- 8+ years of Java experience in requirement analysis, design, development, and testing and implementation of various applications.
- Proficient in designing and coding web applications using Core Java and J2EEtechnologies (Servlets, EJB, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, JSF, AJAX, jQuery, JUnit and Web Services).
- Excellent understanding of Core Java concepts such as multi - threading, exception handling, and generics.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various Open Source Spring Framework (Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, DAO, JDBC), Hibernate 3.0 ORM.
- Extensive experience on Application Servers including WebSphere 7/8.5, BEA WebLogic 10.3/9.0/8.1 , JBoss 6.0 and Web servers like Apache Tomcat etc.
- Experienced Model View Controller framework such as Angular JS framework for creating Single Page Application (SPA).
- Good experience in working withCore Javadevelopment.
- Sound knowledge in working with angular project directory structure and yeoman angular project setup.
- Experience in sending and retrieving data files in JSON using AJAX calls.
- Proficient in writing and using SOAP and Restful Web services.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), OOPS using Unified Modeling Language (UML), Design Patterns, MVC Frameworks.
- Experience in using Grunt and CSS procedures LESS, SASS Proficient in usingAJAXfor implementing dynamic Webpages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated theDOM(JSONParsing).
- Extensive experience withUML design
- Proficiency in working with Relational databases like Oracle, MySQL to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
- Understanding of relational databases, involved in application development using several RDBMS such asOracle 9i/10g/11g.
- Extensive experience in developingWeb Servicesto expose useful functionality to web users throughSOAP and REST.
- Experience in all phases ofSDLC,like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience withAgile and SCRUM.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross- platform compatibility.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross- platform compatibility.
- Worked on various platforms including Windows XP, Vista, 7,8,10 and UNIX.
- Possess good analytical skills, which enabled to analyze data with ease.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented andefficient codefor web development.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing,communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
Languages: C, Java, SQL/PL SQL
Java Technologies: Core Java, Multi-threading, Collections, JDBC, JSP, Custom Tags, JSTL, Servlets, JSTL, JNDI, EJB, JMS, Java Beans, Design Patterns.
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring (Core, ORM, MVC, AOP, JTA, MVC with REST) Hibernate, Spring Batch, cache, Junit, Mockito, Power Mockito, log4J, log back
UI Technologies: Java Script, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, node JS, React JS, Protractor, pdfMake, express JS
Web Services: SOAP with JAX-WS, JNDI, REST with JAX-RS (Jersey, Spring with Jersey), Spring MVC REST
Databases: MySQL, Oracle11g/10g, MS SQL Server, MSSQL
Tools: / IDEs: Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ, WebStorm, Sublime Text3, STS, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Toad, Rally, JIRA, Jive
CICD Tools: Jenkins, Icinga, Maven, Ant.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic
Version control: SVN, CVS, GIT.
Platforms/Browser: Windows, UNIX/Linux, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome.
Sr. Java Developer
- Extensively involved in business user’s requirements gathering and technical walk-throw.
- Implemented SOA using Web Services and its frameworks Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL and JAX-RS API
- Implemented Restful web services to perform some business activities.
- Developed unit test cases for various modules.
- Created reusable services and components using Spring MVC.
- Implemented jQuery AJAX calls to retrieve the data from the data base.
- Implemented and worked on claims processing, fraud analysis and reports generations in the application.
- Implemented the application modules using Spring Core layer (IOC), Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Spring Batch to develop the application.
- Implemented Spring Services and business operations Dependency Injection.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to perform data base activities and transactions.
- Implemented Hibernate POJO Classes, Hibernate Configuration file and Hibernate Mapping files.
- Involved in the configuration of Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool.
- Used different design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object, Value Object etc.
- Used Java Messaging Services (MQ Series and JMS) for developing messaging services to interact with different application modules.
- Implemented Business Process Diagrams, Business Flow Diagrams and Business Rules using IBM BPM.
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database.
- Used Teradata/Oracle Server as data base systems.
- Created data base tables, stored procedures according to the application requirements.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers with PL/SQL.
- Implemented SQL injection security checks, html sanitization and other security mechanisms.
- Implemented the application using AGILE development methodology.
- Involved in performance tuning, query optimization, maintaining coding standards and resolving JVM issues.
- Developed Maven Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in Web Sphere app server.
