- Over 9+ years of experience in designing and developing enterprise level web application using PHP/Drupal Technology.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and TEMPeffectively using jQuery, Drupal, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Designed and developed Applications in all the major versions of the PHP: PHP5 and worked wif XAMPP, WAMPP, LAMP and UBERCART environments.
- Hands on experience UI/UX development to create a seamless customer experience for a high traffic E - commerce such as WordPress and Magneto website through desktop mobile and smart phone app interfaces
- Experienced inDrupalthemes, modules and familiarity wif theDrupalAPI and hook system
- Develop, test and implement cross-browser compatibleDrupalthemes using valid XHTML/CSS.
- Familiarity wif large multi-serverDrupalenvironments, administration, and integration wif various third-party sites wif open APIs.
- Extensive working experience using Symphony, Zend, Laravel&CakePHP Frameworks.
- Proficient in designing and developing the front end, component-based and object-oriented systems for building multi-tier architecture wif hands-on development expertise in front end GUI layer.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM) and have a strong understanding of DOM Functions, and also experienced in dealing wif challenging High Traffic Websites and Cross Browser Issues.
- Experienced on working wif CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying wif Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Experienced wif creating and consuming Restful and SOAP services.
- Expertise in checking Cross Browser Compatibility of different elements and tags hence worked on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Operaand Safari.
- Experienced on working wif CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Box Model,CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Have very good knowledge and experience on using Backbone.js and Backbone Marionette.js to create new robust UIs
- Proficient in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) i.e. web applications using Backbone.js, node.js, handlebars and mustache.js
- Worked in Agile environment in quite a few projects.
- Experienced on building both table-based and table less websites for clients.
- Usage of JSON for faster and impulsive responses.
- Using Bower, Grunt and NPM for project maintenance and installing the dependencies on client side
- Wrote unit tests using mocha, chai, jasmine and karma.
- Strong Knowledge on spring and cucumber.
- Significant experience in using tools like Firebug and Chrome Inspector Tools.
- Experienced in working wif various databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo DB and MYSQL.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter wif strong attention to detail.
- Adaptable to new, evolving technologies and can implement them in current projects.
Languages: PHP, C, C++, ASP.Net, PL/SQL, TSQL.
Graphics Tool: Adobe Photoshop
Framework: jQueryUI, Kendo, Drupal 8and CodeIgniter MVC framework, Joomla, WordPress, Symfony, Laravel.
DeveloperTools: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Dreamweaver, MS-Visio
Other Tools: Grunt, JIRA, Firebug, ChromeDevelopersTool.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Database: Oracle 11g/12c, SQL Server2016, Mongo DB and MYSQL
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7, Mac OS X, UNIX, Linux
Monitering Tools: Nagios, Cisco NMS, SiteScope, SCOM) wif BPPM via API(adapters) and snmp traps.
Sr. PHP/Drupal Developer
- Led application development across all aspects using the SDLC method, including requirement analysis, system design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Developed fully functional, cross browser compatible websites on DRUPAL8platform utilizing Agile and Scrummethodologies.
- Developed/Design the application using WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL5, and PHP) architecture using LaravelFramework.
- Assisted in migrating legacy PHP 7.2 web app to Python/Django.
- Used all aspects of MYSQL/PHPProgramming (object oriented PHP) in LAMP environment.
- Developed Custom Modules using ZendForms, Validations, View Helpers, Action Helpers, and ZendLayouts.
- Used new field types and started working on CKEditor for adding content, article.
- Used many different core modules in Drupal8 like CKEditor, Block, FieldSQLStorage, Dynamic page cache modules.
- Worked on HUB module for implementing Single Sign on Service (SSO) by implementing DrupalWebServices.
- Involved in creating custom themes and modules using services, controllers and wif dependency injection.
- Implement Central Autantication Server usingLaravel5.4,LaravelPassport, Backpack and related packages
- Worked on custom panels, blocks, content types, and views to customize the look of the site.
- Created Drupalmodules for Active log sessions and Service Reporting System.
- Used WordPress for developing web pages.
