- Around 8 years' experience in Software analysis, design, development and production support in WEB development and Client - Server technologies.
- Experienced in all stages of a SDLC (Requirements analysis, Lifecycle planning, Designing, Coding, Integration, Documentation, Validation, Testing and Installation) including Agile/Scrum workflow.
- Agile Management and Software Development wif Extreme Programming, Scrum, RAD and "Agile" RUP.
- Experience in J2EE Technology's (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JSTL, JSON, POJO, JMS, JSF My Faces, Rich Faces, Prime Faces, JPA, JAX-WS, JAX RS).
- Extensive adeptness in web application development using JDBC 2.0/3.0, Servlets … JSP … Java Beans, MVC, Struts, EJB 3.0, JSF 2.0, JMS, SOA, SOAP, Spring, Hibernate.
- In-depth knowledge in core java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Thread pools, Execution services, Concurrency Utilities, File IO and Serialization.
- Had good hands on various concepts of Core Java such as OOPS concepts, Design Patterns, Multi-Threading, Exceptions, and Collections.
- Experience in using frameworks like Struts, spring, JSF, Hibernate and build tools like ANT, MAVEN and log4J for logging.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC. Solid understanding of Microservices.
- Implemented microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Microservices, and Enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka server.
- Goal Driven Developer wif comprehensive understanding of various software development approaches such as Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
- Hand on experience wif Restful web services, used JAX-RS to implement RESTful applications in Java
- Test Driven Programmer wif thorough knowledge in Unit testing wif JUnit 3.8/4.0, Defect Tracking wif HP Quality Center, automated testing wif Test Driven Development TDD in Extreme Programming model.
- Spearheaded Application Developer conversant wif developing applications using various servers including Apache Tomcat 7.0, IBM Web Sphere 8.1, BEA WebLogic 11g, Oracle OC4J &Red Hat JBoss 6.0.
- Multitalented Coder wif extensive programming capability in using various IDE's which includes Eclipse 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, My Eclipse 6.0, IBM Rational Application Developer 6.0, 7.0 and Net Beans IDE.
- Task Specific Performer wif considerable exposure in using Ant, Maven, Log4j, Rational Unified Process RUP and LDAP.
- Experience in application development using JSP, Servlets, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, and Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Swing, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi-Threading.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Technically Savvy wif far-reaching talents using multiple RDBMS products like IBM DB2, Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Worked on data exchange from website using XML, Python and Web Services.
- Experience wif AWS (EC2, IAM, EBS, S3, RDS, SES, ELB, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB).
- Determined Software Professional wif widespread utilization of Java Message Oriented Middleware MOM API from various providers, which includes Java Messaging Service, brokers Apache Active MQ, IBM MQ Series/WebSphere MQ.
- Experience wif application servers like WebLogic, JBOSS and IBM WebSphere and Web Server like Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture SOA using Web Services SOAP, WSDL, Restful, and UDDI and java XML parsers such as JAXB, SAX and DOM.
- Ingenious Achiever wif enduring precision in multi-tier J2EE Web Application design using IBM Rational Rose, MS Visio and UML.
- Expertise in using NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra 2.0.12 as a distributed database management system and writing queries to it using CQL 3.0.
- Experience using JIRA and Bugzilla5.0.x /4.4.x as issue and bug tracking tools
- Quick-witted Competent wif skillful ability in using Spring MVC, Security and Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control and Object Relational Persistence frameworks like Hibernate mapping of persistent classes and usage of Hibernate Query Language.
- Subversion SVN, CVS, IBM Clear Case and Git as versioning software tools.
- Experience writing JUnit using tools like JMeter and TDD for application integration testing and unit testing.
- Developed the JSON structure for the data transfer in between the Goggle Web Toolkit (UI) &business tier.
- Multi-cultured Team Player wif complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and has quick grasping capabilities to work wif the newly emerging technologies.
- Motivated highflier wif excellent verbal/written communication skills, admirable presentation capabilities, efficient requirement gathering ability & effectively convey them to other members in team.
