- Over 7+ Years of experience in professional experience in developing various web and enterprise applications using Java/J2EE.
- Experience working wif various SDLC methodologies based on Agile/SCRUM like Test Driven Development (TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Pair Programming, Agile Development.
- Experienced in Full stack UI technologies using Grunt JS, Gulp Server, Yeoman generator for Angular.
- Expertise in using inbuilt and custom AngularJS directives and filters to add functionalities to teh web page.
- Experience in Angular 1.5/2.0 along wif Bootstrap, CSS3to create reusable components for RWD applications.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services. Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudFormation, IAM, S3, RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Developed core modules in large cross - platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, Spring 3/4/Boot, JSF, iBATIS, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, SOAP, REST, Microservices.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix, Spring Batch.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language, HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Service Locator Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in teh development of N-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experienced wif XML related technologies such DTD/Schema, XML, XSLT, and XPATH.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures
- Databases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL and MySQL and NoSQL MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience in working wif web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, JBoss7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experience in CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub and Logging tools Log4J and Splunk.
- Experience in testing wif JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating wif Spring Boot.
- Expertise wif employment of Apache Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Experience using secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4.
- Expertise in selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Junit & Maven.
Programming Languages: Java 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0, C, C++, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Spring, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, JNDI.
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 2.0/3.0/4.x, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, Jenkins, WebSphere MQ
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, RAD 6.0/7.0
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Testing &Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36, Selenium, Cucumber
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, STS 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, Apache Axis
Confidential - Thomasville, Georgia
- Implemented Agile methodologies, actively involved in technical meetings, requirement gathering, analysis, planning, effort estimation, coding, development and testing.
- Used React.JS to implement rich functions in various pages: form validation, crud, grid list, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced/custom directives, authentication, unit tests, etc.
- Extensively used jQuery, Node.js in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Worked wif controller, service and view components in applications using Spring 3.5 framework.
- Extensively used various modules in Spring like AOP, DI (Ioc), Bean Wiring, Spring Inheritance, Auto Wiring, Spring JDBC Templates and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Used Spring Boot, Spring Batch along wif webservices and JDBC to handles some business requirements.
- Involved in Migrating teh JDBC Code into Hibernate and implemented various features using Collection APIs.
- Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) was exposed through RESTful web services wif loose coupling between layers using Spring framework during development.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Enterprise level web applications were supported by building Spring based Java and Scala micro services.
- Consumed messages from JMS-Message driven beans and Active MQ. Integrated Active MQ wif Beans.
- Java expression tags were avoided using Bean, HTML and Logic Tags, and used display tags to render large data.
- Involved in developing role-based HTML navigational menu, where in menu items change dynamically based on teh values derived from database in teh form of XML data.
- Designed and developed front end screens for new reports using Swing components.
- Cloud environment for micro services was provided using Spring cloud Netflix.
- Deployed teh Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method.
- Used Spring Ribbon for load balancing and broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Developed client applications using JAXR and JAXM to connect to teh UDDI registry.
- Used teh best ecosystem to deploy and manage Micro-services wif Apache Mesos and Kubernetes.
- Developed CI/CD system wif Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes.
- Created JSON Data and stored as documents comprising documents, data types and conversions in MongoDB.
- Used Oracle DB to store customer and application related data and as part of it developed SQL and PL/SQL programming for interaction wif RDBMS.
- Implemented Elastic Bean Stalk to auto-deploy and auto-scale applications using services such as EC2 instances, Load balancer and Databases on RDS in AWS environment.
- Used AWS Lambdas to move files from S3 Bucket to EC2 Instance.
- Used Java 1.8 fundamentals like parallel streams and filters through AWS lambda expressions to handle searching.
- Writing Unit test cases using JUnit testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Expertise on SoapUI, Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it wif Maven, TestNG and Jenkins.
- Worked wif JAXB parser for marshalling and Unmarshalling XML data.
- Developed XPATH, XQUERY and custom XML parsers based on SAX, DOM as part of XML Consumption.
- Used IntelliJ IDE to develop and debug teh application.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated wif SVN, Jenkins, Jenkins Jobs.
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Involved in all phases of teh Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology, designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase.
- Involved in automation of Service assurance and service delivery processes using Camunda BPMN.
- Implemented AngularJS Factories and Controllers to manipulate and view employee task data and used Custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience.
- Implemented AngularJS directives to reduce teh usage of redundant code, to create pie-charts, bar-graphs and for validation purposes.
- Implemented AngularJS ui-router to simulate a multiple layout web application reducing repetitive code and promoting quality.
- Implemented REST based microservices using Spring framework, Eureka (Service discovery mechanism) and Jersey API. Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test teh services.
- Expertise in implementing teh MVC architecture in backend applications using Node.js along wif ExpressJS.
- Worked on Restful webservices usingNode.js wif ExpressJS and implemented mock services inNode.js wif halp of modules usingNode.js server.
- Used Node package manager(npm) for managing teh Node.js modules like Watchify, Babilify, Browserify, Http-Fetch etc. and package.json for managing teh application required module dependencies.
- Implemented CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing) using Node JS and developed REST services using Node and Express, Mongoose modules.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, DynamoDB, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Created a LAMBDA in AWS for automating file transfer from S3 and created SNS topics for monitoring teh resources.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage teh servers and run teh code in AWS.
