- More than 7+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Integration and testing of Application Software in web-based environments and Client/Server architectures.
- Expertise in Core Java with understanding & working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and API's like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception-handling.
- Knowledgeable in implementing various Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory pattern, Facade, Front Controller, Abstract Factory pattern and DAO (Data Access Object) pattern.
- Good experience in implementing J2EE compliant applications using various Design patterns, Spring MVC framework, Hibernate and Messaging Middleware using JMS and MQ.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST & Web Services based on SOAP WSDL, RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Proven expertise in implementing IOC/Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, MVC)
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBOSS, and WebLogic.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans, WebLogic Workshop, and WSAD/RAD.
- Configured and administered JDBC Connection pools and JMS Connection Factories and implemented other services like JNDI and SNMP.
- Good experience in Design and Development of database systems using different RDBMS Databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and DB2.
- Good experience in using version control tools like Clear Case, CVS and SVN.
- Experience with AWS cloud-specific technologies like Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Services (S3), Route 53, Cloud Formation, Elastic IPs, RDS.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT & Maven scripts for deployment and customizing WAR & JAR file management for web applications.
- Experience with Log4j for application logging facility using Log4j, writing JUnit test cases for unit testing and to maintain the accuracy of the program code.
Operating System: Win7/XP/Vista, Unix/Linux, MS-DOS
Frameworks: Struts, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MY SQL, SQL Server, JDBC, MS-ACCESS
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST, SOAP UI
Version Control: CVS, Subversion, Perforce, ClearCase
Application Server: WebLogic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, XML, XSLT, SAX, DOM, JAXP, JAXB
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Gradle
Java Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various stages of application development through requirement analysis, development, and testing using MVC design pattern.
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams in UML showing generalization and other relationships and describing the interaction of objects over time respectively.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Developed AJAX featured UI components that targets Spring MVC based server controllers, which returns HTTP response.
- Created high-performance and animation timelines through Angular Intuitive API and used Angular 2 templates to describe how components are rendered to the page.
- Developed Microservices with Restful and SOAP web services using Spring REST.
- Used RESTful client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping.
- Developed Utility Class that consumed messages from the Java message queue and generated emails to be sent to the customers. Used Java Mail API for sending emails.
- Used Spring Framework as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate for integrating with database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database; automating data changes and reporting.
- Wrote compact and clean code using object-oriented design approach and Java 8 features such as Function, Supplier and Lambda.
- Designed XML schemas and parsers for scalable XML documents used with Web Services and real-time reporting.
- Used AWS (Amazon Web Services) Deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems.
- Implemented and managed continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Involved in Unit testing of application using J-Unit and built the package using ANT and deployed the application on to WebLogic App Server.
Confidential - Indianapolis, IN
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in an agile development process, monthly Sprint and daily Scrum - gathered requirements from Stake Holders and Users.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of application to avoid complexity of integration and ease of maintenance along with Validation Framework.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections wherever necessary in the application.
- Created responsive web pages using Bootstrap and wrote client-side application in a clean MVC model using AngularJS.
- Used jQuery to auto populate search with JSON Object returned by Spring Controller.
- Implemented SOA using SOAP and REST, primarily involved in consumption of JAX-WS web services using Apache CXF framework with SOAP messages.
- Used JAXB to manipulate XML by taking XML schema and converting to class and reading XML files to create the instances of the class.
- Used SOAP-UI to test the Web Services using WSDL.
- Implemented Micro Service Architecture with Spring Boot based RESTful Web Service.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers and packages on Oracle database.
- Used SQL Developer framework to write SQL queries and used JDBC to access database and implementation of connection pooling.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Developed J-Unit test classes for code functionality & test cases for Camel Routing.
- Used software version & revision control system SVN to maintain versions of Codebase.
- Worked with Gradle to build & deployed application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Configured logs using Log4J for application logging & notification tracing mechanisms.
- Managed deployments to QA, UAT and other higher environments.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
- Involved in gathering requirements from the Client and actively participated in various group meetings.
