- Around 8 years in multifaceted software development lifecycle from Design and Development to Deployment and testing of Web Based Applications using various technologies like ATG, Java and J2EE.
- 4 years of experience in ATG Ecommerce suite - Custom Catalog, Internationalization, Shopping cart, customization of pricing and fulfillment process, integration with legacy and third party system.
- Experience in ATG Components Droplets, Repositories, form handlers, DSP/DSPEL, tag libraries exposed by modules such as B2C Commerce, Product Catalog and Order Management.
- Expertise in developing applications using Java, JEE, Frameworks Struts, spring, Hibernate, MyBatis, JSF, JPA,EJB, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, XML, UML, MVC Architecture, Web Services, Junit, Automation Testing, JSP and Servlets.
- Experience in developing Business Applications using JBoss, ATG Dynamo, Web Sphere, Tomcat and various IDE's like Eclipse and NET Beans.
- Strong Knowledge in XML technologies including XML, XSD, XSLT, JAXP (DOM, SAX, JDOM), JAXB (Castor, XML Beans), Java GUI toolkits (Swing, AWT).
- Expertise in RESTful Web Services (Jersey, CXF, Rest Easy), SOAP, Design Patterns and test driven development.
- Experience in working in AGILE and Acceptance Test Driven Development methodology, SCRUM.
- Experienced with Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Strong experience of developing data models usingHibernatePOJO's, configuringHibernate persistence layer, mappingJavaclasses with database usingHibernateand inHibernatequery language (HQL).
- Worked extensively with Waterfall and Agile-SCRUM Methodologies.
- Hands on experience with Version control systems like Visual Source Safe, Harvest and Perforce, SVN.
- Strong innovation in testability of code, test automation strategy and methodology.
- Extensive experience in using Application servers WebSphere Application Sever, WebLogic Application Server, JBOSS, Glassfish.
- Design an end-to-end big data solution, including database analysis and design (conceptual/logical/physical models), data integration strategy, data quality checks, database deployments and configuration management, automated testing, maintenance, query and analytic support.
- Experience of using various Design Patterns (Dependency injection, interface, Singleton, Factory) including MVC architecture.
- Expertise in Designing Internet and Intranet based Database Applications using Oracle 11g, SQL and PL/SQL (Packages, Procedures, Functions, and Triggers).
- Have very good exposure to the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Automated builds of jar files and war files, data import, export and conversions.
- Multi-platform development experience.
ATG E-Commerce: Shopping Cart, Product Catalog, Merchandizing, ATG Catalog, Droplets Repositories, form handlers, DSP/DSPEL, tag library
Languages: Java 1.7 (JDK 1.7/1.6), Python, XML, UML, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, XML Beans and JAXB.
Framework and Utilities: Struts, Hibernate, MyBatis, spring (Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC).
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat 4.1/5.0, ATG Dynamo, JBoss4.0.5, WebLogic
Web Services: SOAP (JAX-WS), RESTful JAX-RS (Jersey)
RDBMS: Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS Access 2000/97, SQL 2000
System Designs: MVC, Struts, Spring and Hibernate
IDEs & Build Tools: Eclipse, Netbeans, Oracle, PL/SQL Developer, Perforce, Maven, AntSoap UI, JUnit, Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate 4.3, Putty
Office Packages: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-POWERPOINT, and MS-MAIL
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Oracle ATG Developer
- Worked on the ATG Framework provides customized modules to implement the ecommerce web application for Confidential ’s
- Used OOTB components of ATG and wrote customized droplets for additional requirements.
- Work with internal ecommerce teams to collect Java application requirements for website functionality.
- Worked on the full life-cycle implementation, post-production support and shorter targeted engagements.
- Developed components for checkout, to customize the business needs.
- Responsible for implementing personalization of the store.
- Involved in pricing, promotions and E-Gift Card functionality.
- Extending fulfillment systems to handle third party fulfiller integrations.
- Customization and extension of commerce and fulfillment pipeline processors.
- Customized solutions within ATG business control center and ATG commerce service center.
- Work closely with test team on ATG specific defects.
Confidential, New York City, NY
ATG e- Commerce Developer
- Worked on Oracle ATG and WebSphere Commerce reference applications (Merchandising, Personalization, B2C and B2B) and platform (shopping cart and catalog, personalization engine and content management).
- Implementing ecommerce applications using ATG Commerce Suite.
