- A Java Programmer with over Eight years of experience in IT industry specifically in Internet technologies with skills in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Product development, production support and maintenance of various Web Applications using Java/J2EE Technologies
- Good Knowledge and working experience on Multi - Tier Architectures and Design using client-server and Web Technologies.
- Extensive experience in design and implementation of MVC architecture such as Spring MVC, Struts 2.1 and JSF.
- Well experienced in Spring Framework such as Dependency Injection, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring ORM using Hibernate.
- Good work experience with Hibernate open source object/relational mapping framework.
- Good Work experience in the development of EJB such as Entity,Session and Message Driven Beans.
- Used various Java, J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Business delegate, DAO and Factory pattern.
- Good knowledge in Developed Java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data stored in the S3 buckets.
- Good knowledge on AWS cloud formation templates and configured SQS service through java API to send and receive the information.
- Developed SOAP based services using Apache-CXF and JAX-WS.
- Experience in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
- Experience in working with Java Server Faces.
- Good expertise using the various Development tools like Eclipse, Net Beans, SVN, and STS.
- Excellent Knowledge using Java DOM and SAX Xml parsers.
- Experienced in using Log4j and good expertise with Maven.
- Good knowledge on RDBMS concepts and extensively worked with Sybase 12.5, Oracle8i/9i and DB2.
- Experience in developing SQL, PL/SQLStored Procedures and Triggers
- Coding, Testing the product/application (Functionality Testing, Unit Testing and Performance Testing) and Defect Tracking and Fixing are some of the main responsibilities executed
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, fast-learner, team-player, and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving skills and communication skills
Languages: Java, C,C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Java: JSP, Servlets, JSF, Java Beans, JDBC, JSTL, EJB, AWT, Multi-threading, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Apache-Tiles, Apache-CFX, Jersey.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server, MS-Access
Tools /IDEs: Eclipse IDE, JDeveloper, STS, Toad, Putty
Platforms: Windows NT/2000/XP Vista, UNIX/Linux, Solaris
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, BEA WebLogic
Version Control: SVN, CVS, Rational ClearCase
Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP
Confidential, Rancho Cordova, CA
- Involved in various phases of project development following Waterfall.
- Developing preliminary and detailed design specification documents.
- Understanding requirements gaps, document and prepare estimates for implementing the changes.
- Designed SPA(Single Page Applications) using Angular JS and extensively used Angular JS directives to developer reusable modules.
- Involved in enhancing the application for client's requirements based on the market demand using the MVC pattern,AngularJS, JQuery, Bootstrap3, CSS3 and WebAPI
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like auto complete form.
- Implemented JQuery Tabs by using list with anchor and linking correspondingly to div.
- Designed extensive additions to existing Web Application utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Involved in development of Web Services using JAX-WS.
- Used spring for Dependency Injection for plugging in the Hibernate DAO objects for the business layer.
- Worked with Hibernate for the use of relational databases structuring of the application.
- Used JPA (Java Persistence API) along with Hibernate framework for implementing Test Classes.
- Used JMS Template to publish and Message Driven Bean (MDB) to subscribe from the JMS provider.
- Used Aws Iaas Technologies such EC2 and S3.
- Created Connection Pools in WebSphere and configured as needed.
- Worked with WebLogic application Server for the deployment of the application.
- Unit tested all the classes using JUnit at various class level and methods level.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming,JavaCollections API and Algorithms, SOA, design patterns, Multi- threading and Network programming techniques
- Used SVN as version control across common source code used by developers.
- Worked with XQuery for the front-end development of the application.
- Worked with Oracle 11g for the backend development of the database.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring Framework 4.0, Spring Batch, XML, HTML5, CSS3, JSP, JSON, AJAX, JMS, JPA, JNDI, JVM, JDK1.8, SOAP, SOA, Hibernate, WSDL, WebSphere7.0, Maven, Log4J,SVN, JUnit, Tomcat, Weblogic, Oracle 11g, AWS, Jquery, AngularJS1.3.8, Eclipse, Maven.