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews and cross checked whether coding standards are being followed.
- Involved in code versioning, Check In, check outs and code merging using Sub-Version.
- Used JIRA tool for creating change tickets and handling production bugs and development tasks.
- Involved in production support, resolving the production issues and maintaining the application server.
- Configured JNDI resources, Data Base resources, MQ Series and other configurations on the Application Server.
- Involved in CICD.
- Trained to developer the programming applications for insurance industry clients.
- Trained to monitor all aspects of applications being developed to ensure they met quality standards.
- Used JDBC for the connection to the database which acts as an interface.
- Used HTML and JSP for the front-end side of the application.
- Created RESTFUL web services for the Cerner cloud messaging application to enable clinicians to have access to communication with other clinicians and the clinical data.
- Wrote unit tests and the integration tests for the RESTFUL services to validate their functionality.
- Creating backend services to enable hospital employees for patient registration and appointment booking using HIBERNATE.
- Developed User interface using HTML5, CSS and Java for server-side technology.
- Used spring web MVC framework to build the web modules.
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration tool.
- Worked on multi-threading to make asynchronous webservice calls or SSO calls Cass.
- Used Spring Boot for creating the stand-alone spring applications.
- Excellent implementation Persistence layer using JPA, JDBC and Eclipse Link.
- Used Test Driven Development approach and wrote many unit and integration test case.
- Developed single application to render dynamically based on the JSON from the Node JS server.
- Used Node.JS Package Manager (NPM) to manage the dependencies in Node JS modules.
- Configured WebLogic Application server and deployed the web components.
- Enterprise SSO through web services over HTTP/SOAP
- Performed testing of the application using Java Script frameworks Karma, Jasmine.
- Experience with Support and maintenance in the project.
- We have used node JS cloud to develop I/O intensive web applications like video streaming sites, single-page applications, and other web applications.
- Analyzed existing TETRIS application for decomposing their application into micro-services.
- Gathered all detailed requirements in one place (from different modules with different technologies) where each micro-service is based on its business functionality.
- Provided training for the team to understand the Micro services architecture (12 factor app) and cloud services and the importance of security.
- Written several unit test cases using Junit, Mockito and created unit test documents.
- Code repository management using Clear Case and project build tool used is MAVEN.
- Used Agile as a software development methodology to complete the task.
- Experience withApacheCassandraandApache SOLR.
- Fetching the records for SOAP and Restful requests from Oracle DB usingSOLRsearch.
- Made use of anonymous classes creation using Lambda expressions. Experience in writing logs using Log4j.
- Worked on Lucene, SOLR and spearheading the index and search related development work.
- Used WebSphere for application deployment.
- Client-side installation and configuration of project.
- Coordinated in Application testing with the support of Team Leader and Team Members
- Writing database queries on Oracle 9.
- Writing stored procedures, Packages, Views, Cursors, Functions and triggers using SQL in the back end.
- Worked with business teams using agile methodology to integrate business line of apps with SOA in a seamless fashion.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database.
- Developed REST APIs using Web API (REST API).
- Developed web services using Restful web services, WSDL, and XML.
- Created and implemented Oracle Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and complex queries using SQL.
- Worked with Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and Asynchronous Communication.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, inter-personal skills and self-learning attitude.
- Core Java, highly concurrent Multithreaded coding.
- Analyzing the business requirements in technical point of view.
- Wrote DAO classes using Hibernate to interact with the database for persistent operations.
- Involved in Agile methodologies for the application development.
- Design components based on object-oriented design-using UML.
- Worked closely with the Business/Users team in proposing technical requirements
- Developed and executed Test cases using unit testing Junit integration testing.
- Involved in bug fixing, client requested enhancements during the maintenance.
- Developed SQL and PL/SQL scripts for Affiliation and Groups module.
- Extensively worked on CVS version control tool, SQL Database.
- Responsible for deployment of application at development and testing environments.
- Developed clients for the web services and tested it using SoapUI.
- Developed various helper classes for the persistent in correlation with hibernate.
- Applied CSS Cascading Style Sheets for entire site for standardization of the site
Environment: Java, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, DB2, UML, JSP, HTML, JNDI, CVS, SQL, PL/SQL, Toad, JsavaScript, JUnit, Maven, Oracle 9, WebSphere 6.0, RAD 6.0, Windows XP.