- 8 years of Professional experience in IT Industry involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Developing, Implementing and Maintenance of various web based applications using Java, J2EE Technologies in various domains like Banking, Healthcare etc. Excellentanalytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing & System Testing and Production Support.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Proficient in implementing various Java design patterns likeMVC,Session Facade,Data Access Object (DAO),Factory,Singleton,Data Transfer Object, and Front Controller.
- Extensively used Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Experience in implementing client - server business applications using Microservices, Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Experience in working with Amazon Web Services by creating EC2 instances and S3 buckets using DynamoDB.
- Developed Identity Access Management (IAM) with AWS to provide login authentication to registered users.
- Experience using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions and Spring Security.
- Developed web-based enterprise applications using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC Framework (Struts, Spring MVC) and SQL.
- Experience in application development using J2EE technologies likeEJB, JPA, JTA, JMS, JNDI, JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Extensive experience in design and development of Core Java, Java Collections,Exception handling, Annotations,Data Structures, Multithreading, Transaction Management, JMS Custom Tag Libraries, JSTL, XMLand other open source frameworks and APIs.
- Expertise in Creating Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate Mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying J2EE applications on Web sphere, Web logic, Apache Tomcat, Glass Fish and JBoss application Servers.
- Proficient in developing Web Services related technologies &frame works: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI.
- Experienced with JAX-RS specification like Jersey and RESTEasy to Implement REST based applications.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top-down Approach and Bottom up Approach.
- Experience with MOCKITO, Junit and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Used Maven, ANT and Jenkins to deploy automated builds in different environments.
- Subversion SVN, CVS, GIT and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools.
- Experience in developing applications onWindows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Highly experience with Java complaintIDE’slikeSTS,Eclipse,IntelliJandRAD.
Languages: C, C++, Java 1.8, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JMS, EJB, JDBC, JSP, JNDI, Java Security.
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI.
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Micro Services, AWS (Amazon Web Services).
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss EAP, Web Logic Server, Glassfish. JMS API, JPA API
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MongoDB/NoSQL.
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD.
O-R mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, IBM RTC, StarTeam, TOAD, Jenkins.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, GitHub.
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
Sr. Java API Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using Agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Planned, designed, and implemented library and its API by enforcing clean code practices and adhering to object oriented design principles
- Worked on Java 8 Streams and on lambda expressions.
- Developed web service API methods using PL/SQL, SQL/XML and XML to enable conferencing resellers to write their own clients to interface with our web conferencing platform
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using ReactJS and AngularJS.
- Working as an application developer experienced with controllers, views and models in NodeJS.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Implemented the various services using Micro-services architecture in which the services work independently.
- Worked on the entire project written in the Shell Script to execute in the Linux and Unix box.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory Management.
- Implemented Micro-services using Amazon Web Services platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large chunks of data using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Used Hibernate, object /relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Designed and developed a JDBC driver that intercepts a create view DDL parses it, converts it to a relational model, and stores in the database.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in Oracle Database.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Proficiency in adoption of architecture paradigms such as SOA, Web services, Middleware technologies.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Automate build process through Maven build framework
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Java API Developer
- Involved in development, unit testing, performance tuning, application support & maintenance in Information Technology and analyzing and developing the application using Object Oriented Application & Design (OOAD).
- Used DOJO for client side framework. Developed Data persistence API using Hibernate and Spring DAO layer. Implemented logging and transaction manager using spring's Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) concept.
- Developed REST web services API's supporting both XML and JSON implementing Spring MVC
- Worked on making AJAX calls to connect database using RESTful Web APIs and worked on integrating the middleware to front-end.
- Developed, deployed and maintained Single Sign On application in development, test and production environments.
- Created screens by assembling Struts Tiles: header, footer, menu, body and defined common page layouts, menu layouts, and use them by passing lists of items and links. Reuse existing layouts using inheritance.
- Implemented Spring Transaction management for some database transactions.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC and Hibernate to establish the Connection with Database for Store
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to query Oracle database for complex data.
