- ExperiencedSoftware Developerwith rich knowledge in object - oriented programming concepts.
- Experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and experience in Agile approach.
- Architecting and develop highly scalable applications and build RESTful APIsusing Node.js.
- Hands-on Experience on AWS tools(AWS Lambda, EC2, Amazon Cloud Connect, Alexa Development, Lex Bot Development, Dynamo DB) and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Well-known for building efficient and optimized applications like Source code optimization tool.
- Experience in creating Use-Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams in UML.
- Experience with IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, and NetBeans.
- Dealt with machine learning and Natural Language Processing problems and worked as developer on a project called “Speech recognition”.
- Developed automated Lex bots that can perform complicated customized tasks for customers which can bring significant change in the way of accessing the information.
- Designed Database for new projects and generated reports for upper management and staff.
- Strong understanding of Data warehouse concepts, ETL, Star Schema, Snowflake, Fact Constellation, data modeling experience using Normalization, Business Process Analysis, Reengineering, Dimensional Data modeling, FACT and dimension tables, physical and logical data modeling
- Self-motivated to go through the process of continuous learning, apply what I have learnt in the real world, right now, I want to work in a tech-centric and challenging environment where there will be room for future career progression.
- Experienced in creating Tableau dashboards and active VBA applications and writing Macros.
- Proven leader with exceptional time-management and decision skills backed up with six years of real-time volunteer experience.
- Expertise in using Version Management Tools Sub-version, Git.
- Experience in different Operating Systems/ platforms like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work in-groups as well as independently with minimal supervision. Ability to learn new languages and Tools quickly.
Languages: Core Java, Python, R, Java Script, C, VBA, PL/SQL, VB.net.
Databases: MySQL, ORACLE, Microsoft Access, NoSQL, SQL Server, Mongo DB.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, JSON, CSS, AWS,Node. JS, Tomcat.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 10, LINUX (Ubuntu, Red Hat).
Tools: & Libraries: Rational Rose, Tableau, Dreamweaver, Tensorflow, Numpy.
Confidential, Walnut CA
- Developing and Integrating Alexa skills in business applications for internal business operations to ease the employees work which solved frequent email traffic within intranet.
- Developing middle layer server-less applications using Node.JS and AWS Lambda.
- Creating RESTful APIs to integrate the automation applications with the server-side applications.
- Developed REST APIs to integrate Microsoft Active Directories with the Amazon Lex bots through AWS Lambda to enhance automation of employee personal tasks and improvise the quality of work.
- Integrated Lex bots with Amazon connect for Augmented customer care development which allows users to access all the information through an automated voice assistant.
- Lead a team of interns and operated closely with the management and responsible for timely deliverables.
- Development of Backend data access using SQL, DynamoDB.
- Development of Backend document storage and access using MongoDB.
- Making architecture decisions, debate them with the team and help ensure that we're building clean, maintainable, beautiful applications.
- Drive adoption of best practices in developer workflow to ensure code quality and health of the product.
- Developed Automated Code optimization tool for the department of Computer Science to evaluate the coding standards of the students and make their code more efficient by suggesting improvisations.
- Developed an application for local restaurants named food finder that can search over the menus of hundreds of restaurants around and gives the complete comparison in price, calories, distance and ratings to the user which simply eliminates the confusion in choosing food places.
- Integrated with Business analysis visualizations for providing ultimate user experience to help user find the most relevant locations based on their choice.
- Used User data to improvise the personalization of the application and helped clients to reach their customers through showing ads to the specific users.
- Utilized Deep learning algorithms to identify the patters of usage and understand the users behavior.
- Updated the database with Tableau dashboards and charts within three months to the clients to show their best selling and non-selling items and the factors causing it.
- Built data analysis and analytical models based on the reports.
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Designed project plans in accordance with project management framework standards and procedures.
- Responded to all student/faculty inquiries in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Researched, analyzed, and documented a revised data input methodology improving model efficiency.
Jr. Software developer
- Worked with a team of 6 members and developed a project called “Evolution of windows application for sales and transactions.”
- Investigated and proposed technology-driven product improvements while upgrading post release.
- Investigated and resolved end-user issues with released products.
- Assisted Advanced Technology Group to architect, develop, and implement software solutions.
- Developed the Login screen so that only authorized and authenticated administrators can only access the application.
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand the system efficiently.
- Configured Oracle connection pool, which is included in Oracle JDBC driver JAR file, to allow concurrent access to the database and optimize performance.
- Involved in preparing the Documentation of the project to understand the system efficiently.