- IT Professional with 8+ years of rich & referable experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance and Implementing Enterprise, Web and Client Server Applications using JAVA/JEE/J2EE technologies and Object - oriented technology.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE technologies (Java, JDK 1.5/1.6/1.7, JSP, Servlets, JDBC and EJB).
- Good experience on Frontend Web Technologies like HTML 5, CSS 3 and Bootstrap.
- Excellent knowledge in MEAN Stack development which include Angular JS, Express JS, Node JS and MongoDB.
- Expertise in Spring 1.2/1.3/2.0/2.5/3.0/4.0 and Struts 1.2/1.3/2.0 MVC frameworks for building the web layer.
- Expertise in design with Use Case, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams with exposure to UML, tools like Rational Rose and use of Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Expertise in Spring IOC design patterns to build the application services layer.
- Experience in using Apache CXF to develop Web Services. Experience in database access using Hibernate and JDBC.
- Extensive experience in building the data layer using O/R mapping technology such as Hibernate 3.0.
- Experience in developing commercial applications using common J2EE Design Patterns such as Session Facade, Factory and Data Access Objects.Expert in other unit testing frameworks such as Mockito, chai, Mocha.
- Strong programming skills in XML related technologies like XML, XSL, XSLT, parsers like SAX, DOM, JAXP, schemas like DTD, XSD (XML Schema).
- Good knowledge and experience with multiple Servers like IBM Web Sphere 6.1/7.0, BEA Web Logic server 10.x/11g, Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0/7.0/8.0 , JBoss.
- Extensive experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse 3.x/4.x, NetBeans, RAD 8.0, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer).
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) with XML based Web Services.
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software SVN, CVS, GIT and ClearCase.
- Experience in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment.
- Hands on experience using Messaging Services like JMS, MQ Series.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and experience in working with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2 and MY SQL PL/SQL, SQL* Plus, Database triggers, Procedures, Functions.
- Experience in creating and understanding of Business specifications including class, entity relationship and sequence and activity diagrams.
- Experience with database development using database engines like Oracle, SQL Server and, MySQL.
- Good command on JDBC Connection Pooling, Persistence and Caching.
- Expertise in using Application Servers like BEA WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, and GlassFish, and in using Web Containers like Apache Tomcat.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, C, C++, PL/SQL
Frameworks & Technologies: Struts 2, Spring 4.2.9, Hibernate 4.3.11, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, JMS, Log4j, Java swings, AngularJS, J2EE, Servlets, JSP,EJB2.0, JDBC, MVC Architecture, Java Beans
J2EE Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Log4j
Web Services: JAX-WS, UDDI, AXIS, SOAP, REST, WSDL
Design/Analysis: Object Oriented Methodologies, UML, Design Patterns
IDE Tools: Eclipse IDE, Net Beans, XML schema, Oracle SQL Developer, Eclipse, JBUILDER, Rational Application Developer (RAD).
Operation Systems: Windows 2000/98/XP/NT, UNIX, LINUX, MAC OS, Windows 9x/2000/NT/XP, AIX, Sun Solaris
Design & Modelling: UML, Rational Rose, Microsoft Vision
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, SQL Server
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, Team Foundation Server, Perforce
Testing & Logging Tools: JUnit, Log4j, Mockito, Chai, Mocha
Build Automation: Ant, Maven, Hudson
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Rational Tool Suite, Apache Tomcat 7, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere 5.0/6.0/6.1/7.0 , Glassfish, JBoss 3.2.6/4.0.x
Confidential - Livermore, CA
Sr. Java J2EE, Full Stack Developer
- Understanding the business requirement Documents, application design and development.
- Responsible for analyzing and fixing the production issues.
- Enhancing and adding to the development unit testing suite using Junit, Mockito, Chai and Mocha.
- Writing SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax, React and Angular.
- Designing and developing business and persistence layer components using MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL using ORMs like Hibernate, Spring Data, JPA, Mongoose.
- Working with and setting up technologies hosted on Amazon Web Services like S3, EC2 and SQS.
- Developing web services components using Restful API's for inner application communication and to build out the client’s API Gateway.
- Created Rest end points for integration of BI tool EXAGO.
- Created a Queuing system which takes in files from various sources formats them and uploads them to an s3 bucket using AWS Lambda and SQS.
- Extensively worked on GIT for version control.
- Used CircleCI for Continuous Integration.
Confidential - Norfolk, VA
Sr. Java J2EE, Full Stack Developer
- Engaged in all phases of SDLC in involving specifications, gathering Requirements, Designing, Coding, Testing, Deploying, and Maintaining in implementing projects.
- Developed the application by using Scrum methodology in agile environment.
- Used JIRA to report the hours and issues that are related to the.
- Built web applications using spring framework for implementing Dependency Injection and utilized features like MVC, AOP and DAO.
- Tested the web services by using Restful tool in the application which supported different format like text, JSON and XML.
- Involved in development of enterprise business solutions using JBOSS server.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Used Hibernate and SQL to retrieve the data from database.
- Worked on administration of EC2, AWS CLI for loading the data from S3 and scheduling it on daily basis.