- Involved in analyzing the user requirements and specifications for deciding the flex component needed to be developed and their interaction.
- Involved in the design by preparing UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Developed Servlets, JSP’s, Custom Tags, XML, Tiles framework, Struts, EJBs, and UML.
- Worked with Struts front-end utilizing the Struts tiles framework and Struts Validation framework to implement the GUI interface.
- Extensively used the Struts Tags and JSTL for the view side of MVC.
- Supported integration efforts between Struts Action classes and the EJB’s services layer.
- Implemented Session Beans for business logic and Message Driven Beans for asynchronous messages.
- Used Clear Case as the version control software.
- Created special database maintenance tools, using Perl scripts, enabling database modelers to manage the databases more effectively.
- Involved in writing Junit test scripts to check the functionality of the middle tier and aid in debugging phases.
- Application is build and packaged using ANT.
- Wrote test cases to verify functionality & performance of application based on requirements.
- Created stored procedures and PL/SQL statements to interact with the Oracle database
- Deploying and running the application on JBOSS and fixed issues at the time of production.
Confidential - Seattle, WA
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design and testing phases.
- Responsible for use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose in the Design phase.
- Involved in complete development of Agile Development Methodology and tested the application in each iteration.
- Implemented application using MVC architecture integrating Hibernate & Spring frameworks.
- Designed client application using Java Server Pages, Cascading Style Sheets and XML.
- Implemented the Enterprise JavaBeans to handle various transactions.
- Developed Web Services to transfer data between client and server vice versa using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Developed version control using Subversion.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of Control.
- Used Log4j for debugging the issues and exceptions.
- Participated in designing Web services framework in support of the product.
- Responsible to write complex SQL and HQL queries to retrieve data from Oracle database.
- Extensively written unit and integration test cases using Mockito.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Involved End to End development by integration Front End and Backend by Debugging.
- Responsible for unit testing of all java classes using J-Unit framework. Supports various kinds of testing activities starting from Integrated Unit Test, Sub System Test, System Test & User Acceptance Test.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (jQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Used JBOSS for deploying various components of application.
- Involved in configuring JDBC connection pooling to access the database server.
- Created PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the DAO layer by studying the required business objects & validating them using Oracle using PL/SQL Developer.
- Used CVS for source code management. Responsible for labeling the code, branching for releases, merging branches and moving code to test & production environments.
- Worked on AWS Cloud platform and its features like EC2, VPC, AMI, RDS, SES, S3, Route 53, IAM, LDAP, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, and Cloud Watch.
- Configured S3 lifecycle of Applications & Databases logs, including deleting old logs, archiving logs based on retention policy of Apps and Databases.
- Accessed Oracle database environment by writing SQL queries in SQL developer for testing purpose. Managed Database design, creation & querying of the whole project.
- Used J-Unit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Provide business analysis and data support for Client, evaluation of daily chargeback and retrieval between merchant and issuer.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Reviewed and discussed the BRD to analyze the requirements for the project and contributed to the proposed System Architecture.
- Use Case and Sequence diagrams were designed in UML using Rational Rose to demonstrate the behavior of objects in each use case by describing the objects and the messages they pass
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Developed and Implemented Webservices and used Spring Framework
- Created EJBs that retrieved information from the Oracle database using Spring framework.
- Used JSF messages for handling the error messages for the applications
- Implement enhancements to the product using JSP, Struts, EJB, and unit testing.
- Preparation of the framework classes for communication between portal to EJB and Hibernate.
- Involved in creation of web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in hibernate, implemented Web Services in JAXP based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in the process of optimizing the queries
- Used NetBeans for development and JBOSS Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Utilized Visual Source Safe (VSS) for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Use IBM MQ Series to send information from mainframe to web and back to mainframe.
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Struts, JSF, NetBeans, JBOSS, VSS, UML, SOAP, JAXP, EJB, jQuery, TOAD, WSDL, JSP, Servlet, XML, RAD, Maven, Oracle