Languages: Core Java, Java/J2EE, C, C++, PL/SQL, SQL
Design Patterns: Core J2EE patterns MVC, Value Object, Session Facade, Composite Entity, Service Locator, Data Access Object and Singleton
Development Approach\ Processes: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, TDD), SDLC and Rational Unified Process RUP
Databases: IBM DB2 V8, Oracle … SQL Server, MySQL.
Defect Tracking Tools\Testing Frameworks: HP Quality Center, JUNIT, JMOCKIT, Cucumber, Selenium
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, IBM Web Sphere 8.0, BEA Web Logic … and Red Hat JBoss 4.2.2
IDE\ Logging Tool: Eclipse 4.2, 4.3, My Eclipse 8.1, IntelliJ, IBM Rational Application Developer 6.0, Log4J, Net Beans IDE.
NoSQL Database: Hadoop, Map Reduce, Mule ESB, HDFS, Zookeeper, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, HBase, Mongo DB, Cassandra
Message Oriented Middleware: Apache Active MQ, IBM MQ Series/Web Sphere MQ, Service Oriented Architecture. And Cloud Technologies Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB)
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET, FTP and LDAP
Frameworks\ Web Service Frameworks\ Service Protocols: Struts 2.0, spring 4.0, JSF, Angular JS, Backbone JS, React.JS, Hibernate 4, Apache Axis, Node JS, Apache Camel, SOAP, JMS, REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI.
Design Technologies: OOAD, IBM Rational Rose, MS Visio and UML.
Version Controls\ Build Tools: CVS, SVN, Rational Clear Case 7.0.1, T.F.S. (Team Foundation Server), VSS, Jenkins, Docker, Ant and Maven. Testing Tools JUnit3.8/4.0 and Test Driven Development TDD.
Operating Systems: All Versions of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Used Rational Rose to draw UML diagrams and to develop the Use cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Very Strong knowledge in using J2EE based App Servers like Jboss 7.0, WebSphere 6.1, WebLogic and Web servers like Apache Tomcat
- Used Spring 3.1 (MVC) Framework to develop the application.
- Used Factory, DAO, Singleton and DTO and Value Object, Business Delegate design patterns.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts wif Functional Architects.
- Developed a RAML based REST web service API's using Mule ESB
- Build and Release Management Built application logic using Python 2.7
- Developed the application using J2EE Design Patterns like Business Delegate, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator and DAO.
- Built a RESTful Web services to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java 8 using Spring MVC, Mongo DB.
- Used spring modules annotations me.e. Spring Core, IOP, AOP, Security, spring batch and spring boot.
- Used D3 js and High charts plugin for visualizations.
- Experience in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like analysis, design, development and testing wif SOA, Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Microservices architectures. Used Spring MVC module to develop MVC Architecture.
- Developed UI using the HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2/4 and React JS wif Node.js and Express Js backend.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Microservices and Hibernate ORM.
- Developed the Controller to handle the requests and responses. Used Core Java to develop Business Logic as Spring Beans.
- Configured Spring Container to implement IOC/DI of the Spring Beans, & to manage the beans' life circle.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Performed Installation, configuration of multiple versions of Mongo DB (2.x, 3.0.x, 3.2.x)
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as order status report, delivery report.
- Migrated the code from Mongo Database to Mark logic Database. And Stored procedure in the database using Dynamic SQL to load the data.
- Used Jersey to implement Restful Web Service and used XML form to transfer the data.
- Used Rest Controllers to replace the existing operations layer, which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally
- Experienced in writing dynamic queries on documents of Mongo DB using a document -based query language.
- Involved in designing the client side module architecture based on new Angular Framework.
- Developed Angular JS unit test cases using Jasmine Test Framework wif the Karma test runner.
- Used Node JS to run Angular JS on server wif mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Deployed the Web Application in Web logic. Parsing of XML using SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Developed Unit Test Cases. Used JUnit for unit testing of the application.
- Configured pom.xml to deploy the project using Maven. Brackets IDE for UI development and Eclipse IDE for Server.
- Provided Technical support for production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects, providing and implementing the solution defects. Implemented Logging service by using LOG4J.
Java Fullstack DeveloperConfidential
- Involved in Client Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Designed, developed a custom, single page, responsive web application on front end using Angular JS.