- Used GitHub repository to run the Jenkins job for Continues Integration while developing the applications and posting them in GitHub.
- Extensively used Junit for developing test cases and performed unit and integration.
- Used UNIX shell scripts for implementing daily jobs.
- Involved in raising questions for business, getting answers from them, bug fixing, and tracking is done by JIRA.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Developed the application using J2EE Design Patterns like Business Delegate, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator and DAO.
- Used Spring MVC module to develop MVC Architecture.
- Developed the Controller to handle the requests and responses.
- Used Core Java to develop Business Logic as Spring Beans.
- Configured Spring Container to implement IOC/DI of the Spring Beans, and to manage the beans’ life circle.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Stored procedure in the database and used Dynamic SQL to load the data.
- Used Jersey to implement Restful Web Service and used XML form to transfer the data.
- Used Rest Controllers to replace the existing operations layer, which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI.
- Involved in designing the client side module architecture based on new Angular Framework.
- Developed Angular JS unit test cases using Jasmine Test Framework with the Karma test runner.
- Used Node JS to run Angular JS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Deployed the Web Application in Web logic.
- Parsing of XML using SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Developed Unit Test Cases. Used JUnit for unit testing of the application.
- Configured pom.xml to deploy the project using Maven.
- Used Developed Unit Test Cases. Used JUnit for unit testing of the application.
- Brackets IDE for UI development and Eclipse IDE for Server.
- Provided Technical support for production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects, providing and implementing the solution defects.
Confidential - Boston, MA
- Involved in the analysis, design/development and testing of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams, using IBM Rational Rose to model the detail design of the application.
- Create and validate design specifications for new reports or reporting solutions
- Used Spring Framework for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Developed the application front end using Spring Framework: developed action classes, form Beans and Java Server Pages.
- Develop Epic reports and BI tools
- Analyze, setup and validate Epic Released Clarity content for reporting
- Coordinate development efforts with Epic Report Liaison’s and Application Analysts and Data Architects on report specs, Revenue Cycle work flows and data validation
- Create self-service reporting solutions (universes, cubes, views, etc.) using 3rd party applications such as SAP Business Objects and MS SSRS.
- Create and support advanced SQL Objects (stored procedures, functions, DataMarts, OLAP cubes, etc.).
- SSIS development for data warehouse ETL processes
- Developed a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system with HTML, CSS, JSTL and Custom Tags using Spring framework.
- Designed and implemented MVC Design Patterns.
- Involved in implementing the DAO pattern for database access extensively.
- Developed Get and Post REST calls on creating, updating, activating, deactivating users and implemented required methods
- Used JAXB API to bind XML schema to java classes.
- Used Spring Framework to integrate O/R mapping tool Hibernate.
- Tested the application functionality with JUnit Test Cases.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Extensively used Maven as a build tool.
- Deployed the applications on JBoss 7.x Application Server.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application using Agile methodology.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate Template support.
- Implemented Transactions using spring framework.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like business transactions, security, Logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Deployed EJB Components (EAR) on WebLogic Application Server application server.
- Maintained relationship between objects using SpringIOC.
- Involved in configuring JMS and JNDI in web logic application server.
- Implemented the presentation layer using Spring MVC
- Implemented Ant and Maven build tools to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers.
- Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON/XML object.
- Converted the existing features in the application towards globalization of the application, which is internationalization of the web representation.
- Used tiles framework for designing the layouts of multiple pages in the application.
- Worked on Oracle10g data base for storing and retrieving the application data.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, stored procedures for Oracle database.
- Asynchronous functionality is implemented using JMS.
- SOAP and REST based web services are implemented using Apache CXF framework.
- Wrote Unit test cases using JUNIT and MOCK frame work.
- Involved in WebLogic administration like setting up Data Sources, deploying applications.
- Configured and Deployed the Web Application Achieve (WAR) in WebLogic Application Server.
- Involved in code review and deployment of the application on development, testing of production servers.
- Involved in the Implementation of MVC Architecture using struts framework for the application.
- Involved in Development of User Interface development using JSP and STRUTS Framework
- Involved in the building of Action Servlets, Action classes, validations.xml and Validator-rules.xml for user’s input validations.
- Used Struts Tag Libraries (like html, bean, and logic) in the JSP pages. Used html form tag for auto-populating of related Action Form as specified in the action mapping
- Used Validator framework for validation of client side data and Exception handling using Struts Exception Handler.
- Configured stuts-config.xml and created the action servlet mapping for the navigation.
- Involved in writing code to transform XML documents using JAXP (SAX and DOM Parsers).
- Involved in designing of front end pages for the presentation of data on the View layer in using Struts MVC architecture.
- Effectively used J2EE Design Patterns like Service Locator, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Factory Method, Command and Singleton to develop various base framework components in the application.
- Deployed the components into WebLogic Application Server.
- Implemented Data Access Objects to make application more flexible to future and legacy databases.
- Developed core framework using JMS Messaging, EJB and JDBC.
- Involved in Units integration, bug fixing, and User acceptance testing with test cases.
- Used Log4J logging framework for logging messages with various levels written throughout the Java code.
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application on WebLogic Application Server.