- Extensive experience working with XML, XSD, JSON.
- Experienced in writing unit test cases using JUNIT and Mockito.
- Developed JMS Queues for asynchronous messaging and Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Implemented Representational state transfer(REST) Web services for distributed systems using Jersey framework.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS,Apache Camel.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and usedApache Camel to integrate spring framework.
- Exposing and consuming the services to the downstream/upstream applications using Apache CXF and REST web services API's services.
- Deployed the applications using JBoss Application server.
- Used SVN as version control tool.
- Used log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and debugging.
Sr. Java API Consultant
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project like Requirement gathering, development, enhancements usingagilemethodologies.
- Used Spring MVC for implementing the Web layer of the application. This includes developing Controllers, Views and Validators
- Incorporated JDBC API to create. Retrieve and update data from the database.
- Developed the service and domain layer using Spring Framework modules like Core-IOC, AOP.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Developed the Application Framework using Java, Spring, Hibernate and Log4J.
- Created DB tables, functions, Joins and wrote prepared statements using SQL.
- Configured Hibernate session factory in applicationcontext.xml to integrate Hibernate with Spring.
- Configured ApplicationContext.xml in Spring to adopt communication between Operations and their corresponding handlers.
- Developed Spring rest controllers to handle JSON data and wrote DAO’s and services to handle the data.
- Consumed and Create REST Web services using Spring and Apache CXF.
- Developed MySQL stored procedures and triggers using SQL to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used IntelliJ for development and WebLogic Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j.
- Implemented Spring JMS message listeners with JMS queues for consumption of Asynchronous requests.
- Used AOP concepts like aspect, join point, advice, point cut, target object and AOP proxies.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML, SOAP UI, JSP, Java Script,Hibernate, Spring, XML, JMS API, JPA API,Maven, WebLogic, log4j, Tortoise SVN, Eclipse Kepler, MySQL, RESTful Web Services, SOAP web services.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile SCRUM methodology and used Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Involved in development of Debit Memo module using JSPs and Servlets.
- Developed Front-end content using HTML and used CSS, Bootstrap for styling properties.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement
- Implementation of JMS API messaging and message queues on the application server.
- Application development with JPA API
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the application.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Developed Object -- Relational (O/R) mapping using Hibernate. Developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Developed controller classes usingStrutsand tiles API.
- Involved in development of Web Services using JAX-WS to get data from the SAP System.
- Used Tomcat Application Server for development purpose.
- Used Oracle SQL Developer for Oracle 10g for running queries to confirm the results from the application.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for the application in Oracle.
- Worked on code-merge, code integration and module integration. Involved in monitoring the defects and assigning it to the concerned.
- Used JUnit for Unit Testing and Clover for code coverage.
- Used CVS as Version Control System for the application.
- Provided support to the testing team and involved in the Bug Fixing.
- Deployed the application on to IBM WebSphere in UNIX environment IBM AIX. Tested the application after making the necessary configuration.
- Involved in the Requirement study, design and development.
- Responsible in developing JSP’s and Servlets.
- Used MVC Architecture using Struts.
- Used JDBC thin drivers to connect to the back-end Oracle database.
- Used ANT to build the deployment JAR and WAR files.
- Web Logic application server was used to host the Application.
- Involved in designing tables in Oracle.
- Entire application was build and deployed using Apache ANT tool.
- Log4J was used to log Messages.
- Created Unit test cases and performed Functional and Integration testing
- Extensively involved in release/deployment related critical activities.
- Used VSS for version control.
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed the application usingStrutsFramework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed User Interface usingAJAX in JSPand performed client-side validation.
- Designed the user interfaces usingJSPs, developed custom tags, and usedJSTL TagLib.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use Case Transaction diagrams.
- Participated in design and code reviews.
- DevelopedJUnittest cases for all the developed modules. Used SVN as version control.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, JNDI, DB2, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, AJAX, Rational Rose, Eclipse,SOAP, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, Log4J, SVN.