- Utilized Angular JS UI-bootstrap components like time picker, directives, model pop-ups, ng-grid, router, progress bar, ng-Idle, ng-Upload.
- Designed and developed API specification wif testing case (Swagger).
- Designed and Developed web services using JAX-WS, SOAP, JAXB, Apache CXF.
- Exposing and consuming the web services to the downstream applications using Apache CXF and Apache camel.
- Used AngularJS $http, ngResources services for accessing content from Restful web services, provided custom services to integrate database wif view pages along wif pagination, Sorting of data, deep linking (AngularJS route service)
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a Responsive Webpage across different screen-sizes.
- Used Angular JS to connect the web application to back-end APIs, used RESTFUL methods to interact wif several API's, and wrote custom directives for a responsive, CSS-animated user interface.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in Angular JS.
- Involved in configuring and integrating Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Working as an application developer experienced wif controllers, views and models in Node JS.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions and Stream API to support functional-style operations on streams of elements.
- The Stream API is integrated into the Collections API, to perform bulk operations on collections, like sequential
- Used Multi-Threading and collection framework including List, Map etc.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC), AOP, MVC and Hibernate.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Creating REST API implementation using Spring Boot framework and writing test cases for those API's.
- Deploying application in AWS cloud using services like EC2, Dynamo DB, Aurora, ELB, VPC etc.
- Used NoSQL database Amazon Dynamo DB to store data of reporting Application.
- Hands on experience working wif Java IDE's like Intellij.
- Used Angular JS Factories and Services to make Ajax calls or Restful Calls to get data in JSON Format.
- Extensively used JUnit and JMockit for writing unit test cases.
- Hands on experience in creating Docker containers and images and deployed code and AWS Services.
- Involved in CI/CD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build, and deployment in AWS environment.
- Hands on experience wif Terraform scripts.
- Used Log4j to capture the logs dat include various levels of information like error, info, and debug into the log files.
- Tracking the bugs and improvements through JIRA. Implemented flexible routing and nested using Angular JS-ui-router.
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment using a Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Developed the Business layer using spring modules; Core, AOP, ORM, Cloud and MVC.
- Built and managed all project modules using Apache Maven.
- Developed UI using the HTML5, CSS3, Angular 1.6 and React JS wif Node js and Express Js backend.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each table in Amazon RDS and Dynamo DB.
- Worked in implementing the Node JS micro services
- Developed tools using Python, XML to automate some of the menial tasks.
- Deployed services to Amazon Web Services for development and end-to-end testing.
- Developed test cases using JUnit/ Mockito and Mock MVC test framework.
- Developed RESTful microservices based application.
- The back-end is being written in Java using Spring Boot for scalability.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables wifin time.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC).
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring 3 IoC framework.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate 4.
- Thorough knowledge of microservices architecture and experience in implementing several design patterns
- Worked wif core java technologies like Multi-Threading and Synchronization.
- Assisted Oracle DB development team in developing stored procedures and designing the database.
- Worked on analyzing Hadoop cluster and different big data analytic tools including Pig, Hive and Sqoop.
- Implemented a RESTful Web Services to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java using Spring Cloud, MVC, and Mongo DB.
- Used Apache Tomcat 7 as the server to host the application.
- Worked on automation test scripts using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Created User defined types to store specialized data structures in Cassandra
- Application was built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Façade, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Data Transfer Object.
- Involved in UI testing using Cucumber and Selenium.
- Played a key role in the design and development of the different modules of the project.
- Deployed application on Websphere Application Server.
- Designed and implemented Restful Web service using Spring REST to integrate wif various connectors like Fortumo, Vodafone, and FCC etc.
- Used Git for source control system and Jenkins used for continuous integration.
Environment: Java, J2EE, spring 3.2, Gradle, Hibernate 3.0, Maven, Tortoise SVN, JSP, Angular JS, Node JS, Spring MVC, Bamboo, Mongo DB, Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB), Spring REST, Spring Cloud, Log4J, Oracle, Cassandra, JUnit, Mockito, Mock MVC, Git, RUP, Jenkins.