- Worked on an open-source CMS Drupal to build website using Drupal 8.
- Building the web pages from scratch using Drupal 8&PHP.
- Contribute to theLaravelBackpack administration packages
- Used Backup and Migrate for migration and staging process.
- Administered and configured workstations to automate themonitoringprocess.
- Used some of the standards of section 508 for the web improvisation using WCAG.
- Installed and configured Drupal on several environments; Development, staging and testing (LAMP Stack).
- Develop RESTfulLaravel5.4 backend for the "Fuel Entry Application" usingLaravel, Backpack and a Vue 2.0 based "easy entry" frontend
- A highly configurable repositorymonitoring/loggingtool, allowing an administrator to any scope of disk activity (drive, directory tree, directory, file)
- Developed SQL Queries and stored procedures using MYSQL to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases.
- Implemented streamlined navigation bar on web pages using CSS3, Bootstrap 3.0 and JQuery.
- Used AJAX and JSON for creating interactive web pages
- Used the Node.js, Angular.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Worked on ReactJS and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Extensively modified REST HTTP service based client and server web applications
- Implemented BusinessLogic in the Controller layer of the help center application
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using PHPUnit, Jasmine Tested application using Firebug and Xdebug.
- Acting supervisor for third shiftmonitoringtoolcoordination, troubleshoot and maintenance
- Used GIT for version control
- Applied the data source from Oracle databases and target system using SQL queries.
- Created tile definitions, Struts-Config files, validation files and resource bundles for all modules using Struts framework.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
Sr. PHP/Drupal Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintainingDrupal, PHP, Apache and MYSQL on AWS Cloud Servers.
- Worked wif symphony, design patterns like singleton pattern, registry pattern and model view control pattern in Magento framework.
- Implemented the application using Magento 2.0 EnterpriseFrameworkon Linux Environment web server.
- Gatheird requirements and understanding them along wif functional documents design.
- Developing various design patterns and other functionalities include diagnostic, debugging, troubleshooting, as well as business processes concentrated around E-Commerce applications
- Installing, configuring selected modules inDrupaland managing, supportingDrupalwebsites.
- Developed theme customization, responsive theme, extensions installation & Custom extension using Magento.
- Designed and developed web applications dat conform to accessibility standards (WCAG)
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development.
- Developed html views wif HTML5, CSS3, JSON and AngularJS.
- Participated in the research of new technologies like JQUERY-Mobile for few potential mobile app development efforts
- Developed web applications and e-commerce web sites wifin a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MYSQL, and PHP) environment dat includes distributed web servers and a MYSQL database cluster.
- Features ofDrupalsuch as blocks, content types, views, slideshow creation, and theaming are all involved.
- Involved in Wireframecreation and converted the wireframes into HTML and CSS based prototypes.
- Used Open Layer to render Geospatial Geographical views, which will be used to analyze Data. Extensively used D3.JS for visualizing bar chart (horizontal, vertical), nvd3 for single axis and multi axis line chart, Dimple JS for bubble chart
- Developed responsive design wif Media Queries and achieved responsiveness on different tables, screen sizes, tablet and mobile.
- Integrated Restful webservice calls to get data from response and show them on UI.
- Designed databases, utilized MYSQL, PHP used HTML and VBScript, which ran Confidential client side.
- Developed applications using AngularJS single page applications SPAs to improve page performance.
- Fired several queries using PL/SQL to process the data on Hana and GreenplumDB.
- Configured Rest and Soap webservice modules to consume web service from external sources.
- Designed and implemented Connection pooling for high-level performance.
- UsedAgile (SCRUM) methodologies for Software Development.
- UsedJIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management functions.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Maven to build the application and deployed it on Tomcat
- Worked on Export to Excel and Print functionality and was able to print whole web page in landscape mode.
- Worked wif front end build environment of Grunt, NodeJs
- Created custom directives for common functionality to be used in every view.
- UsedGIT as the source control and STASH as repository.
- Responsible for writing Unit tests for services, controllers and directives and used Karma to run the tests.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Sr. PHP/Drupal Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Worked on Agile based development cycle wif a weekly release Schedule.