- Review, analyze and identify the recommendations relating to the Oracle ATG E-commerce Architecture and Design.
- Customized the view-mapping architecture for client according to the latest requirements.
- Worked on the full life-cycle implementation, post-production support and shorter targeted engagements.
- Worked on the Custom catalog design and implementations at the BCC level.
- Wrote SQL queries for order filtering and store select.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Customized ATG out of the box components and features such as: Shopping cart, Product Catalog, Promotions, Scenarios, Targeters and Slots.
- Developed catalog module - Development of ATG based web pages using OOTB Droplets, Repositories and form handlers.
- Developed checkout module - Development of cart, shipping, payment, confirmation pages and display components.
- Worked on existed registration module as per change request.
- Involved in extensions of modules by creating new pipeline processors.
- Creation of new repositories and customization of existing OOTB repositories.
- Learn and develop extensions to the ecommerce ATG platform.
Environment: ATG 10.1, WebLogic 11g, JBoss, Git, Oracle DB 11g, Junit, Eclipse, JSP.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in developing the service layer for the Project which would expose various web Services to be consumed by the client.
- Developed the application using Eclipse 3.4 as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation.
- Used Struts Navigation library to dynamically assemble presentation pages from reusable components.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC) and AutoWiring.
- Involved in designing the project with spring and Hibernate Framework.
- Used RESTful web services for implementing the Business Logic.
- Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control, aspects of the CORE platform area of ecommerce applications.
- Involved in the DAO layer development that connect the database using Hibernate and ORM Mapping.
- Connected the application to the MySQL database to retrieve data from various tables and provide the relevant data.
- Performed Unit Testing on the components using JUnit Testing Framework.
- Involved in bug fixing and resolving issues with the QA.
Environment: Core Java/J2EE, MySQL, Spring, Hibernate ORM, REST Web Services, JSON, Apache Tomcat.
- Responsible for developing Use Case, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams for the modules using UML.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection with the help of spring configuration files.
- Created design documents and reviewed with team in addition to assisting the business analyst/project manager in explanations to line of business.
- Involved in analysis, design, construction and testing of the online banking application
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Involved in meeting to gather information and requirements from the clients and preparing the requirement document.
- Prepared the detailed functional requirements along with screenshots and description of all the modules.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous communication with server.
- Used Struts Tiles Framework in the presentation tier.
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Also implemented dynamic loading of JSP’s using AJAX.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL and HQL queries.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Involved in Dynamic form generation, Auto completion of forms and user validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Involved in writing DAO layer using Hibernate to access the Oracle database.
- Developed Ant scripts to bundle and deploy application.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating.
Environment: Mac OSX, WebSphere, JSP, Servlets, JDK, DB2, JDBC, AJAX, Java Script, Hibernate,JAVA,J2EE, JUnit, ANT, Eclipse, PL/SQL, SQL Server2005, Servlets, Struts, HTML, XML, Spring, Hibernate, MyBatis, Log4j, WebLogic.
- Used JSF Framework for the development of the web application components.
- Developed DAOs interfaces for Hibernate to interact with the database.
- Developed Servlets to process the requests on the server and to transform the processed data to database.
- Made extensive use of Java Naming and Directory interface (JNDI) for looking up enterprise beans.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers in PL/SQL
- Database design, writing stored procedures and triggers, Writing session and entity beans, JMS client and message driven beans to receive & process JMS messages, JSPs & Servlets using MVC architecture.
- Responsible for Parsing XML data using XML parser and Testing, fixing of the bugs and coding modifications.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.
Environment: J2SE, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, JNDI, SDLC, JMS, XML, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSF, HibernateSDLC, WebLogic 8.1, Oracle, Eclipse, Ant, PL/Sql, JUnit, CVS, Windows XP/98.
- Involved in the development of the application based on Struts framework using MVC2 architecture.
- Utilized Struts framework to implement design patterns like DAO (Data access objects), Transfer objects, Business objects and Business delegator.
- Designed the web pages with JSP and TLD’s using different HTML elements based on the page specification document.
- JDBC concept was used for database transaction management using create statements, prepaid statements and callable statements.
- Core java fundamentals was used to create static utility classes, comparators, generics, collections, extending abstract classes and implementing interfaces after injection.
- Created our own class for handling exceptions for reusability within the project instead of throwing generic exceptions.