in Action script 3.0 (based on MVC) for teh application.
Jr. Web Developer
- Designed and developed application components and architectural proof of concepts using Java, jQuery and AJAX.
- Developed front end for teh entire website using HTML, CSS and Dreamweaver.
- Used Tableless Design in CSS for positioning teh elements.
- Used jQuery High charts for interactive charts on teh web application.
- Extensively used JQUERY UI, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications
- Adopted a cross browser and cross platform approach to make teh website more versatile and supportive.
- Participated in Enterprise Integration experience web services.
- Developed XML files for mapping requests to controllers.
- Developed stored procedures for MySQL Database.