- UsedDrupal, including custom content types, Features, and extensive custom module development.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS in TEMPeffective web design and also involved in refactoring the existing code.
- Migrated existing sites toDrupal7. Work included custom content type creation, Views building, custom module development including Features, and importing of old site users and content.
- Wrote module to import users and event content from old site into newDrupal7 site.
- Involved in developing a data dash boarding site using AngularJS, C# and D3.
- Implemented UI to provide user feedback on their query for self-service metrics.
- Developed custom modules to support reporting and inventory workflow requirements. Used PHP and shell scripts to integrate wif existing EDI process.
- Developed source code to consume JSON response received through AJAX calls using JQuery.
- Worked on producing reusable client-side MVC code.
- Built Web Services using SOAP and Parsed XML using PHP and implemented Tree Based Parsing
- Used frameworks like Bootstrap to develop UI wif responsive design.
- Unit testing wif mocha, chai, sinon; Integration testing using hippie
- Worked on several dashboards dat connect to API and display charts wif correct data.
- Worked wif Drush5.0 for extending the abilities to managerDrupal.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications wif AngularJS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, created HTMLnavigation menu dat is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived.
- Used AngularJS to achieve the two-way data binding.
- Cross browser testing in IE and Chrome.
- Setup agileiteration, product life cycle and had daily scrum meetings.
- Worked heavily onDrupalCMS development and developed various custom modules.
- Worked on adding ability to force cache refresh from UI.
- Responsible for writing Unittests for services, controllers and directives and used chutzpah to run the tests.
Confidential - New York, NY
Sr. PHP Developer
- Developed non-functional HTML/5, CSS3 pages from the mock ups and involved inUIreview wifUIarchitect and Business Units.
- Created XHTML Pages wif CSS and the Box Model.
- Develop front end and back end web applications wif the help of PHP and HTML.
- Implemented dashboard enhancements to the Verified website using PHP, LARAVEL Framework, JQuery and HTML.
- Worked on functionalities like External mail, Filters, Pop up Mail, Sorting.
- Used TwitterBootstrap for CSSframework.
- Created DOM for collections of data. Worked wif several collections of data using JSON format. Datasets are collected from back end server PHP file using API and these data-collections are tan requested back to client-side using HTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part Confidential client side for all the applications.
- Involved in Writing jQuery based Ajax Requests.
- Used jQuery Events to manipulate the elements depends on the user interactions.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Designed, developed and maintained an automatic e-mail from using PHP, CSS.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQueryframework.
- Developed PHP based server side API using Zendframework and implemented MVCarchitecture.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJSframework for UI development.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, created HTML navigation menu dat is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML. Used AngularJS to achieve the two-way data binding.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS in TEMPeffective web design.
- Debuggedthe application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOMFunctions.
- Worked onHTTP and Restful interfaces and uses dat knowledge to debug AJAX requests.
- Involved in writing and modifying Procedure, Queries, Views and Triggers.
- Worked in Onsite - Offshore model.
- Written SQLQueries to interact wif Oracle database.
- Successfully executed the entire test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Developed/Design the application using WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and PHP) architecture
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support.
- Involved in implementing MVC architecture to segregate business logic from the view using OOP in PHP 5.
- Worked closely wif Business Analysts and Product team in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Worked in teams where requirements were constantly being implemented, tested and improved through an In-house AB Testing framework.
- Used PHPMYADMIN for MYSQL connectivity and management.
- Worked wif QAteam on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-base page layouts.
- Migrated content from existing website to a new, database driven website, utilized in house Content Management System.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Developed PHP pages using ZENDModelView Controller design pattern (MVC).
- Developed the custom data grids upon JQUERYframework to deliver the business data.
- Used JQUERY plug-ins to implement features as a light box, sliders and other intuitive features.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using JQUERYUILibrary.
- Developed AJAX based web based UI framework by utilizing JQUERYlibrary.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Designed and developed web applications dat conform to accessibility standards (WCAG)
- Converted wire frames to HTML prototypes.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.