Java / J2EE Developer
- Implemented Life Quote POC using Spring core, Spring MVC, SOAP, AJAX, and JQuery.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application wif jQuery, Angular.js and Spring MVC.
- Developed Low Level design documents for Phase1.5.
- Develop batch processes for financial reporting applications and modules using Perl and Korn shell scripts on Oracle database, wif partitions and sub-partitions.
- Implemented RESTful web services. Implemented Address normalization using AJAX calls
- Code Review using Sonar Check Style for check style violations.
- Knowledge on Jenkins builds. Used Spring BOOT to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Used JMS passing the message from one database to another. Created Data model (Schema) of the Database.
- Developed cross browser compatibility code using CSS and jQuery.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Bootstrap and media queries.
- Access Gem fire configurations and save cached data using Gem fire Template.
- Developed Test classes using JUnit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plugin.
- Worked on Rest based Web services for MULE ESB flows.
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
Environment: Java6, J2EE, JDK 1.5, Hibernate, Spring MVC, SOAP/Rest Web services, jQuery, SVN, Angular, Splunk, SEED, Oracle, Ajax, HTML5, CSS, Boot strap, AWS, MULE ESB, SFX.
- Implemented RUP development process on Software Development Life Cycle and done wif effort estimations using Function point's 3p estimations.
- Used spring framework to inject services, entity services, transaction management, and concerns by factory class corresponding to the use case operation executing.
- Developed JSP, Ajax, jQuery for front-end design and page flows.
- Designed and developed the agent portal using framework AngularJS along wif HTML5, CSS3, and typescripts.
- Developed Application front end using Spring Framework spring JDBC Template to do CRUD operations wif Database.
- Created WSDLs as per wire frames, UI pages generated client jars using JAX-WS. And Jersey implementation for Restful web services.
- Work closely wif the UI team and provide Restful API's which deliver data in JSON format needed by the User Interface.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular JS.
- Implemented REST web services for communication between web service client and service provider.
- Worked on implementation of Restful Web services for transmission of data.
- Defined rules using JRules dat are defined for resources to show details on UI pages.
- Followed up wif Business Analysts to create conditions business functions using JRules UI.
- Involved in writing extensive Unit tests and integration tests using JUNIT to thoroughly test the code and maintain high coverage area.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using SOA and J2EE stack.
- Provided support for user acceptance testing & performance testing.
- Involved in Websphere server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging and deploying the apps on different servers in different environments like QA/IST/Production.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web application like message posting
- Coded Tested and debugged Java code and Servlets using Eclipse.
- Used ActiveMQ messaging to set up communication between applications in ESB. And flows are created for JAX-WS and JAX-RS web services.
- Deployed Elastic Search cluster to serve non-front-end traffic, reducing the load on customer facing search infrastructure by millions of requests day.
- Development, testing Servlets and JSPs in the typical MVC Architecture. Configured and deployed web application in JBoss server using Maven.
- Implemented Test driven development (TDD) using JUnit and Mockito. Involved in configuration and deployment of application on JBoss App Server.GitHub for code branching and merging when implementing new features.
- Worked on the SOA, RESTful, and consumed third party web services.
- Implemented Declarative transaction management using Spring AOP. Extensively used Maven to build the application. And Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Gathered business requirements and improved agile methodology for fast process.
- Constructed presentation layer implementing using JSP, Struts, HTML and DHTML. To develop Action Forms and Action classes.
- Developed user interface using JSP Tag libraries (JSTL), Struts to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Involved in working wif J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, DAO, and Business Delegate) and Model View Controller Architecture.
- Used collection and multi-threading concept for more reliable application wif JDBC for access of data from database.
- Developed Service Layer using POJOs. Involved in the JDBC queries as part of implementation.
- Utilized the concept of Lazy initialization and Eager fetch based on the requirements and increase the performance wifin the session of objects.
- Used Restful web service wif annotation for making response of incoming request and handled wif post, put, and get method wif different media types.
- Developed wif Spring MVC so design pattern possible wif prototype and session or single-ton pattern and managed Dispatcher Servlet controller for Model View response.