Confidential, Charles Town, WV
- Design and development of Business Functionalities using J2EE Technologies in Agile/Scrum Execution.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Developed user management screens using JSF2.0 framework, business components using Spring framework and DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Implemented a Weblogic application and configuration settings plugins using java and XML. Used Weblogics JMX API to set the configuration for various MBeans in the Weblogic.
- Deployed the applications on multiple Weblogic Servers and maintained Load Balancing, High Availability and Fail over functionality.
- Extensively used Java multi-threading to implementbatch Jobs with JDK 1.7 features.
- Worked on the Hibernate ORM layer including HQL and implementing HQL queries for Oracle 11g database.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that run on EC2 instances.
- Designed and Developed SOAP andRest clients to interact with third party applications.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring JS API, Spring MVC.
- Designed & developed LDAP Authentication & Authorization Service using Java, LDAP and JNDI.
- Used Eclipse Juno as IDE and deployed into JBoss6.3 Application Server. Also, used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Participated in builds and deployments using Maven to model and production and resolved bugs.
- Working with the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Senior Java Developer
- Implemented project using Agile SCRUM methodology, involved in daily stand up meetings and sprint showcase and sprint retrospective.
- Involved actively in analysis, architecting, designing and implementation (development/coding) of all modules of the enterprise application.
- Designed and developed SOA using REST based services using Spring, Apache CXF.
- Created the virtual hosts in Apache Webserver and Web logic.
- Worked on REST Web services using Apache CXF.
- Worked on Log4j Configurations for Project.
- Used Spring IOC, Spring MVC framework to implement the project and used annotation based configuration.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT.
- Used JPA for Object Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Used criteria API and HQL/SQL to extract data from the database.
- Developed the application using MAVEN build.
- Participated in deploying the application onWebSphere Application Server.
Confidential, Burlington, MA
Senior Software Developer
- Involved in gathering and analyzing the requirements and development of the application.
- Worked on development of new interfaces and trading partner exchanges.
- Implemented Presentation tier using Spring MVC Framework, JSP, and JQuery.
- Worked on Inbound and Outbound interfaces for enrollment of members for various Lobs’.
- Developed the custom code usingJavaandWeb Services(SOA)based on the custom requirements.
- Developed interfaces usingSpringandHibernate frameworks.
- Involved in writingSQL queriesfor business logic implementation usingSQL Server.
- Executing applications inUNIXbased environment.
- Usedagilesoftware development methodology for deliverables.
- Involved in various phases of releases to meet the production deadlines.
- Worked on Unit testing&Integration testing.
- UtilizedPerforceas a version control system and for code management.
- Setting up build environment and Structure of the project using MAVEN
- Participated in deploying the application onWeblogicclustered environment.
Environment: JDK1.6, Servlets3.0, Hibernate (ORM)4.0, Spring MVC3.1, J2EE, EJB, Web services, SOAPUI, JNDI,Weblogic8.1, SQL Server10.0, Maven, Jquery,JSPXML, SAX, XPATH, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Unix Shell Script, JUnit, Microsoft Visio, Eclipse3.7, Perforce.
- Coding of JSP Pages for External Application (EXA) using Custom Tag Library which create standard tag used in the application.
- Converted the HTML Pages to JSF Tag Specific Pages.
- Developed JSPs and managed beans using JSF.
- Implemented the JSF framework by writing Faces-config.xml and Form-Beans in the process of development.
- Designed and developed web based modules using Java Servlets.
- Coded XML validator java class, used by the Session Bean.
- Coding of EJB Entity Bean classes and local and remote interfaces using a Proxy class that instantiate either a Local or Remote Object. Configuring/binding JNDI Reference in Application Server.
- Data is inserted in Oracle Database as a CLOB data using the DAO Framework via the Bulk Entity Bean (BMP).
- Designed GUI for the search application’s front-end.
- Customized search GUI using Java Servlet 2.3.
- Used JSP, HTML and CSS for presentation.
- Used JDBC API for interaction with the Oracle Database.
- Wrote Queries and connected data base using JDBC.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures for sending Sybase 11 database data in the legacy system format.
- Performed testing of the stored procedures.
- Wrote utility classes for logging, exception handling.
- Deployed the application on Tomcat server.
Environment: JDK, JDBC, XML1.0, Oracle 9i, Tomcat 5.1, Linux, UNIX.