- Developed Microservices which scale automatically in Spring Cloud.
- Used No SQL database Amazon DynamoDB to store data of reporting Application.
- Developed HQL queries for various microservices from native SQL queries thus making it more optimized.
- Developed Apache Camel middleware routes, JMS endpoints, Spring service endpoints and used Camel freemarker to customize REST responses.
- Developed Business Rule Engine using Java, Multithreading, Message Queuing and consuming Restful web service.
- Responsible for using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-many communication in teh application.
- Extensively worked on MQ Series using point-point, publisher/subscriber-messaging domains to exchange information through Messages for implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Involved in implementing Spring DAO layer to access teh database using Spring data and Mybatis.
- Backend application layer is implemented using Spring and implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR& dependency JARS and deployed teh entire project onto teh Weblogic Application Server environment.
- Implemented Spring Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture and coded Java Beans (as teh model), Java Swing.
- Involved in transpiling, bundling and developing React Components for teh partner homepages using React JS.
- Migrated teh code to React JS wif Redux.
- Used React flux to polish teh data and for single directional flow.
- Worked on Spring application framework features IOC container and AOP and integrated Spring wif Mongodb and established data mappings.
- Created Hibernate OGM mappings and defined persistence classes to persist teh data into Mongodb Database.
- Worked on advanced Hibernate associations wif multiple levels of Caching and lazy loading.
- Developed stored procedures to apply business logic to teh database. ANT Script is used for teh application building and Log4J for debugging.
- Used SVN for version control and used Eclipse as teh IDE for developing teh application, Used Rational Clear Quest for defect fixing.
Environment: Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, AngularJS, Node.js, React JS, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML5, Spring, JMS, Apache CXF, Camunda BPMN, MQ Series, Log4J, MAVEN, SVN, AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, Cloud Watch, Microservices, Eclipse IDE, Weblogic Application server, Rational Clear Quest, Mongodb, Apache Camel.
Confidential - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Involved in document analysis and technical feasibility discussions for implementing new functionalities.
- Implemented and developed UI components using AngularJS features like DI, Models, data binding and controllers. Develop various screens using AngularJS and used various predefined components from NPM.
- Teh application is designed using J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Session façade, Singleton, Factory, DAO and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Used Spring DAO module for performing CRUD operations on database and implemented logging in teh application using Spring Framework AOP module to know teh application status.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept teh user requests and used various controllers.
- Used Spring Framework modules such as Spring Boot, Spring JDBC/ORM, Spring ORM.
- Implemented (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls and parsed teh data to client and handled teh security and Authorization using Spring Security.
- Developed REST web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from database and used SOAPUI.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins.
- Experienced wif setting up teh basic project setup from scratch using Spring-Hibernate based design.
- Worked on developing teh backend part of teh application involving Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate 3.2 and Rest Web Services.
- Developed application using Agile methodology and deployed teh application onto WebLogic application server.
- Used Cassandra for achieving denormalization through features like collections.
- Worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB annotations to synchronize wif database through XML.
- Experienced wif JIBX binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
- Used maven build tool as dependency manager and GIT as version control.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement teh JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service).
- Configured and deployed teh application in JBoss Application Server.
- Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing, Selenium Web Driver.
- Developed teh presentation tier using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations for all teh form entries.
- Used Struts framework for teh MVC implementation and Hibernate as ORM tool for database communication.
- Worked extensively wif JSP’s and Servlets to accommodate all presentation customizations on teh front end.
- Used different Design patterns like MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton to achieve clean separation of layers.
- Designed and developed teh code using multithreading, Collections and other J2EE technologies.
- Developed DAOs using Hibernate persistence API for teh database operations to interact wif Oracle database.
- Implemented MySQL persistence layer using Spring JDBC framework.
- Used Hibernate to create an in-memory Persistence Layer dat was mapped to teh RDBMS tables and columns.
- Written and executed various SQL Queries & PL\SQL programs to retrieve teh data from teh database Oracle.
- Responsible for design and development of Business Process in IBM WebSphere Process Server 6.0.
- Involved in design development and testing of web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, hibernate, Java Beans, XML, XSLT, XSL and ANT.
- Used Log4j, Junit and developed unit test cases to monitor teh application functionality
Environment: Struts, Core-JAVA, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, ORM, oracle, Multi- Threading, Collections, PL/SQL, OO Design, OO Analysis, XML, XSLT, IBM WebSphere, Log4J, Junit, ANT, Eclipse.
- Used V-model methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Developed teh JQuery callback functions to implement asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- EJB Session Beans were used to process requests from teh user interface and CMP entity beans Wrote Stateless Enterprise Java Beans. This EJB invokes teh Service, which serves teh caller or client.
- Used Multithreading, Collections and other J2EE technologies to design and develop teh code.
- Wrote queries in Oracle Spatial in developing GIS based application.
- Used JDBC to invoke SQL stored procedures for applications dat need to execute as a part of a scheduling
- Deployed teh application on WebSphere application server in development and production environment.
- Conducted weekly code walk through using UNIX Shell Scripts.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating wif teh Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, project level issue tracking and environmental issue tracking.
- Wrote Junit test classes for teh services and prepared documentation for teh application.